Fox and Guests Pt. 02E

Story Info
Current Television Porn Parody "New Girl".
3.7k words
4.39
17.1k
10
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 10 of the 22 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/05/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers

Current Television Porn Parody "New Girl"

Jess came stomping out of her room all decked out, but now with nowhere to go. Her present fuck buddy, the sexy doctor Sam Sweeney just called and cancelled due to an emergency at the hospital. She was ready to scream out her frustration, she played with her pussy all afternoon in anticipation of Sam to put out the fire in her moist pussy, now she was going to have to pull out one of her large toys to quench the fire between her thighs. She stopped dead in her tracks as she watched Nick stroking his thick stiff cock. He was wearing a robe that was opened wide while he watched a porn movie on the large screen TV.

"My god Nick; put that thing away before you put someone's eye out with it!"

He continued to stroke it as he looked up at her; "Come on over here and let me see it I can take your eye out Jess!"

She knew he was kidding, but she was so fucking horny from playing with herself all afternoon, her large gorgeous green eyes twinkled and she bit down on her lower lips and licking her lips slowly walked around and flopped down next to Nick. Her long slim fingers reached out and replaced Nick's hand with her own; "There isn't any way you can put my eye out with this gorgeous thick cock as long as I have it in my hand!"

She lowered her head and just before her mouth covered his cock she smiled up at him; "There isn't any way you can poke my eye out when it have it stuffed down my throat!

Before he could react she stretched her lips wide and took his thick stiff cock deep into her mouth and down her throat. Nick let out a loud groan and thrust his hips upward, but she already had her lips down to the root of his cock. He fisted his hands deep into her long silky chocolate brown hair. He nearly lost it when she looked up at him. Those gorgeous green eyes nearly hidden by those sexy bangs on her forehead, and those large sexy glasses, his cock stretching out her full red lips made him shutter!

Her lips popped off his cock and she gripped it near his balls. Her saliva ran down his cock and onto her fist. "Okay Nick, are you going to put it away or are we going to play? Sam just cancelled on me and I'm not in the mood to play around!"

He looked up at her and smiled; "I know I'm going to regret this. Get your fantastic mouth back down there and take care of my blue balls. I just like you got stood up by that sexy redhead at the bar. Mmmm Jess if I knew what a fantastic cock sucker you were I would have hooked up with you months ago.

Jess had a sexy satin dress on, it had two tiny straps holding the top up and her large tits threatened to pop free. The full skirt, just like all of her skirts ended halfway up her thighs. Her gorgeous legs were spread wide, inviting Nick's hands.

Jess resumed sucking and slurping at Nick's cock and she was doing this with wild abandonment. Her long curly hair tumbled over her face and tickled his balls, belly and thighs. Her nostrils were flared out as she once again swallowed his cock to the root.

Nick's head was rolling back and forth on the back cushion of the sofa as she had his cock in her throat. He dug his fingers in her curly dark locks and thrust his hips up to meet her gorgeous face. "Jess, Jess please slow down or I'll blow my load down your throat. Oh fuck, slow down, I want to take care of you too!"

Jess slowed her vigorous sucking and began rolling her tongue around and around the head that was now poised in her hot mouth. Popping her lips off his cock she wiped the thick saliva from deep in her throat from her lips with the back of her hand she leaned back down and sucked the saliva laden balls and rolled one and then the other in her mouth. Popping it out of her mouth she smiled at Nick from below; "Don't look now Nick, but we have an audience!"

Winston was standing there on his Dockers and button-down dress shirt. His fly was open and sticking out was huge black club. He was stroking it vigorously. Pre-cum was already oozing out the tip and he spread it over the thick shaft increasing his pleasure as he stroked it.

Jess leaned over the back of the sofa and motioned with her index finger for Winston to come closer. As if in a trance he moved closer to Jess and she pushed his hand away and Jess let out a moan when she wrapped her fingers around his thick shaft and realized they didn't meet; "Oh my god Winston, I never knew you were so fucking big!"

Just as she leaned forward and her lips came in contact with his dick she let you a loud groan, Nick had slipped around on the sofa and positioned his head between her wide spread thighs. Reaching up under her full flared skirt he tugged at the two tiny bows at the outside of each of her slim thighs. They came undone and her tiny thong slackened, Grabbing at the small piece of material he tossed it aside and it was Nick's turn to let out a gasp and then a tiny moan.

