Four Plus One 01: Monkey Bars

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ReefBeach
ReefBeach
132 Followers

Mel caressed her breast and nipple, feeling the point harden in her fingers. She stroked down to the soft tummy and up to her collarbone and neck, but the pale nipples seemed to keep drawing her back. Atlantia stretched and murmured with pleasure, arching her back to present her breasts better. She ate another of Phoebe's strawberries.

Then with a smile she ran her own hand up under Mel's shirt. As she was leaning forward, Atlantia could easily stroke the generous globes. She could also feel her friends excitement through the fingers on her body and her changed breathing. With another cheeky smile she stretched her bra up and over and let the big breasts hang naturally. Mel gave a little gasp and leant forward more. Phoebe fed her a strawberry.

Bent over the bed, Mel was now haphazardly stroking Atlantia's furry triangle and breasts as her own arousal took over. Atlantia played with her rolling breasts, then stroked her crotch, encased in denim but warm to the touch. She pushed hard to feel the soft labia parting and Mel wriggled with pleasure. She tugged at the waistline and Mel knew what to do.

Hurriedly she kicked off her pumps, unbuckled her jeans and pulled them down. She'd left her panties on, pale ones with a lacy front, hinting at the treasures inside. She hesitated, looked into the eyes of her friend as she stroked her breasts again, then stripped everything off - panties, t-shirt, dishevelled bra. Naked in the morning sunshine, she leant over the bed and positioned herself to let Atlantia in. Her breasts swung easily below her.

Mel's pubic hair spread thinly over her mound and down her outer lips. Atlantia rustled through the hairs, but soon found her long inner lips. Freed from the panties, they uncurled to her touch, slipping open with Mel's juices. They had slightly puffy edges, which made Mel shudder when they were stroked. Atlantia gently tugged and rolled them in her fingers, then wriggled into the wet furrow that led down to her vagina and up to her clitoris. Mel hung her head and whimpered as the unusual fingers played and pleasured her. Her breathing got heavier, her skin heated up, her breasts tingled as they swung across the sheet or against Atlantia's body. She kissed her friend's soft middle, nuzzling her belly button and inhaling the scent of her arousal. Then as her orgasm started to grow with the dance of Atlantia's fingers, she looked pleadingly towards her.

"God, Lanny, you are so good, keep going! But please Lanny, can I have Danny? I need a cock in me!"

Mel, always the cheeky, racy one. Close to a climax in front of her best friends, now... this. Surprises on surprises, but still considerate. But was Danny Atlantia's property? Boyfriend? Lover? The morning was turning more surreal. She looked up at Danny, who was near her on the bed now. He smiled and mouthed, "Whatever you want." She nodded. He kissed her tenderly.

He came around behind Mel and let his towel fall. Mel's excitement hadn't been wasted on him: his cock was big and heavy. Mel turned to see it and smiled. "Oh yes, yes! Inside me now!" She said hoarsely. He reached for the remaining condom, but Mel shook her head.

"I need to feel you inside me, I need to feel you come. I'm on the Pill, so it's OK," she reassured him.

Danny came up behind Mel and stroked her back. He ran his fingernails through her hair and down her back, bringing out moans of pleasure. Mel was wriggling and thrusting back against Danny, who was now liberally smearing her fluids up and down her long inner lips. He ran a finger lightly round her anus. He steadied her and introduced his cock to her spreading folds. She paused.

Atlantia still had her fingers there, and was excited to feel Danny's firm shaft nudging past her and sliding deep into the hot channel. She felt the lips stretch around his pole, at the same time as Mel breathed out against her tummy.

"OH FUCK! FUCK!! So good inside me! Stretching me! Fuck me deeply!" Danny eased his shaft out, shiny with her juices, then thrust in. Mel panted.

"Harder - fuck me harder! Lanny, take me over! Feels soooo good!" Mel was in ecstasy but still able to give orders. Danny obeyed, slapping into her and sending her heavy teats swinging. Atlantia adjusted to find her swollen clit and rub it in time to the heavy thrusts from behind. Phoebe gave Mel another strawberry, which gave Mel an idea.

"Hey girl, let me kiss your tits! Or better, taste some of that!" She had seen what she was doing.

Phoebe was the most reserved of the four friends. She had fun with their racy conversations, but rarely made suggestions or led the banter. She seemed younger, perhaps more innocent, although she was the one who woke Atlantia so sensuously.

