Fostered Care Ch. 04

Story Info
Will she? Won't she?
3.4k words
4.63
19.9k
8

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/29/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ready to go, one last time?" Taylor asked, of all of them -- of Shaun, lying blindfolded on the bed, his face wet with their juices and his achingly hard cock exposed before them all; of Sherrie, naked, trying to catch her breath; and of Christine, as she stared at her brother's enormous hard-on, eyes wide and unblinking, a finger unconsciously touching herself through her shorts.

"I'm ready," Shaun reported. He was loving this. Pussies, mouths and tongues galore -- and all the while, Christine was watching, seeing him, loving it. He hadn't heard from her for a while; as he was blown by an unseen mouth, he toyed with the idea that maybe the mouth was Chris's, maybe she was sucking him off, sucking his cock. But no: he knew she wouldn't. He might harbour more than a few deviant, lusty feelings for her, but he knew she was better than to do that. She was a better sibling than him. Still: he couldn't help but fantasise...

Taylor looked to Chris; Chris made up her mind, and nodded. Taylor grinned, and as Chris approached the bed Taylor went and sat astride Shaun's face, ready to lower her pussy back on to his waiting lips. Chris moved quickly, before she changed her mind: she kneeled down alongside the bed, staring Shaun's massive cock in the eye, her heart thumping like a kettle drum, her hands and knees shaking with nerves and excitement.

Taylor looked at her, and nodded; she lowered her pussy back onto Shaun's face, and for a moment she and Sherrie held their breath as Christine paused; then Chris reached up, grabbed Shaun's cock gently by the shaft, and she went down on her brother.

Shaun's heart leapt, straight away. This mouth... this mouth felt different. He hadn't been blown by Sherrie for a while, Taylor had taken him twice in a row now, but this mouth... was it... could it have been... Christine?

Chris couldn't believe what she was doing. She was actually doing it. She had imagined it, dreamed of it for years, and now she was actually doing it -- she had her hand on one end of her adopted brother's cock, and her mouth on the other. The warm, meaty taste of it was just as she imagined; the thing was huge, so much bigger than Peter's, she could only go half-way down on it with her mouth and she had to strain to keep her mouth wide enough, her teeth off it. It was so warm, and so hard; she felt it grow in her hand, and she had to move with him as he gently shuffled his hips in an unintended, helpless thrusting motion.

'Is it her?' Shaun asked himself. 'Is it... is it Christine?' He tried not to let himself to think it, he tried not to think the thought, but he couldn't help it: this action was different. It was lighter, gentler than Taylor, but not as hesitant, not so inexperienced as Sherrie; there was almost a tenderness to the unknown mouth's action upon his cock, a tenderness bordering on love... 'I think...' he thought. 'I think it is... oh man... I think it's her! I think my sister is sucking my cock!'

As Chris kept sucking, without shame, with growing joy and abandonment even as Taylor and Sherrie looked on with amazed fascination and their own mounting arousal, she couldn't stop herself: her hand went into her pants and found the sopping wetness of her pussy, and the sensation felt like never before as she ran her fingers all over it, probing about and over her throbbing clit and around and into her hole which almost ached for attention. She touched herself, rubbed herself, pleasured herself even as she kept sucking, sucking away at Shaun, sucking at her brother.

Shaun's excitement was mounting, doubling up on itself. 'She's doing it...' was all he could think. 'She's doing it...!' He hadn't thought he had another orgasm in him so soon after fucking Ms Tiann, but he was wrong: an orgasm was there, and it was building, it was mounting very quickly. Shit: he'd better warn her... "Mmm mm-mng..." he said, muffled by the pussy upon his face -- could it have been Christine's? No, he knew the taste, it was Taylor again. Imagine if it had been Chris's, though... oh God... "Mmm mm-mng!"

Maintaining the silence, Taylor and Sherrie shrugged at each other, trying to figure out what he was trying to say; it finally occurred to Taylor to get off him, but it was too late, and his head fell backwards as his hips heaved and he shot a heavy load all over the back of Chris's throat. But she didn't mind -- she was ready for it, she wanted it, and Sherrie and Taylor watched with stunned amazement as she drank her brother dry, bringing herself to a massive orgasm even as she did so, her hips bucking and pounding back against her own hand; the taste of his come, her frenzied fingering, the way he came for her and only her -- it tipped her over the edge, and they both bounced and writhed as she came, and he came, and they came together.

