Fortieth Birthday Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started panting too, feeling like my balls were about to burst, but just before I was about to come, she stopped.

" I want you to watch my cunt when I come". She turned herself around quickly , so that now she was astride my head but facing down towards Jean-Pierre.

"It's going to be a big one, so you might get wet." She reached for the other dildo, the smaller 'pocket rocket' and slid it into her now soaking cunt.

"For the full effect, I need this in my ass. She reached around behind her with the now sloppy rocket. Now she'd changed position her lovely little rear hole was right in my view. She found the opening with the tip of the rocket and began to work it in.

"It's a bit tight and dry", she said, putting it back in her cunt to get some more lubrication. Even after a couple more tries , she still wasn't able to get it in.

"I'm sorry, it's no good, I need help. Consider it first aid so I don't hurt myself. Will you help me?"

How could a man turn down such a request, especially a man in my position, firmly trussed on my back to a picnic table, and totally in her power.

"What do you want me to do?"

"I need to get more of my pussy juice into my ass and I need to use your tongue to spread it. Pretend it's a medical procedure, so no stimulation, it's not foreplay, it's just helping a girl in her time of need."

"OK"

"I want you to reach as far inside my pussy as you can with your tongue, pull out as much goo as you can, and then try and push it into my ass. Can you do that?"

"I can try."

She leant forward onto her hands and lowered her pussy to my face. My head was still fixed in its position, so she adjusted herself and pushed herself down onto my waiting tongue. I could feel her nipples trailing along my belly and her hair brushing over Jean-Pierre as my tongue made contact with her clit.

"Oops, sorry" came her muffled voice as she slid down a bit further until I found myself French kissing her tight cunt, and sucking and scooping her juices from deep inside. She tasted wonderful. Slowly she moved forward as I worked on her, my mouth filling with her nectar and then as she moved to a more upright position I was able to tongue her ass hole. As I felt her relaxing under my probing I pushed the mixture of saliva and her cream back into her..

"Again" she commanded, and twice more I transferred her juices from her cunt to her ass. She tried again with the pocket rocket, and this time she was able to push it in past the sphincter. Leaving it humming away, she re-inserted the rabbit and lowered her chest to my stomach, her face on my thigh so that I could feel her hot breath on John Pierre and my balls. Soon she was panting hard and rocking. Her beautiful cunt and the rabbit inches above my face. The intensity of her rocking and moaning built up until I could tell she was just about to come. She reached behind her and pulled out the dildos just as the orgasm hit, and I had a close up view of her cunt pulsing and trembling as her whole body shook with the force of her orgasm, and then a deluge of her juices covered my face. I swallowed what I could to make sure I could still breathe.

She collapsed then, letting herself flop, her cunt now dripping slowly onto my neck, her breasts mashing into my stomach, and her face buried down the side of Jean-Pierre, who , still unreleased, stood like a flagpole.

We must have stayed like that for a few minutes, her in her post-orgasmic petit mort, and me just dozing. Jean-Pierre would have dozed too, except that as she slept she wrapped a hand around him and drooled and breathed long sighs over my balls.

We were roused by the sound of voices. It sounded like a man and a woman arguing. Debbie rolled off me "I'd better get dressed -- I'll be back as soon as I can." I was left staring at the sky. Jean-Pierre at least was able to relax.

Five minutes passed, then ten, then twenty, or so it seemed. The sun was hot, and Debbie's cum was drying and crusty on my face. My mouth was dry, but I was thankful for the sunscreen she had applied earlier.

Then I heard footsteps approaching. They stopped, still out of my view, I guess. I heard Debbie say "Now do you believe me?"

I heard a younger voice say "Oh -- my -- God", then Debbie's voice, talking to me.

"Mr Jones, this is Amy Stephens, the daughter of Senator Stephens, the girl who you have allegedly abducted. She has something to say to you."

Then the younger voice again. "Mr Jones, I'm really sorry. My Dad's such a creep, he won't let me do anything, so I talked my boyfriend into a camping trip. We couldn't tell Dad, or he'd have stopped it straight away. I'm tired of being a virgin, but my boyfriend's so afraid of my Dad he won't do anything at home, and I was getting so horny I thought if I got him away in the wilderness we could do it and everything would be OK. But even when I got him here he still wouldn't do it so I told him to get lost, and I'd find myself a real man. "

Debbie filled in the details. "The argument was the voices we heard, and the boyfriend has apparently left, carrying the pack with the tent, clothes, and all their supplies. Poor Amy's left in the lurch, horny as hell, in the middle of nowhere, with only the clothes she's stood up in."

