Foreplaystation 15 Ch. 03

Story Info
After disaster with the old actress I try the 29 year old.
972 words
3.75
32.2k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/13/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Son of a bitch, that fucking Farah Fawcett 60 was such a rip off. She was drunk off her ass for the entire scenario and while she masturbated in front of me, she wouldn't even let me touch her. And hell, when she finished she practically pulled my cock off when I tried to push it in her. No, that just doesn't work for a video game, at least not for me. When I shell out this kind of money, the fucking image better start fucking or I'm taking it back to the store.

Well, I figured I better try out the Farah Fawcett 29 and see if it was any better. Carefully opening the package, I read the instructions, trying to see if there was something I did wrong to make the Farah Fawcett 60 cartridge to screw up, but everything looked right, so the problem had nothing to do with my installation. Anyway, I went ahead and inserted the Farah Fawcett 29 and, yeah, the image that cranked up was the famous poster I remember my grandfather showing me years ago.

Things looked good for this cartridge when she immediately pulled off her red top exposing her firm and full breasts. She removed the rest of her clothes and then stood there naked, staring at me, as if beckoning me to come to her. Well, the sixty year old Farah looked good, but nothing like the way she looked when she was twenty-nine. There wasn't a wrinkle on her, no paunch at her belly and when she turned, her legs looked smooth and muscular, without a hint of the spidery veins I saw on the older Farah.

She finished turning about and she motioned for me to come to her, so I stepped into the screen and found myself standing in front of her. Kneeling, she unfastened my belt and then unzipped my pants, carefully pulling out my hard cock. Slipping her mouth over me, I felt her take me in an begin gently sucking me. Her tongue moved slowly over the head, teasing me a bit before slipping underneath and sliding down my shaft.

Moving her hand up, she began to stroke me as her head started moving up and down on me. She slowly increased the suction on my cock, so that after a short while, I felt my body pulled forward, just from the sheer strength of her suction. I'd feel her working my shaft, twisting and turning her stroke as her tongue began flicking wildly over me. Whenever I felt myself getting close to coming, her teeth would lightly scrape down me. The slight pain would calm me a bit, holding off the impending orgasm so she could continue teasing me.

After a while, it was driving me nuts as she took me to the edge, time and time again, but each time she'd do something odd and I'll slip away from coming. Finally, I grabbed her and pushed her onto her back, ready to climb on top of her and shove my hungry cock into her beautiful pussy, but as I kneeled between her legs she said, "No, you can't I have my period."

Pausing, not believing my ears, "You have your what?"

"My period, we can't do that now, but I can take care of you," she said, taking my cock in her hand and stroking it firmly.

"But, this is a game, you can't have your period."

She stopped stroking me, leaned back and opened her legs. Sure enough there was a little white string dangling out of her cunt. "You see," she said, sitting up and grabbing my cock.

"But this can't be happening again," I said dejectedly.

"It's not happening again, I've never been with you before."

"Don't be so sure," I said, giving up completely, letting her stroke my cock. "At least I'll get off this way."

She took both hands and moved them up and down my shaft, squeezing firmly. In spite of my disappointment, I began to feel my cock come to life and once again she had me about to come, when she paused and asked, "What did you mean when you said, "Don't be so sure?"

"Forget about it, just keep doing my cock," I said, grabbing her hand and moving it for her.

Once again she started stroking, letting her palm slip up over the head and then on the down stroke she tickled by balls. I felt myself getting closer and closer, and I moved so when I came, the cum would spill all over her breasts. Yes, yes it felt so good, yeah closer and closer... oh fuck!

She had stopped again. "Were you the one who tried to fuck me as a sixty year old?"

"What?"

"Simple question, were you the one who tried to fuck me as a sixty year old?"

"You talked to yourself as you were at sixty?"

"I didn't fucking need to you asshole. I knew it all along, I just had to remember it."

"How could you remember it?"

"You wouldn't understand," she said, as if I was an idiot.

"Try me."

"It all has to do with time. You think it's a single straight line that runs from the start of time to the end. But it isn't, it criss-crosses, rolls over on itself from time to time. Once you understand that, you can see into the future and the past."


"What is this, astrophysics from a dumb blonde actress?"

Suddenly she grabbed for my balls and I dove out through the screen and into my living room. When I turned around the screen was black. I quickly pulled the cartridge out of the console and put it back in the box. I then looked at the Kate Moss 27 cartridge wondering what I should do.