Eventually they were both spent; Shaun was emptied and ready to come up for air, and Chris gasped with shock and reaction at what she had done. Taylor gestured wildly as Shaun reached for his blindfold; they all leapt for cover, standing well clear and behind Sherrie, staring at him as he defeated the blindfold and looked to them.

For a moment, they said nothing. Then he asked, "...who was it?"

Chris's heart froze. He was looking at her. He was looking right at her. He knew. "Who was it?" he asked again. He asked of her.

"Well..." said Taylor. "It was me on your face..."

Christine stood silent, aghast, terrified, unable to read the look on his face as he stared at her, as he searched her face for the answer. "And it was me on your cock," Sherrie told him, stepping in, saving Chris.

Shaun frowned at Sherrie -- was it? Oh. Of course it was. "Of course it was," he echoed, and they all breathed a sigh of relief, the girls and Shaun. "I can't believe I didn't pick it," he added.

"Okay then..." Taylor said, shortly. "...goodnight!" As one, the girls picked up their various discarded garments and fled for the safety of Chris's bedroom, leaving Shaun to bask in a slightly confused afterglow.

'Sherrie...' he thought. 'Sherrie...' It had to be her. It had been different to her first attempts, but she could have improved -- couldn't she? Perhaps Chris had given her some pointers -- maybe that's why it felt different, different to Sherrie's first goes, entirely different to Taylor's rough-and-tumble, pound-away method. 'As if it would have been Christine,' he thought, chastising himself. 'You've got to stop thinking about your sister like that, man. You've got to stop.'

* * *

Safely back to Chris's room after a short nudie-run through the hall from Shaun's, Taylor and Sherrie giggled and babbled at what they had done, what they had seen, what Chris had done with her brother. But Chris's face was white with shock, and she sat heavily upon the bed. "Oh God..." she whispered. "What have I done?"

"Chris..." Taylor said, suddenly full of caring concern. "Honey... that was beautiful! That was the most tender, erotic, arousing thing I've ever seen!"

"I touched myself as I watched it," Sherrie confessed. "You two were so beautiful together, I came so hard, I've never come like that before... I hope you don't mind..."

"I never imagined I'd see anything so... so hot," Taylor breathed. "Chris, the way you went at him -- there was so much love in it, you could see so many pent-up desires released... oh Chris," she added, as tears formed in Christine's eyes. "It was beautiful! Chris, please don't cry..."

"But what if he found out?" Chris whispered. "He knew... he looked at me, it looked like he knew! I thought... I thought he hated me..." She broke down, sobbing quietly as the tears fell.

The girls moved in and held her, dumbfounded, not knowing what to say. "No, Chris..." Taylor told her. "No... he could never hate you..."

"He came," Sherrie pointed out; they looked at him. "He came, right in your mouth. He came for you."

"That's right," Taylor agreed, catching Sherrie's point. "You made him come, Chris. He came for you, even after he fucked Ms Tiann today -- we couldn't get it out of him, but he came for YOU. If he knew it was you, and he came for you... how could he come for you and hate you at the same time?"

Chris thought about it. "I don't know," she said. "I don't know. But guys, listen: we can't talk about this after tonight, ever again. We can't tell anyone. He can't find out. No one can find out," she insisted, urgently. "If anyone found out... if he found out... I don't know what I'd do."

"We know, we understand," Taylor assured her. "We promise, Chris: we won't tell a soul."

"I swear it," Sherrie nodded her agreement.

"Thank you," Chris nodded, wiping away the last of her tears.

They sat in silence for a moment, before breaking into a uniform grin. "But wasn't that AWESOME?" Taylor enthused. They indicated their agreement, and they talked on it for hours on end, reminiscing and touching themselves wantonly, masturbating in front of each other with wild abandon as they replayed and relived the memory of Chris sucking her brother, and they didn't stop until well into the first rays of morning.

* * *

The next morning was a Saturday, and after a long sleep-in the girls went down to the kitchen for breakfast. Therese had gone out but Bill and Shaun were down there, Bill with a coffee and a crossword, Shaun eating his usual lumberjack's breakfast; he had also woken only a few minutes before.

"Morning Bill/dad," the girls chorused. "Morning Shaun," they added, shooting Shaun a bunch of naughty, knowing grins as they did.

