Forfeits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Soap me…”

She knew I could not resist. I loved the feel of her wet slippery skin beneath my touch. I filled my hands with a generous measure of the expensive shower gel that she favoured and I began by caress her shoulders. She closed her eyes and sighed as I slid my hands in ever increasing circles and then she raised her arms up over her head. I teased her by easing my soapy fingers into her armpits but I could not resist for long. Her breasts, glistening with water, were far too tempting. I began by pushing gently at them with the palms of my hands, feeling her nipples slowly engorging, but then I moved my hands beneath them so that I could appreciate their exquisite contours.

Claire was purring but I was becoming increasingly aware of a growing pain in my groin which almost seemed to sneak up on me. I immediately stood back and Claire opened her eyes in surprise. When she realized that I did not want to continue she looked childishly disappointed but then she lifted her leg and rested her foot on the narrow tiled ledge at the rear of the stall. With her womanhood brazenly on display she gave me a coquettish smile.

“Please?…”

My thoughts were immediately dragged back to the previous evening and I found I still had a vague sense of disgust about what she had made me do but, in an odd way, I guess that is what made me give in. She stood there literally clean but also, in some way, pure and, as I knelt down in front of her I knew that I was trying to purge the unwanted memories. She came quickly and violently and had to hold onto my head with both hands to keep her balance on the wet surface.

When she had recovered she offered to wash me but, knowing how arousing I usually found it, I declined. We both got out and dried off briskly before donning our bath robes.

“I’m sorry about yesterday. I’ll go to the shop this morning on my way into work.”

She kissed me lightly on the cheek as she said it and I was touched. It also saved any rearranging on my part. I knew I had a busy day and our “out of town” office meant I would have to go well out of my way to get to a shop myself. I was even happier when I arrived at the office an hour later and my secretary told me that Claire had already rung to say that she had been successful.

It was an odd day. As it turned out, I was very busy but my mind was never distracted enough that I could forget about the restraint altogether. I still had this peculiar sense that everyone knew and particularly so with Sheila. The more I tried to act naturally, to make up for my behaviour the day before, the more stilted I became. In the end I left work earlier than usual and was pleasantly surprised to find that Claires car was already in the drive.

I let myself in the front door and smiled. Claire had the hi-fi cranked up and I often chided her for still being like a teenager in that respect. My own particular penchant is for film music, which I listen to at reasonable volumes, but Claire will listen to almost anything and loved nothing more than to pile on the decibels when she was home alone. On this occasion she was listening to another of those interminable angst-ridden females laying her soul bare to the accompaniment of thrashing, quasi country and western, guitars.

I went through into the living room and I dropped my briefcase in shock. Claire was lying on the sofa with her eyes closed. She was completely naked and her whole body was sheened in perspiration. Her hand was between her legs working an obscenely large black vibrator in and out of her sex and she was raising her hips to meet it. It looked as though she was holding herself just at the edge of orgasm and the high colour in her cheeks suggested that she had kept herself teetering at the brink for quite some time.

I knew that Claire masturbated when I was away on business, after all “what’s good for the goose”, but I had no idea that she owned a vibrator. In my mind I had often pictured her using her fingers, and that particular image had served me well on some lonely nights away, but this vibrator seemed like a betrayal. What did she imagine when she used it? Surely no one could match up to its prodigious proportions in real life and, worse still, did it mean that she found me inadequate?

I stood rooted to the spot as the track came to a finish and I found myself holding my breath. Claire, for her part, was panting as she held the vibrator still, presumably waiting for a new musical accompaniment. The next track was slower, quieter, and, as it started Claire’s eyes half opened. For a second she registered shock but then, without missing a beat, she opened her free hand and beckoned me.

I walked towards her in a daze and, as I drew near, she pulled me down onto her and before I knew it we were kissing passionately. My Versace suit was going to be ruined but I was overcome by pure lust. I even managed to ignore the inevitable pain in my groin as I enfolded her in my arms and our mouths meshed in a frenzy. After just a few seconds Claire broke off to draw a heaving breath and at the same time she took my hand and guided it down between her legs. She relinquished her own hold on the vibrator and pressed my hand to it. It was hot, slick with perspiration, and the humming vibration felt odd. I had never held one before and it was almost as though it was imbued with a life of its own.

