Freakin' with the Enemy Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lost in that internal deliberation, Danielle's eyes bolted open at the tone of the 7-11 door opening.

"FUCK..that was quick," she bowed her head and cringed as the sound of Denny's footsteps steadily approached.

___________________________________

"When it rains, it pours," Denny Pinson thought with amusement as he carried the bag of beer from the store.

With Darlene Craft having sent him on the trail Angie Burton, then the way she started putting out for him herself, Denny was getting as much quality cooch as he ever had after being stuck in jail without any for several years. Now with this teenage girl suddenly appearing out of nowhere, Denny sensed he was on the verge of even more.

Carrying the brown bag right up to Danielle's driver side window, Denny prepared to hand it in to her before going on his merry way. Just before he did however, he held the beer just out of her reach.

"I need to walk about a mile up the road...think you could give me a lift?" He asked with a bright but predatory smile.

As much as Danielle could smell the danger brimming from Denny's pores, Denny's senses filled with the young girl's trepidation as well, and he did what any self respecting shark would when he smelt blood in the water. Ever the opportunist, Denny savored that unplugged look of uncertainty in Danielle's eyes when he asked for the ride up the road.

"..I....ah....well....uh....," came her scattered response, knowing after asking him to buy the beer she had no grounds to tell him, 'no'.

"..Uh...OK...," she croaked, her blood running cold when she saw just how just how quick Denny swooped around and opened the passenger side door.

In a cosmic blur, he was suddenly seated to her right with the beer on his lap.

Having him hover over her window had been bad enough, but it was nothing compared to the claustrophobia she felt having him sitting right next to her. A few seconds earlier she'd merely been taunting the lion in its cage, now Danielle was on the verge of being devoured.

"Where do you need to go?" she heard herself ask, her eyes never leaving the windshield in front of her.

"Just a few blocks up the street....I'll show you," Denny replied, his arousal growing hearing the unease in Danielle's voice.

"You might want to actually turn the key and put the car in gear," Denny chuckled to himself as the teenage girl sat paralyzed beside him.

"I went ahead and got a 12 pack," He told her before reaching into the bag and pulling out a cold bottle of Bud Light. "I didn't know how many friends you had coming over."

The inside of Danielle's car filling with the scent of fermentation as soon as Denny twisted off the cap and took the first swig, she couldn't help slinking down in her seat as she pulled out the parking lot.

"At least no one on this side of town knows you," she told herself, but that small bit of optimism did nothing to counteract the growing tumor of anxiety and dread in her gut.

"How much further up?" Danielle wanted to ask but stopped herself when she saw him shoving the first empty back into the bag.

"Want one?" he grinned as he reached in for his second.

"I'm driving," Danielle stammered in growing shock.

"You are legal...right?" Denny leaned over and smirked, his tone signaling that the answer to that query wasn't all that important.

"Yeah," Danielle managed, not exactly sure which 'legal status' he was inquiring about.

One hand gripped on the steering wheel and the other buried in her lap, Danielle could feel the weight of Denny's lurid and unfettered gaze.

"He wants to reach over and touch you," Danielle's sixth sense told her as she blended into traffic.

Listening to the sound of Denny finishing off his second beer to the strains of the Top 40 station on the radio, Danielle took on the appearance of a pot of water beginning to boil as the silence grew between them.

Feeling his eyes roam over every inch of her exposed flesh as she drove along, Danielle knew she'd jump right out of her skin if he so much as reached over and touched her.

Indeed, when he pulled beer number three from the bag and without a qualm placed the frigid bottle against her neck, Danielle did yelp out and jerk the wheels back and forth across the road.

Watching the machinations play out in Danielle's face, shoulders and upper arms, Denny had the audacity to keep the chilled bottle snug against the girl's skin until she stopped trembling.

"Keep the car on the road," he groaned dryly.

Only then did Denny remove the bottle from the side of her neck. When he did, he noticed Danielle's left hand rise from the nest of her crotch and grab the steering wheel.

"Here....take a sip," he offered after twisting off the cap.

This time Danielle guided her right hand off the wheel without looking and took the bottle before putting it to her lips.