"Morning, ladies," Bill replied distractedly, deep into his puzzle. Shaun saw their cheeky little grins, and he tried to smother his own lest his dad see it and grow suspicious.

"Gee dad, shouldn't you be working on the gardens by now?" Chris asked him.

Bill checked the clock, and nearly dropped his coffee: if he didn't have the gardens weeded and trimmed before Therese's return from the shops at twelve, there would be hell to pay. "Oh crap oh crap oh crap..." he muttered, rushing off to his duties and leaving Shaun alone with the ladies. They approached him, with Chris in the lead.

"We just wanted to thank you again for last night," Chris said on their behalf. "We all had so much fun..."

"No worries, ladies!" Shaun replied, cheekily. "I had fun too. You girls can come and sleep over anytime," he informed Sherrie and Taylor.

"We should definitely do it more often," Taylor agreed.

"And," Shaun added, to Sherrie, speaking softly against the imagined super-hearing of his dad, "I think you should be pretty proud of yourself, Sherrie. That last blow-job of yours that finished me off... I mean, wow!" he said, as the girls looked at each other and grinned. "I've never been blown like that before, never!"

"I aim to please," Sherrie said simply, though she said it on Christine's behalf.

"Well..." Taylor said, sensing that Chris wanted a moment alone with her brother. "Sherrie and I might go jump in the shower. I'll scrub your back if you scrub mine?" she asked Sherrie.

"Sounds good to me," Sherrie decreed, and Chris and Shaun watched their perky little bottoms run up the stairs.

Chris turned to Shaun, and stepped in closer. "Are we still okay?" she asked him, brushing her fingers up and down his forearm.

"Yeah," Shaun told her, frowning at her question. "Why wouldn't we be?"

"Well," Chris said. "Last night, after you... you know, after you came..." she said, surprised at herself as she blushed a little, "you looked at me a bit funny."

"Oh," said Shaun -- she'd seen that. She'd seen him looking at her, wondering if it was her who blew him. Crap. "Uh," he said. "Um, well, that was because..." 'It was because I thought it was you who made me come,' was his answer; he thought it, but he couldn't say it. He couldn't say it to her.

She saw it; she saw the answer in his eyes, and she mentally urged him to say it. 'Say it,' she thought. 'Say it -- I'll admit to it! Come on, now's the time -- say it! Let me tell you, I want to tell you -- it was me, I sucked you off! SAY IT!'

"It was because..." he said, stalling until he thought of something: "It was because I was a little embarrassed. You know. Because you're my sister... because you saw me come."

Christine was disappointed in his answer, but she tried not to let it show. "Oh Shaun..." she said. "There's nothing to be embarrassed about. It was beautiful," she confessed. "It was really, really beautiful. I loved seeing it, I loved watching it." 'I loved tasting it, too,' she thought. 'I loved drinking it. I loved sucking you, and tasting you and drinking you... God, I want to do it again...' "It was beautiful," she finished, lamely.

Shaun took heart in what she said. "Wow," he said. "That... that's really nice to hear. Thank you, Chris..." They moved in for a hug; she noticed that he tried to keep his hips clear, and she knew it was because he had developed a hard-on from thinking that she liked to watch him come. She toyed with the idea of moving in, swinging in her hips and feeling his hardness against her, but she decided not to -- it might be a bit too much for him.

"You still love me?" she asked him.

"I still love you if you still love me," he whispered.

"I always will," she promised him. "Now if you'll excuse me, I might go join the girls in the shower."

"Ooh," said Shaun, liking the image her statement presented. "Can I join in too?"

"Now Shaun," Christine replied, in a pretend-scolding tone. "Where do you get off, thinking you can get away with saying things like that?" She turned in a pretend huff, and stormed up the stairs.

Shaun grinned as she left. What a top chick she was. She had surprised him with her confession; but he loved it, he loved to hear that she liked to see that. God, how he loved her. He shook his head with a smile, and got back to his breakfast.

* * *

Two weeks passed them by in a relatively uneventful fashion. School started again on Monday for Chris; but with Shaun on suspension, Bill declared that Shaun's week off would not be a holiday. He was forced to accompany Bill to his father's car dealership every day where Shaun whiled away the hours scrubbing cars, vacuuming cars, moving cars, parking cars and scrubbing cars again -- all for no pay. Kids on detention don't get paid, reckoned Bill, and with Therese's full agreement Shaun had no other avenue of protest.

