Fox and Guests Pt. 03B

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Judd slid to the bed and spread her extremely long slim legs and throwing one over his back; he dove in and began eating her cunt like never before.

Aisha let out a loud scream and humped his face. When she opened her mouth to scream again, Spencer shoved his extremely long, but luckily not overly thick cock deeper into her mouth.

Spencer gripped her hair in his hands and began fucking her face. He looked down at Aisha; her eyes were staring wildly into his face as she took more and more of his cock into her mouth. Her saliva was running down her chin and onto her sweat covered black tits.

All of a sudden there was a wild knocking on the door. Outside Gina-Maria was screaming; "What the fuck are you two doing in there? I know neither of you are gay, but it sure sounds like sex to me!" The door buzzed and it came unlocked. She rushed into the room and it was immediately locked by the producers and over the in-room speaker came their voice; "Sorry Gina-Marie, but you made so much racket you're now in here for the duration on the twenty-four hours, have fun and enjoy with their penalty!"

Gina turned and looked at Aisha, her mouth completely filled with Spencer's huge cock. Just off to the side was Judd, his head wasn't visible, it was buried between Aisha's thighs and he was busy eating her pussy. She was turned on like never before and ever since her show-mance was broken up, she's been horny as hell. She stared at Judd's average sized cock swaying in the wind, like in a trance she moved over to the bed and crawling up, wrapped her long slim fingers around his cock and holding it steady slowly lowered her mouth, enveloped his cock with her full lips.

Judd being from the south just hated Gina-Marie's Brooklyn voice, but with her mouth wrapped around his cock, he finally loved that mouth of hers. Her long silky blonde hair was draped over his body and she bobbed vigorously up and down on his stiff cock.

Aisha looked over at Gina and it looked like she was making it a contest. Aisha began pumping it longer and faster, her mouth followed her hand and her silky black hair was draped over Spencer's cock and balls.

Spencer gripped her head on both side and holding her steady began fucking her face as if it was a hot wet pussy. She was slurping and drooling all over the place. Her bangs began to stick to her forehead as sweat broke out all over her face. She had to stop momentarily as she started cumming from the incredible tongue lashing Judd was performing on her tight, wet pussy. As she calmed down she swung her legs off of Judd's head and concentrated on sucking Spencer off.

Next to her, Gina-Marie stopped sucking just long enough to strip out of her tight black long-sleeved tights top and bottom. Naked beneath it, she immediately swung her shapely rear back over and planted her dark brown tiny bush covered cunt directly over Judd's face.

He drew it down and once again began munching on her sweet smelling pussy. He had to stop every couple of seconds as Gina took him deep into her mouth and her long silky hair swept back and forth over his thighs.

Aisha was way beyond sucking Spencer off now and she had him so fucking hard, he could cut diamonds with that cock of his.

Spencer roughly pulled Aisha off his cock and rolled her onto her back and before she could voice any protest, he was between her legs filling her cunt with his huge cock.

Aisha forgot about any contest and just lay back and allowed Spencer free reign on her swamp-like cunt. He plowed into her relentlessly and she started cumming and cumming and cumming. As one orgasm waned, another one began. Over and over her slick glistening black body was reduced to a vessel for Spencer's cock and cum, which had yet to arrive and he slowed to roll over and having her on top allowed him to plow upward into her and play with her sweat covered tits and attack her tight bubble bitt with his hands and fingers.

Aisha was at wits end and needed a break. She knew the only way she was going to get a break was to make Spencer cum. She leaned in and kissed him wildly and pounded up and down on his cock and knew if she didn't make him cum soon she would. She took longer, deeper and faster thrusts and when she heard him grunt she knew she had him. She picked up the pace and just before he blew his wad in her, she started cumming again.

Spencer sucked wildly on her black gumdrop nipples and started cumming. He came and he came and he came. He filled her entire womb and it began seeping out from her tight lipped pussy.

She collapsed against him and shook violently as she came again; completely exhausted she fell against him and passed out briefly.

Beside them Judd was slowly sliding in and out of Gina-Marie. It was a slow leisurely fuck and they were both enjoying the intimacy of a sort of romantic love making session. After about ten minutes the pace began to pick up and Gina was really getting close to cumming and she really wanted Judd to cum with her.

