Found Out My Babysitter Is a Slut!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do it baby!" encouraged this horny old perv.

Suddenly we both heard a thump in the living room. Outside the study's door. Candice immediately pulled her shirt over her tits while I jumped up and pulled my pants back on. They stretched, but at least I was covered. "Wait," I yelled to whichever kid was outside, running for the door.

It was my 4 year old daughter. She looked so innocent in her jammies, rubbing her eyes with her hand. "Daddy I need water," she said, oblivious to our visitor sitting behind me on the sofa.

"Ok honey, then go to bed," I said hurriedly, looking back at Candice. Now our babysitter knew my kids as well as I did, so she just sat relaxed on the sofa. I mean, it was very sweet -- Candice smiled at my daughter, then at me, giving me the warmth of knowing she was going to wait.

I got a drink for my daughter then led her by her hand back to her room. She asked, in the voice that always gets what it wants, for me to lie next to her while she falls asleep. This was very bad timing; any other night, perhaps. Tried to talk her out of it I did. And failed. She started to raise her voice like she was going to scream, and I didn't want her waking her older brother -- he might be too confused by Candice's presence in the house. And tattle.

"Daddy stay!" came the insistent demand of the four year old. She was pulling me by my hand.

What could I do? I wanted to go downstairs more than anything in my life; my cock was still raging in my shorts. But fatherness overcame horniness. I laid down next to her, put an arm around her, and made DAMN sure my pelvis was a good distance from any part of her body.

I probably didn't breath. I know it seemed like time crept by so slowly. My daughter squirmed and wiggled, and the one time I tried to get up, she moaned in disapproval. Fuck. I was stuck there until finally, eventually, incredibly, she stopped squirming, breathed deeply, and was sound asleep.

God that took forever. I jumped out of her bed (probably almost waking her) and literally touched only about two of the steps on the staircase as I bolted for the office. I glanced at a clock on the way; it was 10:50, I mean, I was probably in there at least 20 minutes.

I half expected Candice to be gone, or asleep or something. But, instead, I was just blown away.

I opened the door to the study and saw Candice with her sweatshirt up under her armpits again, lying on her back on the loveseat, her sweatpants stripped off so that she was nude from tits down. She had one leg on the back of the sofa and one foot on the floor, and between her spread-eagle legs she was stuffing her vagina with two fingers. Deeply, I might add. Her cuntlips drooled juices and her fingers were stiff as concrete as the teenager pumped them into her pussyhole.

Her eyes locked onto mine, watching me watch her masteurbate. I immediately shut and locked the door (without looking at it). I took two feeble steps toward her, drugged by the sight of her self-fucking. It became clear to me we weren't going to resume the blowjob, which was fine by me.

Candice's voice was both strong and weak at the same time. "FUUUCK MEEE!"

I stripped off my own shorts, my suddenly-empowered cock sticking straight out, and I jumped on top of her on the sofa. She removed her fingers and reached both hands back behind her head, making her back arch and her tits stick up. Candice pulled her knees back and split her wet pussy open for me to fill. Her eyes were on my cock, getting near her hole. I crawled over her more and put my hands straight in front of me, her body passing between them, one of my feet on the floor and my other knee on the sofa. I wanted her so unbelievably much.

The head of my prick touched her wet vaginal lips and we both shuddered. It didn't take a moment to find the entrance to her hole, that magical spot, and the magical moment when you know your cock is home. I immediately rammed it forward, and now I was fucking the girl.

FUCKING MY BABYSITTER. Yup, me!

The slut's hands reached down for my body, grabbing me by the hips. Her long luxurious legs lifted and hooked around the small of my back; she was sucking me in with her cunt and holding me there with her limbs. My arms were stiff, propping my torso up, and my legs strained to hold my ass in position to screw her tight young pussy.

I looked down and saw her half-closed eyes drinking in the yummy fucking. Those two big large pale tits, with their big tight nipples, jiggled on her chest as we began fucking. Down farther her smooth, flat abdomen contracted and warped as her young body began to take a beating from mine.

I was drunk on lust. My pelvis viciously slammed into her butt and the back of her thighs hard, making distinct skin-on-skin slapping noise. I knew she wasn't no virgin so I didn't think for a second about going slow. Having had to stew in my little daughter's room for 20 minutes made me an animal, I was drooling at being able to fuck the 18 year old babysitter. God I wanted to give her the hardest, longest fucking of her relatively short life.