Nick licked his lips as he stared up at one of the prettiest pussies he had even seen. First of all it was bare as a baby's bottom. It had two very thick lips surrounding the glistening slit. His fingers ran through those winged lips and as if they had a mind of their own, they attached themselves to his invading fingers. Nick pulled his fingers back and they were covered in her thick cream. He sucked the thick goo from his fingers and spreading those lips again, drew her trim hips down to his waiting mouth.

Jess let out a loud groan when she felt Nick's tongue worm its way into her dripping hole. She took about six inches of Winston's eight inch cock into her mouth. She sucked wildly at the fat veined black cock. Her tongue flicked out and teased his cock's underside as her lips slid up and down on the thick shaft. Jess' fist was coated with her saliva as she continued to pump and suck on his cock.

Nick centered his licking on her clit and as his hands gripped her petite tight ass; he drove his tongue over and over again on and around her clit. He felt her tighten her thighs around his head and as she released her grip, she started covering his tongue and mouth with her creamy cum.

Winston gripped her hair as he felt her lips tighten around his cock and heard her let out a little squeal as she started cumming.

Just then the door to the apartment opened and in walked Schmidt and Cece. They had just returned from dinner, Schmidt was dressed in a dress shirt and pants, a thin fashionable tie and a dark blue blazer.

Cece, the epitome of fashion, dressed in sheer black stockings, a slinky black cocktail dress that hung from one shoulder leaving the other one bare. Her long glossy black hair danced about her shoulders and her sexy bangs accented her large eyes and her fat lips were coated with a dark red lipstick. Her eyes were nearly bugging out of her head as she watched Nick eating out Jess while Winston pumped his big black cock in and out of her saliva laden mouth.

Schmidt took Cece by the hand and led her over to the sofa; he stopped her at the end where Nick was sprawled out on his back.

Without having Schmidt to even urge her, she bend over and wrapping her long, slim black fingers around Nick's fat, stiff cock. Her long black hair tumbled to his thighs and before he could react, her lips closed around his shaft and began bobbing up and down vigorously taking him deeper and deeper with each deep throat movement downward.

Schmidt released his huge recently repaired cock; he hiked up the back of Cece's cocktail dress and pulled her tiny black lace panties away from her pussy. Her tight milk chocolate ass was staring him in the face, but he wanted what was below that tight ass, his huge cock looked even whiter against her dark skinned thighs and when he pushed forward, her even darker pussy lips parted and accepted his cock.

Cece tore her lips from Nick's cock and throwing her luxurious dark locks over her shoulder she stared back at Schmidt with those coal black eyes and growled at him; "Come on Schmidt, don't tease me with that fantastic piece of meat, shove it in deep, shove it all the way in and let me feel it in my belly!"

Throwing her hair back over her shoulder again, she resumed sucking on Nick's stiff cock, at the rate she was sucking, there was no way he was going to last much longer and she desperately wanted to fill her belly with his hot cum.

Just as Nick was about to cum he heard a loud growl from up above and looking up from between Jess' thighs he saw Winston begin to shoot his hot creamy load all over Jess' face, he coated her thick rimmed glasses with his cum and it flew into her sweaty bangs, her cheeks and down her neck into her deep cleavage.

When Nick saw this he lost it too and letting out a growl he sucked harder on Jess' pussy and let loose a geyser of cum into Cece's mouth and down her throat.

Cece pulled her mouth off his cock and wrapping her long slim milk chocolate fingers around his cum and saliva laden cock and pumped it even faster, spurt after hot creamy spurt covered her hand and flew into her chocolate shoulders.

Schmidt pulled out of her and reaching down picked her up and carried her to his bedroom. Just before he entered the bedroom her turned and looked at the two spent guys and Jess and snickered; "Come on you three losers, let's make a real orgy out of this! I want a shot at Jess and I know you Winston always wanted to plug Cece here with that big cock of yours, maybe we can fill all three of her holes at once, are you game Nick?"

The two weak kneed guys stumbled across the livingroom floor to Schmidt's room and Jess pulled the loose straps on her dress back onto her shoulders and climbing off the sofa, was in hot pursuit of the naked Nick and half dress Winston.

