Fourteen Day Program Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He watched the rest of the voting, and Liz took second place, first going to the young girl who Randy's friend had guessed, who was, in Tom's estimation, not as hot as his wife. He waited at the table for her to return. She was flushed with excitement, almost giddy. She opened her purse, stuffed with bills from her prize money and tips, and went on and on about how excited she was, how thrilling it was to have all those men appreciate her. The regular dancers were on stage now, and Tom waited until Liz finished crowing about her adventure. He turned to her, leaned into her ear.

"Let's go," he said. She turned to him, and made a pouty face.

"Really?"

"Let's go. There's something I want to do back at the hotel." Her eyes lit up, and she grinned.

"Yeah, let's go!" she chirped, and collected her things, and they made their way through the crowd for the door. Over his shoulder Tom glanced back at Randy, who gave him a nod. Good, he thought, they're all in. At the door the bouncer congratulated her, giving her the once over, as if seeing her dressed was hotter than seeing her spread her pussy on stage. He gave Tom a polite smile, and Tom returned it.

As he pulled out into the street to return to the hotel, he said, not looking at her, "That was a great show, Liz. You practically outdid yourself."

She glowed under his praise. "Well, thank you, Tom. I have to admit it was so exciting and dangerous, seeing the look in their faces as they stared at me." She giggled. "I bet they all had hard cocks when I was done! What do you think?" Her voice lowered, adding, "Do you think all those men were hard for me? Were you hard for me, too?"

"I can't speak for the audience," he told her, "but yes, you made my dick hard."

"Nice," she said, adding, "and thank you for giving me the opportunity to try it."

"Well, you're going to have one more opportunity."

"You want a private show, just for you?"

He turned to her, and grinned. "Close. It'll be a private show, but not for me." She looked intrigued. "A guy wanted a private dance, and I had to tell him the club wouldn't allow it. So I offered him and his friends a private show, at our hotel." He was pulling into the lot now, killed the engine and turned to her. "I want you to give them a special show, for the four of them, without any of the club rules." He heard her intake of breath, saw the look on her face, that look that had once excited him, but now filled him with dread. "I want you to give them a really hot, nasty show, and make their dicks hard for you. They're really hot for you already, but I want to see how hot you can make them."

"No club rules?" she asked. "So I can finger myself?"

"Yes." He said, and exited the car. As he walked to the hotel she sidled up to him, took his arm.

"There was no touching at the club," she said, tugging his arm into her chest. "What if one of them touches me?"

He kept walking, through the lobby, to the elevator. "You give them a good show," he told her, not looking at her.

In the room, she went to the bathroom, and Tom rearranged the furniture to create a space in the suite for Liz to perform. He arranged chairs for the men, and one for himself, off to the side, and prepared his video camera, glancing nervously at his watch. He slipped out and filled the ice bucket, and unwrapped the hotel glasses. When Liz came out, she looked divine, and his heart caved in, lost in the vision of her, and the memory of who she once was to him. Her makeup was perfect, and she started removing her jewelry, taking off the necklace and bracelet, then tugging at her rings.

"Leave them on," he told her. "I want to see your wedding ring as you perform tonight. She smiled at him, and deposited her other jewelry in the bedroom, hidden in one of her jackets, no doubt, the way she did at home. He watched her pace the room, nervous and excited, as he found a music channel on the television. He had just settled on one when there was a knock at the door. He looked at Liz, who shifted her feet in anticipation.

"Are you ready?" he asked.

"Yeah," she grinned. "Are YOU ready?"

"Let's do this thing," he replied, and turned to get the door. He opened it to see Randy in front of his friends, and stepped aside as they entered. Randy let his friends pass, and slipped Tom a handful of bills, which he stuffed into his pocket. He turned to see Liz greeting the young men, introducing himself, calling them by their names. Other than Randy, he referred to them in his head as Tall, Blonde and Big; based on how they looked. They made some drinks, and tried to make small talk, which Liz jumped right into, but Tom avoided. He slipped to the camera and turned it on.

"Gentlemen," he announced, "please take your drink and have a seat, the show is about to begin."

The four young men scrambled to seats facing the impromptu dance area Tom had created, and he used the remote to raise the volume of the music. Liz put down the water she was drinking, and began to sway just slightly, looking into the faces of each one of them in turn, smiling. She turned to Tom.

