Foxfire Stables

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sissy gave a quick flip of his head that set the mousy brown curls on his head flopping over his forehead, licking and chomping at the bit as it made a bit of saliva run down the corner of his lips. He made a small snorting noise of appreciation, and attempted to rub the side of his face against my shoulder to itch the spot where the blinders made his cheeks sweaty and itchy. I laughed softly and used my right hand to crack him hard against the ass. He grunted, and I gripped and rubbed his penis harder. Sissy had been very good at watching the horses when they worked, and he had picked up their tendency to try and scratch their big heads against their handler to rub off sweat. Sissy generally tried to maneuver his face to rub against my breasts. I rewarded him for being pony like by increasing the pressure of my hand on his cock, and smacked him to let him know he couldn’t get away with anymore rubbing today. I continued to stoke and play with him, as I reached back into the cart for his tail. It had been lubed, and was a very small slim plug with just a little cute bobtail. I cupped Sissy’s balls and rolled them, tugging them downward, as I began to rub the plug along the seam of his ass. Sissy shied a fraction of a step away from me when he felt the tail plug against him.

“Sissy! Whoa!” I barked at him. My hand immediately left his hard-on, and I berated him in the heavy tones of voice that mean he is very near a real punishment. I again began rubbing the plug along his ass, and used my other hand in the middle of his back to get him to lean over slightly. When I began to rim his tightly clenched asshole with the plug, I ran my hand around the front of his body and wickedly twisted one nipple after the other.

Sissy gave a high pitched whinny, a sound of horse stress, and I ran my hand back down to his cock, flicking open the restraint that held him stiff against his belly.

“Thrust into my hand Sissy. Fuck into it. Mmmm, good boy.” I praised him and urged him on, as he began to pound his hips forward, sliding himself through my tightly clenched fist. Every time he moved his hips back the plug bumped into his puckered asshole. As he got closer to cumming, I began to exert pressure on the plug, slowly sliding it into him. His thrusts had slowed, but not stopped, and I began twisting and sliding my palm on him faster, and lightly using my fingernails on the underside of the crown. He began whimpering and his head turned so he could look at me around his blinkers. There were a few tears, but he grunted and suddenly began fucking my hand as hard and fast as he could. At this point Sissy had always stopped responding and just cried, and he had been left without cumming, and without having to take the plug.

“Yes, oh yes, Sissy. That’s it. Yess.”

I was excited, and elated, as I eased the final few inches of the plug into him, and gave it a little twist and tug once it was in. I had just a few strokes along the fine hairs of the short tail when Sissy came all over my hand and the carpet of the cart pen. He finished, and was groaning behind his bit, as he thrust himself softly between my fingers a few more times. I bent double, swiping my tongue over his cock head a few times to clean him off, hearing him gasp above me, around the bit and the small amounts of foam that had accumulated their while he labored for breath. It was a big reward for me to lick any of the geldings, and Sissy definitely deserved it. I sucked the whole length of him into my mouth, gently running my tongue along his length, and teasing the head until he began to swell again. I rasped my teeth along the side, and lapped at his balls delicately a few times. When he was firm enough again I strapped his penis back into the harness, and just massaged his balls while I let my other hand go back to stoking the fine brown hairs of his tail.

“Sissy, you’ve been a very good pony. Lets do a few more laps with your tail in and then it will be removed. I want to have Marina coma and take a few photos to send your Mistress. Nod if you can handle that. If you can’t yet, then we will keep working on getting you to like your tail before we show her. You are just the prettiest pony with this Sissy. The best pony your Mistress could want.”

Sissy looked a bit spooked at the idea of the photos, but the more I praised him, the more he relaxed. His mistress was very big into stressing how her pets looked, and making them look foolish to humiliate them. I think that was Sissy’s biggest fear. That he would look ridiculous with the horsehair butt plug. As he relaxed, I swung back into the cart, and picked up the reins. Giving him a sharp slap, he set off again with that merry jingle of bells, and a wicked grin spread across my face at his first few awkward steps, watching him shimmy his ass to settle the tail more comfortably.