When Jess slipped into the bedroom Schmidt was already naked and she had to clean her glasses to make sure she wasn't seeing double. She knew he had an operation on his cock, but seeing it in the flesh, sort of a play on words, her belly muscles tightened and she could have sworn pussy lips fluttered. He was on his knees and flaccid it hung down more than halfway down his thigh. It was as thick as her wrist and her jaw muscles arched just thinking about opening wide enough to accommodate that gorgeous piece of white flesh.

Schmidt had Cece flat on her back; her gorgeous dark straight hair was a mass of silk surrounding her head. While he tugged at the slinky black dress, it slipped down around her waist and her extremely firm; milk chocolate breasts came into view.

Jess' mouth watered just thinking about wrapping her lips around those very stiff and very dark nipples. All of a sudden there was a pair of hands unzipping her dress and pulling the tiny straps holding the material clinging to her full tits. She was soon stripped of her dress. She stood nude before a naked Nick and half-dressed Winston.

Schmidt tossed Cece's dress to the floor and in pulling at the dress it caused Cece to slide partial down the bed, her gorgeous hair followed behind her and it looked like a cloud of dark silk around her upper body and absolute gorgeous face. He reached down and slipped her tiny panties off and removing her heels, slid his hands up and down her silk covered legs and when he reached the tops of each stocking, he slowly slid it from her slender leg. His lips followed the silk covering and he left a trail of saliva down her leg.

Schmidt caressed her foot and sucking each individual toe into his mouth; his tongue flicked out and teased each digit. He sucked harder and his hand traveled up and down her silky milk chocolate leg. The back of his hand petted her fat lipped pussy and it quickly covered his hand with her thick sticky juices. Schmidt licked the juices from his hand and then treated the second foot and other leg in the same fashion.

Cece was squirming on the bed her entire upper body and face was covered in her hair, nearly down to her waist and she was panting loudly as she moans grew louder and louder.

Winston, now naked climbed up onto the bed, his cock was inches from Cece's face, she turned her head and reaching up guided his stiff black cock into her oral cavity.

Cece immediately began bobbing her head up and down his thick shaft. Her tongue whipped around the shaft as her lips locked harder on the shaft and creating a tight seal, she now began to slide it deeper and deeper into her mouth. She did this as slow as humanly possible, she sucked so hard it nearly created a vacuum seal.

Schmidt climbed between her slender thighs and placing them over his shoulders he locked into his target. His tongue flicked out and fluttered over her fat cuntlips just as slow as she took Winston's cock into her throat. He wormed his way between the slick lips and stabbed deeper and deeper into her hot, tight hole. Her cream was sweet and tangy at the same time and Schmidt slid one fat finger into her hole. Pulling the cum coated finger from her hole he ran the tip around and around Cece's puckered hole. He heard her groan around Winston's cock which was now totally buried in her mouth and throat. The groans grew louder when he slid his finger into her ass past his second knuckle.

Cece's lips let up a little on Winston's cock as her moans grew louder and longer. Her lips slid up and down his cock faster and her lower body thrashed about as her two lower holes were being worked over with expert precision by Schmidt.

Schmidt lost concentration between Cece's thighs when he felt a wet tongue and a hot pair of lips close around the head of his cock. He jerked his hips backwards and the entire head slipped into her mouth.

Jess' lips were stretched to the max and her eyes began to water. She looked over at Cece who was deep-throating Winston. She pulled back and in one slow move pulled her lips off his cock. She opened her mouth and rotated her jaw and Jess let out a groan; "NOT FAIR!" she cried out.

Cece giggled and went back to taking Winston down her throat. She watched out of the corner of her eye as Jess tried to take Schmidt's cock into her mouth, after trying several times, she gave up and just began to lap at the girth and length of his cock. She groaned as she ran her tongue over the thick veins that popped out on the underside of it.

Jess was getting turned on more and more as each second ticked by. She became obsessed with Schmidt's cock; she sucked and licked on every square inch of his cock, the top, sides and under-belly. What wasn't being sucked or licked was being stroked by her tiny hand. Leaning lower she flicked her tongue out and began to bathe his ball sack and popped one into her mouth. She drew it deeper into her mouth and let out a squeal then she felt Nick's cock penetrate her pussy from behind.

