Fox and Guests Pt. 01A

Story Info
Gang kicks off new network with mattress testing.
5.3k words
4.47
24.2k
19
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 22 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/05/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Screen came to life and standing before the camera was a stunning Martha MacCallum. "Good morning ladies and gentlemen and welcome to Fox and Guests here on the new Fox pay network. Being a pay network we'll be able to show the steamier side of our business. Just to give you a brief line-up of what you'll be seeing on a daily basis here on Fox and Guests. We'll be here daily from 8 AM till noon. From noon till 4 PM you'll be treated to back to back NEW episodes of FFFF (Fox Female Fantasy Forum). After our group disbanded last year, we all decided to resurrect and have a number of new fantasies. We are all sure you'll love this show. From 4 PM till 8 PM we'll be repeating the morning Fox & Guest show.

From 8 PM till 10 PM we'll be showing our version of some very old and some even newer television shows with a complete new twist to them. The first day we have planned a resque version of Leave it to Beaver and Anger Management. To finish the day's programming will be From 10 PM till 2 Am the show is titled Fox and Guests Extreme, if you thought our show is hot, just wait till you see what goes on at the Extreme show.

Well to get the show started I would like to tell you a little about our show. We'll consist of four of us from Fox and the guests will consist of four from other networks consisting of TWC, CNN, Headline News, MSNBC, ABC, NBC, CBS, Golf Channel, ESPN and even some from network commercials and even occasionally Hollywood.

Today along with me is Anna Kooiman; our male counterparts are Brian Kilmeade and Bill Hemmer. From MSNBC we have Alex Witt and Dick Gregory from NBC. From Headline News we have Reynolds Wolfe and from the Weather Channel we have Kelly Cass. So without further ado I present out group, come on everyone, come on out to our oversized curvy couch!"

Brian Kilmeade came out dressed in black dress pants and an open-collared light blue dress shirt. Anna followed in a powder blue sleeveless shift a wide black belt around her waist, it accented her ample hips, full tight ass and C sized tits. The dress ended six inches above the knee and when she took a seat beside Brian, it slid up exposed nearly all of her full tanned thighs. Bill Hemmer followed with Alex Witt; he was dressed similar to Brian as was Reynolds and Dick who followed Alex, along with Kelly Cass.

Alex was dressed in a white linen coat dress with huge gold buttons from bodice to hem. It ended about three inches above her large thick thighs and the bottom three buttons were unbuttoned. Just like Anna, a thick black patent leather belt cinched at the waist accented her womanly hips and large tits. When she took a seat beside Dick, the coat parted and showed an ample amount of thick thighs above her matching white stockings held up by white garters. When she shifted her black lacy panties popped into view giving all who looked a glimpse of what she had to offer.

Kelly took a seat beside Reynolds and half of her legs were hidden by a pair of brown knee high, high-heeled boots, the rest of her legs were encased in black stockings. When she crossed her legs, a glimpse of bare skin was visible beneath the hunter green wrap-around dress as it parted and drifted from her legs.

Martha smiled from ear to ear as her light blonde hair, styled sexily in a just fucked look; it tumbled down her shoulders and rested on her ample tits. She was wearing a bright red dress; it had a high neck with a wide golden zipper from neckline to hem. It had a large gold hoop dandling from the talon tempting all of the men to grab it and yank it down. The hem ended modestly at her trim dimpled knees and her perfectly turned calves promised even shapelier thighs hidden beneath the dress. Her bright red lip-gloss matched her dress.

Now all seated them began to converse and nervously looked from one sexy anchor to another. The women scooted closer to the attractive men beside them and made them uncomfortable when their hands gently rested on the men's thighs.

Brian got the ball rolling when he turned to Anna and smiled at her slyly; "Anna did you notice the two huge beds over there across the studio?"

Anna broke out her patented North Carolina grin which lit up the entire set; "Oh yeah Brian, I don't think any of us could miss those beds. I know we have to test them out and give our blind assessment of how well they hold out under the rigors of four of us frolicking around on them, am I correct?"

Bill chuckled; "Rigors of frolicking is a polite way of saying it I'd say! From what I heard this is going to be a three day test. One day one group will test out the Temper-pedic mattress, another day the group will test out a Select-Number mattress and the third group will test out a traditional Sealy mattress. I wonder which one we'll be "frolicking" on Martha, any idea?"

