Four Together

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's kind of... intense."

Sara pointed to the tagger. "And I got arrested for that one. Not arrested, but I had to sit in the police car for a while before they let me go, to teach me not to get in the way."

Sophie nodded.

Sara opened a door, and turned on a light. Then stood to the side of the doorway and waited.

It was their bedroom. On the wall there was a huge photo. Sara, life-sized, crouching, in a dress, posed like a model with her face on her hand, her arm on her knee. Her knees apart. Her pussy bare.

"Shit," Sophie looked at it. Definitely Sara, definitely her pussy. "That's fucking sensational."

"You like it?"

"I do." It glowed with color. It was proud. Something about how Sara was kneeling, the way she was baring herself, made Sophie feel she was wrong to look, not that Sara was wrong to show herself. "Yeah, I really do. It's brave, to do that."

"Yeah." Sara grinned. "Obviously not a lot of people get to come up here and see it."

Sara had seen Sophie come, and now Sophie had seen Sara's pussy. It seemed fair.

"Thank you," Sophie said. "For letting me."

Sara shrugged. She was still standing close to Sophie, standing like she was waiting for something to happen, for someone to get kissed. Sophie looked at her and almost did it.

She though Sara knew. Sara smiled a little, opened her mouth a tiny bit.

"I don't know if I should," Sophie said.

Sara nodded.

"I want to," Sophie said.

"So do."

"I think we should downstairs. Don't you?"

"Probably," Sara said. "If you'd rather."

Sophie hesitated. She wanted to. She also wanted Josh to be there when she did.

"More drinks?" Owen shouted suddenly, from downstairs.

"Hold on," Sara called, and stood there, looking at Sophie. Still too close, breathing a little too fast, just waiting.

"We should go back down," Sophie said.

Sara smiled, and shrugged a little, and said, "Okay."

"You don't mind?"

Sara shook her head. She reached down under the bed and picked up a small tin. An old cigarette tin, it looked like.

Sophie glanced at the photo again. It loomed over the room, meant anyone in here probably couldn't think of anything except Sara.

"You two must fuck a lot," Sophie said. "With that there."

Sara grinned. "Maybe," she said. "Come on."

She went over to the door, waited until Sophie was out, and turned off the light.

"How is it," Sophie said, as they went down the stairs, "As a job. Photography?"

"Yeah, you know. Bitchy and shallow. Completely unreal. Like not in reality at all. But better than anything real."

Sophie nodded.

"I spend half my time scraping to important people, terrified I'll fuck up and it'll all be over. But I could be working in a supermarket."

Sophie nodded.

"What do you do?"

"Nothing as interesting."

"Tell me."

"Do you really care?"

Sara shrugged. "Not if you don't want me to know."

Suddenly Sophie wanted to be mysterious. "I don't."

"So don't tell me."

"I won't."

They went back into the lounge. Sara walked up behind Owen, and prodded him, and said, "Move."

He got up and sat on a chair.

Sara sat where he'd been, on a couch by herself. Sophie looked at the space beside her, at the space beside Josh.

"Sit here," Sara said. "With me."

Sophie stood where she was for a moment, then sat beside Sara.

Sara opened the tin, took out cigarette papers, showed Sophie green curled buds inside the tin.

"Is that pot?" Sophie said.

Sara grinned. "Want some?"

"I haven't in years," Sophie said.

"He won't," Sara said, looking at Owen. "Because he's all grown up and shit."

Sophie looked at Josh and said, "I think he might be the same.

"So you can keep me company."

Sara tore a tiny piece of cardboard off the cigarette paper packet, picked out some dried green crumbly leaves, and started rolling a cigarette. Licked and rolled and put the joint in her mouth. Took a lighter out of the tin and lit it. Took a saucer off a table beside the couch and balanced it on her leg, an ashtray.

Sophie suddenly remembered the smell. Too sweet and too grassy. She thought of student flats and sitting on just-mown playing fields and realizing how much the same the two smelled.

Sara breathed in smoke and held out the joint. Sophie took it, and sucked in. Sucked as long as she could, until it tickled in her lungs. It was smooth, tasted better than she remembered it tasting. It might be better pot. She gave the joint back to Sara and started coughing.

She liked the sharing. The passing of joints and spit to strangers. It was sensual.

Sara said to Josh, "You sure?" and he nodded.

Sara looked at Sophie and said, "Remember this?" She took a deep breath, leaned over, and breathed a stream of smoke out into Sophie's face. Sophie breathed in, looked into Sara's eyes, and remembered how sexy she'd always found that.

