Foreign Exchange Student

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wendy was in the bathroom already dressed in her robe. She was brushing her teeth when she saw me come in. I didn't even bother to close the bedroom or bathroom door.

"Frank, I told you I have a headache." Wendy said to me. She must have seen a look of lust on my face.

I reached around her waist and grabbed the ties on her terrycloth robe. She tried to shrug me off but only succeeded in making the tie come off quicker.

"Frank, I said no. I'm not in the mood."

I grabbed her by the shoulder and pushed her against the bathroom counter. "You're never in the mood. This is going to change right now." I undid the button on my shorts and pulled them and my boxers down. My cock was incredibly hard and hurt a little as it strained outwards.

"No Frank, what are you doing?" My wife asked with concern in her voice.

"Did you really think you could just hand out your pussy like a treat whenever you felt like it? That I was just suppose to be grateful for the twice a month courtesy fuck. I'm taking what's mine." Still holding her against the sink with one hand I moved her robe to the side and ripped her panties down. Reaching underneath her, I gripped her pussy and began to rub it hard. She struggled a little but was unable to get out from my weight.

"Damnit Frank, you better stop right now or..."

"Shut up!" I said slapping her hard on the ass and cutting her off before she could finish the threat. I returned my hand to her pussy and could feel the moisture building quickly. "I am glad to see you are not just a dried up cunt." Once she was wet I jammed three fingers inside her wet pussy and worked them in and out. "You're going to start acting like a wife again and I am going to fuck you like this every night until you do." While she was not moaning with pleasure, she was not trying to get away anymore either.

I thrust my cock inside my wife with one hard violent thrust. Wendy let out an earsplitting scream. I thrust my cock in and out of my wife as she was bent over the bathroom counter. I punished her sloppy wet pussy for all the times she had denied my needs. With Wendy no longer struggling to get away, I removed my hand from her shoulder and gripped her waist. I pulled her into me and buried my cock inside her as far as it would go. "We are going to start fucking a lot more Wendy. In fact, we are going to be fucking every night. You are going to start sucking my cock and I am going to be shooting my load into that mouth of yours."

After ten minutes Wendy's grunting turned into more of a moan. Seeing my wife's beautiful ass got to me, I licked my thumb and shoved it unceremoniously into her tight ass hole. Wendy let out a small yell at the suddenness of her sphincter being violated. I worked my thumb in and out and then shoved in two fingers. I worked them around and could feel the smooth wall of her anal cavity. "You know, I think I am going to start doing all the sexual things I have wanted to do but had been afraid to ask." I removed my glistening cock from her pussy and put against her ass.

"Frank, please. We can have sex more often, just don't do this." Wendy pleaded.

"I didn't tell you we were going to have sex more often, I said every day." I thrust my cock into her ass about two inches. Wendy cried out in pain as my cock penetrated virgin territory. I worked it in and out of her ass for a minute until I was able to get all seven inches inside her ass. I began to have anal sex with my wife for the first time. I loved the way her sphincter tightened and gripped my cock. I grabbed her by the hair and pulled her up a little, until she was only slightly bent over. I then reached around her and gripped her soaking wet pussy. Three fingers slid in without effort. With a three finger grip on her pussy and my cock buried to the hilt in her ass, I fucked and fingered my wife hard.

It didn't take long before my wife had an orgasm. She leaned over a little more and gripped the edge of the counter. I could feel her pussy squeezing my fingers and her ass increased its' grip on my cock. Her body began to shake fiercely.

"Oh god Frank, don't stop. Keep fucking me. Fuck me harder. Please don't stop, I will fuck you whenever you want." Wendy's stopped breathing for a good twenty seconds as her body was racked by an intense orgasm.

"I know you will baby. You're going to be my fuck toy from now on. You will lick suck and fuck me whenever I tell you to and even when I don't." Seeing and feeling his wife cum like that sent Frank over. He shot his load deep in the recesses of his wife's ass.

Frank took his dick out of his wife's ass and removed his dripping fingers from her pussy. He walked to the shower and turned it on. He turned around and saw his wife leaning against the counter looking at him. "I am finished with you for the night. You can go to sleep now."

His wife opened her mouth as if she were about to say something and then closed it. She pulled up her panties, went to the bed and lay down.

Frank fresh from the shower and wearing only a towel walked into the living room. He saw Arabelle sitting on the sofa watching television. Frank sat down next to Arabelle and leaned back with a self satisfied smile. "My wife is going to be more accommodating in the future."

"Oui M'sieur, I was at your bedroom door. I saw some of it and heard all of it. You see, all she needed was a good fucking to set her straight."

"You're a smart girl Arabelle."

"M'sieur Frank, would you like me to suck our cock or are you to tired from fucking your wife in the ass?"

Frank undid his towel with one hand and grabbed the back of Arabelle's head with the other. Arabelle's head went straight to his cock without him even having to guide it there. "That's what I like about you Arabelle, you are one horny little slut."