My eyes glanced at the clock on the wall. I projected forward and gave myself the goal of boning her pussy for at least 30 nonstop minutes -- decently reachable, based on my past experiences but factoring in that it was late at night and I didn't have the energy I would have had a few hours earlier in the day.

Candice's supple body bounced up and down with each forceful thrust of my prick into her gripping pussy. The leathery, soft cushions of my sofa absorbed a lot of the fucking -- she was kinda like a moving target. Each time I pumped my cock into her vagina, burying it as far inside as it could stretch, the sofa cushions squished together under her and she sunk away from me. Then as I pulled back to ram her again, she bounced up at me. It was maddening, like a Sisiphean task; the more I tried to fuck her deep, the harder it got to fuck her deep.

But I was so fucking horny that I didn't stop or even try to shift positions. My erection was absolutely throbbing inside her young hot cunt. I felt my balls aching as they bounced around under me, even bouncing against her clammy skin. The head of my prick swelled ten times its size while the silky hot wet walls of her vaginal tube squeezed it deep in her body. I fucked her harder and harder, causing her pussy to squeeze and grip my cock like a fist.

Both of us were panting, staring at each other, gasping for air. Her face suddenly didn't look so young to me; she was a grizzled cockfucker.

I was in lust with her. "God you're beautiful," came my mutterings between short shallow breaths, "you're so hot ... Candice you're a great fuck."

"Fuck me!" she said, her voice throaty and full of lust too. "Fuck me with that big cock! I love your cock!" We didn't talk much other than that.

Candice reached to her sweatshirt, still balled up under her armpits, and pulled it off her body. God knows where she threw it. The bitch was totally nude now, like me, both of us getting off just fucking each other.

I hooked my elbows under her knees, prying her legs up and apart, allowing me to penetrate her deeper and forcing my weight on top of her. That pressed her more into the sofa, so she didn't move around as much. Candice squeeled when the head of my penis began bouncing off of her cervix, deep in the back of her cunt, applying pressure there and letting us both know that I was 100 percent filling her pussy.

I think I was even drooling, my spit kinda falling out of my mouth onto her body. Didn't really matter. She was squirming her young butt under me, her thin body thrashing in waves, rhythmically pumping against my oncoming penis. Her breaths were uneven, broken by short bursts of high-energy wails or sometimes low grunts and groans that extended over several fucks from my cock.

Candice reached back with both hands, above her head, making her back arch a little and her tits bounce more. She puckered her lips, looked naughtily in my eyes, and let out a long, sexy "Ooooooh!" I snickered and pumped her harder, faster. I could see her tits bounce with each thrust so I measure my fucking by how much I made those breasts move. Bang bang bang bang . . . god those teenage mounds shook for me.

With arms above her head, back arches, Candice put one foot flat on the floor, and the other foot flat on the sofa's seat at my side. Knees bent over, she had leverage now to pump too. Her ass came off the sofa entirely, her body was straight from hips to shoulders -- plowing her shoulders and head into the sofa's armrest. She ground her clit hard against my pelvis, smearing her juices on my skin, and rapidly pumped her butt around and back and forth and around again, drawing my adult erection totally deep into her vagina.

And that did it. I couldn't believe it, it happened so quickly, but she was so fucking hot. I felt my balls suddenly quiver, like an earthquake beginning to rumble. Holy fuck I was gonna cum.

I didn't think. All I knew was, it was way too fast. But she was so fucking hot. That first huge glob of cum was already about to shoot up my shaft. I didn't have time. I just pulled out of her pussy, grabbed my throbbing wet dick, and leaned up over her.

I saw Candice look down and moan, maybe she said something I have no idea, but it came. Oh fuck it came out of my cock. I pumped my penis, squeezing the juice out. My balls were screaming for relief, and my peckerhead was aching to spew. The first splotch of hot gooey semen jetted out and splattered on Candice's tummy. Before the second glob, I crawled up quickly, nearing her tits, and unloaded my jism onto a tit.

"Fuck!" cried the girl, lifting her head, watching my cock spurt glob after glob of sperm onto her pale white skin.

I too watched, seeing how much cum my balls produced, happily unloading my cum even though it was, by my standards, way premature. My hand was getting covered in both pussyjuice and my creamy seed as I jerked my shaft back and forth and drew out every last drop of cum.

Oh baby, I muttered under my breath to myself. As my orgasm ended, I stared down at the mess I made. The girl had ample amounts of my sperm all over her body, from neck to tummy. It was a fucking beautiful sight.

