All Comments on 'Freak the Freak Out'

by StangStar06

Sort by:
  • 261 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I just don't know man.

I was expecting a second Chrissie mustang. I would have liked that best, and then Jessica getting the guy in the end. Oh well. ApG

Big BuddyBig Buddyalmost 12 years ago
No Fan of Multiple Endings

The story was intriguing and kept my interest until you wimped out and wanted me to decide which was the best ending. That is your job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Christ!

You're the writer... pick an ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
To be honest

To be honest, each of the endings kinda sucked. It was a great story, really emotional, filled with potential. I actually started tearing up when Melissa realized Darren had left. Unfortunately, you failed to harness that emotion and the story ended dully.

DaTazDaTazover 11 years ago
Hanging!

I have enjoyed each and everyone one of your stories! I love the Chrissie stories and you should write another. This one was great up to the endings. You should have joined the first and third ones and have Jess and Darren end up together and seeing Melissa at prison. Or even working in Chrissi into it at the end! Maybe even having Chrissi touching his car and making another Chrissi and then protecting thier daughter! Good luck with your next one!

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 11 years ago
I don't like it when you leave the endings to the readers, it interrupts out fantasy.

I am a sucker for happy endings and would have picked B except you called

Darren "Tim" several times in that ending. I always gig authors for doing that; I think you did it once, at least, earlier in the story. If you did not catch it your proofer should have. But, a very good story, I take the first ending now. Thanks for writing.

RhomanovRhomanovover 11 years ago
Thud.

Great till the end(s).

You should have stuck with A - makes the most sense.

Multiple choice cuts it not.

kalharrikalharriover 11 years ago
:)

I actually thought his car had become like Chrissie and the C ending would have had her take out Melissa.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I have to say

that for some reason the "twisted" ending seemed the most realistic. I enjoyed this one alot, although you were all over the place with it, utilizing a lot of subplots and crossovers that sometimes distracted from the main characters. That said, I did root for the reconciliation version, but by the time you wrote it, Melissa had a completely different voice. I think that is why the crazy pychotic reaction in the twisted ending seemed the most plausible. After all, everyone could see this woman needed serious mental help. Ah well, its just a story, right? And as usual, StangStar delivers the goods on some thought provoking diversion. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Proofreader

A few times you said Tim when you meant Darren and vice versa. bfreetorun caught it also. Have really liked most of your stories. This time a proofreader would have served you well. Keep it up though. You're one of the better authors.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

somehow im reminded of santa monica by thousand foot krutch....nice one. the first ending was better!!!

meanstreak1600meanstreak1600about 11 years ago
Screwed it up

The two endings were unnecessary and really screwed up a very good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
2nd ending is stupid

Does not go with the rest of the story. 1st ending goes.

fanfarefanfarealmost 11 years ago
reality rudely intrudes

Thanks Stang for dreaming up a way to bring Chrissie back.

Now, I know that I am going to hate myself in the morning for confessing in print, that I actually agree with Anonymous. The third ending was closest to a real life outcome of the disintegration of the marriage you described.

Except for two things.

First, Melissa would have committed, or at least attempted suicide, not homicide.

Second, Darren would have been the one to commit murder. Most likely accidentally shooting a third party innocent bystander. If Melissa was still available, he would have murdered her and her sister and friends if they were present. Afterwards, perhaps he would have attempted suicide-by-cop.

These scenarios seem closer to experienced reality for the character Ryan, as you describe him in this story.

kemanderkemanderalmost 11 years ago
SS06

You're the author, so as in any other story, you should pick the ending that YOU want and go with it. Giving the reader a choice only leaves the story unfinished. I liked it until you didn't give it a conclusive ending. Still, it was a great story up to that point, and you have a fantastic ability to translate your wonderful imagination into good literature. Thanks, Stanger!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Alternate endings suck!

Makes a good author into an indecisive author and, hence, a poor author. As the saying goes,"either fish or cut bait." Fish or cut bait Stang.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
CRAP

The same old stang SHIT. Stang you should grow a set of BALLS, get rid of your FAGGOT Mustang shit and get a Harley-D. motorcycle and your balls will fall into place and you won`t be ass fucked anymore.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 10 years ago
I determined that there should be no reconciliation so I did not read it, not three lines.

