Forever Young

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Joe, do you have any condoms?"

"Yes!" Joe replied, and he told her to look in his book bag. Alexis found a package of three condoms that she fumbled with.

Erika had now gotten up and she playfully pushed Joe over, who landed on his back on the supple leather couch. Alexis, returning with a condom, opened up the package and looked confused.

"Here, I'll show you!" Erika grabbed the condom and unrolled it down Joe's massive dick. Joe grabbed the edge of the condom and adjusted himself. Thankfully, Erika deferred to Alexis as she climbed on top of Joe. She sat above him, with his penis on her vagina. Slowly,

Erika stood up and walked around the couch. She sat down next to the left armrest, and Joe slowly lowered his bald head onto her lap. Alexis was flushed, and taking deep breaths, as she continued to lower herself onto Joe. She bit her lip as she felt some resistance, and she felt a gentle pain as she engulfed Joe. "Ungghh!"

Erika encouraged Alexis. "That's it Alexis! Keep going!"

Once she had Joe all the way inside her, Alexis realized that she was almost face to face with both Joe and Erika. Erika was watching the view, her boobs in Joe's face, and her hands on his chest. Alexis was a bit uncomfortable with Joe inside her, but she persisted and slowly rocked back and forth. Joe started grunting, and said "Oh yeah baby, just like that."

Alexis continued to rock, and then slowly lifted herself off of Joe and came down on top of him. She repeated this, and repeated it again. She continued to move, and slowly she felt the warmth returning to her pussy. Joe started lifting his hips off of the leather couch, and thrusting up into her, causing her to gasp.

"I can't hold it, your pussy feels so good, I'm going to cum!" And with a few final thrusts, Joe closed his eyes and came. Erika exclaimed "Wow, that was great! How did it feel Alexis?"

"It felt awesome!" It wasn't a lie, but it wasn't the whole truth either. Alexis felt good about what happened, but she had found it to be a nerve-wracking and slightly uncomfortable experience since Erika was there.

Alexis got up and and Joe excused himself to go clean up in the bathroom. Alexis got up and laid down on the other couch, and Erika grabbed the throw blanket and covered herself up. After Joe returned, he gave Alexis a kiss and went to grab his underwear near the leather couch.

Springing like a cat, Erika grabbed Joe's wrist and pulled him down on the leather couch.

"You're not done yet! Alexis had all the fun so far, and now it's my turn!"

Erika gave Joe a deep kiss, and grabbed his soft dick, with the inside of her hand on the base of his penis. After a few seconds, she kissed his chest and brought herself to eye-level with his penis. Slowly, she lowered her mouth onto his penis and sucked the entirety of his flaccid penis into her mouth. She stayed there until she felt him filling out again, and his penis quickly became too much for Erika to handle.

Alexis was watching, a mix of emotions ran through her. She was still thinking about what just happened, and thought that she should go over and join Erika. She was intensely jealous, yet turned on at the sight of Erika giving Joe a blowjob. Slowly, she brought her fingers to her pussy, which was still wet, and started rubbing herself.

Erika noticed what Alexis was doing, and then locked eyes with Joe as she continued to work on Joe's shaft. After a few minutes, she sat up and said, "OK, time for you to do some work, come fuck me..."

Joe grabbed a condom out of his backpack. As Erika leaned over the armrest of the couch, he shuffled in behind her. Putting one hand on her ass, he dipped it down her crack and felt how wet she was. Grabbing himself by the base of his cock, he slowly pushed his way inside Erika, who let out a guttural moan. Erika was balanced on the arm rest, facing Alexis, with her sizable breasts hanging and swaying a few inches above the leather.

Joe started moving slowly, fucking her with one hand on her ass. With the other hand, Joe tried to grab a hold of her breast but realized that it was too awkward. He grabbed her hips instead, and had a great view of Erika's ass and Alexis, who was vigorously rubbing herself. The room filled with moans as Erika, Joe and Alexis all returned to their previous state of desire.

Erika moaned, "Oh yes Joe...Harder! Fuck me harder! Give it to me...give me your big black cock. Fuck me harder!"

Invigorated, Joe started pounding Erika with everything he had. His muscular football frame was glistening with sweat as he worked Erika's pussy. Surprisingly, it was Alexis who crossed the border first, as her body tensed up. Alexis arched her back and flushed red as she felt waves of ecstasy, started by the sight of her friends fucking, washing over her.

Erika screamed, "Oh yes, oh my god, Fuck me! I'm coming!" Her legs buckled and she dug her nails into the couch as Joe finished with a grunt. Both collapsed on the couch, completely spent. Erika lifted her head to look at Alexis, and two exchanged knowing glances.

12