"There's a park about a mile or so up..pull into it when you get there," he told her, having clearly noted both Danielle's subtle acts of submission over the previous few seconds.

First she'd eased her left hand away from her crotch, now Danielle was visibly drinking while she was driving in broad daylight. Yet, all that she could focus on in that moment was the sound of Denny breathing beside her.

"The park?" she asked, just so she could hear his voice again.

Even though she was traveling up a busy, mid day stretch of traffic, the cars around Danielle seemed to devolve into vapor trails as she watched what Denny did next.

"SSHHHH....AAAHHHH," she hissed then bristled, her eyes broiling in their sockets when the Ex-con reached over from the passenger seat and placed his weathered hand firmly on the V of her crotch.

Grasping her left hand tight around the steering wheel as the beer swayed like a tempest in her right, Danielle pressed the back of her head against the headrest as Denny's fingers churned into the musky and humid fabric of her black leggings.

Somehow managing to keep the car on the road, Danielle could look down and see the older man's muscles flexing in his arm as he openly fondled her.

Denny's dark eyes glistening with evil intent as the wetness began to seep out against his swirling digits, it wasn't long before his vaginal manipulations were filling the cab of the car with the scent of teenager's arousal.

"Make a right at the park," he once again urged, this time with his lips pressed seductively up against Danielle's right ear.

______________________________________

She was the Daughter of a quite well-to-do family in town. An 18 year old high school Senior with her entire life in front of her, who should have been out discovering all the world's joys and secrets with friends and classmates her own age instead found herself parked in the most remote lot of one of the city parks, her face buried in the lap of a man who'd been a complete stranger only minutes earlier, lapping her mouth furiously around his bulging erection as if it was the only thing that could grant her another breath of life.

Staring out the windshield of Danielle Craft's car as she eagerly gave him head, Denny found himself focusing on a squirrel strutting across a patch of grass in front of them. With the window rolled down so he could smoke a cigarette while she was providing fellatio, he could hear the varmint's tiny feet crush and crinkle the array of colorful, late Fall foliage blanketing that far corner of the park. Watching the furry thing eventually fly up a tree with a gray flash, Denny tossed the butt of his smoke away and resumed rubbing his fingers through Danielle's hair as she bobbed her head up and down on his lap.

Shifting his rear in the seat when the sensations of impending release began to dance up his spine, Denny would periodically ease his left hand down Danielle's back and pat her ass every few seconds to let the young girl know she was doing a good job.

Denny could have sat there in the young girl's car and shot his wad deep down Danielle's throat and not felt an ounce of regret, While she wasn't nearly as pretty as that Angela Burton girl, or as luridly depraved as Darlene, that married woman he was fooling around with, Danielle possessed an eagerness and untamed energy that he truly appreciated. Denny was almost ready to show her just how much he appreciated it when a better idea popped into his head.

Just before his cum began its final boil to the surface, Denny reached down and raised Danielle's chin off his groin, leaving his fully aroused, spit-shined shaft swaying ominously in front of her face.

"Such a nice day outside...let's get some fresh air," he looked down into Danielle's glowing and wanton eyes and suggested.

Even in her relative naiveté, Danielle sensed they weren't going on a nature hike. The fissure between her legs pulsing like a supernova when she stepped out of the car and tried standing on her own two feet, it was a good thing Denny didn't plan on walking her very far.

Not even wasting the time to shove his cock back inside his pants as he exited the passenger side, Denny pounced around the hood of Danielle's vehicle before pushing her flush against the left front fender. Wrapping his right hand around hers, Denny spun her around and nudged her down the same way a patrolman would someone he just pulled over and needed to frisk.

Forcing both her hands flat down on the hood, Denny kissed her savagely several times on the back of her neck as he worked his palms over the swells of her perky teenage breasts.

Looking around to survey the landscape, Denny took note of the big pond a hundred yards or so down the hill to his right along with the maze of bike and dog walking paths crisscrossing the woods. Surprised somewhat by the lack of foot traffic even for that part of the day, he still knew someone could come along at any moment. That didn't deter him one iota however from doing what he was about to do.

