Frankie's Story Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markelly
markelly
2,578 Followers

It was nearly sun up when they had decided. It was for their daughter's health and wellbeing and not their prejudices. I nearly started a riot between them when I told Peggy-Sue what she needed to do. I'm sure I've made her an enemy for life but I wasn't in that room to make friends I was there to help Samantha. So, with agreements and promises made I dragged my tired body back into Samantha's room to wait for them to wake up.

The sun peaked in through the gap in the blinds as dawn broke. Frankie woke after another hour and it took minutes for Samantha to wake after that. I went and sat on the bed as both sat up, their nakedness so natural to them they didn't even notice.

I held tightly onto Samantha's hand as she looked at me expectantly. "This is the only day we will do this here slave, you understand this?"

Samantha quickly nodded her head before answering, "Yes, my Master."

"You were given a gift from me before you left. Where is it?"

I let go of her hand as she dashed out of bed and ran into the walk-in closet. Frankie and I heard boxes being tossed around and a squeal of delight seconds before she dashed back in, jumped back onto the bed and knelt in front of me. I took Frankie's necklace off and replaced it with Samantha's. Her chest swelled with pride once again and Frankie now had competition for that thousand watt smile.

Both listened to me as I told them that they were to shower together and go down to breakfast. From now on Samantha was not permitted to wear any jewelry other than her necklace and that the rules of home and the cabin had to stand from this day on. As both girls gave me one last hug I left them heading for the shower while I headed for bed and for a few hours' sleep. Damn, I felt old.

*******

The two warm bodies either side of me woke me from a very nice dream and for a second I actually thought I was back home.

"Samantha you were told the rules."

"I was indeed. Do you want the rules verbatim, my Master?"

Frankie giggled and quickly stopped herself. It was with a sigh I mumbled the words, 'welcome back Samantha' before turning over to face her. By now Samantha had slid under the sheets and firmly attached herself to my morning wood to minister to my needs. It was Frankie turn to speak.

"My Master stated to my sister that from this day forwards the separation of cabin and this house were to be observed. My sister also observed that it has not been twenty-four hours since the time we brought her back here so she is still slave until that time."

I have yet to find a more tenuous justification but Samantha was firmly attached and doing a wonderful job, so much so that I came rather quicker than I expected. It was later when Frankie explained to me the reason I was having such a nice dream in the first place. I believe 'ambushed' pretty much sums this episode up. Samantha surfaced facing me licking her lips and that thousand watt smile burst forth yet again before she kissed me and quickly got out of bed and dressed before waving goodbye at the door and disappearing.

As Frankie washed my back I got an update on what had gone on once I had gone to bed.

"Both Samantha and I went downstairs after our shower. Mitch had to leave for the office for a half day so Samantha hugged him and apologized for her behavior. She also apologized to her mom at breakfast. Mom and daughter bonded over the meal. Samantha asked her mom if she could join Frankie to be with me until I was awake. Peggy-Sue just smiled and told her to make sure that she was clothed when she came out of our room so she didn't scare the servants."

"How is she?"

Frankie thought about it for a moment before saying.

"She's is trying to find her balance but she's fine otherwise. I see my sister in there when I look in her eyes. Samantha will be fine now she has her boundaries back."

Frankie paused collecting her thoughts before continuing.

"Master, she knows you will have doubts about her but not all that the gossip written about her is true. She plans to return to Doctor Kellerman as soon as we leave to have all the tests done to, once again, prove this to you."

There was no doubt in my mind. I understood Samantha had to do this so I wasn't going to tell her otherwise. The ambush by the girl when I woke did come up though and Frankie told me that Samantha needed to thank me. She knew that waiting until returning to the cabin would be difficult for her so they both approached Peggy-Sue about her daughter being in my room. As apprehensive as she was about the arrangement she allowed it. It was Frankie that told her of rule one, keep your Master happy and drained at all times and she was to use this if ever challenged.

