Fortune Wood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lucreace
Lucreace
59 Followers

I left the kitchen and walked the hall to the main living room, the table was in one corner of the room and I noticed there were now six tables instead of five. I smiled and felt I had won a small victory. There were comfortable seats around a huge fireplace, a bookshelf containing many large volumes was next to it and I got the feeling me and it would be well acquainted before I left. I threw a couple of logs onto the low banked fire and grabbed a volume from the shelf and settled into the chair nearest the fire. I opened the volume and found it contained mythological stories from the northern islands. I knew a few of the old legends and wanted to know more, now seemed a perfect time to learn. I found my eyes growing heavy as I read the pages and I found myself drifting off.

A large hand settled on my shoulder and I jumped, "Way to sneak up on a girl." I snapped. I looked around and there was Leif standing over me, his face stern but not unfriendly. He had a bowl of hot soup in his other hand.

"I thought you may be hungry." he said, his voice low and gravelly.

"Thank you." I smiled, knowing he was trying his best to make up for being such a jerk the previous night. He nodded as I put the book aside, he raised a blond eyebrow as he noticed what I was reading.

"Good choice." he said, leaning against the arm of the chair I was currently occupying. I couldn't help notice the size of his hands again and I smiled despite myself. I noticed his other eyebrow joined his raised one and he turned away from me. I flushed and concentrated furiously on eating my soup, which was amazing.

"Who made this?"

"I did." Chena's voice said, I heard her approach and was relieved when she sat in one of the chairs near me. Leif was becoming a little distracting to be around, I wasn't sure whether it was his blood or something else but it was distracting none the less.

"What is it made from?"

"Vegetables mainly, there is very little in the way of hunting out there at the moment but there is a small amount of deer in it." she explained.

"Do you cook much?"

"Yes."

"Well, I can do that for you." I replied, "You guys can't move during the day so I can fix it up before you all awake."

"Makes sense." Chena nodded.

"I may as well earn my keep while I'm here." I shrugged, "And it will give me something to do as well. Seeing how I'm going to be here a while." She exchanged a glance with Leif who nodded an assent. I let a breath escape me and turned my attention back to the soup. I finished it and moved to get up but Leif took the bowl from me and walked away. I looked after him and gave a shrug, picking up my book again. I looked across at Chena for a moment.

"What's on your mind?"

"What do you do for fun around here?" I asked.

"Hmm." she frowned, "I don't know what you mean, we hunt a fair bit in the forest, we read a lot. We mate." she grinned, flashing her white teeth at me.

"Pardon me?" I asked, not sure if I had heard her right.

"I'm sure you heard me." she replied, her eyes looking towards Leif, who was standing looking on in the doorway looking on. I remained silent for a moment, a little flustered at her frankness. "Only with our mates." she added when she saw my confused look.

"I'm not sure if that helps." I stammered. She smiled again.

"I'll leave that thought with you." she said raising to her feet. I wondered her meaning for a while before returning to the book I had decided to read. I could hear them all discussing the various chores they had. I heard the door open and close several times before there was silence, I was alone once again; it was going to be a long winter. I buried myself in the book I was reading and focused on the words, trying not to think of my family back home, how they would be missing me and maybe even looking for me.

"I'll send a message to them, let them know you are safe."

"Don't you know how rude that is." I replied, "Sneaking up on people and listening to their thoughts."

"Is it?"

"Yes."

Leif was carrying a large pile of wood and began stocking up the pile beside the fire. I could see his shoulder muscles moving under his shirt and I had to look elsewhere, guarding my thoughts was going to become a priority for me when he was around it seemed. "I'll try my best not to do it, if you'll be more comfortable."

"I'd appreciate you telling my people I'm alive." I said, by way of apology. I let the silence hang for a moment, the only noise was the pop of the fire and the sound of the wood being stacked. "Are you not hunting tonight?" I asked eventually.

"No." he replied, "How are your wounds?"

"Better. I think moving about today helped."

"Thank you." he said with a small nod.

"Welcome."

