Four Corners Society

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maggie had many secret Saphic fantasies. She’d always been curious about girls and had often thought about what that first female touch would be like. But now, what she’d imagined would be a sensuous, wonderful, passionate experience was going to be stolen by this woman. Maggie hated her.

Ferrell held the tube of KY Jelly over her ass and squeezed hard. Maggie closed her eyes and gripped the handles. She made wide slow circles with the tube and squeezed stream after stream of cold gel onto Maggie until her entire ass glimmered.

“Whoops. Might have used a little too much.” Nurse Ferrell giggled sinisterly, happy with herself. Suddenly, she stepped up and pressed her heavy breasts against Maggie’s side. She laid her forearm across her shoulders and her ample weight pinned Maggie to the pad.

She felt her hand roam over her ass cheeks and smear the slippery gel over her flesh. She held her breath as Ferrell slid her hand ever so slowly between her legs and then over her very core. Maggie readied but the woman was remarkably gentle as she stroked her lips back and forth. Maggie wished she’d just quit teasing her and get it over with. But Nurse Ferrell continued to rub her entire hand over her sex. Maggie was surprised how tenderly she was touching her.

She ever so subtly bucked her hips as she felt the woman’s slick fingers slowly part her lips open. Her eyes were no longer squeezed so tightly shut. She struggled not to push back against the fingers that now moved in tiny pleasing circles at her very entrance. Again she caught her breath as Nurse Ferrell slowly eased her two middle fingers into her and held them there. Her inner muscles clenched slightly and held the fingers. Then again she relaxed.

As hard as Maggie tried, she couldn’t help but to feel the pleasure that slowly spread out over her. The fingers began to slowly slip in and out of her. They would pause and rub up and down between her inner lips then slip back in. The fingers began to move faster. Maggie was fighting against her body. She did not want to enjoy this. She did not want to give Ferrell the satisfaction. But she was quickly losing the fight.

Ferrell’s fingers skillfully rubbed and touched and explored inside of her. She pulled them out and pressed the pads of her now warm fingers against Maggie’s uncontrollably swelling clit. Slowly and firmly the fingers rubbed her tingling bud. Her flesh made even more sensitive from the fresh shaving. She was breathing harder now. Her mouth had unconsciously parted slightly and her hips had begun to swirl in tiny circles.

She could feel her juices begin to flow as her excitement built. She was losing herself to the touch. The fingers deftly, knowingly worked her clit. It was the closest to her own touch that she’d ever experienced. It was almost as if her own fingers were working at her. But still it was different, good different. The right spot, the right pressure, but still different. The tempo of the fingers on her clit began to increase and Maggie could feel it fully expose itself from under its hood. She’d forgotten were she was now. Forgotten who it was that was touching her. She was only focused on how wonderful it felt.

Her knees buckled slightly as she felt the thumb twirl over her tight nether hole. It teased the ultra-sensitive flesh as the fingers stroked her clit in earnest. Her hips began to grind and push back against the hand that was quickly bringing her to the edge. Her breaths came in gusts now as she steadied herself for the orgasm that was oh so close. Almost there.

Her eyes snapped open and she sucked a hard breath as pain flashed from between her legs. The stark white tile of the wall directly in front of her brought her reality slamming back. She gritted her teeth and her knuckles whitened as she gripped and squeezed the handles. The sharp sudden pain shot out from her tight pink hole as it was violently forced open. The pleasure crumbled instantly away and her head snapped up.

The woman leaned more of her weight onto Maggie’s back and eased her head closer to hers. She held her finger buried knuckle deep in Maggie’s ass.

“Go ahead and fight and I’ll slam another into you. Go ahead.”

Although the suddenness of the intrusion had hurt, the finger wasn’t large enough to cause her any real pain once it was inside of her. But it was damned uncomfortable and the way the ring of her ass stung she knew that another finger would likely rip and tear at her flesh.

Maggie truly despised this woman.

“You see Maggie. I can give and I can take away. I can make you happy or sad. Do you understand now?” She tweaked the finger inside Maggie’s ass.

Maggie couldn’t speak through her clenched teeth. She simply held herself perfectly still. As much as she wanted to hurt this woman she knew it was useless. She could barely move and she so feared the pain that this woman was currently capable of inflicting on her. She let out her air as the finger slid roughly out of her ass. It clenched and stung.

“Now, put on your robe, keep your mouth shut and I’ll take you to your room.”