"You better make sure this doesn't become a frequent thing Frankie. I understand there are times like this that I will allow this much latitude but just remember who you are Frankie. Samantha is part of this conversation as well."

She nodded in agreement before we went back to washing each other. We dressed and joined the others in the day room. I was aware of the comings and goings of the servants and having a real conversation was close to impossible in this house. Mitch came home about half an hour later and I suggested we toss the girls out for the afternoon to do some shopping while he goes to rest up. We will have a real talk later that evening after dinner. Mitch agreed and Peggy-Sue joined him. I waved the girls off and adjourned to a sun lounger out back for the afternoon.

The girls woke me when they got back. For some reason both raised an eyebrow when I said I was only resting my eyes. Over dinner we kept to the pleasantries and I found that Peggy-Sue could be a very good hostess. The real conversation came when we adjourned to Mitch's home office.

"I already see a difference in my daughter, Jack. How long will it last this time? The papers tore her to pieces over her behavior and I can't allow that again."

Samantha blushed and Frankie went over to sit with her and holding her hand in support. The things that happened last night couldn't be allowed to come undone with this conversation so I turned to Samantha and said.

"We need this conversation to be aired but don't think for a moment that you are being excluded from it. Feel free to say what you need to say."

But my thoughts were also on Peggy-Sue and I knew I needed to start there.

"Peggy-Sue, your daughter will hand over all her jewelry. She no longer has a need for them and I suggest you don't buy her anymore. She only needs the necklace that's on her now which alone will keep her grounded. She is learning to compartmentalize her life but you have to understand that sometimes she will slip. Not greatly because Samantha already has the salient points in her life down pat. What she needs when she is with you both is the knowledge that you love and accept her."

"That's a given."

"Is it Mitch? You say that yet it was your wife interfering in my life that started all this. You both have to learn that when she is with me you have no hold over her. I could beat her to a bloody pulp and send her back to you and you can do nothing about it because Samantha deserved it."

The father in Mitchell Harper burst forth at what I just said and he launched himself out of his chair his eyes blazed pure anger.

"You lay a fucking hand on my daughter..."

"Daddy, stop!"

Both her folks looked at her. It took a moment for me to turn my attention to her.

"I made mistakes and most will never be repeated. Jack allows us all contact with the outside world while we are at the cabin and I used it. My mistake was talking to Mom about my time there hoping that talking to her would help her understand how it was helping me with my life. That will never happen again. We all talk of rules so here is one of mine. From now on when I'm at the cabin my cell will remain on but I will only talk to you if you call me and I hope you two both think twice about calling when I am."

"This man owns me. If he calls and I am working for you then take it for granted I will make proper arrangements and go to him as soon as I can. That is the promise I made to him because he has the right to expect that of me given the status he has allowed me. If he chooses to beat me black and blue then it meant I had done something to anger him and I deserved it. So, I will take that beating and learn not to repeat what I did to cause the beating."

"What you failed to see is that Jack has never harmed anyone. Daddy, you can't see past Arnold Hamilton and what he did to me at college. We were both to young Daddy and the speed I wanted to proceed into submission was too slow for him. He is a monster and I paid the price. Jack is not Arnold Hamilton."

I could see Frankie's head move between them both as Samantha talked. She was listening and watching. Her observation skills were sharp and getting better with experience. It was also clear that she was ready to say her peace if she needed to. I didn't want her to feel left out so I brought her into the conversation by asking her opinion. Everyone turned their attention to her.

"You both love your daughter just as she loves you both that is plain to see. It was your interest in and your subsequent investigation of Jack's business and personal life that brought out Samantha's dormant slave persona again. She found hope in her discovery of Red's unique position with Jack. Your daughter believed she found a way to fulfill her need for submission and to fulfill her obligation to you and Harper Industries."

Even the quick look at the Harpers told me that Frankie had there undivided attention. Samantha had even moved slightly so she could look directly at her rather than to just listen to her.