Claire put her hand to the back of my head and pulled my mouth back down to hers. As she did so she lifted her hips slightly pushing herself against the vibrator. It dawned on me that she wanted me to be a bit more proactive and so, clumsily at first, I began to ease it further inside her. It was so large that I was terrified of hurting her but I found that I was able to push it deeper with frightening ease.

Claire groaned and pulled my mouth more tightly to hers and I tasted blood as her teeth accidentally nicked my lip but the sharp pain was as nothing to the fierce spasm that clutched at my groin as my manhood fought to come to erection. I wanted to pull away but she put her free hand on mine urging me to thrust the vibrator in and out. I was still unsure of myself but she began to thrust her hips with an almost animal-like passion and I found myself pistoning the black monstrosity ever faster.

She could no longer kiss and draw the necessary breath at the same time and so she broke off and pulled my face into her shoulder. Her mouth was now at my ear and in between heaving gasps of air she screamed at me.

“Yes! YES!…Fuck me!….Harder…Faster you bastard!”

I had never heard her like this and I was appalled but, at the same time I was turned on by it and the ever increasing pain of my frustrated hard on was almost becoming too much to bear. I was on the point of wrenching myself away when her body suddenly stiffened beneath mine and she held on to me painfully tight as her long denied orgasm passed through her body like a high voltage current.

“OH FUCK!….YESSSSsssss!”

It seemed to take an age to finally relinquish its hold on her but, as it did, her arms went limp and I rolled from her and fell to the floor. She lay slumped on the sofa, the vibrator still lodged deep inside her, and every now and then she was shaken by another pleasant after shock. For my part I felt a complete wreck. My suit was crumpled and damp and there were some stains that were not going to be easily removed.

We remained like that for a few moments with Claire coming down from on high and me trying to get my confused thoughts into some sort of order. Finally, with an audible sucking sound, Claire removed the vibrator and switched it off. With a beaming smile she got to her feet.

“I’ve got something for you.”

She went to the kitchen and returned with a carrier bag. She looked excited and my own excitement matched hers when I saw the ironmongers logo She handed it to me and I felt the reassuring weightiness of it.

“Clever girl!”

I could wait no longer. I stripped out of my clothes there and then strewing them heedlessly onto the floor.

“I’ll need your help.”

“Okay, tell me what you want me to do.”

I removed my boxer shorts and Claire reached forward and gently took hold of the tube.

“That looks sore.”

She gently rubbed her thumb over the livid purple head which did indeed have a strangled look about it

“Claire, that’s not helpful.”

I smiled at her and she released my manhood which had begun to twitch frustratedly under her unintentionally arousing ministrations.

“Oh, I’m sorry.”

I upturned the carrier bag, dropping the saw onto the sofa, and then my face fell.

“Oh, for fucks sake!”

Claire suddenly looked anxious.

“What’s wrong?”

“You silly bitch, this is a bloody woodwork saw!”

I regretted the harshness of my words as soon as they were out of my mouth but this new frustration coming on top of everything that had gone before was simply too much. Claire looked at me in shock and, without another word she stormed from the room. I wanted to apologize and shouted after her but she did not answer. I struggled back into my undershorts and followed her upstairs only to find the bedroom door locked. For the next twenty minutes I pleaded with her but she would not open the door and so I had little choice but to go back downstairs. I got myself a beer from the fridge and considered my options. There was still time enough for me to catch the store but I would still need Claire’s co-operation. I had just decided that I would get dressed and go in search of what I needed when Claire came in. She had obviously showered and she had dressed casually in jeans and tee-shirt but I could see from her face that she was still in a black mood.

“Claire, I’m really sorry…it’s just that this bloody thing has got beyond a joke.”

She remained silent for a couple of awkward moments and then, weighing her words carefully, she replied.

“I want you to carry on wearing it.”