Sara took another puff, then gave Sophie the joint. Sophie breathed in and suddenly realized she was feeling quite giggly, like she'd start laughing any moment, for no reason. She was high.

"Shit," she said. "This is pretty strong."

Sara was still holding her breath. She nodded. Sophie looked across the room. Josh and Owen were watching, and might have been talking. She had the impression Josh had relaxed a little, that the two guys were getting on.

Or maybe she was imagining shit because she was high.

"Pot makes me horny," she said suddenly. "I just remembered."

Sara stated to laugh. Josh and Owen looked surprised.

"Did I say that out loud?" Sophie said.

"Yep."

"Oh."

Sara stubbed the end of the joint out, and put back in her tin. She sipped her wine.

"Kiss me," Sophie said.

Everyone stopped and looked at her.

"That's the dare," Sophie said. "Kiss me." She didn't look at Josh.

"Then you'll owe me one," Sara said. "A dare."

Sophie nodded. "Okay."

Sara took Sophie's wine glass, and her own, and put them both on the floor. Then she kissed Sophie, very slowly, with her mouth open, holding Sophie's face. She tasted like grassy wine, like pot and Shiraz. Sophie closed her eyes and wanted to sigh.

After a moment Sophie moved back.

The room was quiet. It was more quiet than just four people not talking. It was still, thick with potential, like before a storm.

"Are you okay with this?" Sophie said to Josh, without looking at him. "Say if you're not."

She hoped he knew she meant him. He didn't answer, and she didn't want to look over in case she blushed or giggled or suddenly screamed, but he didn't answer so that seemed to be okay.

"All right," Sophie said to Sara. "What's your dare?"

"Find the spot on me that makes me sigh like you just did."

"I didn't sigh."

"Yeah you did."

"Oh," Sophie said, and thought she did blush a little.

"Find the spot," Sara said. "That's the dare."

"Where is it?"

Sara grinned. "Find it."

Sophie slid over, got close enough to reach. She looked at Sara, and wondered how far she was meant to take this, how hard she was meant to look. She leaned in, and kissed Sara's mouth softly. A little hesitantly.

"No," Sara said.

Sophie kissed her ear.

"Good, but no."

Her neck. She felt Sara shiver a little against her lips.

"No," Sara said.

Sophie thought. She was feeling tingly, happily high, and flirty too. All warm and soft and like she wanted to hug Sara, to stroke her all over. This thing, this game, was good, was right for Sophie's mood. She kissed Sara's shoulder, and breathed in the smell of her hair.

"Not nearly."

Sara had on a low short dress. It was pretty much tits or legs now. Or arms.

Sophie lifted up Sara's hand, and kissed her palm. Sara watched, and seemed to be smiling. "Nope," Sara said. "But that's really nice."

Sophie kissed it again. Then Sara's wrist.

"No," Sara said.

Sara's forearm.

"Almost," Sara whispered. "Close."

Sophie kissed inside Sara's elbow, and Sara shivered and sighed. "There," she said.

Sophie sat up. Josh and Owen hadn't moved, were both just watching.

Sara reached over, and picked up her wine, and sipped. "Your turn," she said. "Your dare."

Sophie kept looking at her. She was sitting, curled, beautiful. She was clearly as into this as Sophie was, and perhaps a little more familiar with the game they were playing.

"Don't move," Sophie said. "For three minutes."

"Okay."

"That's the dare. Don't move for three minutes."

Sara nodded.

Sophie kissed her wrist again, and then the inside of her elbow. Sara closed her eyes and sighed, again. Sophie kissed Sara's wrist, and knew everyone was looking at her, concentrating on her, and wanted that.

She put her hand on Sara's knee, and slid it slowly up to the top of Sara's leg. As Sophie's hand slid, Sara moved her knees apart and slowly breathed out, and whispered, "Oh fuck," so quietly Sophie thought only she could hear. Sophie felt the softness of her skin, and breathed in the smell of her, and wanted this.

Didn't know what she wanted, but wanted this.

Her hand reached Sara's hip, caught on her underwear. Sophie slid her hand back down, and up again, a little further between Sara's legs. Sara moved them, made room for her, opened her eyes, and watched.

"Lift up," Sophie said.

"I'm not supposed to move."

"Lift," Sophie said, "The fuck up."

Sara hitched up her ass a little, and Sophie reached up her dress and pulled her underwear off, just like that. Neither of the men was moving now. Neither of them seemed to be breathing.

"Now don't move," Sophie said.

"I'm not."

"Don't," Sophie said, and slid her fingers back up, all the way to the top of Sara's leg, then all the way back down to her knee, then all the way up again.

"I'm so fucking stoned," Sophie whispered.

