Four Play Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She continued to dry her hair as if he was not even there. His six inch penis was lodged into her butt cheeks. "I guess we should just pick up breakfast on the road," she said as her ass pushed back against him.

"I want my breakfast now," he whispered while moving his hand under her sweatshirt and around to the front. He parted her bush and found her raised clit.

"That's not breakfast," she giggled while moving her legs apart. She turned off the dryer and put it on the sink as she turned and faced him. Her legs were still open which allowed his prick to push into her damp lips. "We don't have time for this."

"Let me just stick it in once," he begged like a young teen trying to get his first piece.

"No, if we are going to do it I don't want it to be with my ass against the sink," she giggled. "And, we have to get on the road!"

"You want to do IT?" He asked with a big grin.

"Maybe," she said pushing him back. "Maybe on the cruise if we can get some time alone." Before he could grab her she slipped under his arm and ran into the bedroom. She had her panties and jeans on before he could stop her. "Let's go."

*****

It was around Noon that Jack picked up May and they headed for the airport. The snow was still falling and they had heard some of the flights had been cancelled. The lines were long at the check in counter but, they could see their flight was still on but had an hour delay. As they waited in line to check in Jack pulled May's body back into his and he gently kissed her soft neck.

May pushed forward and turned. "What if someone sees us?" She looked around to make sure she didn't recognize anyone.

He laughed. "What are the odds that we would know someone here?"

"We can't take any chances so behave yourself," she smiled as she turned back around. A few minutes later she felt his hand brushing against her jean covered ass. "Shit....Look!" She said to him when the departure time had changed to a two hour delay.

They were the next to be taken at the counter and the girl said the flight might be cancelled because of a lack of a flight crew. The crew assigned to their plane had not made it. "However there is a flight to Pittsburg that has two seats. The connection will get you into Orlando around 10PM tonight."

"Pittsburg?" May said. "Aren't they snowed in as well?"

"No, the storm came up the East coast. They are only showing light rain."

"Do it," Jack said hoping May would go along. As long as they got to Orlando he really didn't care when because it would give him more time alone with May. May nodded as well and an hour later they were boarding a flight to Pittsburg.

"Should I call Tom and Kate?" May asked as they walked onto the small jet.

"Na, we can call them from Pittsburg. Maybe we will know for sure what time we will arrive in Orlando by then."

*****

Kate dosed off as Tom took the car through North Carolina. He made it half-way through South Carolina before she woke up. "Are we there yet?" she asked again while rubbing her eyes.

"Nope but we are making good time," he looked down at the speedometer and saw it at 85 mph.

"Tom, you are trying to kill us," she said looking at the speed. "Why are you in such a hurry?"

"Maybe it will give us some time alone before they arrive?" he smiled and raised his eyebrows up and down.

"True but we have to get there alive," she growled at him.

He slowed it down to 80 mph. "The news said the east coast is getting hit with a real bad snow storm. I hope they made it out OK."

"Are you sure you want them to make it out?" She asked as she squeezed his leg. "If they don't make it tonight we will have to spend another night in the motel alone together."

"LET IT SNOW! LET IT SNOW! LET IT SNOW!" He sang. He pulled off on the next exit to get some gas and let her drive for a while. When the SUV stopped at the gas pump he unbuckled his and her seat belt. Before she could react his hand pulled on her arm until their lips were lined up.

"You horny man," she giggled as she pushed her open mouth to his and dashed her tongue into his throat. After a wet deep kiss that lasted a minute they broke apart. "Hurry and get the gas because we need to get to Orlando early," Kate laughed.

Ten minutes later they were moving south on I-95 while eating some Krispy Kreme donuts. "I wish we had these up north," Tom said licking his lips.

"They have them in Manhattan," Kate said. She looked down at the speedometer that had passed 80 mph.

*****

Jack and May met the attendant at the gate and asked when the Orlando flight was scheduled to depart. She looked at the long list and then at them. "It's been cancelled."

"Cancelled!" Jack said pissed. "There is no snow here and no snow in Orlando. Why was it cancelled?"

"No airplane," she said looking at the list. "A lot of the planes are grounded in the North East."

"Is there any plane going to Orlando today?" May asked trying to stay calm.