He pulled a book from the shelf and sat in one of the other chairs, he opened the volume and began reading. I turned my attention to my own pages and resumed where I had left off. The silence became comfortable as we both read our respective books and after a while I looked over at him. His huge hands dwarfed the volume he currently held and the way his hair fell gave him the look of absolute concentration. I could smell his musky scent from where I was sitting and found it not altogether unattractive. I wondered what it was and as I watched him from my half closed eyes I saw a slight flush raise on his smooth white skin. My eyes looked at his firm chest and I tried to imagine what it would be like to, "Please stop." he said, not looking up from his book. "It's making me a little..."

"Stop what?" I asked.

"Looking at me like that."

"Oh God's I am sorry." I stammered, "I had no idea." he looked up from his book and there was a look of animalistic longing in his eyes. He was up and sat next to me before I could blink, pushing his fingers through my dark hair. "I..."

"Please, leave such thoughts alone." he said, almost pleading with me. I nodded and gave him a nervous smile, I had to admit as he leaned close to me I was a little scared. I felt him breath in my own scent and he nodded, "It's my blood in you, it has other... effects on humans."

"What do you mean."

I could feel the warmth emanating from his body and I had to force myself to remain at this distance from him. His eyes remained focused on my face, softening as he licked his lips, he leaned forward and I shut my eyes blocking out all my thoughts of him. I could feel him close to me and he traced a long finger down my jaw line. "It makes you more receptive." he said, I knew he was struggling to find the right words so I tried to picture the nastiest thing I could. It was the Dire-wolf who had first attacked me. "Good Girl." he whispered. I felt his tongue brush my ear and I shuddered despite myself.

"You're not helping." I replied, trying to focus on the fangs of the wolf.

"My apologies." his breath brushed against my neck and he planted his mouth at the base of my neck, I swallowed and in the next moment he was gone. I took a couple of deep breaths before opening my eyes. He was back where he had been reading his book as though nothing had happened.

"What was that about?" I asked

"You watch me as though I am something you like the look of. At the moment I am connecting with you because you have my blood in you. Night-walkers are sexual creatures Freyja, some of the rumours you've heard are true."

The way he said this was so frank I could not help blush. I may be twenty summers old but I'd never known a man that way before. I was sure curious about guys like most girls but the way these folks spoke about it was a little embarrassing. "Curiosity is healthy for you," Leif said, "But not with me."

"God's damn it." I said, "Cut it out. I am allowed to look ain't I?"

"I'd rather you didn't."

"Fine." I said, getting to my feet.

"Where are you going?"

"Somewhere I can be alone." I retorted, "I clearly can't stay in this room with you.

"Probably for the best."he replied. I knew his eyes were on me as I left the room.

I awoke the next morning to find Leif laying there next to me. He was as cold and unmoving as though he was made of stone, He was half dressed and his leg was over the ankle of my own, his arm over my waist. I had no recollection of him joining me or what had happened the night before and I wasn't sure why he was there. His arm was heavy and it took most of my strength to heave it off me. I wriggled out of the bed and in a moment of sympathy I threw the cover over his body, not wanting him to get cold. I went to the bathroom and showered using the fresh heated water system they had somehow installed. The water brought me out of my stupor and I suddenly felt angry. Leif had no right to climb into my bed after dismissing me.

I stomped out the room, shooting him a look I knew he would not see, I thought my anger at him but got no reaction so stormed into the kitchen. I grabbed pots and pans and clammered around until my anger faded. By the time I had finished, my feet were sore and I wanted nothing more than a hot drink and to sit down. I grabbed my book, which I was enjoying and found the couch, which I was also enjoying. The book had become suddenly interesting and this time I had no trouble staying awake reading.

That night, the Walkers awoke and they all went hunting. The house was very empty without them and they awoke and went straight out so I didn't get a chance to confront Leif. They came back late and from the sounds of it they were less than successful. I sent glowering thoughts at Leif and he seemed to get the message.

The other four disappeared after eating and he was left in the room alone with me. He sat down in the same place as the night before and began reading. I glowered at him and he soon became restless. I watched him shift his weight a few times, eventually he got up and began pacing the floor. I could hear his heavy breathing and he turned to face me, "What is it?" he demanded.

"What is wrong with you?" I asked.

"What?" he frowned, crossing his arms across his chest.

"You blow me off and practically tell me you don't want me looking at you, then you climb into bed with me? What's that all about? And now your acting as though nothing as happened." I replied, "I don't care what you are, that's not what you do."

"I was wondering about that too." he said, "You dreamt of me I think."

"So you got into bed with me?"