Sara started giggling. "So am I."

Sophie put a hand on either of Sara's knees and moved them apart. A bit like going to the doctor, but it worked. Sophie had been here exactly once before. She'd done it, and hadn't thought she was especially interested, or wanted to again, but now she was wondering if maybe she hadn't tried with the right person.

She reached down, and touched Sara. Touched the top of Sara's leg, and warm soft skin, and then spread her a little, very gently, and touched slippery heat inside.

Sara closed her eyes.

Sophie moved her hand in tiny little circles, achingly slowly.

Sara sighed.

Sophie took her hand away, and just sat there.

Sat for what had to be the last thirty or forty seconds of the three minutes. Then sat for several minutes afterwards.

Eventually Sara cleared her throat and said, "My turn?"

Sophie nodded.

"I can dare you now?" Sara said.

"Yep."

"Do what you just wanted to do, but were too afraid to."

"Who says I was afraid to do anything."

"Do what you wanted to do."

Sophie nodded. "You're sure?"

Sara grinned. "It's a dare. It's made. It's out of my hands, now. You have to."

Sophie wanted to giggle again.

She glanced at Josh and wondered what to do. He and Owen were still watching silently. Sophie wasn't sure they were being completely sensible. She and Sara were stoned, and had poor judgment, and obviously into each other, but Josh and Owen should have a bit more sense. She wasn't sure if was smart for them to be so into this, and she wondered if she should say so.

Sara was actually a threat to Josh. A very small threat, but it was there. Sophie liked her. Sophie liked her, and wanted her, and there was some tiny chance that she and Sara might decide they wanted each other more than men. She was pretty sure Josh and Owen hadn't thought of that, and she wondered if she should warn them.

She almost said something, then didn't bother, because Josh was just grinning like a dick, like it was his birthday, and nothing sensible she said right then would get through to him. So she didn't.

She might also start giggling if she tried. That too.

She looked at Josh, grinning, and at Owen, wondering if she owned him something too, but he didn't seem to care either, so she gave up being sensible.

She looked back at Sara, who said, "Go on," and pulled Sophie's arm, pulled her a little closer.

Sophie slid over, so she could reach. She pushed Sara's dress up, and everyone just watched her. Sara was bare. Her legs spread, her dress around her waist. Josh must be looking, must be able to see her, but Sara didn't seem to mind.

Sophie bent over and kissed Sara's pussy. Kissed her once, very gently, and breathed in the smell of her. Light and delicate, almost like herself, slightly different. Sara sighed and made a little moan. Sophie looked at Sara. She liked this, liked how it was almost, but not quite, the same. A different angle, the same general idea, but with slight differences that made it wonderful.

Sophie remembered she'd liked this. She'd really liked a body almost the same as hers, but not quite.

She kissed Sara again, kissed her and felt wetness on her mouth, and Sara put her hands on Sophie's head, like she didn't want Sophie wandering away again. Sophie licked her, sucked on her, pushed her tongue and fingers inside Sara, and was surprised, after years of having it done to her, how easy it was to remember and work out.

And how hot. Sara tasted like sex. Far more than a cock did in her mouth. Sara was wet, and breathing in little gasps, and spreading open against Sophie's lips. She tasted like sex, like rich filthy fucking under Sophie's tongue.

Sophie moved, slid onto the floor to reach more easily, and licked faster.

Sara came. She grabbed Sophie's hair and lifted up off the couch and came in Sophie's mouth.

Just like Josh did, Sophie thought, but far less intrusive.

Sophie was a bit stunned. She hadn't meant everything to go that far. Flirting was one thing and being watched getting off another, but she'd just gone down on Sara and let Sara come in her mouth.

She sat up, slid over. She looked over at Josh, who shrugged a little, and started to grin.

She sat on the couch beside Sara, with the taste of Sara in her mouth, and wondered what she'd just done. She reached up and touched her lips, and felt dampness. She wiped her face on her hand.

"Shit," Sara said. "Oh shit." She was still breathing hard. "That was really good."

Sophie looked at her, and didn't understand. Of course it was good, Sara got off. She started giggling.

"What?" Sara said.

Sophie shook her head. She tried to speak several times, finally got it out. "You would think that. You just came."

Sara smiled, but politely, like Sophie wasn't as funny as she thought. "You really were," she said, and leaned over, and kissed Sophie.

Kissed the taste of herself off Sophie's mouth. Sophie could see Josh, see he was still grinning.

"Your dare," Sara whispered into Sophie's mouth.

Sophie picked up her wine and sipped it. She felt buzzy and brave and alive. She felt high. She was high, but she still felt like she probably ought to want to feel every day.