Clenching his 10 fingers into the waistband of Danielle's skin tight leggings, Denny jerked them over the girl's rounded hips until they were situated halfway down her thighs. Immediately feeling the trapped warmth from her crotch billow out against his arm, Denny wasted no time wedging his left hand between Danielle's thighs to play with her soaking wet pussy. It was clear from the temperature down there, she didn't really care in the moment who might stumble upon the scene either.

Her chest flat against the contours of the hood, Danielle could feel Denny's fingers gouging and spinning through the folds of her labia, prepping the rubbery petals for the onslaught to come. Feeling her vaginal moisture leaking down the insides of her exposed thighs, she couldn't get the mental picture out of her head of him hovering behind her, free to do as he pleased as the wind whipped through the branches of the trees.

Grabbing the base of his cock with his right hand once he'd shoved the girl's pants down past her knees, Denny pressed his groin snug against Danielle's behind. From the exhale of resigned acceptance that came from her throat, he sensed that she was somehow still a virgin.

Danielle Craft had, in fact, been to third base with a number of guys in high school, but had never gone all the way. Like most girls, in her dreams she fantasized about how romantic and perfect that eventual moment would be. The realist inside her also was sage enough to know that special moment would most likely be rather awkward, most likely in a cramped place with a fumbling guy. With the reality that she'd found herself in however, while Denny's actions were far from romantic, he was going to be anything but fumbling or awkward.

Having spent her short lifetime preparing herself for what that first penetration would feel like, if she'd been expecting fireworks, what she got was an outright, internal nuclear blast. Buns up and bent over the hood of her car, Denny had the perfect angle to ram his manhood forward until a sustained wail was screeching from the 18 year old's throat as she dug her fingernails into her Toyota's sleek black paint.

"GRRAAHH..GRRAAHHH," Denny gritted his teeth and groaned, his hands locked around each side of Danielle's waist as he ruthlessly plowed her virgin cunt.

With no clue what to expect when she initially set out to spy on the man her Mother was having an affair with, in the end Danielle wound up with way more than she ever bargained for. And just like her Mom had on several occasions with the heartless parolee, now Danielle was allowing Denny to take everything he wanted from her as well.

"GOD..YEEESSSSSSS..OH..GOD..YESSSSSSS," the young girl's voice rose over and over through that secluded corner of the park, bereft of any logic, rationale or reason, simply uttered to egg the man behind her to fuck her that much harder.

With her face tilted down on the car, three or four minutes into the ordeal Danielle had no clue Denny had made eye contact with an older lady who was walking her dog a few hundred feet away. Danielle would never know how Denny had made a point of pistoning his cock into her that much harder when the woman came to a stop to stand there and gawk. How or why that dog never barked Denny would never know either, but the expression on the woman's face was priceless as she tried to turn to lead the pooch away, only to steal several quick glances over her shoulder in disgusted fascination at the carnal coupling.

Six or seven minutes into their tryst, another intruder happened upon the scene and Denny watched her with an eagle eye as well. This girl was close to Danielle's age, probably from the local college, but she was so absorbed and focused on her exercise and the I-pod buds in her ears, she had absolutely no idea the outrageous indecency playing out mere yards away.

All that was immaterial to Danielle. Concentrating on the explosions ripping up and down her spine with every fiber of her being, the half naked girl thrashed her rear end eagerly against Denny's drilling assault.

Alternating the pace of his thrusts, first slow and probing then recklessly hard and fast, Denny had Danielle completely at a loss over what was coming next. Digging his fingers into the tender flesh of the teenage girl's asschecks during one of the slow and churning progressions, Denny raised his right hand and brought it down with a loud smack that echoed through the nature preserve.

"GGGRRMMMMM.....AAHHHHHHHH," the air whistled out of Danielle's lungs when she felt the unforgiving force of Denny's open palm. The whistle was even louder when he did it a second time.

Feeling Danielle's virgin vaginal sheath constrict like mad around his ample appendage each time he spanked her, Denny knew delaying his gratification this time would be fruitless.