Martha's face turned as red as her dress and grinned from ear to ear. "Mmmmmm, well Bill I think there is one sure way to find out." She stood up on her black high-heels and taking him by the hand, pulled him to his feet; "Why don't we head over to the bed with the black satin sheet and test it out? Anyone else interested in joining Bill and me, slipping between those slippery satin sheets?"

Reynolds stood and took Kelly by the hand; "How about the two of us jumping networks and join Bill and Martha?"

Kelly tossed her long dirty blonde hair over her shoulder and nodded and joined Reynolds on the black satin sheets.

Brian got Anna to her feet and led her to the bed with the red satin sheets and was followed by Dick Gregory and Alex Witt.

Things progressed at a leisurely pace Martha took a seat on one side of the bed with Bill standing before her. On the other side of the same bed Reynolds was seated with Kelly standing in-between his wide spread legs.

The other bed had the same situation with Anna and Dick seated and Brian and Alex standing in front of their partners.

Martha reached out and tugged at Bill's belt, opening it, she drew down his zipper allowing his pants to puddle about his ankles. Kicking them aside he slid between her thighs and reaching out gripped the large gold ring and smiling down at her, drew the large zipper downward. He continued to pull at it until he reached the hem of her dress. Making one last tug, it gave way and the rather tight dress parted exposing her tan, trimmed body.

Bill drew the dress from her shoulders and gazed at Martha's lithe body covered in a matching pair of thin, sexy black lace bra and trim boy panties cut high on her hips. Her full lipped pussy showed through the tight material showing her camel-toe nicely. Leaning forward he swept her sexy blonde tresses from her neck and shoulders and placed a hot wet kiss on the flesh below her ear. Nipping lightly making her squirm and lean into the kiss.

On the other side of the bed Reynolds, still seated, reached out and drawing Kelly's lush body to the edge of the mattress, cupped her large bubble butt, buried his face in her belly. Inhaling her fresh scent his hands came around and finding the tie near her waist, tugged on it, pulled the bow until it gave way. The silky dress parted and as her full womanly body appeared, Kelly shrugged her shoulders and the dress floated to the floor behind her. Reynolds began planting hot wet kisses along her lower chest and belly. Gripping her panties in his teeth, he pulled at them until the bridge of his nose was nestled at the top of her steamy cunt.

Kelly let out a gasp and ran her fingers through his hair as she urged him on. When he gripped her panties in his hands and pulled them off her ample ass and down her thick thighs, they caught on her boots and Kelly reached down and nearly tore them from her legs. Before she could straighten up, Reynolds tongue replaced his nose and he found her clit. Flicking at it, he unhooded the stiff button and drawing it between his lips began sucking in the stiff nub.

Kelly's hips jerked forward forcing more of her pussy into his oral cavity. Unable to bear any more of his expert sucking, she let out a loud groan and shivered from head to toe and began to have an intense orgasm. She couldn't stand any longer, she slumped to her knees at the edge of the bed and her head rested on his strong thighs.

On the other bed Anna had Brian's pants and shorts down about his feet and had her long slim fingers around his cock. It quickly grew to its full length, about six or seven inches long, and rather thick. As she pumped it up and down a large drop of pre-cum came oozing out and Anna felt her pussy getting hotter and very wet. Leaning down she ran her tongue around the thick head. Closing her fat lips around the head she sucked hard and her cheeks were drawn in and Brian reached down and swept her long silky hair from her face.

Brian closed his eyes and took in the exquisite feeling of her lips and tongue attacking his cock. Letting go of her hair, Brian slid his hands into her back. Finding the zipper on her dress, he drew it downward until it stopped at the base of the track. He drew the dress from her shoulders and it settled around her waist. Her mouth sank deeper onto his shaft and she lifted her ass, with his cock buried in her mouth, Anna tugged the tight dress off her full thighs and kicked it aside.

Anna was still bent over slurping and sucking on Brian's cock. He popped open her bra clasps and pulled the garment off, tossing it to the bed. Her large full tits swayed back and forth and mustering up all his strength, pulled Anna off his cock and pushed her back onto the bed.

Anna swung her body around and lay back on the plush pillow. Her million dollar smile lit up the room and her long silky light blonde hair was draped over her shoulders and covered the upper slopes of her firm tits.

