Fostered Care Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And I have to admit: some of us younger ladies in the teaching staff have been following your antics with quite some interest, too," Ms Tiann went on. "And during Friday arvo drinks, we sometimes get together and talk about That Great Day, when Monsieur Shaun shall turn eighteen and it will be perfectly legal for us to have our wicked way with him... We've even put a case of beer on it, a cheeky little bet to see who manages to have him first."

Shaun was stunned. Friday arvo drinks? Teachers... getting drunk? Talking about sex? And talking about him? He had no idea. It never even occurred to him that teachers did the same stuff as regular humans, like drinking, or betting, or fucking...

"And I hear tell," Ms Tiann continued, "that you recently had quite a bash for your eighteenth birthday." She paused, pointedly. "Is that right?"

Shaun could not tell a lie: "As a matter of fact," he said, "my eighteenth birthday party was quite the bash indeed. I'm sorry I didn't think to invite you..." he added, risking a cheeky grin.

The cheeky approach appeared to go down extremely well with Ms Tiann: her nostrils flared, and her gaze sharpened to a heated point. "You..." she breathed, moving in on him. "You, Monsieur Shaun, are totally..." she added, laying two very hot palms on his chest, "...utterly..." a leg swung over his head and they were suddenly about him, giving him the briefest impression that she wore little in the way of underwear beneath that short skirt, slipping off the desk and into his lap "...wicked."

Their lips met, followed shortly by a meeting of the rest of them: she grasped at his hair with both hands, he enveloped her slender frame with his powerful arms, and they kissed and caressed each other with a fiery passion. She tore at his shirt, sending more than a few buttons flying, and she reached in to run her fingers over his chest; he traced a trail of kisses down the exposed, honey-coloured skin of her neck and shoulders, his hands reaching about to the backs of her legs before moving up to cup her bare buttocks.

His touch sent her crazy, and young Ms Tiann snarled like a wild thing, pushing him roughly to the floor. He rubbed gingerly at where he had banged the back of his head; he looked up, and revelled in her splendour as she stripped for him, slowly, seductively, ever so sexily -- the shirt, unbuttoned, gone; the bra, unhooked, gone; the skirt, unzipped, gone; there was actually a g-string under there after all, but it was gone in good time too. As she stripped, he stripped for her as well, shrugging out of the tattered remnants of his shirt, whipping off his belt and his pants and his jocks as well. Her eyes widened at the sight of his growing member, and her lips curled into an awfully cat-like grin. "I like..." she simply said; then she did an about-face, and before he could blink she was sitting on his face, his cock half-way down her throat.

'Oh,' he thought. 'I'm having a sixty-nine with my French teacher.' He considered it for another second, before deciding: 'Tres bon!'

And he lapped greedily at her sweet, tight little hole, sending little tremors up and down her body as he ran his hands up and down her bare back and along her long, luscious legs. She took his cock right in to her mouth, deep-throating his full length -- it was an incredible sensation, new to him too, as he had never before met a girl who could take in his full length: the muscles of her throat clasping and massaging the head of his cock, her lips and tongue lapping and teasing at his shaft, up and down, from the head right to the base. He never knew such a thing was possible, and he found it difficult to concentrate upon his task as she slowly drove him to distraction; but as he gently lashed at her hot sweetness, licking and lapping and drinking up the prodigious flow of her juices, he soon he felt her falter. She had to withdraw his length from her throat as her cries grew louder and more frantic, and she tipped her head back and lost control, sinking her claw-like nails into his thighs and crying out as he lashed her without pause and made her come and kept her coming, not letting up, refusing to give her reprieve; to her credit she stayed there, she stayed firmly planted upon his face and took all he dished out for her, coming harder and harder as he did furious little figures-of-eight around her clit and probed at her cunt with his tongue. Finally she could stand it no more, and she clambered off his face, rounding on him with ferocious speed.

"I have to have you," she growled: it was a guttural, uncontrolled noise. "I have to have you now!"

"Yes ma'am!" he said -- he'd had the condom ready, and it was unfurled upon his member even as he said it.

She kept him pinned to the floor, lined him up expertly, and impaled herself upon him with one smooth motion that made both of their eyes flash wide. "Oh my..." she said, her eyes rolling back for a moment, before regaining some control and fixing him with a piercing gaze. "Why is it..." she said, as she went up and down upon him, hard and fast, just once "...that it's always the horny teenagers..." she went up and down, along his full length, hard and fast again "...who have the biggest cocks?"

He looked at her, mulling over the question. "So I'm not your first naughty student, then?" he observed.

She realised she had said too much, and she went a bit coy. "Maybe..." she hazarded. "Or maybe not."

"Fair enough," he nodded. He didn't mind discovering that he wasn't the first student she had seduced. In fact, it spurred him on, and he resolved to be the best pupil she'd ever had -- without warning, he flipped her and pinned her to the floor. She whooped with surprise, but she laughed, and then she bit into his shoulder blade as he pulled back and pumped back into her.

"Oh my," she said again, as he did it again. "Oh my," she repeated, as he did it yet again. "You're a big, big boy, Monsieur Shaun..."

"Why thank you," he replied, with a wink. "And you, Ms Tiann..." he added, as he worked at her again "...are very hot..." he pumped her again, earning a wonderful gasp of pleasure "...and awfully wet..." another pump, another gasp, another bite on the shoulder and a rake of her claws down his back "...and so very, very tight..."

Another pump pushed her over the edge, and with a long, drawn out cry of "ohhhhhh..." she came again, and kept coming as he pumped, and pumped, and pumped -- and she came, and came, and came. Classroom chairs and tables toppled and were pushed out of the way as limbs flailed and they rolled about, each trying to better the other and score the treasured position on top; but Ms Tiann was a very light, slight creature, so Shaun had no trouble grabbing her, standing up, carrying her to the front of the room -- even as she rode up and down upon him, still coming like the thunder -- and he laid her over the teacher's desk, and slammed her ever harder, deeper, faster, her orgasm climbing ever higher and his own pleasure building and mounting, until she screamed like never before and he came with a massive jolt and a heavy groaning sigh, and he came, and he came some more, until they were both finally spent.

"Oh man," he gasped. "Oh wow," he added. "Fuck me -- that was AWESOME," he enthused.

She ran her fingers lightly across his back, checking to see if she had gouged him too deeply with her clawing pleasure. "Monsieur Shaun," she breathed, fixing him in the eye, "you are a revelation! I mean, I'd heard you were good, but -- oh my," she said again, laying back and giving in as he showered a rain of kisses down her neck and -- as he withdrew -- down her shoulders, chest and stomach.

As he did so, he looked out the window, and froze. Ms Tiann's room was on an upper floor of the languages building, with an upper room of the English building opposite; they had assumed that the room opposite was empty for lunch, but as Ms Tiann looked too they saw three or four girls from a junior year staring at them, mouths opened, stunned.

Shaun blinked. "Whoops," was all he could say.

12