Forging Manhood Ch. 03

Story Info
Dylan takes charge of them both.
3.1k words
4.06
89.7k
14

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 11/16/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The duel sounds of Randy's heart throbbing and Paula's lungs crying out for air mingled in the electrically charged air of the Lindsey bedroom as the man of the house tried to grasp what his wife was silently hinting at.

His eyes fully adjusted to the dark now, Randy swiveled his neck back and forth as he stared at his wife's awestruck and exhausted eyes as she gazed back and forth between her husband's face and the still erect slab of jutting meat between Dylan's muscular legs.

"No," Randy's lazy eyes seemed to beg despite the fact that he could see the look of drained determination on her sweaty face.

"I did that for you," Paula's wanton expression seemed to insinuate. "Now you do this for me." "You've already embarrassed and compromised yourself enough by letting this happen," Randy muttered privatly as he filled with a deluge of internal strife.

"You just let one of your employees sleep with your wife..right in front of you..and she liked it..liked it a lot....and now they want you to do..to do...this..you can't..you just...can't," the last hints of Randy's inner strength spoke up.

"But you've started down that slippery slope you sonofabitch...there's no way you can stop it now..you've completly lost control and there's no way to get it back," a defeated voice retorted quickly as Randy stared back and forth once more at his naked wife and Dylan.

It was then that the sexually charged teenager seemed to finally grasp what was developing between husband and wife. Gripping his cock tightly by its ungodly thick base, Dylan began pumping it once again in expectation was what his boss was about to do.

"This is too fuckin' unreal," the youngster shook his head, beginning to fill with sick curiousity, wondering what it was going to feel like when Randy Lindsey's mouth descended into his crotch while Paula excitedly looked on.

Feeling the remnants of Paula's moisture cling to his cock like slick honey as he jacked it up and down, Dylan felt a nuclear dose of adrenaline explode through his synapses when he contemplated the reality that Randy was about to put his mouth around his cock and suck off his wife's vaginal juices.

Subtly spreading his muscular legs further apart on the bed, Dylan gave the older man an inviting pathway towards the most demeaning thing he would ever do.

With the look of a condemned man headed for the gallows, Randy nervously slid his weight across the disjointed covers until he was less than a foot away from Dylan's opened legs.

Randy was so close now that he could clearly smell the intermingled fluids that were glistening on Dylan's stalk and he felt his stomach turn realizing he was about to taste that very thing. Trying his best to work up the courage to take the final downward plunge, Randy looked at his wife once more and felt his blood run cold when he saw the look of unrelenting lust and desire in her glassy eyes.

Extending his left leg straight out on the bed, Dylan planted his right foot down on the floor as Randy Lindsey tentativly lowered his face down.

"D..Damn," Dylan mouthed, feeling an awkward and unsteady wave of sensation burst through each one of his nerve fibers as he allowed another man's lips to touch his cock for the first time.

Keeping his eyes trained tightly on Paula's amazed face, Dyaln was desperate to moniter her expression as she watched her husband's head bob up and down on his straining jock.

"Fuck this feels weird," Dylan wonderously hummed to himself as he freely allowed his boss to skiddishly swirl his lips and tongue over his throbbing genitalia.

"Yess..that's it," the teenager gasped down approvingly. "Show your wife just how good of a cocksucker you can be."

Dylan felt the blood that was already causing his cock to jut proudly up into the air start to burn with stinging arousal when he saw Paula lower her right hand between her legs and tenderly massage her swollen pussy after he had verbally egged on Randy's cocksucking efforts.

"Look at that Mr. Lindsey..don't take your mouth off my joint..just shift your head to the side a little and look at the way your wife is friggin' herself at what your doin' to me," Dylan crudely suggested.

Dylan immediatly felt a tangible gust of air ripple out from Randy's gaping mouth, bathing his genitals in a warm rush of exhaled force when the older man's eyes latched on to what Paula was doing with herself.

"Suck it harder for her, Randy," Dylan commanded, noticing at the same time that his boss' cumcaked cock was starting to become erect once again between his shaken legs.