Judd had a different outlook; he was looking to make Gina cum, rolling her over, begin all over again. When he leaned down and caught one of her pert tits in-between his lips and began sucking she let out a long moan and began cumming.

She looked up at him and groaned out; "You bastard, I wanted you to cum with me!"

He leaned in and swept her long hair from her face and planted a sweet kiss on her lips; "Maybe next time babe, maybe next time! Hopefully the three of us will be in the final four, long live the exterminators!"

Back in the HOH room Candace and Howard were the bread and Julie was the meat in the sandwich. The two of them had their naked bodies plastered against her clothed body. Candace was behind her, her large black breasts were pressed against Julie's back, her nipples were burning holes in Julie's back. She lowered her mouth and was nibbling at her long graceful neck.

In front of her Howard was attacking the other side of Julie's neck. His one hand found the open slit on her dress and sliding his hand up under it, he slid up her slender thigh and finding her pussy slid his large fingers up and down her dripping slit. He loved the tiny tuff of hair above her pussy. His other hand reached up and slowly lowered the top of her halter dress. It resisted, but finally gave way and her firm tight tits sprung out into the open. Her dark nickel sized areoles were dark brown and her nipples were nearly black and the size of thick pencil erasers. Howard looked at her gorgeous upper body and her figure was like heroin. Seeing her perfect breasts, he had to see the rest of her. Leaning back he pulled the dress down, it clung to her shapely hips and ass. Tugging it again, it gave way and gathered around her knees.

Candace help by lifting one knee at a time and pulled the dress free from her body leaving her only in sexy heels. Her hands slid up Julie's body from behind as she plastered her body against the petite, gorgeous China doll. Her hands cupped her tits, her stiff nipples scraped against the palms of both hands and after squeezing them, she caught both nipples between her thumbs and index fingers and as she twisted, tugged and pinched them, her mouth attacked Julie's nape and sexy earlobes.

Howard was speechless, sitting back on his haunches he gazed at Julie from head to toe. He had never seen a woman's body before with such symmetrical perfection. Everything was in perfect proportion as far as he was concerned. Her slender neck led to gorgeous shoulders. Her medium B sized breasts were standing high, and upturned nipples were pleading for him to suck and lick. Her lower chest led to a toned belly with an incredibly tiny waist that flared to shapely hips and from his angle a gorgeous butt, not too large and not too small, tight buns and just about a handful. Her pubic mound was pronounced and a tiny tuff of black hair tried to hide her excited clit. Coal black tight pussy lips were slightly extended from her excited state, but he knew it was tight, even for his fingers. Her long slender thighs led to dimpled knees and perfectly toned calves. Her dainty feet were encased in strappy heels that he couldn't wait to remove and suck on each tiny toe.

Howard licked his lips and looked back to her face and she licked her blood red lips and her eyes searched his. He reached out and grabbing her ponytail, silently slid the band holding it in place down and away from her hair. Her chocolate brown, nearly black hair fanned out about her face and down her shoulders to rest on the tops of her breasts. Reaching up again he combed his fingers through it and making two fists of it; gently pulled her towards his waiting mouth.

Just before their lips met Julie let out a little moan. The kiss was as tender a kiss as he'd ever had. They kept on kissing and the kiss grew stronger. Their lips parted and their tongues met tentatively at first, but as the urgency increased so did their kiss.

Candace slid her naked tits up and down Julie's back as her hands continued to travel up and down Julie's highly strung body. They went down to her ass and sneaking around she gently skimmed along her blossoming pussy lips and they were soon coated with her thick gooey fluids.

Howard and Julie were kissing feverously now; it seemed as if he couldn't get enough of her mouth. Finally he broke the kiss and began planting hot, wet kisses along her neck, down her collarbone and onto her upper chest. He stopped briefly to kiss her swollen lips again. He moved back to her tits and cradling one, he closed his lips over the dark bud, running his tongue around and around, he closed his lips on it and began to suck and tug at it.

Julie threw her head back and arched her back trying to create even greater contact with his marvelous mouth. Her hips jerked involuntarily as she felt Candace's fingers part her pussy lips and finding her hooded clit, she felt it coming out to play and Candace did just that, she played with it. Julie let out a louder moan and thrust her hips up against Candace's playful fingertips.

Howard moved to the other tit leaving a trail of saliva upon the first stiff nipple. He treated the stiff bud like a precious flower and petted it before planting his lips over the second nipple.

