Four Hills High School Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Many of the girls had finished their showers, but Jackie was always one of the last girls to stop washing and get dressed, along with Tanya and her coterie. Jackie tried to block the overly loud conversation of the other girls from her mind as her hands scrubbed around her waist, then proceeded to spread the suds lower.

"I swear he has a thing for me," Tanya said, to no one's surprise. "But he better stay away from me, or I'll have the principal on his ass."

Jackie snickered, a bit too loudly, attracting Tanya's attention. "What are you laughing at?" the more popular girl asked.

"Nothing," Jackie said hurriedly. "It wasn't at you."

But Tanya wasn't satisfied. "You've got no room to laugh, Jackie," she said haughtily, her friends smirking with her. "A man wouldn't be in to you. Just a nerdy-ass boy like Robert."

Jackie bristled, then calmed herself down. Robert was actually a pretty great lover, considering his lack of experience, but there was no way Tanya could know that. She decided to let the other girl keep her delusions about Mr. Jayo. "Whatever you say, Tanya," she said.

Tanya smiled condescendingly, and looked her up and down. With that, she and her friends turned off their showers and made for their lockers to get dressed. Jackie stayed in the shower, now alone, thinking about Robert and, despite her guilt, Mr. Jayo. Briefly she wondered if the other girls would think she was wasting water, then decided that she didn't care.

After a few minutes, Tanya and her cronies were finished dressing and left the locker room. Jackie was alone. Taking advantage of her solitude, she explored her body a little more deeply with her hands. She grasped her breasts a little more firmly, stroking her nipples a few times with her thumbs and feeling them turn hard.

She moved one hand down to her pussy, and lazily inserted one finger while she turned her thumb to rubbing her clitoris. She then relaxed and moved her face directly under the showerhead. She didn't want to orgasm here. She would save that for later, with Robert.

"Here late, are we?" The masculine voice made her start and reflexively cover herself with her hands. Standing at the locker room door was Mr. Jayo.

"Mr. Jayo," she gasped. "What are you doing here?"

"Don't mind me," he said, with his usual arrogant verbosity. "I have to inventory the P.E. equipment. You go right on ahead. I won't look." As he said this, his eyes drifted down to her body with relish.

She didn't know what it was about Mr. Jayo's ego that she, and many other girls and women, found so charming. Perhaps it was the contrast between him and Robert. Mr. Jayo was someone totally different from her boyfriend for her to think about.

She grew increasingly uncomfortable with Mr. Jayo ogling her, and said. "I don't think you should be in here."

He made a dismissive gesture. "It's alright," he said. "Like I said, I have a job to do here." He started to walk towards her. "Besides, I'm your coach. It's nothing I haven't seen before." Such was his confidence saying this, that Jackie actually had to take a moment to remind herself that, no, his being here was not alright.

It wasn't alright, that was, unless it was alright with her. She was eighteen, after all. She remembered Tanya talking about going to the principal only a few minutes later. She could choose to do that. Would she be believed? She wondered, then banished the doubt. If she wanted to get the coach in trouble she would. If she let him stay in the locker room with her, it would be because she wanted him to.

Did she want him to? She recalled many of the fantasies that she had had about the teacher, and looked at the polo shirt stretched across his well-muscled chest as he continued to approach her.

Finally, he spoke again. "I didn't see you stretch after practice. Did you work out any stiffness?" He stopped next to her, the shower starting to soak his clothes. She did not move as he reached down and felt the back of her thigh just under her ass.

His touch was gentle. With practiced hands, he massaged her thigh. "Hmm," he said. "You need to relax these muscles a little more."

Jackie knew where this was going, and decided to let it happen. Her body visibly relaxed as she sighed, releasing any concern she had about the situation.

Mr. Jayo moved behind her, having to bend a little to massage both of her thighs. The faux-therapy lasted for only a few seconds before he moved his hands up to her ass, lightly squeezing her round cheeks.

He then moved his hands to her shoulders, on the way lightly brushing his fingers against the sides of her breasts. He kneaded her back, and she relaxed even more. Whatever Mr. Jayo's competence as a coach, he knew how to give a good massage.

"Your clothes are getting wet," she said.