"Shit..this is unbelievable," the teenager snickered as he felt the twinges of his frothy seed beginning to boil inside of his balls for the second time of the night.

"He's really getting into it Paula," Dylan whispered. "Look at the way his lips are stretched all around it ....and Paula..look at the way the viens in his neck are straining..sure looks like he's trying to suck my cock dry!"

Dylan could see Paula's eyes widen with erotic anticipation as he continued to shove his dick in and out of her husband's trembling mouth. For just a moment, Dylan was sure he was going to empty his stored up lust directly down the cowering man's throat, but at the last possible instant, Dylan clamped his hand around the base of his meaty beheamouth and with a violent tug, pulled it free from Randy Lindsey's oral grip.

"I'm not gonna waste my big load down your mouth," Dylan gruffly sneered down to a strangly crestfallen Randy. "I think I'm gonna stick it back up your wife's pretty cunt and leave my cum deep inside of her..if you want some bad enough...maybe she'll let you lick it out when I'm done."

"You did do a good job Randy..no question about that..look at how hard you got my dick and look at the shiny way the whole thing is glistening right now," Dylan chided as he allowed himself to wallow in perverse joy at the older man's dazed embarrassment.

"Tell you what Randy..you did such a good job sucking my cock and getting it hard.....and from the looks of things..you're back hard again yourself...look at that beautiful wife of yours laying beside us...think she deserves a DP..come on..you up for it?"

"I..I don't think I have...anything...left...." Randy stuttered nervously at the prospect of joining the young stud in his proposed endeavor.

"Ah...come on," Dylan barked back, before reaching over to massage his fingers through Paula's humid vaginal fleece. "The way you jacked off over there in the corner watching Randy...come on..you know you want to feel what it feels like to have your cock buried in Paula's ass while I'm thrusting it in and out of her pussy...look at that cunt right now.....look at how puckered out it is..its gaping open so far you can almost see her tonsils..you know she deserves to have it filled with cum and since you've already wasted all of yours..why don't you just climb underneath her and let me do what.. your... wife..wants..me ..to...do!"

"Do you want us to DP you Mrs. Lindsey?" Dylan suggestivly asked as he danced his fingers over top of Paula's engorged clit.

"MMMPPHH...AAHHHH...AAHHH," Paula gurgled back, her body shimying on the bed as if Dylan was manipulating her by remote control.

"Yeah..I thought so...go ahead and stroke that cock of yours Randy while I keep playing with your wife's cunt....get it all hard again and we'll get started," Dylan gleamed.

Watching Paula's eyes shift back and forth in the hazy darkness, Dylan knew she was focusing on both his and Randy's cock, trying to get a mental picture of how it was going to feel having them both inside of her.

Looking as if she had briefly turned to stone when Randy eased up beside her and nervously kissed her on the cheek and shoulder, Paula had no clue just how close to tears her husband really was as he carefully eased her up onto her side so he could take his place, as Dylan had ordered, underneath her.

A famished gasp of empty exhaustion hiccuped from Paula's mouth when she felt her husband's body slide underneath her. Eventhough she had clearly heard Dylan's intended plan of DP'ing her with Randy, her mind was simply too blitzed to process just what it meant to her already ravaged body. The clarity and simple primal purpose of Dylan's intentions were made perfectly clear however when she felt Randy's sneak his fingers between her sweaty white asscheeks.

"God Randy," She gasped. "We haven't done it..there..in almost a year..are you sure you wanna go through with this?"

Randy Lindsey didn't answer, knowing it was fruitless to put up any sort of obstacle as Dylan, cock in hand, crept closer on the mattress.

"I really don't have a choice," Randy cringed internally as he forced his erect but spent prick towards the tight rubbery target of Paula's rectum.

"Randy..you'll never get it in..you never do after you've already cum," Paula correctly guessed to herself as she felt Dylan's weight begin to crush down on top of her chest.

Dylan reached over and took a long, slow sip from the glass of water Randy had brought from the kitchen as he broodingly waited for his boss to get his cock inside of Paula's ass. Rubbing his prick with his right hand to keep it ready to enter the married woman, Dylan had to fight the urge to laugh out loud at each of Randy's failed attempts to enter his wife.