What a spoiled brat, I thought to myself, can't even be bothered to carry her own pack. Serves her right.

"As she's obviously in no fit state to be in the wilderness on her own, I'm legally obliged to care for her until she can be returned to safety."

Great, I thought, now I have to put up with her whining.

"On the other hand, " Debbie went on, "The Parks Act also puts all such people under the equivalent of martial law, which means that they have to follow my instructions exactly. Amy, do you understand? I already have a problem with Mr Jones here, who's clearly going to have a good case for wrongful arrest and detention, and I can't waste my time dealing with you."

"And if I don't?"

"Don't what?"

"Follow your instructions exactly?"

"Then you'll be punished. You might end up like Mr Jones here -- or worse. Are we clear?"

"Yes."

"Good. The first thing you can do is to tell me and Mr Jones what on earth you are wearing."

"It's a bikini I was asked to model."

"Why are you wearing a bikini in the middle of a wilderness area?"

"I put it on to surprise my boyfriend."

"And that's all you have with you now, no shoes, no makeup, no sunscreen, just a bikini?"

"Yes, I told you everything else was in the pack, and my boyfriend went off with it."

"Is it the kind of bikini you'd want your father to see you in?"

"No."

"Mr Jones here can't see it, so I'd like you to describe it to him."

"It's black," she began, "and it's a micro bikini. All it is really is some very thin straps holding up three little black bowties. The bowties fit under my nipples and above my pussy."

"So it doesn't actually cover anything, does it? You might as well be naked."

"I think it looks sexier than being naked. Plus it draws attention to my nipple rings and my clit piercing."

"And, I would say, to your pussy lips. Do they always stick out like that?"

"When I'm horny, which seems to be more and more often, yes."

"And the sexy bikini makes you feel horny too, doesn't it?"

As I listened to the conversation and imagined the blonde supermodel standing there with her sexy bikini and her piercings and her nipples and cuntlips on display you can imagine what was happening to Jean-Pierre. After his short rest he was now fully awake and straining at the leash.

This didn't go unnoticed.

"Now look what you've done to poor Mr Jones," said Debbie. "All this talk of sexy bikinis and piercings and pussy lips on display and feeling horny." She thought for a moment. "You said the sexy bikini and the piercings make you more sexy?"

"Yes?"

"Well sexy is the last thing we need in a survival situation like this. Take them off now."

"And if I don't?"

"That was an order. I will make you."

"You wouldn't dare. My father.." I sensed, rather than saw, Debbie's movement, heard Amy's yell, and then the click of a pair of handcuffs.

"Amy Stephens, I am arresting you for failing to comply with a legitimate instruction given by a Park Ranger as required by the Parks Act. You do not have to say anything.." and she went on to read Amy her rights.

"Now Amy, for your own good, and to stop you wandering away and harming yourself, I need to restrain you. Do you consent to such restraint? I advise you to say yes."

"What does it mean 'restraint'?"

"It means I am going to put a spreader bar between your feet like Mr Jones here already has. Then I'll connect a chain between the spreader bar and your handcuffs, and then I'll padlock the chain to the picnic table. You'll be able to move around, but you won't be able to run away. Before you ask, if you don't agree, I'll put you in a level 4, which is like Mr Jones position here, but much less comfortable."

There was silence from Amy.

"Well, do you agree?"

"Do I have any choice?"

"You always have choices"

"OK".

"You have to say to me 'Yes I consent to being restrained.'"

"Alright. Yes, I consent to being restrained."

"Good, that wasn't so hard, was it? Now stand still while I apply the restraint."

For the next few minutes I heard odd clinks and rattles as Debbie applied the restraint system to Amy.

"There, that's not too bad, is it?" "Fuck off" My brain recomputed the picture. Now, instead of sexy pierced horny supermodel in micro bikini we had angry sexy pierced supermodel with hands handcuffed behind her and legs spread.

"I suggest you speak civilly. I won't warn you again. Next, you need to comply with my previous instruction."

"How am I supposed to do that?"

"You should have thought of that earlier. I guess now you'll have to ask someone for help nicely."

"You can't make me. I'll tell my Dad..."Ooww. that's my tit -- that hurt."

"You wouldn't believe what I can do to you without even leaving a mark."

Alright. I give. Please take off my bikini."

"And?"

"Please remove my piercings."

"Why?"