"Tom, could you lower the music a little. I want to be able to talk to them." Tom dutifully lowered the volume, leaving a hint of beat at the audible range. He watched Liz as she swayed her hips in front of each man, just a foot away from their knees, keeping eye contact, stroking her hands up her sides, through her hair, down her neck, or across her stomach. As she gave each one an intimate, fully dressed preview, she asked them if they enjoyed her performance. Once done with each of them, she stepped back so they could all see, and swayed lightly, removing her blazer as she spoke.

"You know, boys," she said to them from under lidded eyes, "the earlier show was exciting, and I'm thrilled you liked it," she said in a loud, hoarse whisper. "But I was trying to win a contest then, so the show went a certain way, and did certain things." She threw the jacket casually into the corner, and stood with her hands on her hip. "But this is a different show, and I think it should go a different way." She dropped her hands to the hem of her skirt and lifted, showing her shaved pussy, and stepping her legs apart and reaching between them with one hand. "I got all excited dancing at the club," she told them, "could you see that my pussy was wet when I was dancing?" He fingers played lightly at her lips, smearing her wetness as they stared and encouraged her.

"I saw your wet pussy," Blonde piped up, and she turned to him, and stepped between his legs, and put one foot onto the edge of his chair, just at his balls. She swung her knee to the side, exposing herself, and returned her hand to her pussy.

"Did you like seeing my wet pussy? Did you want to watch me do this?" And she slipped two fingers inside herself, digging, pushing, pressing them hard into her like a cock, then fucking them in and out, before slipping them out, glistening and fresh, and bringing them to her mouth to suck clean. She popped them out of her mouth with smack, and pressed them to Blonde's lips. Liz turned to the group.

"You know, at the club, there was lots of applause to let me know when the show was good. This is a little more personal, and your friend got it right." She swayed slightly, hips shifting not to the music, but to some other pulse, another beat. "Talk to me, tell me what you like, what you want."

"I want to see that beautiful ass," Randy called, and she slinked to him, looked him in the eyes, and turned, lifting her skirt to the bottom of her cheeks. Then she repeated her onstage move, legs apart and stiff, bent at the waist, and looked up at Randy from between her spread legs and flipped her skirt off her cheeks, only inches from his face. Tom thought the young man would be able to feel the heat rising from those perfect fleshy mounds, heating his face like an open oven door. "Wow, that's incredible. It was beautiful before, but now it's fucking unbelievable!" Tom saw her hand creep up her thigh, stroke lightly across her cheek, and hook the thong string under a finger. Everyone stared as her hand pulled the string from her crack, exposing her starfish. She clenched, and it winked at the room. The four men erupted in cheers, and Liz stood, and turned, blew each one a kiss.

The guys got into it then, asking to see her tits, or her pussy, and she took off clothes to grant their wishes, becoming obviously so much more than a private dance; in fact there was very little dancing at all. Liz showed her tits, took of the bra completely this time, and finally discarded the crotchless g-string, leaving her naked in front of them. Their requests started to become bolder then, asking her to play with her nipples, or finger herself, which she did to the delight of her audience.

The one Tom knew as Big asked to see her ass again, and she turned and got down on all fours, spreading her cheeks, exposing her tiny rear hole. Her fingers stroked her pussy from beneath, then her other hand caressed her butt hole, drawing approval and lewd comments. She turned to look at them over her shoulder, and made a show of sucking her finger, then returning it to her ass, slipping the wet fingertip inside, and waiting for them to encourage her before pushing it all the way in, until her knuckle was pressed into her ass cheek. They cheered her antics, and then nearly fell off their chairs as she returned the finger to her mouth.

Blonde, who had started it all, asked for a lap dance then, and Liz got up, strode to him confidently, and straddled his legs, exposing her pussy to him, right in front of his face, before setting into his lap and grinding on his crotch with her bare, wet cunt. Blonde held her hips and she leaned on his shoulders, caressing his chest, rubbing him slowly up and down, practically fucking him through his pants. Her tits rubbed on his chest as she rose, almost reaching his face, then sliding back down as she stroked herself against his body.