She moved to the gate desk and typed on the keyboard. "No direct flights but you maybe able to go to Cincinnati and catch a connection."

"When does it leave?" Jack asked with steam coming out of his collar.

"In an hour on Gate 10," the young black woman said. "I'm sorry."

"Put us on the flight," May said. "It's not your fault." As they walked to the next gate she called Tom's cell phone. "Hi, we are stuck in Pittsburg waiting for a connection to Cincinnati. We should have driven down with you two." She heard Tom tell Kate the bad news. "Hopefully we will get into Orlando late tonight," May said. "Where are you?" She listened and said, "Drive carefully and maybe we will see you tonight. I love you." She hung up the phone. "They are almost out of South Carolina."

"And a lot closer to Orlando than we are," Jack growled.

*****

Tom hung up the phone. "Shit, they are in Pittsburg waiting to catch a flight to Cincinnati. It will be very late when they get in." He tried not to smile but he couldn't hold it back.

"TOM!" Kate said seeing his pleasure. "That's not nice." She glanced out the side window to hide her own little smile.

Kate pulled the car off into the Welcome to Georgia rest area. "Potty stop," she said smiling. This time she was the one who leaned across and planted her open mouth onto his. His fingers curled up onto her right breast and touched it until he felt her nipple get hard. "Stop," she whispered. It did feel really good and naughty to be touching like this. She tried to pull away but he grabbed her arm.

"Take it out and let me see it."

"Here?" She asked looking at the other cars parked around them and a few people walking on the sidewalk in front of their vehicle.

"Yes," he whispered. He grabbed the keys. "We are not leaving here until you show it to me."

"Geez," she said looking back and forth in the parking lot. As soon as an old woman walked by she lifted her sweatshirt and pulled down on her bra cup. Her pink breast and long hard brownish pink nipple popped out. "Satisfied?"

"For now," he grinned as he leaned down and kissed the hard tip. She jerked back and stuffed it back inside the bra. They moved into the restroom and then back to the SUV.

"I can't believe I did that," Kate said as they made it back onto I-95. She smacked Tom lightly on his arm and heard him laugh.

*****

"What now?" May asked Jack as he stormed back to where she was sitting.

"That flight is delayed as well and the girl said it might be cancelled."

"Let's get something to eat," she said trying to calm him down. "Is there a flight leaving early tomorrow morning?"

Jack didn't realize what she was asking for almost 30 seconds. "Maybe," he smiled. He jumped up and almost ran to the reservation desk. Ten minutes later he walked back and picked up her bag. "Come on we are staying the night at a motel close to here. We are booked on a 7:00AM flight to Orlando."

May started to say something but he was off. She raced to catch up to him. Thirty minutes later as Jack checked in the front desk she called her husband. "Well, we are now stranded in Cincinnati for the night and have a flight tomorrow morning at 7:00AM. The airline is putting us up at a motel. Yes, separate rooms. Call me when you get into Orlando. I love you."

When Jack walked back to her he was carrying only one room key. "Since we are traveling together we only get one room," he lied hoping she would buy it.

"But, we bought separate tickets," she said upset. She started to walk to the desk but he stopped her.

"The airline only gave me one room voucher. They can't do anything about it."

"What if Tom and Kate find out we shared a room?" She whispered.

"I'm not going to tell them are you?"

"God this vacation is not turning out to be a romantic twentieth anniversary get away as they had all thought," she thought. She moved into the elevator with him and watched the numbers above the push buttons light up.

*****

"They are stuck in Cincinnati and have to stay over. They have a flight early tomorrow morning," he said trying to look disappointed.

"God, I hope they get here before we have to board tomorrow. Will they give us our money back if they can't make it?" Kate asked.

"I'm not sure. I guess we will just have to wait and see," he answered as they passed over the Florida state line. Both got quiet as they thought about spending another night alone in a motel.

It was around 8:30PM when they pulled into the motel parking lot. They both checked in since they had reservations that could not be cancelled and they also didn't want to take another chance of their spouses finding only one motel expense on the credit card invoice. Their rooms were next to each other. "So, I guess I'll see you in the morning," Kate teased as she opened her door next to his.