Brian was amazed, with Anna on her back; her tits stood high on her chest and didn't spread out on her chest. Climbing up between her full firm thighs he reached out and grabbing her panties, he slid them down and off her shapely legs. Leaning back on his haunches he took in the peaches and cream body before him.

Her pussy was gleaming in the light of the studio. The lips were swollen and her clit was popping out from the hood trying to hide it. A large patch of pubic hair above her pussy directed him to her treasure in desperate need of attention. Her full thighs parted and she crooked her finger at him beckoning him to her treasure.

On the other side of the bed Alex Witt stood between Dick Gregory's wide-spread legs. She leaned down and planted a hot wet kiss on his lips. While she was doing this, her hands were busy removing his shirt and opening his trousers. Her eyes bugged out when she fished his cock out of his pants and was greatly disappointed when she found him completely stiff already, her problem was he couldn't have been more than three or four inches long and rather slim. Her only hope was that he had a great tongue and mouth.

Dick looked up at Alex and recognized the look of disappointment on her face and tried to console her; "I know you must be disappointed by the lack of length and girth as far as my penis goes, especially after seeing the other ladies have a whole lot more to enjoy. Hopefully my fingers, tongue and mouth can still satisfy you adequately, if not maybe after the first go-round, one or more of the gentlemen can take care of your needs!"

Alex gave Dick a weak smile and just nodded. Her smile grew larger when his hands slid up her coat dress and began to slowly unbutton the large gold button holding the dress closed. Working from the bottom and moving upward they popped open. One after the other they slipped through the button holes and when he reached the last one, the one even with her large straining tits, he slid it open and the coat sprung open.

Dick's breath caught in his throat as he gazed at the incredible outfit she was wearing beneath the coat. Slipping it off her shoulders, it crumpled at her feet and Dick's eyes adorned her lush figure. She was wearing a satin and lace white bustier, it barely contained her large tits and her huge areoles and nipples showed through the thin lace briefly covering them. It was tight along her waist and belly, below white garters attached to it; it held her sheer white stocking. A white satin thong, now wet, clung to her pussy and her fat pussy lips were visible through the taut material.

Alex ran her fingers though Dick's thick grey hair and she didn't have to do much to guide his head to her treasure. She let out a gasp when she felt his tongue flick out and push the wet satin panel deeper into her pussy. Her head was thrown back and her eyes were closed tight as she felt his tongue become even more active.

His one hand pulled roughly at the thong and it lay in ruins about her ankles, his other hand was planted firmly on her ass, squeezing the large globes and pulling her tighter against his active mouth.

On the other bed Bill continued to rain wet kisses all along Martha's graceful neck. Moving lower he nuzzled the twin mounds of firm flesh, reaching behind her he popped open her bra and as it fell to her lap, he blew hot and cold streams of air on her perky nips.

Martha let out a tiny groan and tried to feed him her tits. He moved back slightly and smiled up into her gorgeous, large blue eyes; "Mmmm my god Martha, your breasts are amazing, would you like me to kiss them and suck on them?"

Letting out another groan she let out a gasp; "Oh fuck Bill, stop teasing me and suck on my god damn tits!"

He let out a chuckle and before she could speak again he cut her short by closing his lips over one stiff nipple and began to suck, his hands were active too. They skimmed over her exquisite body and caressed her gorgeous trim thighs, her slim waist and along her contoured back. His fingers raked through her tousled hair, producing yet another moan from her lips. His mouth moved to her other tit and licking it, he had it covered it in saliva. Abandoning her tits he moved down across her lower chest, her flat belly and ended up nestled between her outstretched legs.

Martha leaned back on her elbows and her head fell back. Her luxurious locks danced across the black satin sheets and she arched her hips inviting Bill to remove her, by now, soaked panties. She bit seductively at her pouting lower lip and let out a long sigh when she felt her panties dangling off one foot. Kicking it aside she planted both feet flat on the edge of the bed and held her breath when she felt Bill's hands on both knees.

Bill slowly parted her thighs and leaning down between them looked up briefly, again took in her beauty. Seeing the light brown thatch of hair directly above her glistening pussy, he watched as her belly rose and fell from her labored breathing and her rosy red nipples shining in the light of the studio, covered in his saliva and stiff as marbles. He caught her gaze and her eyes were smoking with lust and want as she licked her full lower lip and whispered hoarsely; "Come on Bill, do it, do it now, lick my pussy! Oh fuck you've gotten me so fucking hot it feels like I'll explode as soon as you touch me. Watch out, I don't want your tongue to sizzle when you touch my red hot cunt!"