Maggie was so angry with herself for losing control. More, she felt ashamed at having enjoyed what this terrible woman had done to her. She couldn’t look at Nurse Ferrell or Ms. Chen. She didn’t speak a word as she slipped on the hospital gown. Silently she laced up the back and then stood with her head cast down.

“Excellent. Right this way Ms. Sanborne.” Nurse Ferrell’s tone was as happy and light as it had been when she first spoke to her. She sounded as if nothing had happened. Maggie couldn’t help it but deep inside of her she was very much afraid of the woman.

Maggie walked behind the heavy nurse. She could feel the cool excessive gel squish between her legs. She hadn’t asked to clean herself before donning the gown. She did want to give Ferrell the satisfaction of seeing her further demeaned. She also did not want to give her the opportunity to deny her the request.

Ms. Chen walked silently and diligently behind her. Maggie saw no other person as she was led to her room. They passed only one other door as they walked. At the end of the straight hall stood a heavy wooden door. Nurse Ferrell stopped at the door and placed a key in the deadbolt lock. But before she opened the door, she turned and looked at Maggie.

“All right Maggie. For now, this will be your room. It’s very sparse. But, if you do well and show acceptable progress, you’ll be granted more privileges. Books, a radio, and whatnot can all be had. And so can a better room. You can work your way into a room with carpet and curtains. But all those things must be earned. They are rewards for good behavior. Unacceptable behavior, Ms. Sanborne will be dealt with quickly and accordingly.”

Ferrell gave a lingering look then turned back and opened the door. She stepped inside and let the door rest against her back. Her arm waved Maggie into the room.

Maggie entered yet another plain white room. A small bed sat centered against the opposite wall. The headboard was against the wall and the foot of the bed jutted out into the room. A small table stood to her right. There were no lamps or chairs or nightstands. The only other furnishing was a folding tray. Atop the tray was a brown paper bag.

“Ms. Chen was kind of enough to prepare some food for you. It will be lights-out soon so I suggest you eat right away. In the morning we’ll go over the rules and expectations. Tomorrow will be a full day Ms. Sanborne so please be sure to get a good night’s sleep.”

Maggie heard the door close and the lock click behind her. She spun to find Ferrell and Chen had gone and only the bare wood of the door returned her gaze. Maggie took a deep breath and stepped to the tray. The top of the bag was folded very neatly. She opened the bag and pulled out a sandwich, a bag of carrots and celery, and a juice box. She sat on the vinyl-tiled floor and devoured every bit of it.

She felt much better with a full stomach. Unlike the shower room, this room was very warm. She took a long breath and let it slowly out between her pursed lips. Her ass, exposed between the slit in the gown, squished on the smooth tile. The gel had begun to dry but the perspiration on her cheeks was rejuvenating it.

Maggie looked around the four walls. Nothing.Tomorrow is going to be a full day? What the fuck would she call today? She felt the faint sting of her nether hole as the images of the heavy nurse flashed through her mind.

She pulled her knees up and wrapped her arms around them. She tried to clear her mind and relax. She just wanted to block it out. She wanted to at least stop thinking about it. As she sat and took deep breaths the room went dark. Her head pointed up toward the ceiling and she sighed.Well, fuck.

Her hand snaked out and found the wooden rails of the footboard. Maggie felt her way up and onto the bed. She crawled atop the soft blankets. The air so warm she felt no need to crawl under them. She lay on her side and pulled her knees up into her chest. She rubbed her hand over her calf and shin and struggled to clear her mind. Maybe if she slept it would all be better in the morning.

But she couldn’t stop thinking about how Nurse Ferrell had touched her. The wonderful pleasure she brought to her as her hand so carefully caressed and rubbed her. Then sharp sudden pain as she violated her. Ferrell had taken so much pleasure in it. Maggie had the distinct impression that it wasn’t so much the infliction of the physical pain that Ferrell enjoyed but the mental pain. She enjoyed demeaning her. Reveled in the control. Basked in Maggie’s forced subjugation and obvious inferiority.

Maggie trembled slightly and squeezed her eyes tightly. But as she struggled to block it out, his words floated silently back through her mind. She recalled her promise to him. She’d given him her word that she’d explore her feelings. She owed him nothing. She’d only just met him and for just a very brief moment. Yet, he’d made such an impression on her. She didn’t understand exactly why but she felt compelled to please him. She recalled when he said she’d made him happy and a calming warmth radiated out of her chest.

Her hand stroked slowly over her bent leg as she began to let her thoughts surface. She at once felt scared, embarrassed, angry, and violated. But as she allowed herself to search deeper she knew there was more. The feelings began to free themselves. Here in the dark, alone and thinking of her promise, she let them come forward.