"Get it in there Randy..come on...I'm starting to get that buzz again sitting here staring at your wife's shiny cunt.....I know you can smell it from down there just how turned on she is..get that cock of yours shoved up her behind quick ..I'm gonna fuck her whether your inside of her or not," Dylan soberly warned.

True to his word, Dylan gave Rady another falied attempt to anally enter his wife before leaning forward and spreading the married woman's legs wide on top of the bed.

"I gave you all the chance in the world to get inside of her Randy..your loss..you're just gonna have to lay underneath her while I climb on top and fuck the shit out of her pussy again..you'll just have to wait it out until I'm through," Dylan offered as he prepared to enter Paula's steaming vagina for the second time.

____________________________________

Disorientation had enveloped Paula to the point where she was having difficulty discerning what was real around her. Having lost track of time and space in the swirling malaise of her conflicted thought, she somehow knew that her husband was laying beneath her eventhough she couldn't see him.

Paula felt as if someone had just wrecked havoc with her pussy, ramming it continually with a molten jackhammer eventhough the tool's owner had initially removed it several minutes earlier.

"Spread your legs Paula," she heard the towering teenage boy above her mutter down. as she tried to somehow regain her bearings.

Having given up hope that Randy was going to be able to penetrate her asshole with his now deflating cock, Paula turned her full attention up to Dylan, spreading her legs wide, as ordered, so he could forcefully re-enter her and hopefully make the burning itch of her now uncapped lust go away.

"OHH..Jesus....Christ," Paula wailed out disjointedly, squirming magically from the strange sensation of being trapped between two mens' superheated bodies.

"Yeahhhh..you feel that Paula," Dylan hissed as he guided the mushroom shaped head of his penis against the still rooted out opening of the married woman's snatch. "How about you down there Randy..feel the way your wife's body shivered when I put my dick inside of her again?"

"Its a shame Randy you couldn't keep your dick up long enough to get it in her ass..I was sure hoping you could loosen her up a little for me..I think I'm gonna roll her over after I blow my load in her cunt and maybe try showing her what a real assfuck is like," Dylan continued to taunt down to his buried boss.

"Is that OK with you Paula?" Dylan gruffly whispered down to the writhing woman below.

"UUMM...AAAHH...MMMHUMM," Paula moaned breathlessly, feeling her body rock between her husband and Dylan's sweaty chests.

"Come on then Paula..get those legs of yours up into the air..why don't you wrap them around my waist for a while so I can fuck the living bejesus out of you," Dylan crassly demanded.

Dylan cast a salivating grin and pressed his body all the way forward when he felt Paula's pale and weakened legs rise up and tightly hug his back.

With the older woman's entire body now wrapped around him like a boa constrictor, Dylan deftly guided his hands underneath the small of Paula's back and raised her a full 6 inches into the air as he ground his prick ever deeper inside her pussy. Holding her suspended in mid air above her husband's awestruck face, Dylan proceeded to ram his crotch into Paula's pubic V with brutal effeciency until he crudely dropped her limp weight back down on top of Randy, causing him to temporarily lose his breath.

"Don't move Randy..just lay there 'til I make your wife cum again," Dylan sneered down as he roughly speared his dick deep into Paula's searing vagina. "And this time..I think I'm finally gonna bust my nut too!"

Placing each of his hands down to Paula's side, Dylan powerfully braced himself above the writhing woman as he anxiously ground his prick into her flaming womb.

"GGRR..YYEEAHH...AARRGGHH....YYEAAHHFUCK!!," the rabid teenager groaned incessantly, feeling the joyous sensation of his long awaited release beginning to boil and rise once again inside his testicles.

Dylan could hear each of Paula's brutal exhales ripple out of her throat like the report of a rifle each time he slammed his pelvis down on top of hers, until her gutteral moans of pleasure were nearly continuous.

"Yeah..why don't you cum again Paula..yeah..cum right there on top of your husband's chest and if you squeeze that cunt hard enough..maybe I'll fill it with my fresh hot and scalding cum..hmmm..is that what you want...I've been waiting to slam my cock deep inside of you for a very long time Mrs. Lindsey..you think you're ready for what its got boiling inside of it?" Dylan crudely asked the woman he had long fantasized about fucking.

