Forfeits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“What’s it to be?”

“Di, I can’t do this.”

“Can’t or wont? I’ll give you ten seconds to reconsider and then I’m phoning Claire.”

What choice did I have? In Claire’s eyes my visiting Diane might just be the straw to break the camels back. I tried one last throw of the dice.

“Petra, this isn’t what you really want. Consider Patrick’s feelings.”

Petra smiled and ran her perfectly manicured finger along the furrow of her sex.

“Believe me Peter, this is exactly what I want and I’ve waited a long time for it.”

I stood like a deer caught in headlights, with my mind in turmoil, and then noticed that Diane had reached for the phone. I shook my head mutely but she simply raised an eyebrow and began to dial.

“Claire? Hi, it’s Di. Can you speak?...”

I panicked and as I fell to my knees I mouthed the word “No!”.

“Yes, I have some news for you.”

I shook my head more imploringly and shuffled between Petra’s parted legs. She still had her finger pressed against her sex, acting as a signpost, and then she leaned forward to whisper.

I like licking Peter…lots of licking.

As she settled back again she shifted herself a little further forward and removed her finger. Her pubis was dressed with a perfect triangle of coarse, tightly curled, black hair and, even as I watched, her labia engorged slightly as though to break through the undergrowth.

“No, nothing too exciting … it’s about Peter actually…”

I gave Petra a last, pleading, look but she poked out her tongue and licked at the air mockingly. At that moment I hated her but I braced myself and moved closer in. The scent of her arousal was strong, but, given the circumstances it was in no way attractive and I worked my tongue around my mouth to try and find some saliva.

“Well if the truth be told, it’s a little embarrassing…”

It was make or break. I put out my tongue and licked at her with a single broad stroke of my tongue. Her sex opened as if in welcome forming a raw pink gash in the darkness. Petra moaned and Diane had to put her hand over the phone.

“No,…sorry about that, a touch of cramp.”

Petra covered her mouth to stifle a giggle and then gave me a sharp tap with her knee in a clear signal to continue. I licked her with broad strokes of my tongue along the whole length of her sex feeling faintly revolted by the texture of the hairs on her labia. My instinct was to use my fingers and to delve deeper but she had made herself perfectly clear.

“No I’m fine …. Peter came to see me today…”

I was on the verge of tearing myself away and wrenching the phone from Di’s hand but Petra was acutely aware and, before I could react, she scissored her legs around my head and clamped me in place. I suddenly found it hard to breathe as her sex leaked moisture which I unthinkingly breathed into my mouth and nose. I started to struggle but I sensed her laughing as she tightened her grip. I desperately needed to breathe and I braced myself to heave upwards but, just as I tensed myself, she released her grip. I gasped a breath and listened urgently to what Diane had to say.

“Apparently they had a fire drill today to check the new steel staircase outside the building, Peter took a tumble…no, no,…he’s fine. He came down a few steps on his backside.”

I realized that Diane was contriving an excuse for me and when Petra put her hand to the back of my head and pulled me back into place it was almost with a sense of relief that I began to lick again. She gave another moan and pressed her thighs firmly against the side of my head but this had the effect of impairing my hearing. Subconsciously I understood the message and licked more purposefully whereupon she released the pressure so that I could hear what was being said on the phone.

“No, given his little adornment he couldn’t go to his own doctor…no, he’ll have a lot of bruising and a few lacerations but he’ll be okay in a day or two.”

As she said this Petra pushed herself at me more urgently and I tried to lick more quickly. Something was bringing her swiftly to the boil and I began to wonder just how much she knew.

“No, he said that there was something he had to get down to…sounded as though he was going to be hard it at for most of the afternoon….yes, okay, I just thought I’d let you know…see you soon…bye now.”

Diane put the phone down and they both started laughing and I took this as a cue to stop but Petra had other ideas.

“Carry on Peter, you’ve got a long way to go yet.”

I tried not to sound smug.

“I think you’ve just let me off the hook., unless you want to test your word against mine.”

Diane moved her face closer to mine.

“Don’t try and be clever Peter. I have some very interesting footage of our little session together. With a little judicious editing there is no way in the world that Claire would know where it was filmed nor who was inflicting the punishment.”