But this was a different situation. Atlantia naked, Danny and Mel... well, fucking each other. The charged atmosphere, the bare skin was having an effect on her. Her breathing tightened, her nipples tingled and she found herself stroking her legs. Then without conscious thought she slipped her hand into her jeans, through her pubic hair and down to her tender outer lips. As Mel's arousal grew, so did Phoebe's. as she gave herself and the others the strawberries, her other hand gave her tingles and surges of pleasure. Then Mel had seen what she had been doing.

Phoebe froze. Her motionless fingers were nestled in her warm damp folds. She had thought how sexy it was and how she would remember it all for her own delight later, but she had got carried away (hadn't they all?) and now Mel had put her in the centre of it. She felt a shiver of excitement - and terror at the exposing of her secret.

"Phoebe, give me some of your juice! Before I come! Please love!" Mel was ordering and begging at the same time.

"I... I can't..." she stammered, but was taking her hand out of her secret place, wet and sticky. Mel eyed her fingers eagerly and seemed to draw them towards her by staring. She sucked the tangy fingertips in when they brushed her lips. Licked clean, she let them out of her mouth but ran her tongue across her lips, as if begging for more. Phoebe dipped in and drew out more of her nectar to feed to her. She watched her fingers being sucked and felt the tingles of sensation. She also got a tingle from seeing Mel's hanging breasts swing wildly as Danny worked her from behind. Mel couldn't stop herself now.

"Oh yes! Three of you! More! More fucking! So good! Moh, oh, oh oh oh ohhh ooaaaAAAAHHH!"

The taste of Phoebe, Atlantia's rubbing of her clit and Danny's slapping into her deep cleft was too much. She was engulfed in her orgasm, dropping her head onto Atlantia's tummy and sobbing. Her thighs shuddered with her climax, her cunt clutching at Danny's cock and sending him over the edge as well. He halted and pumped his semen into her, holding her quivering thighs against him as he gasped for air.

Spent, Mel lay on Atlantia. Cock inside her still, Danny brushed her hair and shoulders again. She sighed. He ran his fingernails gently down her back. Atlantia stroked her head gently. Phoebe had a few more strawberries to hand out. Mel slowly clambered onto the bed beside Atlantia, at the same time tugging at Phoebe to get her on as well. Phoebe joined them, but uncertainly. Atlantia could feel Phoebe's reluctance on one side, and Mel's after-sex sticky sensuality on the other.

"Take your clothes off, beautiful girl," Mel said. Phoebe hesitated, then stripped off her top. She had small breasts, with slightly puffy pink areoles and hard little nipples. Atlantia gazed at them as she lay beside her. She noticed a blush on Phoebe's chest. Her chest was heaving. Mel reached over and gently stroked a shoulder and down her arm. "Beautiful," she whispered. "Now the rest."

"I, don't know if I can." Phoebe's eyes were glistening.

"It's scary as hell, then it feels fantastic when you do. We won't force you into anything, but you have to try it. You're so beautiful and sexy, try it with us."

"You won't think so if you see me..."

"What are you talking about? We can see you already!"

Phoebe closed her eyes, forcing a tear to run out and down her temple. She choked back a sob and lifted her bottom. Wriggling out of her pants, she lay on the bed, tense from head to toe. The girls stopped and stared.

"There! Not beautiful. Ugly. Ugly."

Nestled between Phoebe's slim legs, her pubic hair grew lush. A huge, thick tangle of fine brown hairs, tapering up to a fine line at her middle and across the joins of her thighs and onto her legs. Freed from the close-fitting panties, the hairs rose up slowly, almost one by one, a lush, growing thicket. A wonderful scent of her arousal wafted out, but it was impossible to see where from. An exotic, mysterious jungle, standing proud, dominating the landscape of Phoebe's body. The girls stared.

"Wow." Mel gulped. Of course she was the first to respond, reaching over Atlantia to touch the springy thatch. She didn't ask, just put her hand in. Phoebe watched the hand as it explored her.

The first thing that struck Mel was how warm it was in the hair. It was another world inside the lush, tickling strands, that spurred her on. She ran her hand down the curve of Phoebe's body, not touching skin but rustling through the growth. She felt the slightest sense of dampness; she brought her hand out to sniff Phoebe's scent on her, different, tangier than her own.