The light jingling of Sissy’s harness bells was overwhelmed by the harsh buzz of the intercom before Marina’s voice filled the room.

“Ma’am, we have the stallion ready for you in the Shed.” Her voice echoed a little bit in the high ceilings of the cart pen. My heart jumped a little, and the arousal I had worked up during Sissy’s training session gathered into a greater tension as I mentally prepared to begin the training on the stallion I had acquired last week. I drove sissy over to the outside wall of the rambling dairy barn, and had him halt. I loosened the bit a notch or two and told him to be very still as I slowly eased the plug from him. When I had it out, I tucked it behind the leather restraint that held him tight against his stomach, and gave him a lingering rub.

“Wait here for Ivan, he will be along shortly to unharness you. You did very well Sissy, I will be sure to let Ivan know you get a treat tonight.” After I gave Sissy his instructions to wait I reached to the back pocket of the black hunt breeches I was wearing that afternoon and pulled out a pair of supple burgundy kidskin gloves. Tugging them over my fingers and wrists, and rubbing them against my arms to feel the delicious smoothness of them, I bounded down the back steps of the cart pen to the shower and grooming stall below.

The stallion was in the grooming stall, cross tied in the center over a small vent in the cement floor. Warm air from the vent acted as a blow dryer for his whole body; the currents rode up his legs, and over his torso to tousle the ends of his wet hair where Marina was just finishing up his first pony trim. He was having his whole head shaved except for a wide path of his heavy black hair that lay from his forehead down the back of the neck. The rest was clipped close, leaving him with the look of a flat wide mane running along the top of his skull and down his neck. His hair was one three or four inches long, but it would grow more once he was in better condition.

I looked him over critically. The past week since he and I had re-worked a different contract had been good for him. He had not been under contract during the time, and had been sleeping in the quest house that attached to the horse stables. He had reported this morning to begin the training he insisted he receive, and Marina, along with Ruby’s help, had washed him and groomed him. I was still a bit taken back with the vehemence of his protests that he did not want to leave. He had finally broken down and sobbed in my office that morning, and told me of how he had been mistreated at his last Mistresses for well over a year and a half. The surprising part was that he had actually had a grand time for the two years prior to that, but he had fallen out of her favor when he began to make demands that certain parts of his contract be fulfilled that hadn’t been being attended to.

I began running my hands along his torso, inspecting Marina and Ruby’s grooming job, and feeling where a little bit of weight and tone had begun to return to the young pony’s body. He was still a mess of bones and skin, but the sharp line of spine showing along his back had begun to fill in, and the points of his hips no longer looked so sharp. One of the things that he had been adamant about during our discussion was the fact that he had originally signed on with his Mistress because she had guaranteed him a place as a pony. He had cried in his chair when he told me of his long desires to be a human horse, and how his last Mistress, at the end, would beat him and accuse him of wanting to have sex with animals, because he was an animal.

I really had reservations about what I was going to do with a pony that had been so traumatized, but I couldn’t turn him away after he begged and demanded to stay. He claimed that he could be an excellent student, his only other desperate demand was that none of the male stable hands, or gelding ponies be allowed to touch him. I was willing to concede that to him, although at some point I told him I was hoping to help him learn to be okay with the touches of Ivan and Eric, but not until he was ready to work on that.

All these thoughts tumbled through my head as I petted and stroked him. I ended facing him again. In the cross ties his wrists were cuffed and then tied out to the wall on, with his ankles gently bound to heavy rings in the floor on either side of the dryer vent. His eyes were closed, as they had been through my entire inspection, but as I faced him quietly he began to peek them open at me, and the rich brown of them were the peaceful eyes of any horse as it basks in the comfort of being groomed. I smiled to see him finally relaxed, and tweaked his nipples lightly to wake him up a bit from his slight daze of pleasure.

12