“You’re joking!”

“You think so? In that case I’ll give you a choice. You can leave now and I’ll see that Claire receives an anonymous delivery first thing tomorrow morning or you stay here and do exactly what you’re told.”

She had to be lying, but I had no way of knowing! I searched her eyes for some sign, some glint of humour, but her look was cold. Petra finally broke the silence.

“Don’t keep me waiting.”

I needed time to think but in the meanwhile I could not take any chances. I reapplied my mouth to Petra’s sex and started to lick whilst at the same time I tried to marshal my thoughts. The events of the last moment or two had had a clear effect on Petra as she was now leaking moisture which I had no choice but to swallow. I carried on for long minutes trying to convince myself that Diane had been joking and that, even if there was a video, she would not be spiteful enough to use it. Of the others in our little group I had always found Diane the hardest to get along with and I now drew to mind all the petty things that had pissed me off in the past. Did she feel the same way about me?

“With a little more feeling Peter …”

Petra’s taunt refocused my attention and as it did so I came to a stop with my mouth agape. As I cast my eyes upward I saw that Diane had slipped her hand under Petra’s tee shirt and it was now resting on her breast; then, even as I stared she leaned across and Petra turned her face to accept a kiss.

I was stunned. There had never been a hint of anything like this in the past although I’m sure that all of us husbands had harboured secret fantasies at some stage. I could not help myself, my body reacted as it inevitably would and tried to come to an instant erection only to be thwarted in its ambition. I winced with pain and Petra, alert to my sudden lack of effort, broke off for a moment

“Are we turning you on Peter?”

She smiled as she said it and then slowly took off her tee shirt. Her breasts were classically shaped with a pronounced undercurve and her dark brown nipples formed a pair of conical tips.

“I don’t think I told you to stop …”

I resumed my ministrations but now my heart was pounding. As I licked I cast my eyes furtively upwards wondering whether there was something genuine going on or if it was all simply an act to increase my discomfort. If it was an act it was having the desired effect. I reflexively clutched at my groin as fresh waves of pain almost overwhelmed me.

Petra broke off and laughed.

“My., my, he is in a bad way.”

As I pulled away from her I screwed up my face as I forced down the urge to cry out but Petra was heedless of my predicament. She used her fingers to stretch herself lewdly open.

“Let’s see just how deep you can get your tongue.”

Her sex was a hot crevice crossed with glistening strands of moisture and her scent seemed to surround me. It was like a porno film but this was all too real and there was no shying away from the sheer carnality of it. I wanted to run but Diane’s threat was hanging over me like the sword of Damocles and, there was some part of me, deep down, that wanted to know just how far they would go with one another.

I girded myself and moved forward to put my tongue back to work. I pushed it tentatively into her opening and she closed her eyes and moaned softly. Diane watched me for a second or two and then she stood up from the sofa. With assured deliberation she slowly peeled off her top and skirt and then paused for a moment to allow me to take in the view before she removed her sodden panties.

With her curly chestnut hair, pale flawless complexion, and curved figure she could have passed as a fifties film starlet. Her breasts were not large but they were well rounded and her nipples formed a pair of demur, perfect, rose coloured, circles. At some time in the recent past she had obviously shaved her sex but now it had started to grow in again forming a dark frizz which drew my eyes and with them my thoughts and a remembrance of her lewd performance in the basement just a short while ago.

“Get it deeper, damn it!”

Petra’s sharp outburst disturbed my reverie and brought me back to the job in hand. I opened my mouth wider, almost threatening to swallow her sex, and pushed my tongue as far in as it would go. It obviously had the desired effect as she gave a broad smile and ran both hands through her hair. As she did so Di sat back down and leant across to take her nipple between her teeth. This was the cue for another sharp burst of pain and this time I could not help myself. I gave a muted cry which Petra must have felt deep inside because I was suddenly swallowing hard to prevent myself from chocking on her copious outpouring.

I stayed, almost frozen, feeling the tight muscles of her sex contracting around my tongue as she tried to draw me deeper in. It was becoming painful as the root of my tongue came under strain but I did not want to disturb the moment as I watched Diane go to work on her breasts in earnest using both her mouth and hands. If it had started out as play acting there was no doubt in my mind that it had now gone further.