"I'll get lonely all by myself," he said with sad eyes. "Can't I even come over and watch some TV with you?"

"Can I trust you?" She giggled.

"Of course."

"Give me 30 minutes," she said smiling.

Kate opened her suitcase and pulled out a long sexy black nightgown she had planned using on the cruise to get Jack's interest. She quickly took a shower and sprayed some perfume on private parts of her body. She heard a knock on her door and looked at her wristwatch to see he was ten minutes early. She walked to the door naked and cracked open the door. "You're early."

"I can't wait any longer," he said smiling. He tried to peek around the door but she held it firmly.

"I'm naked," she whispered. "I just got out of the shower." She felt him push harder on the door but she pushed her weight against it. "Give me a minute." She closed the door and quickly put on the nightgown. Her hard nipples pushed out the thin silk covering. He knocked again and she giggled while opening it. "Can't you wait?"

"I'm standing out here with a hard-on," he chuckled.

The door slowly opened and when he walked in she closed it behind him. She stood proudly showing him her black silky curves.

"Oh my God," he gasped. He reached for her but she shifted quickly to the right and moved to one of the double queen size beds. Tom moved onto the bed next to her.

"Uh excuse me but this is my bed. Yours is over there," she said pointing over his body at the other bed.

"Ummm," he moaned while grabbing her arm and pulling it to his lips. He nibbled on the lightly hairy blonde forearm.

"Well, Ok it you are going to do that then you can stay," she giggled. His lips traveled slowly up her bicep to her bare shoulder. As he pulled down on the thin spaghetti strap she pulled it back up. "We have all night. I want to just hold and kiss for a while." Being married for twenty years had almost eliminated long hot french kissing sessions.

The TV was on but neither knew what the show was about as their lips met and their tongues explored and tasted. After two minutes they broke and took a deep breath before going at it again for two more minutes. "I miss kissing like that," she whispered. Her mouth was about an inch from his as she licked across his bottom lip and then across the top one. Her thigh pressed into his crotch and felt his excitement. "Do you think our spouses are doing the same thing in a motel room in Cincinnati?" She whispered. "I know Jack has a thing for May."

"May would never cheat on me," he said feeling pings of jealousy. She pushed him back. "And, I guess I'm a slut since I'm in bed with you right now."

"I didn't say that," he said as he touched her arm. "I know May and know she would never let another man between her legs."

"Maybe they are just fooling around like we have done so far?" Kate suggested. "If she sees how big Jack is she might not be able to say no."

"He's real big?"

"Uh huh," she grinned as her fingers moved to his large lump. "Maybe three inches more than you."

"I wonder if we should call them." Tom said suddenly worried that his wife might be getting fucked by a bigger dick than his.

"Are you getting worried now?" She asked as she unzipped his fly and reached down into his briefs to pull out his stiff member. "You want to fuck me but can't face the possibility that May might be getting it from Jack."

"Ohhh," Tom moaned as she slowly stroked him. "There's no way May will let him fuck her," he thought.

*****

May moved into the room first and put her carry-on bag on the table. Since they had not planned on spending the night without their luggage neither of them had someone to sleep in. She looked at the small queen size single bed. "I haven't slept on something that small in a long time."

"Me too," Jack grinned. "I'm pretty tried so I think I'll shower and go to sleep."

May knew he was not going to sleep with her next to him. "Let me shower first so I can dry my hair." She moved into the bath and closed the door.

Jack heard the shower come on and tried to picture her under the hot water. He wondered if she would allow him to shower with her. His pants, shirt, socks and boxers lay on the floor by the door as he cracked it open and saw her nude reflection in the frosted shower door. As she faced into the hot water spray he slowly slipped open the sliding door and moved behind her. "Care if I join you?"

May jumped when she heard his voice. "Shit you scared the life out of me," she said turning and see his long hard penis pointing at her stomach. His soapy hands moved up to cup and gently wash her small breasts. "Ummm, that feels good," she moaned as she took the soap and lathered up her own fingers before dropping them to his torpedo ready to launch. "I'm glad we are stranded," she whispered as she stroked his meat.

"Me too," he grinned. "Do you think they are messing around like this?"

"No," May laughed. "Tom would never cheat on me."