But I was kicking myself for cumming so fast. I wanted her to have more cum and cock than she'd ever fucked. My premature ejaculation was way below standard, and I needed to get her fucked some more. There was no question that I had to go eat her pussy right now, right away.

I crawled down her body and my gaze fell on her teenage cuntlips. It, and her creamy soft skin on her abdomen and thighs and butt, was all smeared in her pussyjuice. A heavy musty odor of girl sex intoxicated me. My mouth watered looking at that perfectly hairless, soft pink vagina. I'm tellin' ya, I fucked a few women recently, but I've never seen somethong so delicious and invigorating as my babysitter's twat.

Crawling onto the floor right in front of the sofa so I could put my mouth down to her pussy, I slipped my hands onto the velvety contour of her calves. Shit she had smooth, athletic legs. Very recently shaven, too. She pulled her knees back for me as my face neared her crotch, and her ass was still undulating in little circles. My hands slid farther up her legs to her knees, pushing her legs open more, making her mound stand out on her pelvis.

I put my mouth down, flicked out my tongue, and began to lap at the juices splotched on the soft skin of her inner thigh. Cleaning her off. Candice moaned and felt me lap happily at the top of one inner thigh, then the other, then even the folds of her butt below her cunt. That pussy was so juicy and smelly though, so my licking her skin was just an appetizer. Then I licked northward, up above her clit, nearing her treasures. The pace of her undulations grew faster, more intense. Her breathing grew louder. I glanced up and saw her firm, heavy tits heaving on her chest, those fabulous big fat brown nipples pointing at the ceiling.

Lightly, gently, the very tippy-tip of my tongue touched her clit. Tip to tip. Her body bucked for me, then she pressed her pelvis forward, wanting more. I didn't give in, instead flicking her clit side to side ever so carefully with my tongue stuck straight out. I made moaning sounds, feeling her body writhe in excrutiating anticipation. Candice lifted her head to look at me -- her eyes lustily begged for more. I continued to push her clit around with my tongue, rolling the tip of my tongue around the firm little fleshy knob, just gliding on its sensitive sides, around and around.

She reached down to my head, letting out a little yelp, wanting this cunnilingus very badly. I pushed more of my tongue against her clit, the tip of my tongue sliding into the crevaces of wet silky flesh around her clit, licking licking side to side. My wife's cunt wasn't even one percent this sexy or delicious. With more zest I plowed my tongue harder against her clit, almost rubbing it into her body, and in reaction Candice began to pump her ass into my face. She was trying to rub her clit against my tongue, almost masteurbating herself that way. Dutifully I ground my tongue hard against the clit, plowing into it to satisfy her urgent desires.

With her ass wiggling faster, I had to put both of my hands under her butt to keep my face planted on her pussy. Alright, I'll admit I wanted to fondle this great 18 year old ass -- round, smooth, soft. The last chick I'd slept with -- a 27 year old black DVA employee -- also had a round soft butt, and groping Candice's derrier momentarily made me remember a sweaty day in a hotel room with that African-American sextoy. But, mmm, this was a teenager's rump. Felt fucking great in my hands.

Sending waves of joy into her clit with my tongue, my lips moved down. I completely surrounded her puckered clit and sucked it into my mouth hard, where my tongue continued to wash over it coarsely. Candice moaned something gutteral, and she arched her back making her tits jiggle a little. Her pelvis was now rapidly jerking back and forth, and her motions became more feverish the harder I sucked her clit. I was really tugging on it just from the suction created by my lips, pulling at it hard, making it ooze juices into my mouth.

"Ohgodyes, Ohgodyes," the tramp began moaning. I felt both of her hands now grab my head, clamping on my short buzz cut. She was pulling my mouth into her clit -- or pushing her clit against my mouth, didn't matter. I could tell from her motions and moans that her orgasm was approaching. I suckled her clit faster. Wrapping my lips around my teeth, I pulled hard at her clit, squeezing it gently, then harshly licking it with a frenetic tongue. She was almost hurting my head from grabbing me so tightly, but all I focused on was her orgasm. I wanted her to have a huge explosive one. Harder and harder I sucked on her clit, touching it all around with my lips and tongue, until --

"OHGODYESSSSS!" Her young body exploded on me. I reacted as quick as I could. Right when her orgasm hit, I stuck my tongue deep into her pussyhole. I was greeted with a flood of her juices, instantly filling my mouth. I swallowed it as fast as I could -- I had too -- because another mouthfull raced right behind it. Then a third. Then a fourth. Man this chick cummed in buckets.

