Four Days in Paradise: Day 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Epmd607
Epmd607
203 Followers

"Don't stop, Stephen!" She was worried he might pull out, that he may have thought he was hurting her. He began pumping his cock with a renewed vigor, enjoying every inch of her silky tube. She watched beads of sweat form on his forehead, his face was red, he needed to cum.

Georgia was now totally aware of the sounds, the bed creaking as he fucked her, their pained breathing, the sluicing of his cock steaming in and out of her hot pussy, the faintest whisper of waves hitting the sand a few hundred yards from their window...

"Oh, God!" He groaned, came inside her. Georgia pulled him down to her as he buried himself completely inside her. She clawed at his back as she unexpectedly came again with him wiggling around, his pelvis pressing against her clit. It was a small, sweet orgasm for her. She met his eyes as he had his powerful cum, the blank stare and then the full recognition, the love he had for her. She kissed him all over his face as he lay his full weight on top of her smaller, suppler frame.

"Georgie, you okay?" He got off her, figured having his full weight on her for more than a couple minutes might not be the most comfortable position. She nodded, bit her bottom lip and wrapped her arms around his middle, placed her head on his lightly furred chest.

They lay there in silence for the next ten minutes. Georgia felt his semen running out of her onto her thigh and down to the bed sheet.

"We should've used a condom, Stephen." She stroked the hair on his chest. "I know..." She climbed over him so they could kiss, she wanted to be intimate. They made out sweetly at first, pecked each others lips, twirled tongues and sucked on necks and earlobes. Then Georgia felt Stephen's penis against her thigh, completely erect. They began pawing at each other with need again. She'd never been as turned on with another man, he would simply place his fingers inside her, run them back and forth a few times and she would melt into orgasm.

"I wanna be on top." She moved down over his hips, held his cock in her hand for a heady second before sliding it back into her well-used cunt. It wasn't long before she was sitting back on top of him, her ass resting on the tops of his thighs, his long thick cock completely missing inside of her. She leaned forward and began working her tube along his shaft, milking him for everything he was worth.

He held her hips, let her do the work, but after ten minutes of her slow deliberate movements, her teasing, her sly smiles and little kisses, he couldn't take it. He drove himself up into her, held her against his chest and fucked her heavenly, young pussy. She came, melted on top of him as he fucked her for all he was worth. He felt her shake on top of him, the little flood out of her and onto his pelvis and nut sack. The fresh, strong scent of her pushed him over the edge. Again he pressed himself into her and released, came in ribbons into her needy pussy.

They were quiet again, neither wanted to ruin the moment. Georgia wrapped her body around her brother, rested her head on his chest so she could hear his heart beat. He touched every part of her body, ran his hands all over her smooth skin. Eventually she was curious, not satisfied with what they had done so far. She moved down his body, took his flaccid cock in her hand for closer inspection.

"I'm on birth control, but you really shouldn't cum in me." She was staring at his cock so he wasn't exactly sure if she was talking to him or his penis.

"We're sorry. Your pussy is the best, we get forgetful." She giggled, leaned over and kissed the head of his penis. Her lips got an immediate response, Stephen's member began to grow. She kissed it a few more times and watched it fill. Georgia repositioned herself so she was at the bottom of the bed looking up from between her brother's legs. She placed his penis in her mouth and gently sucked.

"Holy shit, Georgia!" She had taken him from content to utterly aroused in a matter of seconds. She wet his cock with her mouth, took the top few inches, sucked on the head, pumped his shaft. He watched her mouth disappear behind his dick, felt her lips on one of his testicles. She twirled her tongue over each -- he practically squealed in delight. All thoughts of his girlfriend, the fact that Georgia was his sister, everything just left his mind and he enjoyed her mouth on his shaft and balls.

"This time you're allowed to cum in me." She sucked on his tip, looked into his eyes as she blew him lovingly. He stroked her cheeks and she tried to take half of him in her mouth, but she choked a little and took her mouth off. She went back to licking the shaft and head and jerking him off.

"I'm going to cum." She placed her hot mouth over the head again, pumped his shaft and sucked as he ejaculated between her pretty lips. He arched his back slightly off the bed, tried to bury himself in her out of instinct. She swallowed while he came, her eyes grew wide, she was worried and he didn't want her to choke so he restrained from pulling her mouth down on him. When he finished she wiped her mouth and smiled.

"You taste good, Stevie." She said it surprised, he didn't want to consider the fact that his little sister had tasted the semen of other men.

"I do? How about you?" She giggled as he lifted her up and pushed her over his torso until she was straddling his face. His long tongue dug into her pussy, she immediately came alive, her juices began flowing again as he investigated her with his tongue. Georgia held her brother's head with her thighs and hands as he ate her out. She came shortly after, squeezed his head between her thighs. She came again and again in a series of more intense cums over the next few minutes. She had to get off of him, it was too much for her body to handle.

"We should get some rest, Stevie." She wrapped both of them up in the blanket, got back in her favorite spot nestled into him, her head on his chest.

"I love you, Georgia. I don't regret anything."

"I love you, Stevie. I don't regret it, but I feel bad about Chrissy, you know?" He nodded. She wanted to get it out in the open as soon as possible.

"George, we have two more days to think it over, figure it all out. Now, go to sleep." He stroked her lower back, her ass, her pussy. He knew they were his to enjoy.

"Two more days of this, I hope?" She said it so optimistically, he couldn't help but grin. She knew he would try to be inside her every change he got the next couple days. But she was already thinking past vacation, about going back to their lives and how she would deal with not having him with her. He could easily slip back into his life with Chris and bury his desire for her, make excuses so he'd only see her a couple times a year... Now that he was hers she knew she had to find a way to keep him.

Epmd607
Epmd607
203 Followers