*****

Frank had spent the next three weeks alternating between fucking his wife and fucking the foreign exchange student. His wife had become a lot more accommodating over the weeks. In fact she had become incredibly obedient. She would drop to her knees and suck his cock whenever he wanted and where ever they happened to be at that moment. Arabelle of course was always willing to fuck and suck at the drop of a hat and usually not even that.

It was Saturday morning and frank had told Arabelle and his wife to wear a t-shirt and panties that morning. Frank was sitting at the breakfast table watching his wife make breakfast when Arabelle walked in and sat down in the chair next to him. Wendy put out three plates and started to serve the food. When she got to frank, she was standing between him and Arabelle. While she was placing a biscuit on his plate, Frank reached underneath her shirt and between her legs.

"Frank!" Wendy said scandalized as her eyes immediately went to Arabelle.

"Arabelle doesn't mind, do you Arabelle?" Frank replied.

"Not at all M'sieur Frank. Love is a natural thing and your wife is a beautiful woman." Arabelle responded. She and Frank had talked about it earlier and they had both decided today was the day everyone knew everything. Plus Arabelle had expressed an interest in tasting Wendy.

"Still Frank," said Wendy as she tried to move back a little.

Frank removed his hand for a second and slapped her hard on the ass. Wendy gave a shriek at the unexpected spanking. "Stay still. You can move when I tell you." Frank reached under her t-shirt that came only to the bottom of her ass. He grabbed her thong panties and pulled them down until they fell to the floor. Wendy was looking at Arabelle to see what the teenager was going to do when she saw this. Frank thought she must have been surprised when Arabelle only smiled and watched what Frank was doing.

Frank fingers were quickly coated with Wendy's juices and he slid three fingers inside her. Wendy put the pan down and leaned on the table. Wendy must have been shocked to see Arabelle lean to the side with her head only a few inches away from her ass, so she could see more clearly what frank was doing to his wife's soaking wet cunt.

"Arabelle honey, why don't you crawl under the table and suck my cock?"

"Frank no, she's a guest here." Wendy said quickly.

"Oui M'sieur Frank."

"Arabelle, you do not have to do this." Wendy interjected.

"Oui Madame Wendy, it is alright. I enjoy having M'sieur Frank's fat cock in my mouth and pussy."

"Frank, how long have you been having sex with her?" Wendy asked startled.

"A couple of months," Frank said as he watched the horny little French girl pull down his shorts and start to suck his cock.

"Frank, how could you?" Wendy said sounding hurt.

"What do you mean how could I? You were acting like such a bitch for so long; I had to get off somehow. Arabelle was more than eager to fulfill my needs, weren't you Arabelle?"

"Oui," Arabelle was able to get out with a cock in her mouth.

"Arabelle," said Frank. "Do you still want to taste madame Wendy's pussy?"

Arabelle took the saliva coated cock out of her mouth and looked up at him like an eager puppy. "Oui M'sieur Frank."

"Frank, no!" Wendy said.

"Be quiet." Frank said as he got up from the chair. Frank took his fingers out of his wife and sat her down in his now unoccupied seat. "Spread your legs sweetheart, I want to see Arabelle eat that pussy of yours. Frank watched as his wife meekly complied. As soon as her legs were spread the voracious teenager immediately plunged face first into his wife's dripping wet snatch. Wendy closed her eyes and moaned loudly as her clit and pussy became stimulated by the mouth of an eighteen year old French girl. He could hear the eager young girl licking and slurping.

Frank grabbed his wife tightly by the hair and caused her eyes to open. He then guided her mouth to his cock where she began to suck his cock with the same eagerness the girl between her legs was showing. "That's my girls. I can tell you there is nothing sexier than watching my wife suck my cock and my teenage lover eat her pussy. We are going to all have a lot of fun together, aren't we?"

"Yes Frank," said his wife obediently.

"Oui M'sieur Frank," said Arabelle almost at the same time.

Frank could no longer hold it. "Both of you quick, get on your knees." Arabelle and Wendy quickly responded to Frank's command and got on their knees in front of him. "Get closer, that's good." Frank said as he slowly stroked his cock in front of their faces. "Now put your mouths together and play with each others tongues." The two women put their faces cheek to cheek and played with each others tongues. Frank released the tip of his cock and a long hot jet of cum shot out and landed on both their tongues. Frank put his cock closer until it was only an inch from the mouths of the two women who looked like baby birds about to be fed. He turned his cock slightly to the left and fired a shot into Arabelle's mouth, then gripping the head quickly he turned slightly to the right and fired a shot into his wife's mouth. The rest he just shot all over their faces. "Very good both of you, now I want to watch you both lick all the cum off each other's faces. When you're done we will go to the bedroom and all three of us are going to spend the day in bed fucking and sucking each other."

When Wendy and Arabelle had finished cleaning Frank's sperm off each other, he led them both to the bedroom for a weekend long fuck-fest.

12