Collapsing his chest all the way down on Danielle's back, Denny buried his dick to the hilt inside the girl's spasming womb, the head of it slamming like a torpedo over and over against her inflamed G-spot until she was tapping her hands franticly on top of her car's hood. Allowing his lips to come to rest just below Danielle's right ear, Denny hungrily kissed the girl's sweaty neck as she mewed and gasped beneath him.

"I'm gonna cum," she finally croaked, her voice weak but tinged with defiant strength as she gave herself completely to him.

The two lovers were so enthralled in rapture, neither was aware a third onlooker had stumbled upon the scene. Luckily, the gentleman, who was clad in a size too small sweatsuit from the 80s, was in such failing eye sight that he could only make out the blurry outline of what was happening on top of that car from where he was standing. It didn't stop the gray hair on the back of his neck from standing on end however when the ferocious sound of both Danielle and Denny cumming filled the woods around him.

__________________________________

How fitting it was for the dance to end there. The entire merry-go-round had started months earlier when Darlene Craft caught her Husband having sex with the local temptress, ironically enough on the hood of a car. Having made the ultimate decision to contract out her dirty work, Darlene had introduced the cancer of Denny Pinson into her life. Through several sadistic twists and immoral turns, how odd was it for things to come full circle on the hood of yet another car, this time with Darlene's own Daughter Danielle's womb flooded with Denny's virile seed.

For Denny's part, none of that dramatic irony mattered in the least. If it had been a plot in a Lifetime movie, he would have simply flipped the remote right through it. All that registered with him in that glorious moment of euphoric conquest was the sight of his cum-smeared cock dangling between his legs and the gaping and satisfied pink sliver of Danielle's vaginal flower.

Stuffing his spent manhood back into his pants, even Denny showed a momentarily glimpse of grace when he leaned down and helped Danielle pull her stretch leggings back up to her waist before ferrying inside the car so she could drive him back to Loughlin. After all, he had a date later that afternoon with Darlene Craft.

_____________________________________

Unlike the happy ending of a Lifetime movie however, sadly this dance didn't end there.

Considering the drama percolating just beneath the surface of the picture perfect American family, what better time for the shit to hit the fan that over Christmas Dinner. Danielle's Mom and Dad were there in the dining room dressed in their Sunday best. So were both sets of her Grandparents, along with each of her Sisters who also had their boyfriends over. The holiday feast was spread out across the table is such abundance, it was a struggle to even see a shred of tablecloth. A more glorious Christmas card had never been sent.

Like a human X-ray machine, Danielle Craft had seemingly developed the ability, a shine if you will, to see through other people's facades. The main topic of conversation around the dinner table that afternoon was the article in the previous day's paper that the DA in Boulder wasn't going to charge Angela Burton for the drugs that were found in her car. There was simply too much circumstantial evidence attached to the discovery, and considering her otherwise spotless history, they knew they'd never gain a conviction.

Danielle sensed the pall that had come over her Mother as soon as the topic of Angela's good fortune was broached. The closer she peered into her Mother's soul, she could also detect the still fresh scent of Denny Pinson in each of Darlene's thoughts. Amazing how women were able to do that when it came to a shared lover.

For her part, Darlene could feel the weight of Danielle's assessing stare. It felt as if the girl was literally flipping through her mental file cabinets as the rest of the family shared in the feast. For just a hint of a second, Darlene looked out her Daughter with a vengeful expression of jealousy, as if somehow deep down she knew Danielle possessed something she never would.

Twirling her fork at her food, her appetite on hiatus for the time being, Danielle had a little secret, a precious little gift Denny had left her during their one time together that her Mother would never have the fortune of receiving. Listening to her Mother rail against the world in her own special, snide little way, Danielle toyed in her head just how Darlene Craft, along with everyone else around the table, would react if they saw the result on the home pregnancy test she'd taken only hours earlier.

The positive test hidden in the purse that hung from the side of her chair, just how would it feel if she reached in and passed that around, just like everyone else were the bowls of potato salad and macaroni and cheese.

And what answer would she give when the inevitable question blew like dragon's fire from her Mother's mouth across the table..."How could you let this happen....Why would you throw your life away....Who's the Father?"