Petra’s body began to convulse and her strong thighs clapped at my ears as her orgasm began to take hold. Her body bowed upwards but Diane leant her weight across her as she savaged her breasts. She began to scream as she used her left hand to hold me firmly in place whilst, with her right, she entwined her fingers in Diane’s hair and pulled her even more tightly to her breasts. It seemed never-ending and I was finding it hard to breathe, but it also incredibly arousing and my hands instinctively dropped to my crotch in a futile attempt to dislodge the tube which was causing an ever increasing agony. I tried to wrench myself away to deal with it but Petra was having none of it. She knew exactly what was going on and the knowledge of it launched her into a second wave of ecstasy and now she joined the fingers of both hands behind my head to make sure my mouth stayed in exactly the right place as her sex exploded with moisture.

For a second or two I was in danger of choking but, in coming to terms with this new problem, my body at least relented in its efforts to burst out of the tube. At last Petra relaxed and I fell away from her. I reached for the discarded towel and I wiped my face which was wet with a mixture of my own perspiration and Petra’s copious spending. I was angry beyond measure and I rubbed with vigour to clean myself both physically and metaphorically. I was not sure how it was to be engineered but I was determined that, from that moment on, I wanted nothing more to do either of them.

When I was finished with the towel, and my heart rate was something approaching normal, I mustered what was left of my dignity.

“Diane, will you fetch my clothes please.”

I hoped that my tone conveyed both anger and a hint of menace. I was determined to reassert my authority and if they were a little frightened then so much the better. For the space of a heartbeat there was complete silence and then, almost simultaneously they began to laugh. Diane got to her feet, heedless of her nakedness, and crossed the room. She picked up the TV remote control and collected a scatter cushion. Without a word she tossed the cushion between Petra’s feet and then she pointed the controller at the TV.

As the screen came to life my heart fell as I recognized myself as I had been just a short while before. Diane had not been bluffing; the video had an expensive clarity of both picture and sound and I suddenly had no doubts that it could be edited as she had threatened.

“You’ll leave when I tell you you can. In the meanwhile I want you lying on your back with your head on the cushion.”

At that point I had reached my limit and I got to my feet.

“Get my clothes now or I’ll go upstairs and help myself!”

Diane was unfazed by my evident fury.

“Do I take it you are prepared to take your chances with Claire?”

The answer was yes. In a moment of illumination I decided that the whole chastity tube thing was a complete nonsense. I was going to get it removed and then I was going to tell Claire just what a deviant Diane had turned out to be. In spite of everything I felt that if it came down to a choice between her friends or her husband then love would win out. As to the performing oral sex on Petra I would simply deny it.

Now that the decision was made I felt my self-confidence returning but it turned out to be a house of cards. Diane stepped to one side allowing me to leave the room but, just as I prepared to storm out, she brought me up short.

“Claire will receive her copy tomorrow but there’s no reason why your business partners shouldn’t get to see the unedited version this afternoon.”

I could not believe what I was hearing and I felt my heart skip a beat. My job was the rock on which my life had its foundations. It provided challenge, self esteem and the financial security that enabled me indulge my weakness for the good life. I guess, subconsciously, it was the anchor point that I could hold to even if, heaven forbid, something were to go wrong with my marriage. Now, Diane was threatening that stronghold. I turned to her so that our faces were just inches apart.

“Diane, what have I ever done to you?”

She ignored the venom in my words and spoke in measured tones.

“You don’t even know do you? It just hasn’t occurred to you.”

“What the hell are you on about?!”

“It’s simple Peter, we’re all pissed off with you; you’ll just have to figure it out.”

If I had stood there a moment longer I would have hit her and so I turned on my heel and left the room. I went upstairs and on entering the main bedroom I saw my clothes folded neatly on the bed. I dressed quickly but, as I was doing so, I knew that I was going to have to make peace with her. The prospect was galling but I had to have the tape. Even now, I could not believe that she would be that vindictive but I could not take the chance.

