Frances & Bobby

Story Info
The saga of a sexually awakened Filipina.
4.1k words
4.24
46.7k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
brown_c
brown_c
5 Followers

June 1990

That Saturday morning, she started her regular weekend swim at the Country Club with her kids. It was on such a Saturday that she met Bobby again after long a time. The first time they met was when he sold her insurance. Bobby was still a bachelor, five years younger that her. Bobby was so attracted to her despite knowing that she was already married. She too had been attracted to her but it was different time then until this year.

They had at least two dinner dates before this year where he asked her to have an affair with him. They were already in the motel room, when she pushed him away saying that it was all wrong. From then on they never had any contact except when the insurance premium came.

The fire in Bobby was stoked anew when he saw Frances in a very revealing swimsuit. The sight of Bobby in his skimpy trunk also stoked the flame in Frances which she tried to put out then. Her affair with Bert remained intense as ever. But she also felt contented with the thought of already having a lover in Bert. Bobby continued to nag Frances for almost a month for her to have an affair with him.

"Why? Is it enough for you to share me with another man?" Frances asked irritatingly.

"Why not just as long I can also have you. You know that I love you," Bobby replied.

"But it's all wrong. I'm married," she said. "What is essential is what we feel for each other. I love you and I want to be your lover," he said.

"But..." Frances started to say when Bobby asked, "Do you already have a lover?"

"N-no...," she said hesitatingly. And Bobby then knew that she was having an affair.

"Then why can't you take me too as your other lover? I love you!" Bobby pleadingly asked and held her hand.

"We have to go," as she stood up and called the kids.

July 1990

Four weeks passed by until one weekend when Frances went swimming alone. She and Bobby carried on their small talk and he tried not to bring out their personal conversation. At 9 a.m., Frances came out of the pool.

"I have to go," she said to Bobby.

"I'm going to. Can I at least invite you for a brunch at my new townhouse?" asked Bobby.

"I'm sorry I have to go," Frances said.

"Please..."

"Well, okay."

She followed Bobby in her car towards his brand new townhouse. After brunch, Frances asked if she could inspect it. The last place that she looked into was her bedroom. At the door, Bert suddenly held Frances' shoulder and turned her around. "I love you," Bobby said and kissed her on the lips.

"Bobby....no!" Frances tried to push him away but Bobby was persistent. He forced his tongue into her resisting mouth until Frances started to yield herself to him. Bobby let his lips trail around her neck.

"Bobby. . . .no. . . .no.." she moaned while clinging tightly to him.

"Let yourself go, Frances darling. You know that I desire you," he whispered.

"Bobby, please no..." moaned Frances as Bobby's hands kept caressing her body and he slowly undressed her. Frances kept pleading him but otherwise did not nothing to stop him from undressing him.

Standing just in her bra and panty, Bobby knelt down on the floor behind her. He placed his lips softly against the crevice of her buttocks as he undid her panty. Frances tried to push his hands away but to no avail since a ripple of sheer ecstasy forced Frances to arch her spine and tilt her head back. "Bobby!" she cried. Bobby continued to kiss and nuzzle the firm, round cheeks of her ass as he removed her panty finally until Frances was trembling all over with excitement. "Yes...oh yes, Bobbyyyy!" she sobbed.

"Make me your lover too my love," Bobby said soflty.

"Yes, yes...Bobby...Bobby...You will be my lover too...I want you too!" she whined to him. As soft moans began to escape from Frances' mouth, Bobby placed his hands on her hips and turned her around facing her throbbing pussy. Still kneeling in front of her of her pussy, Bobby started running his fingers lightly up and down her thighs and around the delicious, sensitive skin just before her navel.

"My God," Frances whispered as she undid her bra to offer her breasts to him and leaned against the wall. Bobby said nothing. Rather Bobby placed the palm of his hand at the base of her crotch and squeezed her mons gently at first. Then after a moment, more firmly, more insistently, as if Bobby were taking possession of it. As if Bobby was the owner. Frances could feel the searing pressure of each of her fingers as Bobby held them splayed across the plush triangle of her pubic hair. His palm, though not quite touching her clitoris, was stimulating enough to make Frances yearn for more intimate contact. Then Bobby raised his other arm and let it sway slowly between her breasts, his hand barely grazing the tips of her nipples, as if Bobby were connecting them with an imaginary line. That movement, with the increased pressure he was putting on Frances' clitoris, made her weak and breathless with excitement. At that point, Frances was totally in his power, in his possession, willing to let him do anything Bobby wanted to do with her body and soul.