If ever a woman deserved to be left behind, she did. Thank you for not making the reconciliation ending the only one. I would have hated it. And did she ever find out that Ryan was Darren's lawyer? I would not read the reconciliation ending to find out. Darren was much kinder to her than I would have been. Thank you for writing. Now, please don't put any more two-ending stories on us again, LOL.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 10 years ago
Enjoyed it

Not sure which ending I prefer. Thanks for the offering.

FiftyshadesofmeFiftyshadesofmeover 10 years ago
:)

As always superbly done. The first ending was the best.

saratusaratuover 10 years ago
This,,,,

got so drug out it simply lost my interest. You have written some really good stories, but this and several others have been ruined for the same reason. Saratu

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I liked it.

Started from the top of your list and can't stop reading your stories. Made it this far and still going. Don't know how you do it.

Sam37Sam37over 10 years ago
Unlike the others

I like reconciliation stories.

And you blew it with the justification for the therapist sharing details of the session in testimony against Melissa. The psychiatrist would have lost her license for the ethical violation of breach of confidentiality.

textosteronetextosteroneover 10 years ago
Great story with a few problems

1) A doctor can't give testimony unless the patient gives consent. Melissa never gave consent so the doctor would have lost her license. Melissa would have sued her and made a fortune for contributing to the end of her marriage.

2) Chapter 9B: The reconciliation ending ... Darren suddenly became Tim when Melissa was reviewing the videos on the computer. Confusing the hell out of me for a minute. I had to reread parts to make sure it wasn't me.

Aside from these 2 issues I really liked the story. I'm not a fan of alternate endings in a story but I still read them and they were entertaining.

4 Stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Better than Goosebumps

I liked the choose your own ending option for THIS story. Melissa had her head up her ass, but she in the end realized her misgivings so I felt she deserved a chance.....

BfreetorunBfreetorunabout 10 years ago
I read this before and possibly commented, I am too lazy to check.

I hate multiple endings, I would much rather the author give us his (or her) ending and not make us choose. I solved that little problem by not bothering to read the Reconciliation ending. I like reconciliation sometimes, if deserved, this was not, IMO, not at all. Ten years of her being a bitch and getting worse on the end, letting men paw her in public, not letting her husband have sex but maybe once a month at a time of her choice, humiliating him in front of her friends, etc. etc. Not a chance of reconciliation in my book. I realize it is just a story but I resent Stang for offering this. You are one of my favorite authors, StangStar06 but I felt that this was beneath you. The world has enough inequities without you giving us one like this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
multiple endings

I didnt like the alternate endings and thought they diminished what was otherwise a good story

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsalmost 10 years ago
wasted

The effort to write multiple endings was wasted.

As soon as Melissa told Darren that she might "let someone else get lucky" she should have become history.

sugnasugnaalmost 10 years ago
Interesting

This seemed like a prototype SS06 story. The tension between which woman he would wind up with rather than getting away from a cheating wife added something to it as well. I think it could be improved with some editing, shortening and perhaps a different ending. Marriages die for more than just cheating. She squeezed the life out of their marriage even with out the nightclub visits. 10 years is too long for a married couple to be together and not to produce children, unless there is a biological issue. Her mental illness and resistance to change is what killed the marriage. A marriage also will start to wither if it doesn't produce fruit. Soon the couple wonders why they are together? Parents should know the answer to that question.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Write what you want to write.

write it like you want to write it.

ok , maybe he wanted three endings ..just to fck with the readers & to see the difering responses to the 3 endings ...

but personaly i think that ruins what is a good tale .

i get the feeling the Author created the 3 endings first & then built & wrapped the story around the endings..., the inclusion of chrissie & the Matthews family was a deft addition. (everyone loves that fckin car). that story has one of the highest scores for ss06.

anyway it did not work , the multiple endings only serve to confuse the reader & detract from what could have / should have been another remarkable ss06 story.

xxxhugsxxx

TwistedOliver.

4stars , could have been 5 stars , with one ending & the with the story more focused towards it.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
If the author can't make up his mind why should the reader have to do it for him?

Which ending is best?

None of the above.

xtchrxtchrover 9 years ago
Multiple Endings???

I am not a fan of multiple endings. In my opinion they cheapen the story. I really enjoyed the story until the different endings. I know it doesn't seem logical, but that is my feeling on the matter.

I like 9A the best but I could have accepted 9B if the author chose.