He shot across the floor and was looking into my eyes, his bored into mine and I shifted in my seat. Leif remained perfectly still as he examined me, I tried to keep my mind clear and I knew he was trying to read me. He moved closer until his nose was almost touching my own, he seemed to be drinking me in, searching me to the very core. "If I have offended you, I am sorry." he whispered.

"It's just not how we do things." I said, unable to tear my eyes from his.

"Then how do you do such things."

"Well, first you have to ask my father whether you can court me." I said, he moved away from me and sat on the sofa next to me, he pushed his blond hair from his face and I smiled despite myself. I couldn't imagine how someone so huge could be so graceful.

"And then?"

"Well, you'd take me out some place and after a while, we'd get married."

"Married?"

"Yes," I replied.

"How do your people survive." he said, more to himself than anyone else.

"How do you go about acquiring a... partner than?" I asked, curious about how these creatures lived.

"I can show you if you like." he said, grinning wolfishly. I was unsure whether I really wanted to know or not.

"Why are you alone?" I asked. He frowned at me and I knew I had said the wrong thing. "I'm sorry." I said instantly. The frown lessened a little and he took in a deep breath.

"For the moment you have my undivided attention." he said. His arms plucked me out of my comfortable chair and plopped me on his lap.

"Leif..." I said, trying to keep the nervousness out of my voice.

"God's I can't get your thoughts out my head." he whispered, pulling my hair from my neck, his lips brushed my neck and I shivered despite myself. I felt his teeth scrap my neck and I knew he was smiling when he stopped. The soft tunic he wore brushed against my skin and I felt his firm muscular form underneath. I laid a trembling hand on his chest and he smiled down at me. "Are you shaking because you're afraid of me?" he asked.

"Yes... No... Maybe a little." I replied. All of a sudden his mouth was on mine, his lips were soft on mine, his large hand pushed through my hair and held the back of my neck as he kissed me. I didn't know how old he was but he'd clearly had a lot of practice at kissing. His tongue caressed my lips, questing to find mine. I let myself melt into him, let his arms support my weight as my body sagged under his heavy kiss. His tongue brushed my own and he tasted like sunlight. I wasn't sure how seeing how he seemed to become immobile in the sun but the way he tasted sure reminded me of sun light days spent basking in the sun.

He pushed his tongue further into my mouth and he seemed to want to suck mine out. I didn't mind, he was so beautiful and he was interested in me, the farmer's daughter. His hands were on my body, exploring the contours as best they could while I was clothed. His lips deserted mine and I pouted a little at that. They reconnected to my neck and I let out a moan. "Forgive me." he whispered.

"For what?" I murmured, running my own hand up his tunic.

"This." he said and I felt him bite my neck. I let out a squeal but the pain soon faded as he suckled on the wound he had just made. It felt a bit strange to start with but from the way he was touching me and the effect I seemed to be having on him it seemed OK. I let my eyes close and shuddered as his hand descended and rested on my stomach.

"What are you doing." I whispered not minding at all. He growled a little and returned his mouth to my own. My blood was still on his lips and I could taste it as he kissed me, deeply. I could taste the metalic tang as he caressed my tongue with his own. He broke his connection with me and smiled.

"It's what we do." he whispered. "Not often and only from those we make love to." he kissed me again and I parted my lips, inviting him in and brushing my own tongue against his. He seemed a little surprised but yielded to me, allowed me to explore his coppery mouth at my leisure. He had fangs. I didn't remember them being there before but found them interesting. I probed them with my tongue a bit and felt his arms curl around my waist. I touched his tongue with my own and he caressed mine back.

"Where these here earlier?" I muttered.

"They extend when we're hunting." he replied, brushing his lips against my cheek, "and when we're getting ready to make love." I flushed a little but he touched his hand to my chin and looked into my eyes. "I won't hurt you." he kissed me again as reassurance and his arms drew me against his chest. I felt so small against his giant form, safe almost.

"I believe you." I smiled. He shifted his weight, moving me along with him as though I was light as air. "oh my." I said, swallowing had as I noticed the effect my thoughts, blood and kisses had taken on him. He laid a kiss on my clavicle and I shivered at his touch. I did my best to ignore the distortion in his pants and he smiled at me with an open mouthed grin. Leif scooped my up and crossed the room to my bedroom in two strides. He kicked the door shut behind him and laid me gently on the bed. His eyes drank me in as he laid beside me and I tried my best to bury my nerves. "You be nice to me." I said.