"You're right," he said with self-assurance. "What can we do about that?" Stopping the massage momentarily, he backed away a step and removed his clothes, tossing them into the locker room. Jackie kept her back turned to him. For the last time, she thought about Robert. She didn't know if she'd be able to look him in the face after this, but for the moment she didn't care.

Within seconds, Mr, Jayo's body was against hers, and he continued to massage her shoulders. She felt his stiff penis against the top of her ass, being pushed upward so that its head rested against the small of her back. It felt much bigger than she was used to.

"Does this feel good?" he whispered in her ear as he continued the massage.

"Mm Hm," she purred.

He brought his hands down, and crossed them under her arms to massage her breasts. She moaned as he pulled her even tighter against him. He pinched her nipples a little roughly, She could feel his passion building as well as hers. He bent his head to kiss the side of her neck. She closed her eyes and leaned back into him.

"You have the greatest tits," he told her. "I've always thought so."

"You really think you should be checking out your students?" she asked chidingly.

"All the male teachers do," he said defensively. "but I'm one of the few with enough balls to actually follow through." Jackie found herself simultaneously repulsed and charmed by this comment, as she had at all of the arrogant things that Mr. Jayo had said.

He spun her around suddenly and lifted her to sit on the waist-high ledge that marked the barrier between the shower and the locker room. Jackie felt her breath taken away by his ferocity. She admired his chest before he kissed her hungrily. His tongue forced its way into her mouth and played across her teeth before finding her tongue and wrestling with it.

As they kissed, he attacked her breasts with his hands, squeezing them painfully. He then pulled away from her and lowered his mouth to her nipples. He alternately sucked and bit at first one nipple, then another, and Jackie found herself gasping at the mixture of pleasure and pain.

Finally, he stood, temporarily satiated. He kissed her again, this time much more gently, and their tongues played together. He pulled away again. "I'm going to do something for you," he said, "but then you're going to do it for me. Understand?"

She didn't even consider saying no. She nodded, though she wasn't sure what he was talking about. As soon as she did, he knelt on the tile floor and spread her legs with his hands. His head dove for her pussy and he licked her clitoris strongly. She gasped, almost feeling as if she should push herself backward, but she stayed seated on the ledge as still as she could.

When Robert went down on her, it was amazing, but Mr. Jayo doing it was different. Instead of gently pleasuring her, the coach licked her clitoris with such strength that she couldn't catch her breath. He then penetrated her with is tongue, sending it deep within her.

She continued to gasp, putting her hands on the pillars to either side of her, and desperately twisting to lessen the pleasure just a little. Within minutes she felt herself starting to come. Unable to hold her ecstasy in, she screamed as she felt her tension release, and her fluids ran into Mr. Jayo's waiting mouth.

Still, her coach continued to pleasure her clitoris, until she could take no more, and moved herself completely clear of his mouth.

He stood, and looked at her with a kind of knowing triumph. Without a word, he stepped backward and let the shower clean her juices from his face.

"I know you liked that," he said finally. Then he glanced downward for a split second. Jackie looked down for the first time and suppressed a shocked breath. He was bigger than Robert. His erect penis looked to be at least nine inches, and it seemed twice as thick as what she was used to.

"Well?" he said, standing under the shower and spreading his arms.

She smiled wryly to herself, ignoring the older man's presumptive attitude. She slid off of the ledge and walked coquettishly toward him. He moaned in anticipation as she dropped to her knees in front of him. The moan continued as she wrapped her lips around the head of his penis.

She had only gone down on Robert a few times, and she wouldn't have said that she was very good at it, but she had promised to do it for Mr. Jayo in a way. It was tough to fit all of him in her mouth, and she found that she couldn't even take half of his length, so she concentrated on the head, sucking it like candy.

Mr. Jayo moaned quietly in contentment, and she alternated between sucking and licking the head. After several seconds, she went back to running her lips up and down his shaft. He put his hands on the back of her head, and pushed her head towards him just a little, so that she took a little more of him than she wanted, but didn't quite gag.

She ran her mouth up and down several more times, until Mr. Jayo released the pressure, and she pulled back to suck and lick his head once again, mixing it up by licking his penis along its entire length.

After a minute, Mr. Jayo said, "Alright, good girl. Now stand up." She did as she was told, and her coach grasped her around the waist. Again with surprising roughness, he backed her against the wall of the shower. She gasped as her back was pressed against the cold tile. Mr. Jayo moved his hand under her thighs and lifted her completely off of the ground, her legs completely spread

Before Jackie knew what was happening, Mr. Jayo had hungrily driven himself inside her, causing her to gasp again. Brutally, he continued to pump his hips against hers, each rough thrust mixing pleasure with the feeling of being taken.

She looked in his eyes, her mouth half open in ecstasy. He looked back at her with animal passion, as if he could not control himself.

He seemed to tire, and let her down to the floor, then said. "I need some more leverage. Come here." With that, he took her again, and moved her toward the ledge at the opposite side of the shower. He bent her forward until she was leaning on the ledge, her ass presented toward him like an animal in heat.

"There we are," he said in satisfaction, positioning himself behind her. "Your ass is spectacular," he told her, emphasizing the point by spanking her playfully, then leaning down to lightly bite one cheek.

This was very different from the lovemaking she was used to, but she didn't dislike it. Something about Mr. Jayo's animal sexuality, his wild need for her, turned her on in a way Robert hadn't, or couldn't.

He straightened up, and positioned his penis at the opening of her pussy. Slowly this time, he slid inside her. It was her turn to moan, her head turned to the side on her folded arms. Slowly, he ran himself in and out of her, sending waves of pleasure through her.

"Do you like that, little girl?" he asked over the sound of the shower.

"Mmm, yes," she wailed.

His fucking began to pick up tempo, and soon each stroke pushed her forward, but as his ferocity increased, so did her pleasure. Her body was being completely taken, but on top of the fear this inspired, her ecstasy increased that much more.

Her hands went to her clitoris almost of their own accord, and she rubbed herself with urgency. Within seconds, she yelled out as a powerful orgasm took her.

Immediately afterward, Mr. Jayo pulled out of her, and placed his penis in between her buttocks. He gave his own softer cry, and Jackie, still in her own throes, felt his warm fluid erupt onto her back. She continued to rub for several seconds until she was finally spent.

She stayed bent over as Mr. Jayo rubbed his penis between her cheeks, until she finally stood up and turned to face him. He smiled at her with the same expression of triumph.

"Where'd you learn to fuck like that?" he asked her. Strange, she thought, she really hadn't done much, but apparently it had been enough for him.

"I'm just a natural, I guess," she said absently, as she walked past him to wash off.

"You sure are," he said, stroking one of her breasts one last time. She did her best to look like she appreciated his attention, though now that they were done, his overgrown jock act was wearing thin. "See you at practice tomorrow," he said finally, and turned to leave.

She watched him gather his clothes. She had enjoyed that, she admitted, and she may have even hoped to do it again, if it weren't for Robert. But her boyfriend deserved better, she decided. She just hoped she could face him now.

The swim team sat on the grass outside the rec center pool, waiting for practice to start. Brian sat next to Robert in comfortable silence, and let his gaze move to Brandy. Since resolving to ask her out those weeks ago, he had seen a few opportunities when she wasn't with Joe, but he had usually chickened out because she had been sitting with her two friends, Wendy and Robyn, like she was now.

Enough is enough, Brian decided. Without a word to Robert, he got up, walked the few feet, and sat next to Brandy.

She looked at him, surprised, but smiling. Brian wondered if she were trying to be inviting, or merely being polite. Wendy and Robyn looked on, not smiling, but Brian did his best to ignore them.

"Hey, Brandy," he said, wondering suddenly and not for the first time if what Robert had told him was a cruel joke. Though his words were awkward, his voice was strong without being loud. He felt good; invincible.

"Hi," she said, looking to the side as if wondering what this out-of-the-blue conversation was about.

"Hey," he said again. "I've seen how Joe treats you. Why do you put up with that?"

Brandy shrugged, unable to say anything, and Brian could see that his question had embarrassed her. Wendy and Robyn both snickered, but he didn't care. He had rehearsed this conversation in his mind a hundred times, and he pressed ahead. "I think you deserve better, and I want to take you out for dinner this weekend. What do you say?"

She looked at him, as if trying to figure out if this was a joke. "But, why me?" she said finally. "Do you expect me to break up with Joe?"

Brian nodded. "I'm surprised you haven't already. And, like I said, you deserve better."