Anyhow, thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Oh boy, now that WAS twisted!

Ending C... I actually kinda liked that ending. It seemed to fit the actions and psychosis of Melissa. After all she was so angry at Ryan that she abused the man she loved for 10 years. It would make sense that she would see this as the way for her to put everything to bed and keep her husband.

Good read but I do agree, there should be a natural ending that the characters want you to write. I can understand Stang trying the multiple ending route though. So many commenters on here are looking for a very specific ending and they tend to rail against a well told tale that doesn't fit that mold.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 9 years ago
I probably made a similar comment the first time I read it.

Fuck no, I did not read any ending but the first one. I hate multiple endings, I want the author to be the writer, not the readers. If I don't like the ending I may or may not blast the author, probably not. However, I will not even read any ending except the first one offered. Shades of MM, the cuckold lover with some of his multiple endings (and MM, I apologize if I have confused you with another. I know I am correct about the cuckold lover part. I started reading down your page and had to quit, they were all similar.) So, Stang, I liked the story a lot and loved the ending. Melissa got what she deserved. I can't imagine TEN YEARS of putting up with that bitch. I love the wife that I have been married over 59 years but I would never have put up with crap like what Melissa put out. Maybe a month, maybe less.

mike9698mike9698over 9 years ago
i gave up on this story very early.

any man or women that will put up with being treated like shit buy their spouse for 10 years deserves it. have some self respect you losers.

saratusaratuover 9 years ago
All was good,,,,,

and then there was multiple endings. To many minds, to many endings. Stick with your own first ending, which ever it is, most of us love your stories, whatever the ending YOU write in it.

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
Agree with @saratu...

Agree with @saratu...A writer must take decisions and decide which end he wants for his/her story...He can dare other writers to have a different end, but he has his own end...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
great story

you wrote a fantastic story. i like the last ending the best because in the end she got to get even with ryan. after all hr was the one that had messed up her head in the beginning that madw her the way she was. so like they always say what goes around comes around,and it did. great story!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
2

No. 2

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceover 9 years ago
Hmmmm.... not sure ANY of your endings did your story justice...

Both the first and third had the problem of having ignored the recording he was doing. The moment he got his head on straight (even slightly) he'd have checked the recordings for evidence in his divorce.

The second allowed him to get over his hurt too quickly. Sometimes even knowing you were wrong about "the straw that broke the camel's back" isn't enough to unbreak it...

If she was REALLY trying to turn over a new leaf, she should have asked to sit down with Elaine to explain how much of a bitch she'd been and try to explain why - even if it's just an excuse, not a good reason. Plus, since Elaine effectively came (in a group) with her husband, there'd be a more likely chance of talking to him through her than through the mosh pit.

Plus you kept having her trying to be forceful after returning to the club. Like any good bully, she should have backed down when he started to fight back. Especially since each time would CLEARLY prove the lie of her "being in control". And being in control is normally about fear or control - either doing it because you're afraid of the alternative or doing it because you're into the power. You seemed like you couldn't make up your mind which it was for her.

And finally... Why, oh WHY do people listen to the sluts...? To the people who are divorced...? Or never married...? Sheesh, don't go to a doctor about your car, a chef about your appendix, or a mechanic about your souffle...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
And they were Three (endings!)

Dude...we love ur works. We appreciate that u want to reach out to ALL of ur readers but we would have loved it more with just one ending. I do prefer bits from all three. That Bitch defending herself by showing da video, Killing that fucking arsehole Ryan and darren and jes getting together.Also its nice dat he didn't persue da Song writing. It adds that 'JUST A LITTLE TWIST SO THAT IT'S MORE FROM A REAL LIFE' kinda thing.Seriously man.. every story of urs hit right home. But please don't put up dese kind of choices again.By da way... names Elpis.

PrinceOfTheNightPrinceOfTheNightabout 9 years ago
Ruining the story!

These multiple endings are ruining the story! Please limit your stories with one ending, please don't ruin the flow!