"I swear."

He kissed me then, laying those soft lips on my own, urging my lips apart and bombarding my tongue with his own. His hand pushed through my hair again, he seemed to like my hair and his hands were amazing so I didn't mind. I brought my own hand up to his sandy hair and pushed it behind his ear. I let my fingers brush against the back of his neck and I felt a slight shudder go through his body. I let my hand push up his tunic and I traced my nails over the hard lines of his torso. His kiss deepened, he flicked his tongue against mine and his hand strayed down my chest and back up my top. His hand kneaded my breast, his fingertips squeezed my nipple, it hardened under his deft fingers and a let a little squeak escape my mouth as he did so.

"Leif." I whispered.

"Just relax."

He took a hold of my trembling hand and kissed my fingers lightly, like butterfly wings brushing. He nipped one with one of his fangs and sucked on the wound as we lay there facing each other. I watched as his eyes grew glassy for a moment, finding it odd what he was doing. He stopped then and the look he gave me was one of abject longing, the blue eyes almost painful to look into. I disentangled my hand from his ran it along his side and watched him shudder with what I hoped was pleasure. I let it trail on his hip and my gaze turned again to the disruption that seemed to be taking place right near my hand. I heard, rather than saw his smile and he nuzzled my neck trying to reassure me.

Leif's hands suddenly seemed to be on me everywhere at once; one moment he was forcing my warm knitted tunic over my head, the next he was working his hands down the front of the soft pants I had been loaned, his mouth was hot on my breast, that deft tongue of his working some kind of magic with my nipple. I moaned as his long fingers parted my lips and pressed against the nub there. His touch sent ripples through me that I had never felt before, it verged on the point of being painful but I forced myself not to jerk away. I gasped as he pushed one of those delightful fingers inside me and let it settle there.

"You really are new to this." he whispered, drawing away from me for just a moment. I muttered an apology to which he just laughed and kissed me. He pushed his finger against me again and another wave washed over me. I contented to let him explore me more thoroughly, mostly with his tongue, I tried to relax as best I could and the hot waves that passed over me, emanating from the magic his fingers were working. His mouth covered mine and I felt a tension build in me, something I'd never felt before. I felt my legs quiver, as though I was getting a cramp, only more wonderful. Leif pressed further, insistently moving those fingers of his and I felt my lower back arching. I felt as though I was climbing a vertical wall, and at the top there was something wonderful waiting for me. I heard myself moan and the wall I was climbing fell away and I was left floating, the cramp that had built in my leg evaporated. The Moment passed and I let out a wail as Leif's finger hovered over my quivering nub. He applied just the right amount of pressure and I fell. My leg quivered and I jerked sharply, gasping for breath. The ripples were still flowing through me as I relaxed back into the sheets.

Leif's lips brushed mine and he was smiling right up to his eyes. "That was..." I said, trying to explain what had just happened. He removed his hands from my pants and licked his finger with a grin. He scooped me against him and I was no longer bothered that his hardness was pressing into me with insistence. We lay silent for a moment and I put my arms around him, nuzzling against his chest. I plucked up the courage to put my hand on his cute butt and he actually laughed in a low soft way. I took this as a good sign and gave a squeeze. I brushed my hand around to his hip and paused for a moment. I felt his hand grip my wrist firmly and place it on his firm cock.

"I know you're nervous of me, I don't need to hear your thoughts to know that." he whispered, his blonde hair brushing my cheek. I noticed the softness of it and I pressed my hand against his length, exploring him through the pants he wore. There was nothing small about Leif. Anywhere. I heard him inhale sharply as I moved my hand to the tip and back again. He seemed content to let me explore a little. His body responded to my touch and I felt his cock bounce under my touch. His hand drew mine away from him and he sat up. Leif removed his shirt and unbuckled his belt. His pants fell to the floor and he grinned at me. I knew my eyes were wide but only partly because of his erection. He looked like one of those statues in Quillaa, of white skinned sculpted Gods with perfect muscle definition. Leif was perfectly formed in every way. He was suddenly tugging at my pants and was pulling them off.

Lucreace
Lucreace
59 Followers