From his seat on the side Tom zoomed the camera on her, watching as the young man took advantages that would not be permitted in a club, stroking her arms, her hips, rubbing her thighs, He filmed Liz's face, seeing it change from delighted performer to active participant in the act. She was getting off on humping this guy. The look on her face was the one he had come to know, the one that signaled her craven desires, and it didn't fail to excite him now, despite the setting. Tall, who had been quiet until now, asked for a lap dance next, and Liz kissed Blonde's forehead and stepped away, moving over to Tall, who sat between Big and Randy.

This time she turned her back, and pressed her ass against him, leaning her back into him, her head leaning back on his shoulder. She began grinding his bulging pants with her butt, wriggling, her hands on her knees. Tom watched as Tall held her upper arms, stroking them, then reaching around her to her stomach, rubbing her bare skin. And then he made a move, and slid his hands to her breasts. Tom watched, and waited, and then her hands covered his, but instead of removing them, she caressed her own tits with his large hands, guiding his strokes, as the others went wild. Liz leaned forward, holding Tall's hands to her chest, and Tom felt his cock harden to full staff.

Then Liz almost slipped off Tall's lap; he had extended his legs, stretching his body out to full length, and Liz caught herself, and giggled. Tom looked at her, saw her face, and saw the devilish grin of passion there.

"I need to steady myself," she announced, and looked to either side seductively. "I need something to hold on to." And she reached out her arms and grabbed the obvious bulges of Randy and Big, clutching their hard cocks through their pants as she resumed her butt grinding on Tall.

Tom felt his erection waver, and begin to shrink. This was what he knew would happen, what he had planned to happen, but still, seeing it happen was disheartening and painful. She was a slut, and she wanted cocks, and she didn't care that they weren't his. And as he watched, he realized that it wasn't quite accurate that she didn't care that it wasn't his. She DID care. She WANTED other cocks, and she wanted them badly. His erection was gone.

In an instant, it seemed, Blonde was out of his seat, and standing in front of Liz with his pants open and his cock out, and she never hesitated, she just leaned forward and took his cock into her mouth, still sitting on Tall's lap and grabbing the hard meat in the pants on either side. But that lasted only a minute; as she began bobbing her head she let go of the other two, and slid her ass down Tall's extended legs, and landed on her knees in front of Blonde, sucking his cock sloppily, both hand wrapped at the base, stroking him as she bobbed her head. Blonde groaned.

"Oh, yeah, you sexy cunt, suck my cock!" he shouted, and the guys howled, and began loosening their pants, and removing their shirts behind Liz's back, giggling and high-fiving each other. Tom watched Liz look up at Blonde as she sucked, her mouth stretched wide around his hard meat. He saw her tongue slip out, underneath, licking the base of his shaft as he pushed into her mouth. She was moaning, and her eyes danced and shone as she pulled his cock out, and licked the shaft from the base to the tip, then took the head back in her mouth, released her hands from his cock, and pushed his pants down, giving him a chance to step out of them. She looked up at him, sucking his cock head, with a look that Tom had once thought she gave only to him. And then, to the delight of the gathering, she lifted his cock and swiped her tongue up his hairy ball sack, lifting his balls, pressing in with her tongue, before sucking one hairy globe and then the other into her sweet mouth, moaning with her efforts.

Her moans increased then, as Tall leaned down and slipped a hand below her ass, and Tom could only think that he was fingering his wife's pussy. If he had still loved her, he could have stood up, and stopped it, right there, and he considered doing just that. But he didn't. He knew she wouldn't either. Because that wasn't the woman he loved and married, on her knees in front of this blonde guy, sucking his cock while another man fingered her wet cunt. No, she still wore the ring, he had made her keep it on, but this wasn't the woman he married. This wasn't even the hot, sexy woman, the second Liz, the one who had fulfilled his fantasies. This was the third Liz, the evil, betraying, corrupted Liz, the Liz who liked going back to the Organization for debauched sex with strangers.

Blonde was close to cumming, and signaled Liz, but she kept sucking, pausing only to turn him sideways so the other three could watch, and now he was calling out, closer, and she pulled her mouth off him, stroking him, looking into his face.

"Come on, baby, give me that cum, come on, fucking shoot your sweet hot cum in my mouth, in my face! Give it to me!"