Seeker1107Seeker1107about 9 years ago
don't remember if i commented on this

That being said I gave it a 4. Now for my reasoning. As many have said I too deplore multiple endings. You are the writer of this tale and no other. Me personally I could see a combination of a and c being the ending. I like reconciliation stories as much as the next person when deserved. Here it was not. I could see here in her neurosis placing the blame on Ryan and killing him, but, I cannot see them getting back together after she shot him. I would have seen him and Jess staying together and maybe even visiting her, but not like this. Too much water under the bridge and all that. She really was too far around the bend for option b. Now while she didn't have full penetrative sex she was making time with other guys. She always blamed someone other than herself. And she did do everything in her ability to belittle her husband. As the saying goes perception is reality and he perceived her cheating on him. He also got to a point in his life that wouldn't allow him to go back to her. She would have needed years of therapy just to come close to "normal" not an overnight change as is stated here.

So IMHO please don't go for the multiple endings again. Pick a horse and stick with it. Just my $0.02 here. Keep writing as I do really like your stories and the ones with Christine I really do like.

Seeker.

whirlwind_66whirlwind_66about 9 years ago
Fantastic story with the twisted end !

With the twisted mind that Melissa had ... she never thought mere love for each other was more than enough of a control in their lives ... she never thought trust was the mainstay of their relationship ..she had to show her control over him through her verbal abuses , his humiliations and using his love for her as the best bait..but for how long ??? The best example of her twisted mind was, she ultimately held Ryan responsible for all the miseries and the drastic and miserable failure of her marriage and shot him ..never blamig herself for anything ... a sick ..very sickly and twisted mind ......no wonder she lands her life to this twisted end ...

Probably the best one from stangstar ...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Multiple endings

Are worse than multi chapter stories that authors just drop in the middle.

retmstrretmstrabout 9 years ago
***

Who in hell is Tim? 1ST, 2ND, 3RD paragraph of page 7. I go with ending 9A. Cheers!

MrFluffyCatMrFluffyCatalmost 9 years ago
All those endings

While ending 2 is my favorite, I feel that Melissa changed really fast. I do believe in some cases it is possible, but it's just unlikely , especially after how Melissa reacted to the therapist ( at least she heard Helen out). Ending 1 was written badly, it was dry, incomplete, and boring. The fact that Melissa laid down and accepted the divorce doesn't do anything for her character trait, even if she does stay a bitch I doubt she'd take it lying down. Ending 3 sas probably the most realistic in terms of fluent character personality. The story was okay, not the best but also not the worst.

tazz317tazz317almost 9 years ago
THIS STORY HAS A LOT OF FLEETWOOD MAC OVERTONES

tied into the Hippy Generation. TK U MLJ LV NV

kjohns2001kjohns2001over 8 years ago
Drop the reconciliation bit and it's a great story

This is a very great story, as long as you skip the reconciliation bit. Trust me, unless you are into someone being so blinded by a very stupid love you will regret even glancing at the reconciliation ending. It is enough to make a normal man sick to his stomach and will ruin all the greatness that this story had up to that point.

Taffbanjo2013Taffbanjo2013over 8 years ago
A Cop out, Stang.

If you're writing a story, have the courage of your convictions.

And remember that "your" and "you're" have different meanings. Neither you nor your editors seem to know the difference.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Reconciliation

I like the reconciliation ending. Everyone deserves a second chance IF they haven't gone too far.

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketover 8 years ago
I don't love like

I don't like stories where the author creates multiple endings and I then as the readers to select the ending they like. To be blunt it is a cop out by the author.

kjohns2001kjohns2001over 8 years ago
Just reread this one.

I just reread this one and find that I love it just as much as the first time, although I can't help but wonder how the husband could be so stupid as to stay with his bitch of a wife for ten years. And fair warning for anyone, who like myself, can't stand the pain of reconciliation endings that simply could never happen, don't read the second ending opinion. Unless you want to have to try and bleach it out of your mind afterwards so it doesn't taint the story for you. No way such a bitch, especially one with mental problems as bad as this bitches, could ever change into the perfect wife, much less a human being able to function normally in society.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2over 8 years ago
gave it a 5 for effort and content

and to help your score from the asshole of lit who gave you a 1

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
First ending is best

Remove the part where they get back together considering how badly she treated him I don't see her changing if she got him back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Finish your own story SS6!

Don't rely on readers to finish your tale. Clearly a 1* for that reason.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Clearly anon of 2/8/16 posting of ftds

Comment.. Did not read whole story and realize ss06 did complete the story and gave 3 alt ending. Wonder what story he/she read.