Tilting her head forward, Frances watched him lower his arm and begin to separate the moist folds of her labia. As Bobby started to kiss her pussy, she reached out and touched the back of his head, urging him on, muttering, "Yes, yes," in a voice that did not seem her. Bobby hesitated though, as if forcing her to be content for the moment with the feel of his hot breath blowing against her exposed, quivering pussy. Then at last Bobby began to use his tongue on her, flicking the tip of it over her clitoris slowly, deliberately.

The fragrance of her pussy made his head swim as Bobby stuck his tongue out to explore orally Frances' pussy. Her neatly trimmed pussy tickled his nostrils as Bobby licked up and down and all-round, his head weaving between her thighs as he tongued her pussy with ever-increasing ardor. Bobby continued licking Frances, savoring her taste, inhaling deeply and fully appreciating her pussy's perfume. Bobby wanted so badly to do it right to her. As his tongue continued rummaging in Frances' love hole Bobby found her pulsating clitoris. At the first touch, Frances moaned.

"Oh, Bobby! It's so good! Ohhhhh..." Frances moaned. "You like it?" asked Bobby as he took his mouth off her pussy. "Yes, kiss me," Frances whined as she grabbed two fistfuls of his hair and pulled him tighter against her pussy.

With abandon, Bobby went to work on Frances' pussy, swabbing it with his tongue, tugging on it with his lips, permitting it only a moment's respite when he paused to lick lovingly the rest of her now dripping womanhood.

"Don't stop, please. More, more, more..." Frances begged with his face glued to her pussy with her love juices flowing from her wet cunt. When she was close to coming, Frances wrapped her legs around his neck so that his head was imprisoned between her warm thighs, his face all but smothered by her wet, aromatic pussy. He felt the quivering of her pussy when she came, relished the rush of her juices all over his face. She moaned joyously, one spasm of pleasure following in rapid succession as she erupted in orgasm, pushing her pussy to his mouth.

Frances had an orgasm immediately --- and the instant it started, Bobby sucked her clitoris into his mouth and began to shake his head rapidly from side to side. Those short, consistent jerks sustained Frances' orgasm and catapulted her to an almost frighteningly high peak of rapture. Frances thought she was going to scream. Burying her face in the crook of her lover's arm, Frances bit her flesh in an attempt to muffle her cries of joy and relief.

Then when Frances seemed to be floating with the backwash of her orgasm and slowly regaining consciousness of her surroundings, Bobby lifted her up onto the bed. Frances was awestruck by the sight of her reflection in the overhead mirror of his room. Her long black hair was spread wildly around her face, her nipples were erect and her knees were raised and parted to reveal the glistening pink folds of her vaginal lips. Was this mirrored image of a sexually awakened woman --- naked except for her wedding ring and Alain's diamond dog collar --- really me? asked Frances to herself.

Frances did not hear the soft sound of his brief fall to the carpeted floor of Bobby's room. Then suddenly Bobby was standing directly behind her, grasping her by her armpits and sliding her backward until her head was free and unsupported by the bed. Frances looked up questioningly at Bobby as his cock hovered close to her face, his muscular torso heaving slowly.

"Relax honey," Bobby said softly. "You want my cock?"

"Yes, I want to suck your cock," whined Frances. With his other hand, Bobby lifted his cock and placed the tip of it in Frances' mouth. Frances reached hungrily back and forth and took hold of his throbbing, erect cock so Frances could help to guide it forward. An inch at a time, Frances swallowed as much of Bobby as she could hold. When the head of his cock bumped against the roof of her mouth, Bobby pulled back slowly until her lips were caressing the rim again. After he has repeated this motion several times, Bobby's erection was so gigantic that Frances could only take in a fraction of it. Frances suck his cock for quite a time relishing the taste of another man's cock in her mouth.

"It's so big. It's so beautiful, Bobby. I want it. Fuck me now," Frances cooed. Then Bobby climbed on the bed and mounted her. Frances instantly raised her legs and wrapped them around his back. Sliding his hand under her hips, Bobby grasped her buttocks, and without any preliminaries, plunged into Frances' cunt with an abruptness that might have been painful if she was not so well lubricated with her come.

"Ohhhh, Bobby. My lover! Ohhhh, you fill me with your love!" gasped Frances. "I love you...I love you...I love you..." Bobby groaned as he kept pumping his cock deeply into her. "Yes....oh....oh....yes...uh...uh...so deep my love...yes..." she kept on whining. As her lover began to move in and out of her cunt with sharp, steady strokes, Frances could feel Bobby's testicles slapping heavily against the crevice of her ass. Frances' hands flew to the edges of the bed. Frances had to grasp something solid to endure the rapid ascent of her lusty sensations.