Again Julie let out another groan and tried to make greater contact with his lips and tongue. Her hips were rotating as she rubbed her clit harder against Candace's soft fingertips.

Candace reclined to the bed and began planting kisses all over Julie's lower back and extremely firm ass cheeks. She heard a loud moan come from Julie when her tongue stabbed out and began worming her way into Julie's puckered hole as her fingers abandoned Julie's clit and slipped two fingers deep into her extremely hot and extremely tight pussy.

Howard left her tits, they were covered in saliva and she ached, hoping for more. He left a trail of wetness down her lower chest to her belly. He stabbed at the perfect belly button and his hand cupped her mound just after Candace's hand left her pussy and began sliding up and down her sleek thighs.

Julie was moaning constantly now as both Howard and Candace worked their hands and mouths over her. She thrust her ass back against Candace as her tongue kept on invading her puckered hole and then thrust her pelvis forward when Howard diddled her clit and fingered her pussy. Her moans grew louder when Howard's tongue and lips replaced his hand and she let out a loud shriek and started cumming when he sucked on her clit.

Unable to kneel upright any longer Julie slowly slipped to the mattress. She was on her side; this allowed both Howard and Candace to continue attacking her cunt and ass.

Howard was also on his side, his cock; once again inches from Julie's parted lips. Howard squirmed closer to Julie and throwing her upper leg over his shoulder he dove in and began licking her pussy like a man possessed. His hands continued to caress her gorgeous legs as he lapped away at every square inch of her pussy and surrounding areas.

Julie was getting weaker by the second as she came several times already and was racing towards yet another one. Opening her mouth she puffed on his cock. When she did this his natural reaction was to thrust his hips forward and once again, he slipped into her hot oral cavity.

It was Howard's turn to let out a groan as he felt Julie's lips surround his cock and her tongue begin to roll around and lick at his shaft. His hot breath puffed out against her dripping pussy. He had enough and knew the way Julie was sucking on his cock, he had to pull out of her mouth soon or he'd be cumming again and he desperately wanted to fuck this Asian beauty.

Julie moaned louder in frustration as he left her pussy and mouth. When he scurried between her dripping thighs and spread them, she stifled a loud scream as he entered her extremely wet and even tighter pussy.

Back in the room with Elissa, Helen and Sarah; Sarah had her head buried between Helen's spread thighs. She was sucking her clit as she shoved three fingers up into her cunt and was twisting it around and pumping in and out at the same time.

Helen was cumming the second time already from Sarah's expert tongue and fingers. Her screams were muffled as she screamed into Elissa's pussy as Elissa ground her cunt hard against Helen's mouth.

Elissa had her tight ass resting on Helen's upper chest. She had one hand cradling Helen's gorgeous head, it was fisting her silky raven hair. Her other hand was twisted behind her and she was squeezing and mauling on her tiny tight tits.

Sarah twisted her fingers and rubbing Helen's G spot, her hand was bathed in Helen's cum as she squirted her creamy mixture all over her.

Helen twisted about, yanking her mouth from Elissa's pussy, she yelled out; "Please, please Sarah give me a break! I need to rest or I'm going to pass out from the intense orgasm I'm having, Oh fuckkkkkkkkkk I can't stop cumming!"

Both Elissa and Sarah rolled away from the drenched and shaking Helen. Her entire body was covered in sweat and cum. Elissa's cum covered her face, chin and neck, while her own cum covered her lower body and her thighs, nearly down to her knees.

Elissa had a sassy look on her face as she crawled on her hands and knees over to Sarah, she stalked her like a cougar and Sarah was a piece of meat.

Sarah surrendered herself to Elissa lying on her back and she closed her eyes waiting for Elissa, she didn't have to wait long.

Elissa hovered over Sarah's milky white body, her long silky dark auburn hair like a veil of silk swayed back and forth, side to side and from head to toe.

Sarah's toes curled and her entire body tensed up as Elissa continued to tease her body with her hair. Her nipples stiffened and she bit her bottom lip to stifle a scream. Her fists clutched at the sheet as Elissa's hair passed over her pussy. She spread her legs wider to make sure Elissa touched her clit and her swollen dripping lips.