“What?!”

“I want you to wear it for the whole fortnight.”

“Claire, what are you saying?”

“It seems to make you more…attentive…and besides, it’s one way that you can prove your fidelity.”

Alarm bells immediately began to ring. The question of my fidelity had become a sore subject of late and, in all the years of our marriage we had not had such heated arguments as we had experienced in the last few months.

One of the things that had initially drawn us together was the shared intention not to have children. We were both looking to make a success of our careers and we both had unfulfilled ambitions. Neither of us wanted to be tied down for a large part of our lives raising offspring – or so I thought. As time went by I found that my outlook had changed. Part of it was growing older and feeling a little jealous watching other fathers with their kids in the park and I had started having daydreams about having a family of my own.

When I broached the subject with Claire she was painfully blunt. She did not want children and more pointedly she could not understand why I refused to have a vasectomy. I could not really answer that myself. I suppose there was the spurious and often used excuse that I would feel “less of a man” but, in the early years of our relationship, even Claire was prepared to concede that we might have a change of heart. Now, she was saying that her mind was made up and, if I loved her, I would have the operation. The fact that, up to now, I had refused was to her mind a slight and proved that I contemplated the prospect of another relationship.

As I looked into her eyes I knew that we had reached a hiatus.

“What if I refuse?”

“Then I’ll leave you.”

Forfeits - Chapter 3

Those few simple words came as a hammer blow. I loved Claire without reservation and never in my wildest imaginings had I contemplated a life without her. I pleaded with her to be reasonable but she was resolute. I had to wear the tube for the whole fortnight or else.

Once I came to terms with it it seemed easy. I had already managed three days surely eleven more would not prove difficult? In the event I got to day seven before I broke. I had never gone so long without coming and I started to find even the most mundane things stimulating; wafts of perfume even the curves of a vase would set my imagination to work and every time there would be a pain to remind me.

At home I felt an irrational need to prove my love to Claire but I was rewarded with her new found, seemingly voracious, appetite for cunnilingus. I had never known her so demanding. I found myself between her legs both morning and night but the final straw was her turning up unexpectedly at the office. That particular morning I had already spent twenty minutes bringing her to a sleepy orgasm when she insisted that she wanted another. I girded myself and put my tired tongue to work but two minutes later the door bell rang. Claire pushed down on my head and told me ignore it but I was expecting some couriered documents which I needed for a meeting. I eased myself up off of the bed, donned a bathrobe, and went down to sign for the package. When I got back upstairs I found Claire in the bathroom where she greeted me with a stony silence. Nothing I could say served to change her mood and so I left the house under a cloud.

At the office I quickly became submersed in the preparations for my meeting and it was a surprise when, a little after eleven my secretary buzzed through to say that Claire had arrived. She was a very rare visitor to the office and usually only when she was meeting me to go out in the evening. I rose to meet her as she came in dressed in a smart two-piece business suit which pulled off the trick of being both formal and sexy at the same time. She was carrying her burgundy attaché case and so I assumed that she was between meetings herself.

“Darling, what’s up?”

She did not answer immediately but turned round to lock the door behind her.

“We have a little unfinished business…”

She gave me a smile as she breezed past me and sat down in my black leather office chair. Even then I expected her to open her case and produce some sort of document that needed signing, I have lost count of the number of times that we had sent buy and sell orders to our stockbroker with only one signature instead of the two required, but I was in for a shock..

“Kneel down baby.”

For a moment I looked at her uncomprehendingly but the message became appallingly clear as she raised herself slightly and pulled her tight skirt further up her legs. I could not help but stare. She was wearing black self support stockings but no panties. My heart raced and all my instincts told me to call a halt there and then but the sheer lewdness of the situation gave it a hideous appeal. This was my office, the spiritual centre of my business empire, and what Claire was suggesting seemed almost sacrilegious but a sudden pain in the groin told me that my mind was losing its battle with my body.

There was also the prospect of being caught in flagrante, people were bound to question a locked door in the middle of the day, but this too only added more spice to the situation. I felt myself literally getting hot under the collar but Claire sat there coolly, expectantly, and in her mind there was only going to be one outcome.

I was almost in a trance as I reached towards the blinds on the large picture window but Claire brought me up short.

“Leave them open…”

I looked at her in disbelief. I enjoy a spectacular view from the top floor but the shape of the building means that, were any of my business partners minded to look out of their windows, they could see into my office. I knew it was madness but I was caught up in a whirlwind; almost before I knew it I was kneeling before her as she lazed back further in the chair presenting herself lewdly for my attentions. As soon as I started to lick her she leaked moisture like a sodden sponge but, notwithstanding this evidence of her arousal, it took me fifteen minutes to bring her to a screaming climax and I was thankful for the rooms efficient soundproofing.

As soon as it was over Claire was a picture of brisk efficiency. She stood up, straightened her skirt, and said goodbye. She had left the room even before I got up from my knees. I locked the door after her and went to my en suite washroom. There, I splashed some water on my face and took a long hard look at myself in the mirror. I knew I was being demeaned and, worse still, at the cost of more and more physical discomfort the question was what was I going to do about it?

My immediate thought was to buy another saw but then I would have to enlist someone’s help as I was certain that I would harm myself if I tried unaided. The second choice was one that I had been toying with for a day or two and now I decided to act. I phoned the hospital, found out what I wanted to know, and then told my secretary that I was taking the rest of the day off. It would mean postponing my meeting but my mind was made up.

I made good time in the car and forty five minutes later I pulled up onto the sweeping drive. I hesitated at the front door but then jabbed at the doorbell. After a full minute there was no answer and so I rang again with part of me hoping that the hospital was wrong but, seconds later, the door opened and standing there, perspiring, in a black leotard was Diane.

“Peter, an unexpected pleasure, how did you know I would be home?”

“I checked at the hospital. They told me that you were not on shift so I took a chance.”

“Why didn’t you phone?”

It was a simple question but the answer was that, had I had to announce my intention in advance, I would probably have lost the courage.

“I was in the area I thought I’d surprise you.”

“Well you’ve certainly done that, I was working out downstairs in the gym. Come on in,”

She preceded me down the hall and I could not help but cast my eyes down to her shapely, lycra clad, buttocks and I was immediately and painfully reminded of my predicament.

“Can I get you a drink?”

“No thanks, I can’t stay long.”

“Okay, so to what do I owe the pleasure?”

“Di, I’ll come straight to the point. It’s this tube. I don’t want to alarm Claire but I think I’ve developed an infection.”

“Oh Peter, I’m sorry! Let me see.”

“What?”

“Get undressed. I’ll take a look for you.”

“Di, I’d rather see my own doctor, if you’ll let me have the key, I’ll drive over there now.”

“No. I insist. Come on. Don’t be shy.”

I hesitated. To me Di was the friend I had known since university, I rarely thought of her as a doctor, but with the lie I had told I had painted myself into a corner.

“Di, I’d rather not.”

“Don’t be silly. I’ll be back in a moment.”

She returned with a medical bag and took out a stethoscope.

“Have you had a temperature? Any palpitations?”

“No. Look Di, is this ethical?”

“Well the truth is Peter you present me with a dilemma. If you do have an infection as a result of the tube I made you wear I’m not sure where I stand with the medical council. You’ll be doing me a favour if you let me examine you.”

Put like that what choice did I have? I got undressed and she ran the stethoscope over my heart and lungs before she turned her attentions to the tube. She hefted it in the palm of her hand and then gently manipulated my testicles before she stood up again.

“There’s just one more thing I need to check out.”

I could not quite believe it as she put her hands to her breasts and brought her already prominent nipples to erection through the sheer lycra material. I immediately hissed a pained breath through my teeth as my manhood reacted as it inevitably must. Diane smiled and playfully pinched my cheek.

“I think you’re telling me fibs. Everything seems fine to me. I think that you just want to come out to play.”

“Di, please, this bloody thing is inhuman! If you don’t give me the key I’m going to have to cut it off and I think Claire will be pretty pissed.”