Easing one hand behind his back to make sure Paula's legs were securly wrapped around his waist, Dylan angled his pelvis upwards until his rapid, jackhammer thrusts were smacking against her G-spot and clitoris simultaniously.

"OHHH..DEARRR...GGOODDDD," Paula wailed. "It feels like a nuclear bomb is about to go off inside of me...AAAHHHHH...MMMM...FFFUUCCKKKK!"

The grunting noises perculated up from Randy's mouth as well as the weight of the two sweaty and grinding people on top of him pressed down on his chest, causing the room to sound as if a perverted sexual choir had taken hold.

Dropping his head down between Paula's cleavage, Dylan roughly wrapped his mouth around each of the woman's titties, devouring as much of her breasts as he could into his mouth as he continued to slam his crotch into Paula's quaking sex.

"UHHH..UHHHH..UUHHHH...I"M GONNA CUM AGAINNNN.........GAAWWDD...YESSSSSSSSSS," Paula shrieked out as her body began to convulse wildly between Dylan and Randy's sandwiching presense.

Digging her fingernails manically into the young man's sweaty back, Paula's head started to swoon and her orgasming vagina started to choke crazily when she felt Dylan's cock tighten inside of her.

"Cum inside me....please....Dylan......Cum inside me," Paula tearfully begged, completly losing touch of her husband's feelings as he laid beneath.

"UUMMPPHHHH......GGRRRUUMMMPPHHHHH," Dylan croaked loudly, raising his mouth from Paula's saliva drenched titflesh at just the same instant the initial scalding jet of his boiling jism sprayed like hot white glue from his rigid and jerking monster.

"FUCK I'M CUMMING," Dylan grunted savagly, ramming his cock with blinding speed into Paula's gaping quim until he could feel his vengeful seed pooling inside of her.

The sounds of "ummpphh" also trickled free from Randy's lips as he fought the crushing weight of the orgasming pair on top of him.

Just as Randy thought his experience couldn't get any worse, he started to feel the sticky and oozing residue of Dylan's cum slowly leak free from his wife's womb and cover his own crotch.

"Oh..God," the married man shook his head bitterly, unable to resist visualizing the sight of Dylan's churning cock causing wave after wave of steaming cum to ooze to the surface and leak down like a clingy white paste to his own petered out genitals.

___________________________________

Like three cars trying to disengage after a messy crash, Dylan, Paula and Randy each pulled their bodies apart and tried to regain their bearings. Words were briefly impossible for any of the three to use as they caught their breath in the darkness of the room.

Paula's quenched eyes rolled around in their sockets as she tried mustering the courage to look over at her silent husband. Unable to do that, she cast a weary gaze in the other direction, over at Dylan, who was once again tapping at his half deflated cock, in a crude but definitive gesture that he could get it up again anytime he wanted.

"I still plan on fucking that ass tonight Paula," Dylan matter of factly said, breaking the eerie silence in the room.

"Get your breath Randy..then I want you to get your wife up on her knees..then I want you to stick your finger up her ass and loosen her up for me," Randy continued, as he stared over at the naked and spent married couple.

"I know how a woman reacts when I start to slam my cock into her asshole...I don't really think you could handle being in the room to see it..get her nice and loose for me..then why don't you just go back down the hall and sleep in my room for the night..you'll be able to hear every scream and cry coming out of Paula's mouth but at least you wont have that memory in your head to see for the rest of your life."

With that, Dylan looked down at Paula's face and saw that Randy's wife didn't have the strength, or the will, to deny the fact that she wanted to spend the rest of the night with her newfound teenage lover.

Several moments of awkward paralysis passed between husband and wife until a defeated and dejected Randy eased up onto his rickety knees and started making his way towards the bedroom door, stealing one last look at Dylan and Paula on the bed and feeling a cold chill run down his spine as he contemplated what the two would do while he laid awake in the spare bedroom down the hall.......

The End for now...thanks everyone for reading...