Former Princess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ginger
Ginger
77 Followers

It was strange...I thought I should have felt humiliated, but instead I felt triumphant. I had endured the punishment, and it really hadn't been so bad after all. I felt like I had risen to a challenge.

I looked back over my shoulder at him again. "So, slave, tell me. What is your role in this game?"

"My role is to please you, Master. Any pleasure you give me will be by your choosing only, and I will be grateful for it." I was surprised at my choice of words.

He smiled brightly at me. "Very good, Heather. You have done well."

He reached out and gently rubbed the cheeks of my ass where he had swatted me. His hands felt so good on me, and it didn't take long for the stinging in my cheeks to subside into a pleasant mild tingling.

"Turn over, slave, and lay on your back," his voice commanded.

I obeyed, turning over and looking up at him.

He had at some point removed his pants and his briefs, and as I watched he pulled his sweater off over his head as well. My breath caught in my throat as I savored my first view of him entirely naked.

His body was muscular and lean, and he had a glorious covering of dark hair on his sculpted chest. His forearms and his hands were proportionally large and masculine looking. His erection looked even harder and larger than before.

I felt my excitement crest even higher when he said, "I am going to fuck you now, slave. I want to see if you're as wet as you look like you are, and if you're as tight as I think you are."

I remained silent, but I parted my legs wider in invitation.

He climbed on top of me, pinning me to the sofa with his weight. I felt his cock rubbing against my labia and over my clit, and I moaned at the sensation.

He met my gaze, his eyes burning into mine. At the same moment, he thrust forward, burying almost the entire length of his rod deep in my pussy with one stroke. We both groaned at the tight fit.

He kissed me hotly, and he slid his cock slowly back out. He thrust forward again, this time shoving his whole rod in clear up to his balls. I cried out, loving the feeling of being stuffed full of more cock than ever before.

He began pumping his throbbing erection in and out of me with a silken rhythm. My hips met his with perfect timing. I felt waves of heat radiating from the very core of me. I was nearing climax.

"Oh, Master...Your cock feels so good inside of me. I want to come! Please, Master!" I heard myself begging and I didn't care.

"Not yet, slave. Not yet."

He slipped his cock out of me, and I whimpered with disappointment.

He stood up again, and said, "Get back on your knees on the sofa, slave."

I complied shakily, wondering if I was going to be punished again. Oddly, that thought didn't scare me this time.

Instead, he kneeled on the sofa in back of me and entered me from behind. I moaned, struggling against the orgasm that was rising within me.

With one hand, he grabbed my hair and used it to pull me back harder on his pole. With his other hand, he reached around in front of my and began fingering my clit.

The direct friction on my sensitive clit caused me to scream out as I fought against my climax. This was torture. Sweet torture.

He jammed his cock into me harder, and it felt like it grew even larger inside me. His fingers increased their tempo as they stroked my swollen clit. I was gasping, losing my battle against the hot tide that threatened to pull me under.

He gripped my hair harder, and he leaned forward and hissed in my ear, "Now, slave! I want to feel your cum pouring over my cock. Come for your Master now!"

I ceased holding back and I was immediately overwhelmed with orgasmic sensations. My back arched involuntarily, and my legs began to shudder with the force of it. The muscles deep in my pussy began clenching and relaxing, rhythmically gripping his cock.

"Ahhh, yes, slave. Milk my cock with your cunt muscles."

He thrust his dick into me harder, and suddenly I could feel him explode inside me. I could feel his milky cum jetting into me, coating my insides with more heat.

We both collapsed forward, panting with exertion. Eventually, he scooted up behind me and lay with his arm loosely draped over me.

When I was able to speak, I said the only appropriate thing I could think of. "Thank you, Master. Your slave is grateful to you."

He smiled at me. "I am very pleased with your progress, Heather. You're a natural submissive. I have so many more things to teach you, but you've done very well for your first experience."

I was overwhelmingly thrilled. To hear him voice his expressing his pleasure with me made me feel happier than I could ever remember. At that moment, I knew something with complete clarity. I was hooked. I loved being Aaron's slave, and I wanted to continue forever.

My previous life as a princess somehow seemed so gray, so lifeless. I knew I could never go back to it. After only such a short time with Aaron, I felt more free, more alive than ever before. Aaron was a potent drug and I was thoroughly addicted.

I smiled at him. "Master, hearing that you are pleased makes me so happy. I hope that means I can continue to serve you."

"Oh yes, slave. Your Master is pleased, and I wish for you to continue your education as a sub with me. Now, regretful as it is, I must get up very early in the morning. You may leave, and I will call you tomorrow evening, or you may stay. If you stay, you should know that I'll require you eat me before you'll be allowed to have breakfast." His eyes glittered mischievously.

"I'll stay, Master. For as long as it pleases you, I'll stay."

**********

That's the story of my first night as a submissive-in-training. That was almost one year ago, and so much has happened since then.

My family, with the exception of my brother, Gerald, has basically disowned me. To my mother and father, I'm a shameful embarrassment to be shunned and disassociated from. Which suited me just fine. It had been much easier than I'd thought it would be when I told them about my relationship with Aaron.

I calmly told them that I now belonged to him, and I demonstrated it by proudly wearing the symbolic "ownership" collar that he had presented to me soon after we'd begun our game. It was a beautiful silver collar, decorated with exotic filigree designs. I had accepted it with tearful joy, and I treasured it as my most valued possession.

My mother and father had told me in no uncertain terms that if I didn't end my relationship with Aaron, then I wouldn't be welcome in their home. "No daughter of mine is going to be a whore for the whole world to see. If you continue, then you're no daughter of mine," my father had coldly informed me.

It probably killed them that they couldn't take away all of my money. I had inherited a trust fund from my grandfather when I turned eighteen, just as Gerald did. They couldn't take that away from me. I had liquefied some of the money which had been invested, and I gave the money to Aaron. He in turn attended to my every physical need. I didn't have to worry about anything.

My dear brother took me aside and said, "Heather, I don't claim to understand any of this. But I know I don't care about any of it. All I care about is you being happy and you doing what you want to do. You're my sister and I've always thought you were the only one in the family who was even close to normal. If this is what you want, then you've got my vote, sis." I grinned at him. I knew I loved that kid for some reason.

So I shook off the remains of my former life and immersed myself in my role as Aaron's slave. He taught me everything I needed to know about being a proper submissive to him. I was occasionally punished when I made mistakes, but Aaron had been right about how I would feel about being punished.

I tolerated it at first, then I began to enjoy it. After awhile I began to crave the nearly immediate forgiveness that would follow, and the physical discomfort soon became a pleasant association to the sexual pleasure I knew would happen later.

Sometimes he would spank me, and sometimes he would tie me up and tease me endlessly. He'd bring me to the brink of climax over and over, only to stop whatever he was doing at the crucial moment, time and time again. That particular punishment is more excruciating than it sounds. I'd beg, and plead, and scream for release. And I loved it. When he did allow me to come...oh my goodness, the dazzling intensity of it. Waiting for the reward made the reward so much sweeter.

A couple of times when I'd severely displeased him with mistakes, he refused to speak to me and he ignored me for hours. I hated that one. He claimed it would give me time to reflect on my mistakes, and I suffered through his disfavor, swearing to myself that I would not screw up in the same way again. After these silent periods, he was usually very tender and kind. I learned that he disliked withdrawing from me as well, and he saved that punishment for the sternest of rebukes.

I became more open minded. My sexual desire increased exponentially it seemed, and when walking around in a state of perpetual arousal, I looked less judgmentally on the various methods that people used to get off. The thought of sex with another woman bothered me less and less, and as time went on, the idea became attractive to me.

About six months after we started the game, Aaron and I had a threesome with pretty Miranda. I fulfilled my Master's every request enthusiastically, even eating Miranda's pussy when he told me to. I was amazed at how much I actually enjoyed it. She tasted sweet and salty at the same time, and the smell of her aroused pussy was intoxicating. When she actually came as I licked at her clit, her body reacted exactly as mine would have, and I was delighted.

So was Aaron. My Master was very pleased. As a reward for my obedience, he allowed Miranda to eat my pussy and gave me permission to come whenever I pleased. She got me off twice with her wet mouth and her talented tongue. I came again as my Master fucked me while Miranda sucked my nipples.

My Master once asked me to suck another man's cock while he watched. I thought it was some kind of test, so I asked, "Master, would it please you for me to do this?" I was secretly hoping that he'd say yes. The man's cock was already hard and inviting.

"Yes, slave. It would please me if you would suck his cock. I told him that my slave gave the best blowjobs in the city and I want you to prove it." His dark eyes were soft and encouraging.

I did it, and I loved it. While my Master watched I sucked the man's cock, with me happily slurping and moaning. I was on my knees in front of the man, swallowing his entire pole and making him shudder. My Master watched for awhile, and I heard him murmur, "Very good, slave."

My Master knelt behind me and thrust his cock deep inside me as I continued my oral assault on the other man's erection. He fucked me hard, and I sucked hard. Soon the other man was ready to come, and I moaned, fighting against my own building climax.

Aaron whispered, "Not yet, slave. Don't come yet." Those were the words I most dreaded and was most thrilled by at the same time. I had learned that the struggle made the ultimate reward infinitely better in the end.

The other man moaned loudly, and his hips began jerking irregularly. I felt his hot load coating my throat. I swallowed all his cum, and gently licked his sensitive cock head clean. The man moaned again, then croaked, "Man, you weren't kidding. Best fucking blowjob in the city. Hell, probably in the whole midwest."

Aaron laughed, then said to me, "A job well done, slave. You may come now." With that, my Master began pounding his cock into my soaking wet slit even harder, and his fingers found my clit.

I came powerfully, overwhelming in its intensity, almost immediately. My body was still in the depths of uncontrollable spasms and shudders, when the man reached out and began pinching my nipples, causing a direct reaction in my pussy. I felt my Master's cock swelling inside me at the same time, and my second orgasm hit me just as he came, filling my pussy with his warm fluids.

With each incident, and each learning, I became more at peace, more content with my place in the world. Pleasing my Master was all I cared about.

I knew my Master cared about me, too. About three months into our game, I became deathly ill with a nasty stomach virus. When he saw that I was sick, he suspended the game himself. He took care of me for three days straight, attending to my every need. I was completely helpless and miserable, and he patiently nursed me back to health.

When I was feeling better, I stripped out of my gown and robe, entering the living room totally naked. I smiled at him and said, "What can I do to please my Master?"

He beamed broadly as I resumed the game. "Ah, I can see that my slave is feeling much better. I'm so glad," he said sincerely. That night I worked extra hard to please him, to thank him for caring for me. And I fell a little more in love with Aaron D'Alero, and a little more in love with our game.

I never know what each knew day is going to bring, or what my Master may ask of me. Something about never knowing what's going to happen next makes me feel endlessly expectant, perpetually aroused, never bored or weighed down with numbing sameness.

My life is full and satisfying. I am no longer a princess. I am a dedicated, committed, gloriously happy sex slave.

That is my story so far. I can only guess where it will lead from here, but I know I'm in this game for as long as it plays. I can't help but love a game where there are no losers, and where everyone wins the prize.

Ginger
Ginger
77 Followers