Frances could hear her lover grunting as Bobby kept pounding away at her harder and harder, faster and faster. Frances begged, "Please, I want your cum inside my pussy!" Then with a final thrust that pierced her to a previously untouched depth, he let himself go with a loud rapturous groan. Frances could feel the ripples and vibrations of his cock as the hot gush of semen exploded inside her pussy. Frances started to climax again when she realized he was coming. Her vaginal muscles throbbed widely, squeezing her lover's cock tightly inside her as if trying to milk it of all its cum. Then a scintillating shudder swept over her from head to toe while she kept on shaking her head from side to side.

"Oh, God!", Frances screamed. "I'm cumming!" Bobby hissed likewise. Finally, Bobby collaped on top of her, the weight of his body crushing her against the bed. When he got up a moment later Bobby brushed the sweaty strands of hair away from Frances' forehead. Frances did not open her eyes --- not even when she felt him place his lips gently over her nipples. They clung to each other tightly, as Frances savored the embrace of her new lover, Bobby.

Crying while Bobby held her tightly, Frances said, "This is all wrong."

"It's not wrong, darling. You know that I love you," as she kissed her on the forehead trailing down to her lips, as his finger slowly massage her clitoris. Frances squirmed as clung to him tightly seeking comfort and assurance in his arms. "Bobby, no. This should be the last," Frances said weakly as Bobby's finger continued to play with her clitoris and kiss her all over. After a few minutes, Bobby started licking the crease where her ass cheeks met her upper thigh, then pushed his face between her legs. When his tongue flicked against her wet pussy, Frances groaned and quivered. Again and again his tongue slithered along the edge of her moist cunt lips. Frances tried to fight him off for she did not want to betray Bert. It belonged to Bert alone and now another man wanted to claim it, to take it away from Bert. Her anus.

"No, no, no..." she kept crying to him futilely. "I want it too. I want to share it too because I'm your lover too," said Bobby. Gradually, Frances yielded and opened her legs to him. Bobby swooned when he saw her ass-mounds rising just above his face. He pressed his nose between her cheeks. But by now he could not stop himself. Bobby moved his tongue up from her moist pussy and dragged it between her cheeks. Bobby squeezed his fingers into the firm flesh of her buttocks just as the tip of his tongue flicked at her puckered anus.

Bobby heard her faint squeal as her sexy body twitched against him. Then it became difficult for him to concentrate on the electric spasms that made her shudder. Bobby was too consumed by the ecstasy of licking around her anus long since deflowered by her other lover, Bert, to fully appreciate just how much pleasure Bobby was giving her.

Bobby pressed his tongue against the muscled ring of her anus, and Frances howled with pleasure. And when he finally lifted his head and reached toward the nightstand drawer, they were both gasping and shuddering in the throes of delirious passion and lust.

Frances' eyes were wide and alive with excitement and daring as she watched him pulled out the vial of oil and generously doctored the head of his cock with it. Then he oiled his middle finger and slid it between her cheeks. His finger easily pierced her anus, and as he gently wriggled his finger inside her asshole, Frances began to groan and hump against the invading finger. Bobby bent low and kissed her ass cheeks while steadying himself on his knees between her legs, getting ready to finally enter her ass.

Her eyes were still on him when he withdrew his finger, gripped her hips and eased his oiled cock into her anus.

"It's so big," she gasped softly. "You like it?" Bobby whispered. "Very much, darling," as she finally betrayed Bert.

Joy shot through him as Bobby lifted her hips and eased his lubricated cock between her cheeks. He rubbed his glistening glans on her anus, and then, carefully, gently, Bobby pressed forward. The tight ring of her anus resisted initially as if aware that in was not Bert's cock. "Honey, your're so big. It hurts. Ohhhhhhh," Frances cried. And then, with a subtle thrust Bobby pushed, and his lubed cock gently inched into her. Her hole which she never shared with anyone except Bert and now him.

Frances gave a passionate sigh as she pushed back to welcome the gentle thrust of a new cock. Bobby put his cock into her tight anus. Frances arched her back and his balls grazed her flesh. He froze, letting his cock stay embedded inside her, thrilling to the raging ecstasy of his thickness so tightly possessed by her wanton and greedy asshole. Bobby gradually began to stroke in and out, building the intensity as she squealed and clucthed the sheets.