Phoebe watched the hand gliding down into her warm folds. Her breath was shallow. She wanted to resist - she had such mixed feelings about her body, she wasn't sure anyone would like it. At the same time her arousal pushed her on. She had loved to watch the sex - she thought she was attracted to boys over girls, but this was different, amazing. And these were her friends, for God's sake. So much swirling confusion in her mind. But her body, her labia, her cunt were taking over, they wanted more. She spread her legs and rolled her hips up as Mel pleasured her, then froze. Another tear.

"No! It feels good, but, I don't know, wrong. Not normal. I'm not normal!"

Mel climbed up and straddled Phoebe. She looked down her breasts into her face. "Not normal? What the fuck is normal?? It's all normal! Look at these." She ran her hands down her front, into her pubic hair to her pussy lips. They were long, from above her clitoris down the curve of her body to the space between her thighs. They came out, pink and loose, with slightly puffy edges, shiny with her juices. She pulled her outer lips so that the inner ones spread. The smell of her come mixed with Danny's wafted out.

"My lips. They just started growing and growing, in puberty. All the girls in the pictures don't seem to have any, it's all tucked away neatly, but mine... they're huge. They get tangled up in my panties. I worried. I felt sick. I cried about them, between playing with them. I thought I was ugly. I thought no one could be attracted to them.

"But they felt so good! To play with. To stroke, especially along the edges. So finally I thought, fuck 'em. This is me. This is how I am. This is what you get. Boys, I can fucking blow your mind with what I've got down here, so you can just take it or leave it. Well, the visitors have never complained. And they can be very useful guiding the visitors in! Isn't that right Danny?

Danny smiled warmly. "You felt just, bloody fantastic. And a lady is a lady. If a gentleman doesn't appreciate what's right in front of him, he shouldn't be allowed to enjoy it." Kind of an odd answer, but close to what Mel was getting at.

There was a glow of lust in Mel's eyes as she stroked Phoebe's slim torso underneath her, brushing over her ribs and down her sides, rustling through the thick hairs and now stroking her pussy lips. She curled down and licked the nipples below her, feeling them respond and hearing Phoebe's sigh.

Phoebe closed her eyes and started to relax as Mel kissed her breasts and chest and armpits. Mel's fingers found their way through Phoebe's outer lips and into her warm wet cleft. Phoebe spread her legs wider. Atlantia stroked here and there: a leg, her sides, down her elbow to her wrists. She picked up a hand and sucked each finger into her mouth, one after another. Phoebe sighed and squirmed as four hands aroused her.

With a faint growl Mel climbed off her and positioned herself between the slim thighs. With a laughing glare she stared up into Phoebe's face, at the same time scratching a nail along each leg and into the thick hairs. Phoebe smiled and closed her eyes. She rolled her hips up to Mel's probing tongue.

The tongue was magic. Phoebe's skin was sensitive to every touch by now. Mel's caresses and tickles up and down her legs sent jolts through her, meeting the sparks coming from her pussy. Atlantia's kisses and touches of her chest and breasts, everything was combining to overpower her. Then Atlantia got up.

She literally rolled over Phoebe and slithered down to her pubic jungle. On elbows and knees she was above her but head-to-toe. Phoebe felt extra fingers rubbing her mound and delving into her bush. Almost directly above her was Atlantia's furry thatch. The richer scent of her last night's come excited Phoebe's senses. She brought her hands up to explore another girl's pussy for the first time.

She was struck by how complex it all was, but how neat and compact the arrangement was. In the morning light she could see every detail (she had explored her own pussy, but only after dark). She saw rich curls, not as thick as hers but unashamedly hairy. They extended from Atlantia's mound, along each of her outer lips and petering out near her anus. She gently spread the outer lips and watched the inner lips slowly separate from each other. Inside the delicate inner lips she could make out the folds around her clitoris, the tiny hole of her urethra and the larger, beckoning hole of her vagina, bright pink and moist. Phoebe could smell a mixture of an older, riper scent and something fresher. She wanted to explore and play in this garden of delights, but a more urgent need was taking control.

She could feel her own lips parted and stretched, felt hot breath on her bare skin, a sensation of air on her clit. She suddenly bucked when two tongues assaulted her, licking across her clit and diving into her channel. She fought for breath and tried to wriggle free, but Atlantia's weight and Mel's determination were too strong. Phoebe dug her fingers into the soft thighs above her as she was dragged into a whirl of light and dark. Her thighs quivered as the relentless tongues stirred her centre. A thumb tickled her anus. She couldn't breathe, she could only feel every nerve shout yes! Yes! Yes!

A high scream escaped her as her climax shattered over her. Waves of tremors wracked her. She thought she was floating, but could feel the warm body resting on hers. She dimly felt kisses showering on her pussy and legs, up her flat tummy...

When she opened her eyes she found Mel and Atlantia looking down at her and smiling. They were stroking her face and shoulders. They were nowhere near the last place she left them. The morning light glowed through their messy hair. She opened her mouth to speak but could only whisper hoarsely. Mel gave her a strawberry.

"Oh, thank you. Thank you. I feel, I don't know, fantastic. Light and heavy and sexy and... I'm so glad you girls were here! I can't believe I'm saying that, but it's true. I can't believe what I've just done. What you've done! It's just crazy." She found herself staring at the naked Danny now. Where had he been while she came? Just standing there? She looked up and down his lean figure, solid shoulders, heavy cock hanging down but thick. A crazier thought wandered into her head.

"Danny... please?"

"Uh, Phoebe?"

"I feel so good. My girls have made me feel the best I've ever felt. I didn't really like my body that much before, especially this bush. But now I feel fucking fantastic! There, I can even say it. Fucking. I want you. I want you to be my first boy. I want you to fuck me. Put your cock in me and finish me. The girls have fucked me, now you - please? God, I really am crazy today."

"Are you sure? Coming is great, and boy you are sexy, but inside you... can feel..." He was trying to say "Some first fucks are pretty average, or painful, you don't want to spoil this now do you?" but that seemed a bit brutal. He stole a glance a Atlantia.

"Phoebe my love, Danny would be the perfect first lover, but losing your virginity can hurt a bit. Are you sure you want to risk it?" Atlantia was a perfect big sister, if only about nine hours ahead of her.

"Yeah, I've heard all about it, and maybe you're right. But I still want to. Before today I didn't know what I should do about sex, with all this hair and my own hang-ups. And now... I feel free. Free to choose. And I choose with my friends."

While talking, she had been stroking her pussy and playing with her come, giving herself little tastes. Now she offered some to Danny, putting her fingers up to his mouth. "Danny, please fuck me. You've fucked Lanny, and Mel, you can't leave me out, can you?"

Phoebe was determined. So Danny eased her to the edge of the bed and spread her legs wide apart. She spread them even further so her ankles were level with her head. Her bush was spread open across her pussy and over the curve of her crotch. Curls of hair went over her labia and a little way up her slim thighs. She indicated to her friends to sit beside her and each hold a leg. She clutched their hands tightly.

Danny found the last condom and put it on. He positioned himself and gently spread her inner lips. He could see her clit, still bright pink from her orgasm, and the slightly parted slit of her vagina. The walls were moist. His cock eased in. The girls watched Phoebe's hairy pussy take it in.

"You say if you want to stop," he whispered.

"Feels huge!" She murmured back, "but don't stop. Take me!"

With his cockhead all the way in, he felt a resistance. He slid back and forth in that space while he stroked her long thighs and up her chest and down around her anus. He felt her vagina flex when he went down there and it gave him an idea.

He leant forward and started to kiss Phoebe. Slowly at first, he built up the intensity. At the same time he stroked her legs and started to circle her ring. Pressing and relaxing, suddenly his fingertip slid in. Phoebe gave a little yelp into his mouth.

His tongue in her, his finger in her and his cock in her, he started to thrust more. She squirmed underneath him, but kept the kisses up. Then something gave. Phoebe cried out.

"AAHH! Ah fuck! In! In all the way!" She wriggled to get more of him in and pulled his neck down to force the issue. Danny's cock was buried in her furry pussy. She held him, she rolled her hips to him, but was wincing with discomfort. Danny took charge.

He came out. His shaft was streaked with blood. He took off the condom and started pulling himself. He leant over Phoebe.

"You are a hell of a sexy lady and I would love to take you for hours and hours. But maybe not now. You look fine, you smell great and you will have a great sex life with the right guy. Right now I just want to come on your wonderfully hairy pussy." It was slightly overdone, but he could see the uncertainty and the tears welling in her eyes.

"Thank you," she whispered.

She put her legs down and the three of them watched him jerking off. Then Mel (of course) spoke up. "Let us have a go."

She took his shaft and expertly pulled the skin up and down. The girls watched as the head got pinker. Mel was off the bed by now and knelt down in front of Danny. While working the shaft she got down and sucked one ball into her mouth. Danny gasped. She took the other one in, then let the first one out. She cradled and fondled them as she curled her lips over his shaft.

ReefBeach
ReefBeach
132 Followers