No one had ever touched her the way Nurse Ferrell had. Certainly no woman had but no man had either. Nor had she. Her fingers slowly eased up and over her soft ass cheek. She stroked it and felt comforted at her own touch. But there was more. She sneaked her hand deeper and closer as the thoughts of the big woman came surging forward.

She recalled how the sensations had felt when Ferrell’s thumb had caressed her there in that most private spot. She breathed quicker and shallower as her fingers crept ever closer. She wanted to touch herself there. She wanted to feel what she had felt. The sting had left. She imagined what her skilled fingers looked like as they stroked over her sex.

Yes she had enjoyed it. She’d enjoyed the touch of the strong woman on her body. And as she allowed herself to grow increasingly honest in her own mind she knew she’d enjoyed more than just the touch of her fingers on her sex. She couldn’t sort it all out but she now realized she enjoyed the entire experience.

Maggie’s thighs slowly rubbed together as she allowed her mind to work. Here in the darkness of this simple room, she found herself capable of allowing the feelings to flow. She didn’t understand any of it. But somehow that didn’t seem to matter just now.

Her middle finger touched the tight muscled flesh of her nether hole. The pad just dabbed at it and touched. She wanted to feel it, wanted to know this part of her own body that another had already known. She felt the tight ring clench and flex as she touched herself. She pulled her finger away. It was dirty and wrong.

She brought her hand back into her chest. No more exploring, she curled up and tried to will herself to sleep. But she could feel the tingles and tugs in her belly. Time and again she’d felt those same urges as she lay alone in her bed. And always the result was the same. No matter how hard she tried, she always gave in to them. Touching herself and bringing those sweet sensations that when they finally released allowed her to sleep. Long ago she’d learned that when she masturbated the stress eased away. If only for the moment it was enough at the time.

She couldn’t remember when she’d first discovered it but she knew she couldn’t remember her life without it. Sometimes it was mechanical, almost forced. A way of releasing tension. But other times it was the intense need of passion. Her secret pleasures had always been a part of her life. And as she tried to fulfill her promise she found her want of relief growing.

Her legs moved and rubbed against one another. Her feet slid back and forth over the smooth blankets. Inside her cradled arms she felt the familiar swelling of her nipples. She was so confused. Her entire world had been turned over in a matter of hours. She’d been bombarded with so many new things. So much to understand.

The thoughts of her flashed into her mind. She so wanted to hate her but she couldn’t resist thinking about how she touched her. She’d been very close to cumming on the woman’s hand. She found her finger again gently touching the tight ring of her ass.

She knew it was no use fighting it. Like countless nights before, she knew she would end this one by touching herself. And so she rolled onto her back and let her hand slip over her belly and thigh. She knew this would not be a forced orgasm. This one would develop without effort. She’d been teased by her own hand and Nurse Ferrell’s and the sensations had never quite fully gone away. But he had also captured her mind.

Maggie pulled her knees up and let them fall open. Exposing herself to her touch. Wide and open and waiting and expecting and needing. She lifted her ass and pulled the gown up to make herself naked from the waist down.

She could feel her juices flowing from her, mixing with the slick gel. Her fingers rubbed up and down her lips. Her head turned sideways as she remembered it all and fantasized about what she wanted to happen. She slid her fingers up and down her lips, remembering Ferrell’s touch. Her ass bucked up slightly and the need in her belly screamed out at her.

Her finger moved to her now swollen clit and she worked it quickly. It throbbed and pulsed as she pleased herself. She recalled how close Ferrell’s touch had been to her own but how the difference made it even more exciting.

Her fingers flashed over her clit and as she saw his face in her mind she came. Her hips ground into the bed and her thighs clenched tight. She gasped but was almost completely silent. Long ago she’d taught herself to be quiet when she did this, fearful someone would hear her and discover her dirty secret.

She shook as the orgasm rippled through her body. She husked her breaths and her ass raised up off the bed as the most intense waves rippled through her. Her fingers slowed and made quick jerking motions over her swollen nub. Her quick orgasm began to subside and her ass again relaxed onto the blankets.

Maggie opened her eyes as the subtle waves of pleasure rolled through her body. She looked into the darkness and at once felt naughty but relieved. She again rolled onto her side, her thighs ever so slowly rubbed together.

Had she fulfilled her promise to him? She wasn’t sure. In one way she had but had she completely? Maggie pulled her pillow down into her chest and held it tight to her body. Her mind cleared and she fell into a relaxed sleep.

12