I freshened my face in the bathroom and then took a deep breath before going back downstairs. I wanted everything to be normal again, and I gave a silent prayer as I re-entered the room, but my hopes were immediately dashed. Both of them were still naked only now it was Diane who was kneeling between Petra’s parted legs and, from the look on her face, Diane’s tongue was weaving a wonderful magic. I stood transfixed for a few seconds until I was reminded of the new penalty for playing the voyeur. The sudden pain from my groin forced me to avert my eyes and then I heard Petra laugh.

“You’ll never learn will you Peter?”

I forced myself to remain as calm as possible as I ignored her and addressed myself to Diane.

“Diane, I want you to think about the long years we’ve known one another as friends and I want you to let me have that tape.”

For a moment I thought that she had not heard as she tenderly licked at Petra’s crudely exposed sex but then she stopped and turned to look at me.

“I’ll let you have it … once you’ve done what you know you have to do.”

To illustrate her point she patted the cushion which was still on the floor.

I was shaking with anger but I knew I had to get through it.

“If I do it, you’ll let me have the tape?”

“Of course. We’re friends aren’t we?”

She could see that her sarcasm had pricked me and so she spelled it out.

“Do as I tell you and you can leave with the tape. I promise you that there is only one copy.”

As she said it I cast my eyes in the direction of the television and the video machine underneath.

“Don’t even think about it. It’s safely locked away.”

At that moment I was feeling sick with hatred but, once again, she had the whip hand.

“What do you want me to do?”

“I’ve told you. Lie on your back, head on the cushion.”

I felt absurd as I got myself into place. With Diane straddling my head I felt like a gynecological car mechanic. Her sex was just inches above me and her arousal was patently obvious. Once I was settled she bent to her own task once more and, whilst I could no longer see what was going on Petra made sure that I did not miss out.

“Yesss….just there…ooohhhhh I love your clever little tongue…”

I tried to shut her voice out but I did not stand a chance. My manhood tried for an erection once again and the pain began to creep over me.

“Ahhaaaa….you teasing bitch…harder!”

Diane’s body was undulating gently as she went about her work and then, suddenly, a drop of moisture fell to my lips. Without even thinking I licked it away and it was then that I realized that she was more turned on than I could have guessed. A second droplet fell and I reflexively tried to turn my head aside but, without missing a beat, Diane closed her knees slightly to keep me I place.

“Deeper…yesss….suck me!”

Diane’s body moved more quickly as she tried to please and suddenly my whole face was being spattered with moisture. Somehow this was even more degrading than having to use my tongue but Diane knew how to take me even lower. She gave a playful growl as she sucked at Petra with greater abandon but at the same time she lowered herself onto my face. For a few seconds she rested there with her weight crushing my head deep into the cushion but then, slowly, she began to move. Her fresh growth of pubic hair scratched at my skin as she found a cruel rhythm and rubbed herself heedlessly across my whole face.

In reality she was no heavyweight but as she bore down on me, grinding out her own pleasure, she might as well have been a sumo. The pressure was hot, wet and suffocating as she became ever more aroused and I prayed for it to be over. Seconds became minutes and, judging by her squeals, Petra had long since reached the zenith but now Diane was concentrating purely on her own pleasure. She sat up and linked her hands behind her head as she wriggled herself so that my nose was trapped between her labia. For some time now my every breath had been suffused with her essence but, as she rested her weight on my mouth, I was literally breathing her.

Her movements were now tiny but deliberate. She eased herself slightly forward so that she could use the bridge of my nose to stimulate her clitoris and, whether by accident or design, her cheeks spread so that the rosebud of her anus was directly over my mouth. I kept my lips grimly pressed together but I sensed her amusement as she began to slowly rock backwards and forwards on my face using my nose as a fulcrum. As she grew more excited the motion forced her moisture into my nostrils and I had no option but to open my mouth and gasp a breath. She laughed at the sudden stimulation and then she engulfed me with her whole weight denying me air altogether. I tensed myself, preparing to throw her off, but she read my mind. Just as I was ready to explode she lifted herself again and I heaved another lungful but it was a heavily scented breath and the message was clear. She would allow me to breathe but she was going to make sure that every impregnated inhalation would be an indelible reminder of her dominion over me.