Hiding in cloke of anonymous

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
some women think like this

There are a lot of women that think exactly like this and a lot of them end up with the same results. She should have been suspicious of some of her friends while listening to others. I like the ending with he and Jessica getting together. The others could just be deleted. Getting set to the curb is exactly what she deserved and hopefully her next spouse will not have to endure what this one did. I'm sure that the women that think this way will hate the ending I liked but so be it. I would have never put up with it for ten years no matter what he called love. This could be a great burn the bitch story. Another one of your better stories with a good supplied ending.

Kitist02Kitist02about 8 years ago
Anger Management 101

Thanks for offing Ryan in your third ending.

She was actually changing into a wife that could be loved and could show love.

This was a treat to read.

c24jc24jabout 8 years ago
Loved the third ending - what a twist !!

Got to me with the third ending. Unexpected. I had wondered during the story if it was the same Ryan, but even so . . . quite a nice surprise !!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
good story

ghost car? no need, spoiled it a bit.

needs one good ending not three mediocre ones.

nice read though.

swedishreader1swedishreader1about 8 years ago
Terrible.

What an unbelievable mess of a story.

Totally unrealistic and a car that is alive thrown in.

1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
CHRISSIE MAY GET MAD OVER PREVIOUS COMMENTS

I loved it! I loved the first 2 endings! Love that car Chrissie! Love you all! Bye 10 stars = 100 %. Bye. Greg.

MoondogAUMoondogAUalmost 8 years ago
Nice to see Chrissy and her family again.

Interesting offering the three endings. Overall the first is the most "true to for " for the author. Nice to tie in the story with "Chrissy".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Noway should anyone believe that he take his wife back.

Many_MemoriesMany_Memoriesalmost 8 years ago
Three endings to the same story -

Only the first ending made any sense! What can you not remember about B T B!!

That is just what she was - a pure, unadulterated B # * & H!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I just don't get your fascination for reconciliations

You just turned a 5* story into a 1* with the triple ending gimmick.

statestreetstatestreetover 7 years ago
something funny about ending #2

I was reading the story and the 2nd ending (Reconciliation) had something in it that makes me think Melissa was not as faithful as she portended to be. In the section after Darren leaves and Melissa gets drunk and lays on the couch there is the statement that the "camera focussed on her vagina" showing her to be masturbating. To my knowledge, cameras don't focus by themselves onto a particular body part. Could there have been someone with Melissa filming her self-exploration? Could that someone, man or woman, have then enjoyed Melissa's vagina?

Interesting story. To me ending #1 seemed the most probable while #s 2 and 3 were a toss-up for a distant 2nd place.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Top 3

First of all, one of the 3 best ever written here.

To those with a negative comment....

Shut up, and read something else!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
C'mon guys

Ending #1 was the most likely.

Ending #2 was the feel good ending.

Ending #3 the lawyer got shot in the head.

What's not to like here?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
CHRISSIE REMINDS ME OF THE CAR FROM THE MOVIE " THE CAR"

Hi there peoples me again SORRY! I just wanted to say that If you ever watched a movie called The Car? Its a Devil car! Now cast your memory to when Chrissie saved christa from the pedophile! OK NOW CHRISSIE COMES ROARING UP FROM THE GARAGE! The sound of the devil car at the cemetery reminds me of the sound Chrissie would make ( I did not say Chrissie was a Devil car) she would run me over! Love you all! GREG. OH 100 % OF READING ENJOYMENT BYE.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Ivy Leaguers

Dear Anonymous,

Hope that only just enough of you and your Republican/Fascist friends in the flyover states lose your Affordable Care Act health coverage and die to bring the Electoral College vote back in line with the popular vote.

An Ivy Leaguer

TonyKiwiTonyKiwiabout 7 years ago
another crap story

with a stupid female character as usual. Therapist notes being released without her permission, don't think so. BS rubbish #1. TK

gmann57gmann57almost 7 years ago

I like the twisted ending best

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1* i dont read multiple ending stories

1* for cucko=ing out and not commiting to an ending .

that tells me you wanted the matt moreau cuckold ending but were afraid to commit .

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketalmost 7 years ago
This story was doing well until.

The author decided to use the multiple endings trick. Blast it I hate stories with more than one ending. There are a couple of other authors on this site who use this same device frequently and I usually skip their stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Fan

Are we a fan of Victoria Justice Stang?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow what a copout with the multiple endings...

