Four Horsemen - My Birthday

Story Info
Gangbang starring the Four Horsemen.
4.2k words
3.98
66.8k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mr Thick
Mr Thick
90 Followers

It was my birthday, and I decided that I would call my girl Laura. Laura is a beautiful girl, slightly taller than average with light brown hair and pale skin. She has a perfect pair of breasts and an ass that makes all the men drool.

It was early in the morning, and I went into detail about what I wanted, which is her to come over in something skimpy and strip for me, and see what happened from there. Laura asked if I thought she wasn't good enough to strip for my friends too. So, we came to an agreement. I would have her come over about four o'clock for my private show, and have her come back at six o'clock for my impromptu birthday party.

I placed a call to the guys, letting them know that I decided I would have a stripper come by at six, and that they should show up about 5:45 to make sure they got a good seat.

I hopped in the shower at about 3:30. By the time I got out of the shower, the door was being pounded on. I wrapped a towel around my waist and walked to the door. I looked at the clock, and it was a quarter to four. I opened the door, and in walked Laura. She was wearing a short and tight light blue skirt, and a white half t-shirt. She quickly got behind the door and closed it, reaching up and giving me a kiss.

When the kiss broke, she playfully punched me in the stomach. "I was banging on your door a few minutes. Your neighbors seem to like the outfit...well, the guys do. The women...not so much."

She reached into her bag and handed me a disc. I looked at her quizzically. "You put it into a player and magically, music plays. It is the latest in technology," she said with a smirk.

I started towards the bedroom to put on some pants or something. I got halfway there before I realized that it would be pointless, as the pants would be coming off quickly anyway. I then headed over to the sound system.

Laura sat down and pulled some clear heels from the bag. She was putting them on, and looked at me, smiling. "You said you wanted a stripper. I aim to please."

She stood up as I put the CD in the player. She moved the coffee table to about three feet in front of the chair, and motioned for me to sit.

As I got comfortable and the music started, Laura climbed on the table and started moving to the music. The first song was "Baby Got Back", and Laura wasted no time showing it. She started dancing, facing me, and I could see the undersides of her breasts under the shirt. Then, turning around, she bounced her ass just like a stripper. It took a few bounces for me to realize that she wasn't wearing anything under her skirt, and only a few moments longer for my cock to lift the towel out of the way.

I leaned back a bit more, letting my cock jet out from under the towel, showing my appreciation for the dancing going on.

The next song was "My Humps", which is where the clothing started to be removed. I didn't know that it could take almost a whole song to remove on article of clothing, but by the end of the song, I was excited to watch the shirt fall to the table, and her perfect breasts cradled in between her arms, pointing directly at me.

I reached down and started stroking my dick. Laura smiled, reached down and slapped my hand away. "I will handle that in a minute. Enjoy the show."

I put my hands behind my head, and leaned back a little more, looking up at this beautiful dancer.

Finally, after a bit of anticipation, the last song started. "Rock Your Body" started, and she turned around, shaking her ass around, and I am sure doing her best to try to make me cum without any contact.

Halfway through the song, she got off the table in front of me and turned to push the table away. I reached up to grab her hips. She looked over her shoulders at me, smiling, and then slapped my hands away. "No touching the dancers, Mister."

She was really enjoying herself, and who was I to complain about it.

She then stood, straight legged, as she bent forward, raising her hands to her skirt. She looked over her shoulder at me, as I could do nothing but stare at her sexy ass. She hooked her thumbs inside the waistband of the skirt, and slid the skirt down slowly over her hips and halfway down her ass. She shook her ass from right to left then bounced it up and down. She locked her legs in place, and slid the skirt down passed her ass, letting it drop to the floor.

There I sat, with her beautiful ass and perfectly smooth cunt lips inches from my face. She moved her ass a little closer. As I moved my face closer to her, she pulled away a bit. She leaned forward, putting her hands on the table, and spread her legs wide, making her ass sway back and forth. I felt my head moving along with her ass. I was in a daze of pure enjoyment.

She reached between her legs, placing a perfectly manicured nail along her slit, massaging her clit with it, as she looked back, smiling at me. She had me in such an excited state.