Bobby lost it fast, discharging shooting his come into her anus with rapid-fire bursts. Bobby growled as the sweet ecstasy consumed them both. For him it was the most satisfying experience in his life.

Bobby eased his cock out of her clutching anus and cradled her tenderly in his arms. She looked up into his face and smiled as they melted together.

"Happy?" she asked lustily. "Very," as Bobby kissed her passionately. They embraced, letting their hands stroke each other as they cooed and shared their bliss.

She left a little before 3 p.m. after sleeping in Bobby's arm.

The next Friday, Bobby called her up for them to see each other at his place. Frances said she will meet him at 10 a.m.

The Next Saturday

Frances drove to Bobby's place after taking the kids around. Bobby opened the door wearing only a bathrobe around his naked body. Without any word, Frances went straight to his bedroom. Bobby followed Frances into the bedroom. Frances took off her clothes, leaving them in a heap on the floor. He did the same. Frances grabbed for him and mashed her mouth on his, jamming her tongue halfway down his throat and moving her mouth fiercely on his.

They kissed and breathy promises of love and pleasure. Once in bed, Frances slithered down his body until she was coiled next to him and gazing loving and lustfully at his swelling cock. "Mmmmmmm, I've missed you so much," Frances cooed, staring at Bobby's cock. Frances pulled him onto the bed, reversing herself over him. She held herself on her knees and elbows and began to lick and tongue his chest and stomach in long, feverish strokes. Frances moved down to the insides of his thighs, then back up to his fully erect penis. Frances took the head into her cock-hungry mouth with a greedy slurp, cradled his balls in one hand, her mouth and tongue passionately on the knob and the hole in its end. Bobby moaned softly and rested his head on the pillow, closing his eyes as he savored the sweet pleasure of Frances' lips sliding smoothly, wetly, up and down his cock. Frances sucked for a while and the licked his cock all over and nibbled his balls. Then again Frances was gobbling his Bobby' cock, her lover's cock, up and down. Frances settled her soaking pussy down on his face, pushing and rotating it on his mouth, nose and chin. Bobby began to tongue her pussy hungrily, found her swelling clitoris, licked and sucked it, held it between his lips and flicked his tongue against it, and then released it to lap greedily at the sweet juice in her pussy. Bobby held her firmly down on his face by the cheeks of her bottom, moving his head to taste all her sweet and streaming pussy. Frances kept up the action on his fully enlarged cock, gobbling and licking and pumping with her hand. "Mmmmmm, you taste so good. I love your cock inside my mouth. Mmmmmm, I love to suck your cock..." Frances whined as she kept sucking and licking his cock. She was moaning and sighing now, mashing her pusssy against his lips to suggest that he should keep sucking her clitoris. Bobby was about to explode and Frances could tell.

"I want your cum, darling," Frances said. She took off her hand off his cock, put both hands on his ass and sank her head all the way onto his throbbing cock. Frances licked up and down the entire shaft of Bobby's cock a few times till he erupted in her mouth and down her throat. Frances held him tightly as she continued to suck and gobble all his cum. Her pussy eased up on his mouth, and then subsided, and he knew that she had cum too.

But Frances was not through with him. She kept his softening cock in her mouth, tonguing every drop of his semen. Her fingernails lightly raked his thighs, chest and stomach, and in a matter of minutes, his cock became angry again. Frances nursed it along with her hands and mouth until she had it fully erect.

"Honey, please fuck me. I want your cock inside me," Frances cooed lustily. Then she turned around, facing him, and mounted him, wrapping his cock with her smoldering pussy. As she put Bobby's cock inside her cunt, "Ohhhhhh, it's so big. So goooood. So deeeep honey!" Frances cried out. She gyrated and rotated and ground his cock inside her pussy, clasping it along its entire length with the muscles of her pussy, occasionally rising and sinking it to vary the pleasurble sensations.

Occasionaly, Frances bent over to kiss him, her mouth hot as an oven, her wicked tongue strongly and wetly wrestling with his. Frances raked his face with her fingernails, held it in both hands when she kissed him, moaned and groaned and sighed, "Oh, darling, fuck me. Ohhhh, so deep...ohhhh you're so big." She wrenched the juice out of his cock with her expert pelvic movement, making him come in great spurts, the cum oozing out of her pussy around his cock as she sank, limp and exhausted, beside him. "Darling, I love you," Frances said as she went to sleep.

brown_c
brown_c
5 Followers
12