Forgiveness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lucy knelt before the now drunk young engineer and moved her pretty face to Bob's lap. He then understood what kind of "Playing Around" was about to take place. He'd heard about "Blow Jobs" from the fellas at the frat house but he assumed they were just making it up. Now, with Lucy's hot breath right on his genitals and her big ripe tits hanging right in front of hiim, he realized it was about to happen to him.

"Yeah, why fight it? You'll never get this from Pam with all her prudish beliefs." He thought. He was lucky to get a passionless piece of ass in the dark from her. She insisted he use a rubber when they did it which he didn't like at all. If he fucked her without one, she would complain about his semen squirting on her belly. "That's just really not nice Bob." She would say coldly.

Lucy began to lick Bob's penis which caused a quick intake of air from him. She seemed to be enjoying the lewd act she was performing, continuously looking up to see if he was watching. She then plunged her mouth down and took as much of Bob's cock into her mouth as she could.

"Oh shit that's it!" He shouted. Lucy used her now freed up hands to gently tug her shorts down to allow Bob to view her pussy and ass while she sucked his prick.

Bobby's reservations were all gone now as the nearly nude blond began to suck to please, tightening her lips with each stroke as she attempted to coax the sperm from his balls. bob couldn't help himself and grabbed her head in an attempt to stuff even more cock into her subserviently working throat. Just the sight of her...kneeling there with her tits jiggling, her shorts down by the floor, her pink lips locked on his penis as if she never wanted to let it escape!

On and on she sucked, looking up every few strokes to make sure he was enjoying it. She reached down to fondle his balls and began to softly hum. the vibrations from her muted voice increased his pleasure and he began to pull her head down harder and harder until he saw his pubic hair touch her hot sucking lips. This seemingly innocent little housewife from across the back fence had taken every inch of his cock into her warm wet mouth

Bob's cock head was scraping her tonsils as Lucy began to cry out "Nuh uh!" Bob's huge phallus was now choking her!

"Oh...you flash your titties at me, then pull down your panties but now it's 'Uh uh?'" With a sneer on his face Bob began to lift up off the sofa, stuffing Lucy's mouth with every centimeter of cock he had. Then he heard a...almost a growl come from Lucy's cock stuffed throat and he felt her hands fondling his balls.

"Oh Jesus, that's it!" He cried and then his penis began to swell and jerk in her tightly fixed mouth. He held her face in place, forcing her to swallow all of his sperm as he gloriously ejaculated...releasing all of his pent up seed and pouring it right down her throat. She wasn't even struggling now. It was as if she wanted to swallow his essense.

Bob watched her throat muscles contracting as she sent his discharge to her belly and hungrily waited for more. Bob obliged her too. Jolt after jolt of pleasure swept over him as he experienced the most extraordinary orgasm of his life.

When he finally stopped coming, he laid back on the sofa, exhausted. Lucy continued to lap up any jism she might have missed, and then licked his cock and balls like a kitten with a saucer of cream.

"My, you had a big load in there Bob!" Lucy said as she finished up. Bob heard her comment and couldn't help but reflect that, although it was his first blow job, It obviously wasn't hers.

By now the hound had made it's way to Georgia and was meandering it's way in a northwesternly direction. Bob was trying to be pleasant to the talkative lady sitting next to him. He got the impression she considered him to be "Available," which, technically, he was. Bob knew he had nothing to offer her at this point.

His thoughts returned to California and the awful turn his life had taken so many years ago. He'd returned home after his shocking interlude with Lucy with a dark cloud of guilt hanging over his head. He was sure sweet Pamela would take one look at him and know everything that had just transpired.

"Is this just idiotic foolishness? This trip to California?" He wondered. "I can't expect Pam to take me back after all thats happened." Then, reflecting on what Pete St. John had told him he remembered the purpose of the journey. "Just forgiveness. That's all you can ask for Bob. Forgiveness."

12