Sophie looked Josh, and then at Owen, both still watching. She wondered how far this was going to go. Wondered how far she wanted it to go, and if Josh should join in, somewhere along the line.

"What about them?" she said to Sara.

"No," Sara said. "Tonight's just you and me."

Sophie looked at her.

"It seems better," Sara said.

Sophie nodded slowly.

"So what do you want?" Sara said. "What's your dare?"

Sophie thought that was obvious. She wanted Sara too, but she'd also not been with anyone else in six years, and she hadn't been seen by anyone but Josh in all that time, and she was nervous.

She was nervous because Owen was watching, even though Sara hadn't seemed to care about Josh, and she was nervous about Sara as well. Because she knew Sara had a beautiful pussy, she supposed, and had known that before she started, and she wanted Sara to like hers, too.

"I will," Sara said. "I'll do you. I want to."

"I'm not sure."

"What do you need to be sure about?"

Sara leaned over and started stroking Sophie's neck. Stroking her neck, where it always made her wet and shivery. Sara kissed her, and reminded Sophie she had the taste of Sara still damp on her lips.

"Let me," Sara said, "Please."

After a moment Sophie said, "Okay."

She kicked off her shoes, stood up, unzipped her jeans. Then she stopped and looked at Owen. "Shit," she said. "I'm really sorry, but..."

"Don't look?" he said.

She bit her lip and nodded.

"It's not fair, is it?" she said.

He grinned, and turned around. Sophie sat down, and tugged her jeans down. Tugged, while Josh and Sara watched, then slid her underwear off too, as quickly as she could. She sat on the couch with her legs bare, and her shirt pulled down between her legs in both hands.

"I can't like with you like that," Sara said, and seemed to be trying not to laugh.

"Don't," Sophie said. "Please just don't."

"Sorry," Sara said, and kissed Sophie's neck some more.

"Okay," Sophie said, after a while, and moved her hands. "Um."

"Okay what?" Sara said into her neck.

"You know what."

"And you should say it."

"Fuck," Sophie said. "Seriously?"

Sara grinned, and nodded.

"Eat me," Sophie said. "Make me come. For fuck's sake."

Sara kissed her mouth. And kept kissing her mouth. Sophie closed her eyes.

"That isn't how you do it," Sophie said, after a few minutes.

Sara kissed her neck, and her arm, and then slid down onto the floor and kissed her knees.

"Better," Sophie said.

Sara pushed her shirt up and started licking her, slow and swirly and wet. Sophie felt tingly from the pot and tingly from Sara's tongue and a bit shocked at herself for doing this.

She wasn't sure about Owen seeing her like this. He didn't know her, had only just met her, and the only thing stopping him seeing all of her was Sara's face. That was the worst thing about getting head outside, she'd always found. Sex you were pushed together, and hidden a little. Getting head, you were depending on the person doing it, and if they suddenly moved, say if they got a fright, then everything was on show.

After a while, wriggling down onto Sara's mouth, she decided she didn't care. If Sara could flash Josh without a thought, she could get bare in front of Owen.

"Hey," she said, without opening her eyes. "Owen can look."

"He is," Sara said.

"Okay," Sophie said. "Good."

Sara was good. Sara felt slightly different to Josh. She didn't have nails, and she didn't have stubble on her chin, either. No pash rash. Sophie wondered if that meant she could keep going like this all day.

She almost wanted to try.

Except that Sara was good, or Sophie was horny, but either way she came quite suddenly, and fairly soon. A wet slow pulse that rippled through her, pulsing, making her hold onto Sara's head like Sara had hers.

"Oh fuck," Sophie said, and lay there for a moment with her eyes closed.

Sara kissed her a last time, and then sat up, and Sophie pulled her shirt down over herself again.

She opened her eyes and looked at Sara, who was grinning, and at Josh, who was grinning as well.

"Oh shit," Sophie said.

"Yeah," Sara said.

"I just..."

Sara kissed her. "Yeah." Whispered, "Next time we can do the guys."

Sophie lay there and thought about that, a little surprised. "You want a next time?"

"Don't you?"

Sophie sat up, and found her jeans, and folded them into her lap, covering herself. "Um," she said. "Yeah. But you're already planning it."

Sara just grinned. She picked up her pot tin. "Want more?"

"That might be a really good idea. Before I explode or something. And something to drink."

Owen got up and poured more wine while Sara rolled another joint. Lit it, and passed to Sophie.

Sophie sat there with it in her hand, holding it, letting it slowly burn. She looked at Josh and looked at Sara and eventually just said, "Fuck."