Seriously wtf? That is some real bullshit you pulled. Who the hell does that multiple endings?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Multiple endings

Decent story but multiple endings demonstrate a lack of confidence. Besides who needs other endings: always go with the one where the lawyer takes two rounds to the cranium. It's the feel-good ending! 4stars. JPR

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Interesting

I, too, feel like the multiple endings were a cop-out. However, 9C was foolish. Of the others, while 9B left the reader with a good feeling, 9A was most realistic. After 10 years of beating their mate down, one isn't going to change overnight. But a woman isn't going to go watch her ex having a family with her replacement. She's going to move on and spread her legs.

boatbummboatbummover 6 years ago
Loved The Story But....

....As others have said, it should have stopped at the end of 9A.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good story

This is a great story and you are a good writer. The only problem I have with your writing is your constant use of G Dam in your stories.

Denny CraneDenny Craneover 6 years ago
Never a fan of optional endings...

Just pick one and stick with it, for good or bad. Caused me to drop a star. Sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The first ending was really good

The RAAC ending was weird, and the twist-RAAC (because that’s what it fucking was!) was abysmal. 4 for the story/9A storyline, but only for the ending as no self-respecting man would put up with that cunt’s treatment. Luckily, the other endings were optional, and I choose to pretend that you didn’t write them

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
9C is the true end

As bizarre as it is, it's the only one that actually ties everything up. In all of the other endings, you have this odd Ryan-shaped plot thread that never gets resolved, and the fact that the guy who the wife blames for all of her problems being the husband's friend and divorce attorney is left as a big red herring.

Kitist02Kitist02about 6 years ago
Deja Vu all over again

When I got to the the end, I was startled to see that I'd read it before and had given it a 5* rating. I'd still give it a 5* rating, I was just befuddled because I couldn't remember reading it before. It was as if I read it fresh, for the first time.

I liked your giving us a choice of endings, and while 9A was probably the most probable ending, I preferred 9C. Like someone else noted, it wrapped up all of the story lines, and quite elegantly. For some reason I enjoy having all the strings done up solidly.

Thanks for writing it.

J

Offler79Offler79about 6 years ago
B

Thanks for writing ending b, it saved my heart.

Yesterday I read a story with a horrible ending, hours after that i couldn‘t let go.

Ending b has made me let go of the story yesrerday, thank you so much

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Good story, as usual--

from this author. 9A seems logical, after the ridiculous treatment she'd meted out to Darren, over 10 years. A leopard does not change it's spots and just because she didn't go out and get fucked, she'd already allowed strange men to paw her in public without any protest, so why should that be a factor towards RAAC.5 stars.

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderheralmost 6 years ago
Wow

Even I who bitches a lot about poor endings can't complain about this setup at the end lol.

It's got a little flavor for almost everyone. Well done have 3 different endings to the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Multiple endings suck

It's like you have wimped out and are trying to please everyone. Doesn't work. Stick to a single ending and accept either the lumps or accolades.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Multiple Endings Are Great

Opinions are like... Well, we all know.

chaoddicchaoddicover 5 years ago
Reconciliation ending

That is really the one that fits the best imo. She never actually cheated on him either physically or emotionally. She just needed to get over herself and realize what she had. Although she let guys feel her boobs up, she never let it go further and has finalky realized she should stay away from those types of situations. Excellent story as always. 5* all the way

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984over 5 years ago
Reconciliation ending all the way.

Really enjoyed this story and the rec ending is the only ending that fits in with the story.

PowersworderPowersworderover 5 years ago

Definitely the first ending.

Melissa vowing not to be a cunt was too little, 10 years too late. After putting up with a decade of abuse, Darren just needed to get away from that demented bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I liked the stint about the car saving the daughter. Nice touch

Good material for spin-off

SwordWielderSwordWielderalmost 5 years ago
Good Story

I preferred the first ending. You could have had a horror ending also - 9D - where chrissie kills Melissa:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
4 Stars

I Liked the Story .. But way to many different Endings for My Taste ..Otherwise it would have gotten 5 Stars from Me .. Also No Man Would Have Tolerated that .. Ask My Ex what Screaming and Ordering around at a Husband gets You .. She Called so Many Times to get Me back that it is funny .. But My New Wife does not see the humor in The calls ...

ju8streadingju8streadingover 4 years ago
hope

i do hope you write some more stories with that yellow mustang in them

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous