Foreign Study

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jason_NYC
Jason_NYC
87 Followers

"Jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaason..." Sarah was now rocking her hips furiously as my tongue fluttered in and out of her vagina. Then the earth stood still. In that instant, Sarah raised her torso off the bed and I thrust my tongue between her legs as far as it would go.

Sarah's whimpers merged into a single, guttural moan of pleasure, and I felt the muscles of her vaginal canal spasm in a series of powerful contractions that ended only when her hips fell back to the mattress. I slid along her trembling torso until I could fold her into my arms, her face pressed against my chest.

"Oh, My, God!" she whispered, looking up into my eyes.

I caressed her skin with my fingertips and leaned down as if to whisper in her ear. Instead, I swirled my tongue across the back of neck, and felt her body respond with a shudder.

"So, Mr. Math Genius," she smiled. "What are the chances of us doing this again sometime?"

"If by 'sometime,' you mean the next three minutes, I'd put the odds at 99.9999 percent," I replied, grabbing the hem of Sarah's tee and lifting it over head. "Maybe even better if we send the Jonas Brothers on holiday."

---------------

If you've come this far, it should be obvious this is a work of erotic fiction. Unless you actually are an NFL Quarterback, the odds against meeting a woman like Sarah are in excess of 400 million to one.

Jason_NYC
Jason_NYC
87 Followers
12