Because they are too sexy and not appropriate for the wilderness"

"Good, that's much better."

Brain update: More submissive sexy pierced handcuffed spread supermodel getting tit squeezed by dominant ranger in uniform.

"Now, I already knew Mr Jones wasn't responsible for abducting you, but my boss insisted he be restrained like this, and he's been very good about it so far. Before you stuck your nose in I was taking care of him as best I could, and to make him feel less exposed and isolated, I was nude in sympathy with him. I'm going to do the same again. Then I'll deal with your request."

"There we are. Now you are positively overdressed. First the top. I'll just undo the bow behind your neck and the one in the middle of your back, and there we are."

Suddenly, after staring at nothing but blue sky, she was in my field of view.. She held up the bikini top. "What do you think?

"It looks just like a scrap of cloth."

"Yes, I suppose it does. Here, let me model it for you." She was gone for a moment, then reappeared now wearing the bikini on her top.

"That is nice.." I said.

"Let me get the bottoms." She disappeared and came back a few moments later.

"This you have to see." She climbed up to where she had been an hour or more before, with her knees either side of my head.

"Look how it frames my pussy", and that's without the piercings and the puffy lips. I suppose I could try try the puffy lips " She explored with her fingers for a minute or two.

"There, that gives you some idea. Mine aren't as big as hers though -- still it gives you some idea of the effect, and she's right, it does make you feel horny. Look how wet I'm getting again." She pushed two fingers inside herself and offered them to me to taste.

Brain update: dominant ranger wearing sexy micro bikini getting horny . s Submissive sexy pierced handcuffed spread supermodel now completely naked.

"I'll leave the bikini with you for now" she said untying the strings and letting it casually drag over Jean-Pierre and the boys before dropping it on my belly.

Now naked, she climbed off me and disappeared on her way back too Amy.

"How do you like the nipple rings?" she asked. "What do you do with them?"

"Nothing. They're just decoration." "Some people attach chains to them, and then to their clit rings for increased sexual stimulation. Have you ever tried that?"

"No."

"You should. Let's see what else we have in the restraint kit." She rummaged around for a while. "No, no chain, but I do have these."

She brought them over to show me, and climbed astride me as before so she could show me. They looked like various lengths of heavy duty braided stainless steel cable, each one fitted at the ends with a snap link. Slightly bendy and springy, they were stiff enough to hold their shape.

She held up one across her chest, and then another, until she found one a couple of inches longer than the space between her nipples. Then likewise she measured the distance from nipple to clit and found two a little overlength. She clipped tham together so they made a triangle with the base at the top and the point down, and held it up against her.

Her nipples were erect now, and her cunt positively dripping again. I could see she was aroused at the thought of what she was about to do.

"Amy, you said the piercings made you feel horny. Would you like to try a new sensation?"

"No. Fuck off. Leave me alone."

"Oh dear. Do you remember what happened last time?. Now it's got to be both nipples for twice as long. Think carefully before you answer the next question. Will you accept the punishment?

"Yes."

"Yes. From now on yes is not enough. You will address me as Ma'am. Is that clear?

"Yes Ma'am"

"Do you accept my punishment?"

"Yes Ma'am".

When I've finished I want you to tahk me for correcting you, and tell me in your own words why you deserved the punishment. Is that clear?

"Yes Ma'am".

Brain update: sexy now horny naked ranger about to punish submissive sexy pierced naked handcuffed spread supermodel. Jean-Pierre very excited too.

"Aagh -- Aagh -- Aagh Ooow!" Debbie was obviously doing a good job this time. It made me glad I hadn't done anything to cross her myself.

The yelling stopped and I could hear Amy sobbing.

"Don't keep me waiting"

"Ma'am" sob, "I'm very sorry Ma'am" sob "for using foul language" sob "and I won't do it again, Ma'am."

"Well done, that wasn't so hard, was it? I'm sorry I had to hurt you, but it's my responsibility to make sure you behave. I bet your nipples are very sore now, aren't they"

"Yes Ma'am."

"Did you ever get hurt when you were a little girl, Amy?

"Sometimes"

"And did your mummy make it better?"

"Yes."

"How did she do that, Amy? Did she kiss you better?"

"Would you like to be kissed better now, Amy?"

"Yes," then a pause "Ma'am"

"Which side huts the most Amy? Is it this one?" pause, "Or this one?"

"Say it out loud, Amy, tell me which nipple you want me to kiss."

"I want you to kiss my right nipple, Ma'am."

