Forest Car Park

Story Info
Sexy adventures.
1.2k words
3.33
20.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Out walking about in the forest, we come to a deserted car park! You've been feeling horny and start kissing me as your hand finds my cock and ribs it hard! You drop to your knees and pull down my shorts, my cock springing out to your face...

You pull it into your mouth hungrily, taking it inch by inch until it touches the back of your throat! You hold it there as I moan loudly, holding your head!

You start breathing through your nose, before releasing my cock slowly from your warm wet mouth! As the tip of my cock reaches your lips you suck it hard

I grab your hair and start to fuck your mouth, harder and harder! I look down and you look into my eyes, tears forming as you struggle to breath!

I pull my cock from your mouth, drag you by the hair and lift you onto the car bonnet! I lift your skirt and forcibly remove your panties!

I taste your juices with my tongue as I force your lips apart, hungrily feeding on your soaking wet pussy!

I slip first one, then two fingers into your pussy as my mouth finds your clit. You start to say my name as an orgasm builds inside you, juices flowing freely over my tongue and fingers.

You grab onto my head and pull my face deeper into your pussy, by this point you're screaming my name!

You cum on my face and fingers, grabbing my hands you start to suck your juices off of each one! Then you pull my face to yours and kiss me deeply, licking every drop of your juice from my face and tongue!

I pull myself away and stand with my cock against your pussy. I slowly push in an inch, pulling out completely before doing it again!

After what feels like 20 minutes of teasing you like this, I slam my cock in hard, taking you by surprise and making you cum again! I fuck you roughly as hard as I can, my balls slapping against your ass cheeks.

Out of the corner of my eye, I see movement! A man is standing at the tree line, watching! I lean over and tell you, you turn your head and you say...

'tell him to come closer.'

I motion him over and show him where to stand. He moves closer and you realise he has his cock in his hand, wanking at the sight of you being fucked! I rip open your top, letting him see your tits as I pinch your nipples

My cock is still inside you, thick and hard, in and out as you move closer to orgasm

The man moves closer, slowly, and pinches your other nipple. You squeal and cum all over my cock, making the man to cum on the car bonnet!

I look up and see another man approach, you're still coming down from your orgasm and don't notice him until he is next to the car. I see the look of lust in your eyes as you turn your head and take his cock in your mouth

You suck greedily, as though your life depended on it. I pull you off the bonnet and force you onto your knees, before pushing my cock into your pussy in one move! The man is on his knees in front of you, cock in his hand. You grab it and start sucking it again, your hands around the mans waist, pulling him into your mouth!

I pull your ass cheeks apart as I'm fucking you and start circling your sexy ass hole with my finger

You moan loudly on the strangers cock, making him cum! You swallow it all, milking every last drop from him! He pulls away, spent! The sadness in your eyes is eased when you realise there are two more men waiting beside the car, rock hard cocks in their hands, pumping them.

You turn to me, that wild look in your eyes and I nod. I point to one of the men, his cock is long and thick, and tell him to lie on his back! He does so quickly and I guide you onto his cock! You moan as you lower yourself down onto it!

You get all of the cock inside you, motioning for the second man to move closer, grabbing at his cock as he does so! You start fucking and sucking both men!

Suddenly you feel something probing at your ass, you stop moving and wait, inviting me to push my cock into you!

I push in slowly, little by little, until I have half my cock in you before pulling out!

I push back in, more and more until my whole cock is in your ass! I rest to let you adjust to it.

Suddenly you start moving again, gently at first, sucking the cock in your mouth until it is down your throat! I speed up my fucking of your ass, holding your cheeks open as I do! You start moaning, unable to scream as your face is fucked hard.

The stranger in your mouth tells you he is going to cum, just as the one in your pussy says the same!

I pull you away and put you on your knees, telling both men to cum on you! They stand in front of you and you expertly wank their cocks until they both explode cum over your face and tits! You suck them dry before turning to me with a smile on your face

Unseen by both of us, a woman approaches! She asks if she can lick the cum from your body?

I push you on your back and start to fuck you again as she licks the cum from your right nipple, sucking it into her mouth!

You moan, from having your pussy full of cock and from the woman's expert tongue! She slowly makes her way to your other nipple, kissing, licking and nibbling as she goes!

I feel your body quiver, knowing an orgasm is approaching again! As I pound my hard cock into your pussy, the girl starts to kiss you, swapping the mixture of cum from her mouth to yours! You savour it all as you scream into her mouth with your orgasm!

I start fucking you harder and harder as the girl moves down your body slowly until she reaches your clit! She starts to rub your clit with her finger as I fuck you, your eyes are sparkling at this point! She moves her other hand and plays with my balls as I fuck you!

I tell you I'm going to cum, you wrap your legs around me and hold me in your pussy as I pump load after load of spunk in you! The girl is rubbing your clit as you too cum, screaming my name as loud as you can!

As I pull my cock out, she moves to replace it with her tongue! She licks all of our mixed juices as I move my cock to your mouth, making you suck it clean! As you finish she moves up and kisses you again, swapping our mixed cum to your waiting mouth.