After about five minutes of teasing her, Elissa swept back her hair and lowered her mouth down to Sarah's aching pussy. Just breathing heavily on Sarah's pussy sent chills throughout Sarah's body. Elissa reached down and spread Sarah's puffy pussy lips and traced the inner walls of her outer lips. She slowly licked up and down her slit and with each swipe Elissa went deeper into Sarah's well. She began stabbing away at Sarah's bubbly hole.

Sarah's body rocked from side to side and she was moaning and panting wildly as she raced faster and faster towards an impending orgasm. When she felt Elissa's tongue uncover her clit and flick it back and forth, it put her over the top. She clutched at Elissa's wild mane of hair and crushing her face against her spasming pussy, she started cumming. She bathed Elissa's lips and tongue in her hot creamy cum. Her moans grew louder and she let out a loud scream as her entire body shook as wave after wave of pleasure coursed through her body.

There was a pounding on the door and Amanda screamed out; "What the hell is going on in there? Is everyone alright, Helen let me in!"

Sarah looked over at Helen who was propped up on a couple of pillows, one hand was tweaking a nipple and her other hand was slipping in and out of her slimy pussy. She nodded to Helen and Helen slipped off the bed and on weak knees opened the door.

Amanda stood there with a shocked look on her face as her gaze left the tight naked body of Helen's and moved over to the bed where Elissa's head was still buried between Sarah's legs. As if in a trance she moved over to the bed as Helen closed and the producers locked the door.

Amanda sat on the edge of the bed and continued to watch as Elissa's tongue could be heard throughout the bedroom. Sarah closed her eyes as another orgasm was quickly approaching and her legs slid up and down the bed as she couldn't keep her body still.

Helen crept up behind Amanda, she was so turned on and excited by all of the evening's activities she couldn't control herself. With Amanda's back to her, she slowly and gently reached up and swept Amanda's long luxurious chestnut brown hair from her neck and shoulder, she was wearing a spaghetti strap red tanktop, Helen lowered her lips and planted a soft wet kiss on her hot sensitive flesh. When her tongue slipped out and she ran a wet trail from her shoulder, up the nape of her neck to her ear she heard Amanda let out a groan.

The next thing she knew Amanda turned her head and their lips met in a torrid kiss. Amanda's dominant personality came out instantly as she pulled Helen against her. The kiss grew hotter and hotter, every time Helen slipped her tongue out of Amanda's mouth she sucked her bottom lip in-between her lips. She did this several times and she moaned into Amanda's mouth when Amanda's hand slid down and cupped Helen's gorgeous tight ass cheeks.

Sarah unable to take any more, pulled hard on Elissa's hair to disengage from her pussy. Elissa knelt up and look down at Sarah, wiping Sarah's cum from her mouth with the back of her hand she giggled; "So tell me Sarah, how did I do for my first time?"

Sarah looked up at her with dreamy eyes and pursing her lips blew Elissa a kiss; "I can't believe this was the first time you ever ate pussy! You're a natural, are you sure you're not a lesbian?"

Again Elissa giggled; "No, no way Sarah, I'm married I just haven't had any kind of sex since I got locked in here, but thank you, I guess that's a complement."

"Sure Elissa, it was, now come up here and kiss me, my turn to take care of you! I just may grow my hair out like you have yours. I can't believe how erotic it was to have my body caressed by your wild mane!" She grabbed Elissa by the arm and pulled her down to her. She quickly rolled Elissa over onto her back and she hovered over her; "My god Elissa, with that beautiful hair surrounding your head and those fabulous eyes staring back up at me, god I could lose myself in you!"

Elissa smiled up at her and was about to reply, but Sarah cut her off with a soul-searching kiss. It was a deep open-mouthed kiss and their heads twisted from side to side and got deeper and deeper.

Sarah's smaller tits crushed against Elissa's larger, firmer and fuller tits. Her nipples burned into Sarah's and she ground her hips against Elissa's which produced a gasp and then a groan from Elissa. Finally breaking the kiss she began her erotic trip down Elissa's firm, toned body. She sucked on Elissa's magnificent nipples and had her squirming by the time she moved to Elissa's other nipple. Her hand found her fat lipped pussy and as she drew the nipple into her mouth, she sank two and then a third finger deep into Elissa's pussy.

Elissa arched her hips and then her back, she was trying to have Sarah shove her fingers deeper into her cunt and at the same time shove more of her tit flesh into her mouth. Elissa let out a groan of frustration when she felt Sarah's lips leave her breast and her fingers leave her pussy.