"Very well."

It all went quiet for a while. The patch of sky above me stayed as blue as ever, as I imagined what was going on just out of sight. The sexy horny naked ranger was now sucking the tits of the submissive sexy pierced naked handcuffed spread supermodel. It doesn't get much better than that even in the best fantasies, and Jean-Pierre was showing his appreciation by stretching for the sky.

"Would you like me to kiss your other tit better?"

Yes, please, Ma'am".

Another quiet period, but I thought if I listened carefully I could just hear some moaning and panting."

"Do you feel better now, Amy?"

"Yes thank you , Ma'am".

"Sucking your tits made me feel horny. Did it make you feel horny, Amy?"

"Yes, Ma'am"

"See how easy this is now? What do you do Amy, when you feel horny? I bet you play with the rings in your nipples and your clit and that turns you on doesn't it?

"Yes Ma'am"

"And then, if you're like me, you can bring yourself to orgasm, can't you?"

"Yes, Ma'am"

"Would you like me to help you feel more horny by joining your clit to you nipples?"

Yes, Ma'am

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, Ma'am"

"if it hurts too much, I'll kiss you better again."

Thank you, Ma'am".

"Here's the first nipple ring."

"Now I'm bending the wire to attach the other nipple."

"I'm letting go slowly How does that feel? It's pushing your tits apart. I'll kiss them again for you. Is that better?. Good. Now the clit ring. Let me see. The ring is through the hood just above your clit, so if I clip it in like this.... Now I need to kiss that one better too... OK".

"Now, you see , everything is linked to everything else, so if I put my arms around like this, and my breasts against yours like this, put my leg between yours like this, and French kiss you like this, I bet you would have an orgasm quite quickly, wouldn't you?"

"Don't stop now, Ma'am."

"Why not. Do you want to come?"

"Yes, please, Ma'am".

"You say you're still a virgin?

"Yes, Ma'am , I am.

"And you've been trying to get your boyfriend to fuck you, but he won't because he's frightened of your Dad?"

"Yes, Ma'am"

So now your boyfriend's dumped you, and you are further than ever from getting fucked."

"Yes, Ma'am".

"Would you like me to help you masturbate?"

"Yes,please , Ma'am.

"Will you do something for me first?"

"Yes, Ma,am"

"Good. First we need to take these rings out. First the clit, I'll just wet it a bit, Mmmh, and now the nipples. I'll kiss them better for you -- and there we are, naked as a baby. Now wait here"

It all went quiet for a minute, then I heard Debbie's voice again. "I've filled my camping bucket here with water from the lake. Mr Jones is all hot and sticky, so I want you to wash him for me, and make him comfortable, and then I'll help you come." "You'll have to take the restraints of first, Ma'am."

"No, I'm sorry , I can't do that. You'll have to do it with your tongue and mouthfuls of water. It will help you to get to know the male body better."

"Start with his face, and work down from there. And make sure that every inch is covered."

"Yes, Ma'am".

It wasn't easy for Amy to wash me. Debbie put the canvas bucket on the table near my head , and Amy had to kneel on the side benches of the picnic table, lean forward and support herself against the edge of the table with her belly then put her mouth to the water to get a mouthful, then seal her lips against my skin while she massaged me with her tongue. It was incredibly refreshing, as well as sensual, to have her doing that while struggling to keep herself in balance, and occasionally grazing me with her nipples. Jean-Pierre of course was enjoying it, and standing up as if he wanted to see what was going on.

She did the near side of my face and neck, but when she tried to do the far side she found she couldn't reach.

"You're doing very well so far" said Debbie. "Here, let me help you find a better position so you can reach both sides." She picked up the spreader bar between Amy's ankles and used it to slide Amy bodily up over my chest so her tits were on my breastbone, then spin her round so that we were lying face to face with her on top of me.

Still holding on to the spreader bar she went on "I'm only doing this so you can clean up Mr Jones properly. I know your horny, and I know Mr Jones' nice big dick is sticking up strong and firm and beautiful but he's a married man and faithful to his wife and you are not to try and have sex with him. Do you understand?

"Yes, Ma'am".

"Now, to make sure his dick doesn't go inside you, I'm going to hold it up straight like this" -- she wrapped her hand round Jean-Pierre and lifted, "And then I'm going to slide you back so it sticks up between your legs. Now, as long as Mr Jones keeps his dick nice and firm for us, and you keep your pussy pushed down against his pubic bone, you should both be OK."