"I don't think he could turn down Kate," Jack smiled. He pushed his fingers into her bald pussy lips.

"Do you think Kate would do it with Tom?" She asked.

"Maybe if the conditions are right and she didn't think I'd find out." He leaned down and pressed his lips onto hers.

After anther ten minutes of washing each other they moved out of the shower and took turns towel drying each other. "Ready for bed?" Jack asked.

"Like this?" May giggled.

"Sure, why not?" He took her tiny hand in his and led her to the bed. He turned down the bedspread and sheet and they both looked at the place where they would spend the night naked in each others arms. He allowed her to move in first and followed her until he was lying on his side next to her prone body.

"Jack, don't be mad but I can't let you fuck me," she said not looking at him.

"You sure?" He asked while guiding her hand again to his nine inch prick.

"Yes, I don't want to do it unless we all agree," she said as she stroked him. She turned her head downward until her lips found the purple knob above her fist. She sucked it in and gently bit it with her teeth. "Ahhh," he moaned.

*****

Tom's hands touched her soft ass through the nightgown as she fondled his shaft. "Don't, I'm going to cum if you keep that up."

"Good," she said smiling. She let go of it and stood up on the bed to pull her nightgown off. His eyes looked up into her blonde pussy and at her firm orbs on her chest. "Undress," she commanded.

Tom quickly removed his clothes and moved back on the pillow. Again she was in charge. But, instead of lowering her pussy down onto his hard penis she walked up over his head and turned around. Tom saw her body dropping and grabbed onto her hips as her mouth found his hard prick. Her damp pussy swallowed his face and his tongue flicked out to taste her honey pot. "OH GOD!" He moaned when his dick disappeared up into her throat. May had never taken the whole thing and it felt so good.

Kate was happy to take his whole shaft because she could not suck in the huge cock of her husband all the way. Her lips tightened and she raised and lowered her head while feeling his tongue licking into her damp hole. She wondered what May was doing at that moment.

*****

May tried to swallow as much of him as possible. She felt him jump before when her teeth nibble on his and realized it was something new and exciting for him. She moved her body down onto his knees and turned her head to face his. As she looked into his eyes her mouth opened and her teeth again bit into his spongy tip. "OHHHH!" Jack moaned. He looked at a woman he had fantasized about for years with his cock between her teeth. She giggled and swirled her tongue over the tiny hole on the tip and then slowly down the very sensitive underside.

She felt his body tense up and grabbed his shaft as he released his load. She swallowed the first fill and went back for more.

*****

Kate too had her eyes closed when she felt his dam burst and the flood waters splash against the back of her throat. She too gulped down her late supper and felt his tongue move faster and faster on her love button. "OH GOD TOM!" She cried when she climaxed.

They lay in the 69 position for a while after she rolled off of him. Something funny came on the TV and she looked up and started laughing. Tom too laughed and the two of them lay there laughing for another 30 minutes. At the end of the show Tom felt some life in his shaft and pulled her around until he could kiss her lips again. "I want you."

Kate panicked because his body was between her legs and his hard-on was aimed at her dampness. "No Tom let's wait for the cruise," she whispered.

"Fuck Kate, I've been patient touching and kissing but shit I want to fuck you," he said looking into her blue eyes.

"Not like this," She said firmly as she pushed his body back.

"What do you mean not like this?"

"Only if everyone agrees," she said moving to the other bed.

"May will never agree," he said totally frustrated.

"That's what you think," Kate thought as she turned off the small light on the shelf between the beds. She slept well that night but poor Tom kept waking up.

*****

May and Jack caught the early morning flight and made it just in time to catch the bus to the ship. When they got off the bus they saw their spouses waving at them from a higher level. "We checked the bags," Tom yelled as May and Jack ran up the ramp to meet them. He hugged his wife and gave her a long wet kiss. "I missed you," she whispered as they walked to the check in line. "Me too," he whispered back. He noticed a red mark on her neck and glanced over at Jack who was hugging Kate. He smiled and waved.

As the men checked in the women moved back from the crowd. "So how was it?" Kate whispered to May.

"Hot," May whispered back. "The first night was good but trying to prevent him from fucking me last night was tough."

"Me too," Kate smiled. "Tom got pretty pissed when I refused him."