She smiled at hearing this the second time. Finally, she nodded. "Okay," she said, her smile widening. She rarely smiled, and Brian realized for the first time how much of a shame that was.

"Great," he said, as the coach arrived, and the team got up to enter the pool. Joe was apparently late for practice today. "I'll call you later."

Scott looked sideways until his eyes hurt. He wasn't too interested in the teenage soap opera they were watching, but he didn't feel like he could openly ogle his girlfriend either. As usual, Stephanie's outfit caused him to ache with desire. Her ribbed white tank top seemed to be stretched almost to breaking by her breasts, and her shorts showed off almost all of her plump legs.

His arm was stretched comfortably around her shoulder, and she was snuggled into the crook of his arm, intent on her show. He turned his head minutely, improving his view, and appreciating Stephanie's chest. She was wearing a bra underneath her top, but Scott at least imagined that he could see the dark shadows of her nipples.

For the six months that they had been dating, he had had to use his imagination quite a bit. Stephanie's parents were devoutly religious, and though Scott wasn't sure how much Stephanie wanted to be celibate, she didn't want to risk angering them. He had never seen her naked, and he found himself constantly wondering how good she looked without her tight-fitting clothes.

"Oh, she's got some explaining to do," Stephanie commented, watching the show.

"Mm Hm," Scott agreed absently. He had a vague idea of what was going on. One of the characters had cheated on her boyfriend.

His hand rested lightly against Stephanie's right side as she curled up on the couch. Idly, Scott started moving his fingertips back and forth along the side of her torso. He was pleasantly aware that her tank top was starting to ride up, revealing a small band of her midriff between her top and her shorts.

Stephanie stirred, but decided to say nothing even though she had noticed the slight increase in Scott's affection.

A few seconds later, Scott let his hand slide down to Stephanie's bare skin. Spaying his fingers out, he massaged her waist, letting his hand come just shy of disappearing beneath her shorts.

"What are you doing?" Stephanie asked, but she was smiling when she looked at him.

Alright,Scott thought,She likes it."What?" he said aloud.

"With your hand," she clarified, even though they both knew what they were talking about.

"Oh," Scott said. "Just showing you a little affection. What's wrong?"

"You know what's wrong," she said, smiling playfully. "If my parents came home, they wouldn't even like to see me laying on you like this. You better be careful."

"Oh, okay, sorry," Scott said, comically serious.

The both shifted, settling into a comfortable position, with Stephanie still curled up beside him. They watched the show, but Scott could not keep his mind on the story. His hand now rested on Stephanie's shorts, and he was careful to keep it on the side of her hip.

Slowly, he brought his fingers closer to her, until the tips were hanging below the hem of her shorts. Painfully slowing his movement until it was imperceptible, he lowered his fingers until they were grazing the soft skin under her ass.

She turned to him again, still smiling playfully. "Come on, Scott. Be nice."

"I am being nice," he said. Realizing that he wouldn't get another chance to make things a little more interesting, he leaned forward and kissed her.

She returned the kiss, and their lips met two more times before she pulled back. "Horny?" she asked.

"Of course," he said, pretending to be indignant that she would suggest otherwise.

"Well, you're going to have to wait with me," she said, her smile slipping a little.

"I know," he said. "All we're doing is kissing." He brought his lips to hers again, and their mouths worked against each other.

After a few seconds, she began to push herself upward, moving away from him. Not willing to end their play, Scott reached up and grasped her shoulder, bringing her back down on top of him almost roughly. She resisted, until their lips met again. Then, gradually, she seemed to melt into him as she relaxed and let herself lay half on top of him.

They kissed for a long time, playfully flicking their tongues together. Finally, Stephanie broke her mouth away, but did not lift herself. "We shouldn't be doing this," she said, not looking at Scott.

"Come on," Scott said. "We're not doing anything wrong. We're still just kissing. It feels good, doesn't it?"

"Yes," Stephanie admitted, her pretty face breaking into a grin. Scott smiled back, then brought her head back down to his.

As they made out, Scott brought his legs onto the couch until he was fully lying down, with Stephanie's lower body next to his. Not sure how to be subtle, Scott took Stephanie by the hips, and moved her legs over until she was laying fully on top of him.