"You both gave your blessing, however reluctantly, to Samantha to approach Jack to ask for Red's status. She was so happy when she was at the cabin with us. So happy in fact that she shared those moments with the one person she needed most in this world to understand. That same woman nearly destroyed her own daughter."

Peggy-Sue started to squirm in her seat. She flinched as Frankie's eyes came to rest on her. Her strength of character and personal courage did not allow her to look away. She took Frankie's criticism to heart finally understanding her role in this fiasco.

"This is not a character reference. It's a statement of fact. Jack is the kindest most sensitive man both in and away from the cabin. What you did when you came to him and said to him was despicable. Your daughter isn't a freak. She is and will always be Samantha your daughter. She chooses to keep her private life just that. After what you did you will never see the slave within because she will never expose that part of her to be rejected again. Let Jack finish what he started and let your daughter return to who she has to be."

It took a minute or two for everyone to stop staring at Frankie. She remained quiet and still lost in thought after her discourse. How could anyone argue with someone who spoke with such clarity and conviction? Samantha reached out and held her tight and kissed her cheek making her blush. That simple act seemed to break the spell in the room. Smiles came to Mitch and Peggy-Sue. Both looked at each other and as of one mind nodded to each other.

It was Mitch that spoke first. "Sam, do you want to return to work immediately or take some time off?"

"I need two weeks Daddy. I have to go and see a couple of people first if that's ok?"

"That's fine Sam. Take as long as you need."

The conversation seemed to move in other directions after that and soon Frankie and I took our leave and exited the office. Samantha followed us and hugged us at the door to our room before making her way to her back to the office.

"You seem to have made a friend in Mitch. It certainly seems that you have Peggy-Sue's respect."

"It wasn't my intention to speak out but you allowed it so I told the truth. I should imagine someone of Mitchell Harper's standing doesn't get to hear that all too often. It is far too easy to be surrounded by yes men."

We showered together and went to bed. Frankie snuggled in close to me lost in her own thoughts. Wondering if she would be able to sleep, I stated, "Something is bothering you."

Frankie paused before she spoke. "When we return to the cabin please take me to the playroom. These last few days have blurred the line between slave and Francine. I need the playroom and I need the pain to reestablish the boundaries in my life."

I pulled her closer to me and held her tight before agreeing to her request. I have watched her grow in so many ways these last few months. I have watched her grow from a beautiful young woman lost to a transcendent soul who will continue to grow in wisdom and clarity. No young adult had ever walked into my life and opened her heart to me hoping that I would see the woman and slave that she knew she was. Who has since then proven it simply by being that woman and slave. She humbles me by allowing me to be part of her life.

"You will get your wish."

I could feel her body stiffen slightly as my words sunk in and her own body heat radiated outwards causing me to place some space between us. Frankie instinctively moved to fill the void I created and snuggled back down with me. She mumbled words of 'thank you' before sleep took her from me.

The next day put Frankie back into her comfort zone when Mitch, Frankie and I went into Harper Industries for the day. We were due to fly out that afternoon but Peggy-Sue asked us both to stay one more night so we could have a real sit down dinner without the drama of the last couple of days. That gave Frankie enough to do sorting out new travel arrangements as well as sorting out conference calls between Marlon and me on some specs that Mitch had dropped on the table and asked us to help with.

*******

This last trip had emotionally drained both of us. Frankie deflated as we approached the valley. She released all the emotional turmoil she held at bay by her strength of will knowing she was safely home. The release of all that stress wilted her. With both bags back in our room she was already heading to the playroom before I told her to switch the hot tub on. She fought the need to say something and nodded before changing direction switched the tub on and knelt next to it. I brought us drinks and sat next to her on the decking.

"You will have your time. I told you that you would. The look you just gave me was un-necessary. You have behaved well over this trip and I'm proud of you on so many levels don't spoil it now."

She thought before nodding her head. "I'm sorry, you are right. Both my mind and body scream for release and seeing the playroom so close has already made me wet."

Smiling at her we both dropped into the tub and Frankie came and sat on my lap. That little girl within her was never that far away.