Nick was turned on like never before, he watched the gorgeous Cece swallow up Winston's cock. Winston's hands were ravishing her firm tits; his fingers were twirling her hard as pebbles, nearly black nipples. Schmidt's head was buried between Cece's thighs and he occasionally caught a glimpse of his tongue flicking in and out of her tight cunt. When he saw Jess truing to devour Schmidt's cock, he lost it. Gripping Jess' trim hips, he slammed forward and was instantly balls deep in her pussy.

Nick gathered up her long curly dark brown hair and pulling on it, he began to pound her from behind faster, deeper and harder. His balls slapped against her stiff clit and Jess was racing towards a crashing orgasm.

Schmidt tongue fucked Cece deeper and faster, her hips bucked wildly as she started cumming all over his face. At the same time his hips thrashed about trying to make greater contact with Jess' lips and tongue. When he felt Jess shove her tiny finger up his puckered hole, he lost it and letting out a loud groan, he started shooting his hot cum all over her face.

Jess let out a screech and stroked his cock faster. After coaxing all of the cum from Schmidt's cock she rose up. Her glasses were coated in his hot creamy cum. It dripped down her nose and cheeks and dribbled down to her swaying tits. Taking the glasses off she licked them and drank down Schmidt's hot cum. She dropped her head down to the mattress and began bucking against Nick's cock, his balls were pounding her clit and as she arched her back one more time, she lost it and began coating Nick's invading cock with her juices.

Once Jess calmed down from her intense orgasm she fell away from Nick's cock. She took Schmidt with her as she fell to the foot of the bed.

Nick stood there, his cock swaying in the wind, Jess' cum dripping off of it and he was left, so close to cumming. Nick looked to the bed and without thinking he scrambled onto the bed and settling in between Cece's thighs plunged into her incredibly tight, hot cunt.

Cece let out a gasp and sucked harder on Winston's cock. Her long slender legs wrapped around Nick's waist and began meeting his thrusts with equal enthusiasm. She pulled Winston's cock from her mouth and without warning rolled over placing Nick on his back and her body straddling his. She didn't miss a beat as she began slamming her body down onto his stiff cock. Leaning down she planted a hot soul-searching open mouthed kiss on him.

Nick loved being ridden, reaching up be ran his hands through her long silky hair. It danced around her gorgeous body covering half of her milk chocolate glistening body.

Her tongue tickled his tonsils and as their tongues fought with each other, she let out a loud scream. "Oh fuck yeah Winston, shove it deeper, oh fuck I love having two cocks in me at the same time! Fuck my ass Winston, come on Nick, slam my pussy, play with my clit!"

Nick tore his mouth from Cece's, his lips caught one stiff nipple and began to suck and lick viciously. At the same time he reached down to play with her clit, but Winston's fingers were already there. He played with one firm tit while sucking on the other.

Cece's luscious hair whipped around her body and all over Nick's as she raced towards her crashing orgasm. Her cunt muscles clutched at Nick's cock and as she coated his cock with her juices, she felt it expand and explode in her pussy.

Winston felt the tremors of Nick and Cece below him and he lost it too. He shot his hot creamy cum deep in her ass.

As the three of them huddled together in one large sweaty mass they felt the bed shaking behind them. A loud scream came from behind them.

Jess was on her back, her head was buried in the nape of Schmidt's neck, her teeth were biting into his shoulder as he slid his monstrous cock deeper and deeper into her stretched cunt. Her legs were thrown apart as wide as possible as she tried to allow Schmidt as much space to shove his huge snake in her tiny pussy.

Schmidt could not believe how tight her pussy was and he tried to take it slow, but the way she moved beneath him and those gorgeous green eyes looking up at him, pleading to take it slow, he lost control and started going faster and deeper.

Jess was mumbling incoherently as she lost any sense of control. Although it was uncomfortable, the pleasure won out and she urged him on by meeting his thrusts with equal demanding thrusts of her own. She lost it first and started cumming biting his shoulder so hard it nearly drew blood.

Schmidt felt her cumming and her biting put him over the top. He started cumming and cumming and cumming. He flooded her pussy with his cum and with his immense size, forced a large amount of his cum from her womb and it tricked down her ass cheeks to the bed.

Jess finally began to calm down; she pushed Schmidt off of her sweat covered body. She looked over to Winston and slapped him hard on his firm black ass and giggled; "Winston you're the only one I haven't fucked tonight, how about the two of us plan a night together tomorrow! Do you mind if Sam joins us? I think I'll need a doctor after another night like tonight!

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers