Fran-cy Free Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dropping her foot to the bed, I dropped down to the mattress, myself. I wanted to savor every morsel that had collected on her toes. I thanked Heaven for this woman and the love she brought me. I touched her sole with my mouth. My soul was touched, too, by the depths of her and my emotion.

The power of love was such that I could not stop crying. I could feel another orgasm building. This one, I wanted to experience in the clutches of my lover.

Without letting go of her feet, I reached over to the nightstand with the empty hand. I grabbed the keys to the cuffs. I scampered to the head of the bed, still hysterical from the love I felt for the body before me, and unlocked the cuffs that bound her. She wrangled her hands free, then pulled me down to her.

“Thank you, angel, for setting me free so I could love you,” she whispered in tones sweeter than the music I used to hear in church.

“No,” I said, my eyes sparkling from the onslaught of tears that my beloved tried to wipe from my face as quickly as I manufactured them, “Thank you for setting me free So I could love you. You freed my heart. You freed my soul. You freed my spirit. But I don’t ever want them to be free from you, again. ”

With those words, she pulled me closer to her. Her hand grasped the back of my neck. Our arms went around each other. Our tongues collided fiercer than two meteors from the depths of space. We ran loving, probing fingers through each other’s hair, and down the sides of each other’s body. I knew, with Tawny in my life, every birthday, and unbirthday, would be filled with many happy returns.

12