"I have a thousand questions burning in my mind screaming at me for answers. I need to ask these questions. I hope you understand that they will skip across so many topics. You are my Master but I also need Uncle Jack as well."

For such a long time I sat and held onto her. Sometimes she would shiver. Other times she would pull air into her lungs to calm herself.

"Frankie this is our home. You can ask anything of me at any time. I don't want to see you like this. You worry me. Just ask and I will answer. I don't ever want you to get to the point you are at now."

All she did was nod her head. I still had to wait her out.

"My sister leaves here and you give her the gift of bruises to take with her. Aunt Shannon was given the same gift when you left for your trips. I'm your PA and I love my job so much yet I feel like I'm missing out on a gift you give to others. Please give me a bruise or two from time to time."

I smiled. "Very well but for you they will have to be where clothes can cover them. You will need to wear a camisole under your blouse or pants if for some reason I decide to place them on your legs."

"Would you have allowed Samantha her status or even allowed her within the family if Aunt Shannon was still alive?"

My answer was instant. "No. Between Red, Shannon and I we had it all. The dynamics of our group was complete and we had no need for another. But Shannon is no longer here and you are. Samantha is your age and you need that link between you two just as Red had with Shannon before her passing."

"When you sent me home to my folks for a week as a punishment for not obeying you it was the longest week of my life. Please don't send me there again. I love my folks and we did heal the rift that I caused but they have their own plans for my future."

This time I laughed and Frankie seemed to move with my laughter.

"You stopped listening. Sending you to your folks served two purposes. You saved yourself from being physically punished. Believe this young lady; you would have not been able to sit down comfortably for three days. Plus you needed to reconnect with your folks. Sending you home at odd times means they don't have time to set you up with any prospective beaus."

Her questions stopped and for a moment I actually thought she was sleeping, her breathing had become so regular.

"I was afraid you know. The day I came here to tell you everything. I had no other plans. I didn't know what I was going to do if you rejected me. But you loved me and accepted me for who I am. I count my blessings every day because you do. I love you so much. I realize now that Aunt Shannon saw the real me and helped me when she could."

She shifted slightly. I let go of her and she moved to face me. She had been crying to herself. Her eyes were all puffy and she looked slightly confused. It was clear she wanted to ask one more question. Perhaps the most important one she wanted to ask but was too afraid of the answer.

"Please this is important. I need to know now. If Aunt Shannon hadn't died would you have accepted me? Would you have taken me in as your slave and allowed me to be me?"

I said nothing for a long time. Frankie was desperately trying to find her answer in my eyes. I placed my hands on her face and leaned in to kiss the tip on her nose. I saw confusion in her eyes when I pulled back to look at her.

"Your Aunt Shannon was truly the only person I have ever loved so intensely. The day she discovered that we had the same leanings towards this lifestyle she knew we were soul mates for life. I was confused and angry that she had not told me about your first meeting at the hot tub and the subsequent conversations you both had about our lifestyle."

I leaned in and kissed her again and this time her lips were waiting for me. I felt that sweet buzz I get when she willing submits to my kiss. She was just so innocent and beautiful.

"My belief now is that it was your Aunt Shannon who was getting ready to accept you into our group. Her insights into these matters were uncanny. It was Shannon who first realized Red's need. She made me realize that Red wasn't ready for our lifestyle full time but she did need us. She had her own goals and would have regretted giving that up which is why I gave Red her status. I believe Shannon noticed the same in you."

Frankie sat and listened half the time she forgot to breathe.

"I think she wanted you to experience life and this lifestyle with another Master first. She hoped you found a good loving Master who would take care of you then all well and good. Shannon was going to be your safety net. Perhaps the family connection between us made her reluctant to bring you to our group in the first place. Why she never spoke of this to me I still have no clue but her dying in childbirth left you without a safety net and left you vulnerable to Randy."

It still took her a full minute to digest what I had said.

markelly
markelly
2,578 Followers