Laura turned around, facing me with her sexy wicked smile. She slithered closer to me, and climbed on the chair, her legs on either side of me. Laura lowered herself down to give me a kiss, and then raised her head, pushing her breasts into my face. She squeezed them around my face with her arms. She moved in rhythm to the music, of which I couldn't hear, but I didn't mind. I started kissing and sucking on the sides of her breasts.

She pulled back and told me not to leave any marks, as she has a show to give later in the evening. Laura then winked and smiled at me, and pressed my face into her breasts again.

I wrapped my arms around her waist, and started licking and sucking on her nipples, alternating that with kissing the undersides of her breasts. Remembering that she likes a little bit of pain, I held one nipple between my teeth, and pulled on it. She moaned exquisitely. As I started working on the other nipple, I reached my hands down and started playing with her ass. Her ass felt so firm in my grasp. I began to knead and spread her asscheeks as she continued to gyrate her hips in time to the music.

Laura then lowered herself slowly, easing her way down to the head of my dick. She looked dead into my eyes as she moved her hips and slid the head of my cock inside her without too much hesitation. Slowly, she worked her hips up and down, taking me deeper into her very wet pussy.

She whispered "I will turn around, as you like it best, but I figured I should make sure I am wet enough. Do you think I am?" she asked with a devilish grin.

I raised her off of my cock and helped her turn around. She planted both feet on the floor, spreading her legs over mine. Laura lowered herself quickly, pushing my cock deep inside her.

Once I was fully inside her, Laura lifted her feet off the ground and placed them on the chair on either side of me. Laura lay back, as I put my hands on her tits. As I squeezed her nipples between my fingers, she started riding up and down. She turned her face towards me as we began to kiss. I thrust my hips up and down slowly as Laura ground her hips back into me. Her ass felt so nice against me, and was adding more and more to the excitement.

I moved one hand from her breast and put it on her perfectly smooth pussy lips. I used my index and ring finger to spread her lips, as I massaged her clit with my middle finger. Laura ground harder, as she slammed up and down on my cock. Shortly, if felt my cock get wetter and wetter, as Laura's head thrashed a bit while cumming on me.

I felt that I was going to explode soon. She felt my cock throbbing inside her. Laura rose up off my cock, and turned towards me, dropping to her knees. As she moved her mouth towards my cock, she looked up at me smiling. "Can't have you cumming inside me as of yet. I don't have time to get all freshened up for your party later."

She took the length of my cock into her mouth, and started moving up and down. I felt her throat clinch around my cock, as she was able to rest her chin on my balls. I forget how great of a cock sucker she is, but she always reminds me.

She took her hand and stroked my cock, making it just mere moments before the all familiar tightening of my balls. She smiled as she moved her mouth to just surround the head of my cock. One final squeeze and I was filling Laura's mouth with a heavy load of cum. She moaned as she kept stroking, making sure that she got every drop.

She smiled up at me, letting one drop land on her lip. She looked at me, and licked her lips.

"Now, go finish up your shower. I will be back in a couple of hours, but I won't knock until I see that everyone is here. I need to go hot Vickie's and get some under things for the show."

She stood, turned, and slid her skirt back on, straight legged, giving me another great view of her ass and smooth cunt. Then she put on her shirt and headed to the door, winking at me, as she closed the door behind her.

I headed off to the shower, and relaxed a bit, waiting for the rest of my gift to come about.

At about 5:30, the group started mingling in. Shun brought a case of beer. Michael brought in a large bottle of Tangurey and juice. Brian brought the Grey Goose. We were doing the normal talking and bullshitting that goes on when four guys are hanging out. I was on my second beer, and each the guys had a drink in their hand when the doorbell rang.

There was a moment of silence, followed by yipping and hollering. The promised time had arrived, and the guys looked forward to a strip show. Michael went to get the door, as Shun and Brian put me in the chair of honor. Brian reached over and took the remote to the stereo, and powered it on as Shun opened the door.

It seemed that Laura did more than underwear shopping while she was out. I looked over at the door, and there she stood; plaid skirt, white blouse, four inch stiletto heals, and what appeared as a baby blue bra underneath. She looked even more amazing than she did earlier.

Laura strutted into the room, and walked in front of my chair, staring at me. The music started playing as she started her dance. The guys started hooting about, taking a seat around the room. Shun sat on the table closest to the action as Brian and Michael took seats on the couch.

It felt like I was the only one there for a while, with how much attention Laura was giving me. It's good to be the birthday boy. Laura started the dance by unbuttoning the blouse and pulling it back with her shoulders, forcing her breasts to strain against the baby blue bra over the top of the remaining buttons of the blouse. As she finished unbuttoning her shirt, she turned her back to me, facing the rest of the guys. She flung the shirt around, making sure to accentuate her ass by running the shirt just under the cheeks. Then she draped the white blouse over Shun's neck, bending to give him a great view of her tits.

As the next song came on, Laura walked behind me, and gave me a kiss on the cheek. Then she licked my ear as she looked across the room. She danced her way across, and put up right foot up on the couch between Michael and Brian. As the skirt hiked up, I could see the bottom of hit hug the undersides of her ass, and even inch above the bottom every so often. Laura shook her hips and thrusted her pelvis towards the guys, letting them see what she had on underneath. They whistled and gave catcalls, as she eased the zipper down part way, turning her back towards them. She bent a bit at the waist, looking at me again, smiling. I could tell that the skirt was hiking up around her waist by the way that the guys started cheering.

Laura sauntered over to me, and turned around. She bent forward, putting her hands on Shun's knees, as she shook her ass towards me. She reached back, and loosened the zipper even more. Laura then looked over her shoulder, put her legs together and let the skirt slip down to the floor.

Laura winked and then turned around, to face me. She sat on Shun's lap, spreading her legs over his, and leaning back, pushing her breasts out towards me. Laura started grinding and enjoying herself, as Shun positioned himself to get more comfortable. As he tried to put his hands on her hips, his hands were slapped away. She got up off his lap, and turned towards him, raising her ass towards me and waggling her finger in denial at Shun.

As the third song started, she moved over towards Michael and Brain, standing tall and strutting towards them. She mocked a game of "eenie meenie miney mo", and when it was done, she slowly and playfully placed the toe of her shoe on the Michael's crotch, slowly running her foot up and down. After a moment, she removed her foot and stood between Brian's legs and lifted her other foot, rubbing it against Brian's crotch.

After a few choruses, she is back on the floor. She turned towards me. Reaching behind her, she started unfastening her bra. As she sauntered toward me, first Brian then Michael got up and walked towards where Shun was sitting. By the time she got to me, Laura had her bra on the floor, and was working her way between my legs.

She pushed my legs apart and went down to her knees. She reached the fastener on my pants, unbuttoned it and undid the zipper. Within moments, she had my erect cock in her hand and a twinkle in her eyes.

She took my dick in her mouth, using her tongue to make it all wet. Starting up and down my shaft, Laura kept moving her hips in rhythm to the music. It was almost too much for Shun to take, as he reached for her hips. When she felt the hands there, Laura pulled her mouth off my cock while still stroking it, telling Shun, "Birthday boy gets first dibs." She smiled, and returned to bobbing her head up and down my shaft.

When the song ended, I lifted her head off of my lap, and turned her around to face Shun at the table. I pulled her thong to the side, and began fingering her pussy. I looked at Shun and said "Her throat is all yours."

I started working her pussy with two fingers, then a third. She started moaning as she reached for Shun's zipper. It only took her a moment to free his cock from his zipper, as I continued to fuck her with my fingers.

Once I heard Laura moaning with a mouthful of cock, I undid my zipper and slid my pants off completely. I then moved behind Laura, and worked my cock up and down her slick slit. She began to moan even louder as I pushed the head of my cock passed the opening of her cunt.

I started with slow deep strokes, going deeper and deeper inside Laura. She began to moan louder. Michael and Brian came along either side of her, reaching under her, and started playing with Laura's tits. They began to pull and twist on the nipples, causing her to push back against me and moan louder. Shun reached down and kept a hold of her hair, pushing his cock down her throat.

After a few deep thrusts of his cock down her throat, Shun started grunting. Laura was moaning even more than before, anticipating what she knew was about to happen. I grabbed her hips, and buried my cock in her cunt, as she impaled her throat on Shun's cock, making the two of them cum quite violently. Laura made a few choking sounds as the cum began spurting down her throat. Laura bucked back against my cock, helping her cum as well, the wetness dripping out around my cock and down her legs.

I pulled away momentarily and pressed the head of my cock against her asshole. I always love fucking Laura's ass, and, from her reactions, Laura seems to love it as well. Laura swallowed the load of cum still in her mouth, and looked back at me with a sly grin, and began pushing back and forth slowly. Shun then got up and removed the rest of his clothing.

After a few strokes, she slammed her ass back against my cock. It felt so tight that I didn't know how long I could hold off.

So I pulled out of her ass, and sat on the chair. She looked at me questioningly. I told her to come to where I was seated. She did, and I turned her around, as I slid forward on the chair. Laura straddled my legs and lowered herself slowly. Once my cock was in her, she was able to lean back, and put her feel flat on my quadriceps. I reached forward and began cupping her breasts in my hands.

Brian took this as an invitation, and removed his remaining clothing and positioned himself between Laura's legs. Once positioned, Brian was easily able to slide into Laura's soaking wet cunt. He grabbed the arms of the chair for leverage, and started pistonning in and out of her sloppy wet hole.

Michael, who had been left out of all the fun thus far pulled Laura towards the side of the chair. He stood there naked and erect. Laura smiled wide and leaned over towards him, and took him into her mouth.

What a sight it must have been, a small white girl in between three big black guys, filling each of her holes to what would seem like her capacity. You could hear Laura's pleasurable moans over the grunting of three men pumping their cocks inside of her.

Laura was rocking her hips in a circular motion, working both of the cocks below her, as she slurped loudly on the cock in her mouth.

A few minutes of this was having its toll on me. I moved my hands from her breasts and put them on her hips. While I was burying my dick deeper in her ass, Michael reached over and replaced my hand on one breast, while Brian leaned forward, biting and nibbling on her other breast, paying particular attention to her nipple.

I began to thrust harder, lifting Laura slightly with each thrust. I couldn't concentrate on anything other than fucking her tight ass. I pushed harder and harder, trying to get deeper in her ass. I held her ass in place and shot a load of cum in her ass. Her body reacted instantly, causing her thighs to wrap around Brian's hips, pulling him in deeper, causing them both to cum together.

After a moment or two of rest, Brian pulled out of Laura, causing their cum to create a wet spot at the foot of the chair.

Laura eased off my softening cock, and walked towards Michael, playfully pushing him to the floor. Once Michael was on the floor, Laura slid her panties down to the ground. She then straddled his legs and slid his dick into her dripping cunt. As I walked to the kitchen to mix a drink, I watched as cum leaked out of both her cunt and asshole, as she began to ride Michael.

When I returned, Shun had joined in by squatting and straddling over Michael's legs, as he was thrusting his cock into Laura's lubricated ass. Michael hand his hands on her breasts and we could see her nipples being pulled between his fingers. Shun had one hand on the small of her back, and the other pulling Laura's hair back hard. They were fucking hard, in unison. Laura was swearing and cursing, telling both guys to fuck her hard and to fill her holes. I sat back in my chair, enjoying my drink, having a great view. I could see both guys' cocks drilling deeply into her as her holes stretched around the two black cocks working in and out of her pretty white holes.

After a few minutes of watching the show, my dick started to stiffen itself once again. I took one last swig of the gin and juice, and walked over to where the action was. I moved to the front of Laura, and realized that she had her eyes closed in ecstasy as she rode both cocks hard. She opened her eyes, looked at me, smiled, and opened her mouth in invitation. I gladly obliged her request and slid my dick into her throat. I wrapped my hand around the back of her head. She smiled up at me as I pushed my cock down her throat and began fucking.

Laura smiled the whole time, looking up at me, as I watched her ride up and down, enjoying the cocks inside of her. I swear she even winked at me a couple of times. Below me, I heard both Shun and Michael grunting. Laura pulled her head off my cock, and she looked down at Michael.

"That's right! Fill my pussy, baby. Fill me up!"

Turning to Shun, she said, "And you! Fill my ass with your cum!"

Mr Thick
Mr Thick
90 Followers
12