And then he exploded, and Liz's mouth dropped open, tongue flat and extended, as Blonde's hard cock shot several large blasts across her face and in her mouth, and then she pulled her face closer, rubbing his cockhead across her nose and cheeks and lips as the rest of his ejaculate spilled from his member, coating her beautiful face. Blonde pulled back, and Liz turned to the others, who were all sitting, naked and hard. Cum dripped from her face and she smiled at them, and licked her lips.

Tall got right up and in two steps was shoving his dick in Liz's face. He tapped it on her forehead, and she craned her neck up, mouth open like a baby bird. Tall finally dropped it to her cheek, smearing it in Blonde's cum before Liz sat up on her knees and captured it, sucking the slimy residue off with a smirk. But her smile was short lived as Tall grabbed her hair at the temples and pulled her face onto his cock, making her gag as her eyes popped wide. She coughed spit out around his shaft, thick slimy strings that hung between his balls and her chin, down to her tits. She pulled back and looked up at him, and licked him from his balls to the top of his shaft.

"Yeah, baby," he called to his friends, "rough style! She likes it! Come on, baby, open up that hot mouth!" And as Tom watched she opened and held still as Tall began fucking her face, stroking his cock into her in short pulses, then holding her head as he drove in, pushing against the back of her mouth, then pulling out. Each time her mouth emptied she licked him and moaned. Her eyes were on fire, glistening bright coals of passion in her flushed and heated face. Now he pushed in, drove deeper, telling her "Take it! Swallow it!" and pushed himself in, stalling, and the pressing his belly to her nose. Tom saw her throat bulge with the mass filling her, and his stomach turned. As much as he despised this woman for replacing his wife, he was disgusted, and tried to feel sadness and pity for how she was acting, but the emotions eluded him.

The thought flashed through his mind that if he stood, now, he could stop this, put an end to her voluntary abuse, this awful play he had subjected her and him to endure. But he remained seated, unwilling to halt it, wanting in some dark corner that owned him to see it played out. He would have protected his wife with his life, but despite all the pleasure and excitement this woman had offered him recently, that he had willingly enjoyed, he owed her nothing. She wants it, he told himself, she likes it.

Tom looked at the other three men, Randy standing now, the other two sitting. Randy and Blonde were watching the action, but Big was looking at him with a scrutinizing glare. A wave of paranoia swept through him suddenly as he thought that Big might be a member of the Organization, checking on him. He quelled it with difficulty, his twisted, damaged brain reluctant to let the thought go. But Big turned his gaze back to the action in front of him, even as Randy went for another drink, his hard cock bobbing as he walked.

His thoughts were distracted as Tall let out a groan and shot his load into Liz's open mouth, her tongue extended and flat, catching his jets as they spurted in and around her lips. She held her mouth open until he finished, then swallowed the slimy treat and smiled, and dropped to all fours.

"Fuck, that was incredible. She loves cock," he said to his friends, then turned to Liz. He gripped her face tightly between his thumb and forefinger, squeezing her cheeks. "You do, don't you! You fucking love cock, don't you, slut?" He released her face with a push, and Liz's expression was that fearsome, feral look he'd seen yesterday.

"You fucking know it," she hissed. "I want all of you, in all of my holes!"

Randy put his drink down and stepped up, and reaching to her chest grabbed her nipples, pinching hard, and pulling them up, almost lifting her. She cried out in pain, rising up on her knees, and still he pulled, and she struggled to her feet before he released her.

"Oh, fuck yeah, I love that!" she told him. She grabbed at his cock, and moved toward him, lifting her leg, and aiming him at her glistening wet pussy. "Come on, baby, fuck me good with that cock! Give it to me hard!" Tom watched as the shaft disappeared inside her, and she moaned as she was filled. "Oh-hhh," she sighed, feeling her cunt filled with strange cock. Randy began pumping into her, and Liz met him push for push, driving his cock deep into her waiting hole on each thrust, and she grunted with each penetration. Then Randy pushed her away, and told her to get on all fours. Tom watched as Liz dutifully dropped to her hands and knees, facing him, and he pushed his wet cock into her mouth. Big got up and went around the back as Liz sucked her pussy juice from Randy's cock.

In a flash Big was inside her, and he saw what was once his wife being spit roasted. And yet he could find no emotion for her, and no excitement in watching the filthy display. The two men pumped at each end, then signaled each other and switched, trading holes, commenting at how eager she was to suck her pussy from their cocks, and how wet her slutty cunt was.