Despite this, Chris and Shaun got back into their morning routine of chatting and flirting and surreptitiously perving on each other as they took turns to shower and preen themselves in the bathroom. Shaun was greatly relieved to hear that Ms Tiann had escaped punishment for their indiscretion: she must have repeated his claims of innocence, and Mrs Whitmire must have had to drop the matter, the claims of the junior student witnesses not enough cause for further reproach.

Shaun's week of slave labour at the car dealership finally came to an end, and he returned to school for their last week before graduation. Their teachers did their best to prepare them for the exams that came after graduation, and Shaun had to concentrate extra-hard during his last French classes to keep from dwelling upon his extra-curricular encounter with Ms Tiann the week before. On the Tuesday he had another encounter with Erin in the storeroom, but his heart wasn't really in it; he refused to let himself think about Christine this time, and when it became clear that he wasn't going to come Erin blew up and abused him mightily, going on to tell anybody and everybody that Shaun Cleary was crap in the sack and couldn't finish the job.

"I hear tell that Erin's talking shit about you," Christine noted, as she showered and he shaved the next morning. "You want me to go beat her up for you?" she added, pointedly.

"Would you?" Shaun replied, with a grin.

She rolled her eyes at him. "She's saying you couldn't finish the job," she went on.

"I wasn't really in the mood," he replied, by way of confirmation. "I should have told her no..."

"But you don't know how to say 'no' to a pretty girl, do you?" Chris teased.

"Have I ever said 'no' to you?" he retorted, with a wink.

She smiled, but then she thought about it. "Yes..." she realised; he often told her no. Not about sex, obviously, but about other stuff: 'no you can't have some of my ice cream', 'no you can't watch your TV show, I'm watching mine', 'no I didn't think it was you who blew me, yeah sure I thought it was Sherrie'. "You tell me 'no' all the time! You bastard!" she grinned, chucking the loofa at him.

"Hey, watch it!" he cried, as the loofa hit his carefully-coiffured hair. "Don't make me come in there..."

"Go on," Christine rejoined, with a cheeky grin. "I dare ya."

Shaun thought about it, but declined. "It's about time you got out, anyway," he told her.

"Is it just?" she retorted, with her hands on her shapely hips.

"Yep. Out you get," he ordered.

"Make me," she dared him.

Shaun had been invited twice, and he wasn't going to wait for a third invitation: he stormed the shower with a grin, stepping out of his pyjama pants as he went. Her heart was suddenly pounding as he approached, naked and dangerous, but she stood her ground as he stepped into the shower and stared her down.

"Go on..." she told him, invited him, stepping back further into the water as he came near. "What are you gunna do?"

He stopped; he hadn't thought that far ahead, and he wasn't sure what he would do, could do. "Out of the shower," he told her, stepping into the water.

"No," she grinned, taking another half-step backwards.

"Out of the shower!" he said, softly: mum and dad were still in the house, and though they got ready for work in their own bathroom, sharing the shower with Chris was still incredibly dangerous. They might be busted any minute; though the thought frightened him, it also excited him, emboldened him, it drove him onwards.

Chris said nothing; she merely met his eye, challenged him, dared him to do something. To reach out and grab her, to try to move her, defeat her -- to be rough, take her into his arms, pull her close, really close. 'Go on,' she thought. 'Do it. Grab me. Do it!'

Shaun hesitated, aware that she was staring him down, challenging him cheekily, daring him to try it on. He wanted to; he dearly missed their old rough-and-tumble days, he had always loved roughhousing with Christine. But they were naked, both of them, wet and soapy in the shower -- he was acutely aware of that fact, and he battled valiantly to keep from getting a hard-on with his sister in such close quarters, thinking desperately of ice, the cold, polar scenes and penguins. He wanted to do something, anything: she was right there, right in front of him, he wanted to reach out and grab her, touch her, hold her; but he still wasn't sure where he stood with her, what he could do, what he could get away with.

"What are you going to do?" Christine heard herself ask, in a small, plaintive voice that surprised the both of them.

'Aww man...' Shaun thought, as his loins ached in response to her query: so soft, so cute, so sexy... 'Penguins penguins penguins...'