Just like her tits, he leaned in and alternated blowing a cool breeze on her pussy and then breathed a hot stream of air on her pussy.

Martha let out a long grunt and leaning forward, gripped his head and shoved it into her steamy crotch. She let out an ear-piercing scream when he shoved his tongue as deep into her waiting pussy as he could, her entire body convulsed and shook as she immediately started cumming. Martha fell back onto the mattress, she rolled her head from side to side and stopped and smiled dreamily into the dark steamy eyes of Reynolds.

Reynolds had fallen back onto the mattress not too long ago as Kelly was on her knee between his thighs, her mouth stuffed full of his cock.

Kelly was an expert cocksucker and his entire belly and upper thighs were covered in her dirty blonde hair.

Reynolds couldn't see her face, all he could feel was the fantastic sensation of the cum being drawn out of his nuts as Kelly sucked harder on his cock.

She was making obscene sounds as she sucked licked and popped her lips on and off his cock.

Reynolds twisted his head slightly and raising his hands drew Martha's mouth to his own and as their lips met, their partners down below licked and sucked harder on their pussy and cock.

Martha drove her tongue deep into Reynolds' mouth and her eyes shot open wide when Bill found her clit. Sucking on it and stabbing at it with his tongue, Martha stiffened, groaning into Reynolds' mouth started cumming a second time.

Reynolds could not hold off the onrushing orgasm and the dam broke and he filled Kelly's incredible mouth with his huge creamy load.

Bill and Kelly continued to plant tiny kisses on Martha's pussy and Reynolds' cock. They slowly extracted their cum covered faces from their partners legs and Martha and Reynolds lazily spun on the bed allowing Bill and Kelly to stretch out alongside their sedated and glistening bodies.

On the other bed Brian rose up from between Anna's soaking wet thighs. The white satin sheets beneath her had a large wet spot from her pussy juices.

Anna's silky blonde hair stuck to her cheeks and forehead and she licked her parched lips. They still glistened from the pink lip-gloss and pulling his head up to her receptive body, her lips came in contact with his just as his thick stiff cock penetrated her pussy lips. Her tongue drove into his mouth as he sank into her swamp-like pussy. Her gorgeous well-muscled thighs came up and claimed his torso. She locked her ankles together and began to meet Brian's thrust with just as urgent ones of her own.

Brian fought with her tongue and as hers retreated into her mouth, Brian followed and was now filling two of her cavities. The Select Number bed on their side was turned up to ninety and there was very little give and each of Brian's thrust was going deeper than usual.

Anna tore her mouth from his and her teeth sank into his shoulder as she raced faster and harder to another crashing orgasm.

Brian was at his end as he felt Anna tighten around his cock. He picked up the pace and as Anna came, her legs fell to the bed, with her feet planted flat on the mattress she drove hard against him and stiffen when she felt his cock expand, swell up and explode in her juicy cunt.

Anna raked her fingers down Brian's back and twitched uncontrollably as she came again, feeling Brian fill her up. She planted a hot wet kiss on his mouth and lazily danced from her mouth and back again.

Next to them Dick was on his back and Alex was above him. He had her bustier pulled down to just below her huge tits and he palmed her tits as she drove her pussy up and down on his tiny cock.

It barely penetrated her because it's small size and her large meaty thighs. The only redeeming quality was that with each thrust up and down, he slipped from her pussy and scraped just right across her stiff cock-like clit.

Dick let out a loud grunt and it was over before it even began, at least to Alex it did. He smiled up at her and let out a loud burst of air; "That was fantastic Alex, sorry I couldn't make you cum. Give me a couple of minutes and I'll make you smile even more than you made me!"

On the other bed Martha and Kelly were astride Bill and Reynolds. They made it a competition seeing who could make their partner cum first and both Bill and Reynolds were up for the challenge.

Martha was sliding up and down on Bill's cock and at the same time she was grinding her hips in a circular motion making greater contact on his body with her clit and she was racing towards yet another orgasm. Her head whipped around sending her wild light blonde hair all about her shoulders and upper chest.

12