The stuff was all over my chin and lips and nose too, and as I stretched my tongue into her twat, my upper lip ground into her clitoris. Candice had her knees almost up to her tits now, both of her feet on the leathery sofa for stability, and she pumped her cunt hard against my face. Her orgasm subsided but her state of arousal increased as my tongue dug deeper into her wet silky box. I flicked my tongue around side to side, almost twisting it, making its presence felt. Her tight pussylips separated for my tongue to fuck her as hard as it could.

I began jamming my tongue into her, holding it out from my mouth, and bobbing my head so I tonguefucked her. She squeeled a little, but reached down again to pull my tongue back into her. She was aching to be filled.

Surprising her, I lifted my body a little, sliding my tongue back up to her clit, turning my face. Exposing the entrance to her cunt, I immediately jammed two stiff parallel fingers into her twat. Candice shrieked "YESSSSS!" and bucked her pelvis against my fingers. Her vagina was so wet and soft, my fingers easily sunk knuckle-deep. My other fingers pressed into her asscheek while my tongue revisited her clitoris, pushing it around.

I bent my two fingers upwards, jamming them against her G-spot. I found it cuz the moment I hit it, her legs shot outright -- almost kicking me -- she screamed loud enough to wake my kids. Her vocalization wasn't a word, just a noise. Knowing I had her dead to rights, I pumped my two fingers as hard and forcefully as I could against her G spot, pressing up into it inside her vagaina, lapping equally forcefully on her clit with my tongue.

Candace screamed to a second orgasm. "OHMYGOD, OHMYGOD," she mumbled maybe a dozen times, somehow turning the phrase into a one-syllable word. "OMGD," maybe is how I should spell it, cuz that's how it sounded.

Her pussy gushed again, this time around my hand. I felt her cumsauce flood out and cover my fingers and palm, providing lubrication for me to fingerfuck her cunt a little harder. My arm and hand were sore even from fingerfucking her for two minutes, because I was all tensed up and really pumping them into her as hard as I could. As soon as I withdrew them I lowered my mouth back to her cunthole and shoved my tongue inside.

Candice's legs were hovering in mid-air, she was so sex-crazed she wasn't thinking to put them down. I put both hands on her knees and pushed her legs back again, spreading her pussy open to me as much as it could. That's when my nose got scent of her butthole, just a couple inches below.

With a naughty mind, I slid my tongue out of her pussy and licked down to her butt. Candice absolutely freaked (in a good way), reaching for my head and at the same time bellowing an expletive they don't allow on TV. My tongue found her young anus, all pink and tight, and with my mouth covered in her slimy vagina juice it was easy to slip my tongue into her ass.

Delicious disgusting teenage butthole. Tight, so fucking tight. My tongue barely got in there for a couple of seconds, it gave me a sharp piercing pain as I tried to buttfuck her. But her ass loosened after a couple moments and I began to slide my tongue into her ass more. My nose was pressed against the outer lips of her pussy; if I had a bigger shnoz I'd have been nosefucking her. As it was I just smelled her fucking and tasted her ass.

Her ass now well-lubricated and my tongue a little sore from plugging these holes nonstop, I pulled my tongue out and leaned up, looking down at her spread-eagle young body. Those two orgasms had left her entire body sweaty and messy, her long hair splayed randomly around her head and the sofa. Her big soft eyes looked up at me appearing both completely satisfied and desperately hungry for more.

With her legs still spread open, her twin cunt-and-ass orifices glowed ruby red. My one hand remained covered in her lubrication from her orgasm, so I stuck out one of those fingers and touched her butthole. Her eyelids half-closed, her body shivered, and she let out a soft girly "oooh!" She bit her lip and looked at me with a huge playful sneer, knowing what was next. Yup. I slipped that finger into her tight asshole and, man, her ass just sucked it in.

I leaned forward, putting an elbow on her tummy, bending my other hand back to her pussy. I stuck out my thumb and began softly rubbing her clit and the petals around it, while slowly digging my finger into her anus. Candice squirmed, purring for me, even grinning, feeling me filling her butt. Her clit must have been aching because she pushed it up into my thumb, trying to grind on it. I was licking her cum on my lips while I watched my thumb masteurbate her. As I twirled my thumb faster around her clit, rubbing harder, she closed her eyes and started moving her hips more and more rapidly in circles. Her breaths again got shorter, she was exhaling audibly with "uhh -- uhh -- uhh" noises. I could tell another orgasm approached.