Fred, Mary, Jessica & Geraldine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OVERLAND
OVERLAND
283 Followers

They spent an energetic half hour in the pool before emerging for lunch. As they tripped across the forecourt to the naya Fred thought that his neighbour was out and about again!

He had taken shots of the girls in and around the pool. He picked up the camera and took some quick shots of the gorgeous brown and white bums as they flowed across the forecourt.

Lunch was a happy relaxed affair with both naked girls keeping Fred entertained, both with their lovely bodies and with their tales of sexual exploration.

They returned to the poolside with the wine as they told their tales.

Jessica he knew about, of course, but her sexual gymnastics with Gerry's body was a revelation. Gerry told them about some of her boyfriends, comparing cocks without mentioning Fred's. She would suck boys off at the end of an evening and recently had started fucking but always had insisted that boys used a condom, as at that time she was not on the pill.

They asked Fred how he had lost his virginity and he had them laughing when he said that a friend of his older sister had seduced him just before his eighteenth birthday.

Without meaning to go down any forbidden paths Fred asked Gerry if she had any brothers and sisters.

"Yes she has," answered Jessica. "She's got two sisters in Nigeria and a brother in England. I've not seen him but she's always going on about how handsome he is and what a fantastic body he's got!"

Gerry smiled and explained that her sisters were both married with babies. One was married to an army officer and the elder one to a high-ranking politician.

"Tell us how much of your brother's fantastic body you've seen?" said Jessica quietly.

Gerry looked at her friend and then at Fred.

"All of it!" she said.

"Wow!" gasped Jessica, "I wish that I had a hot brother to play games with. How often did you see his cock? Is it a big one? Did you get to play with it?"

Gerry looked away across the forecourt and through the gates. In the distance the Mediterranean glistened in the sunlight. She smiled.

"I used to see it quite a lot but he has a girlfriend now. It's about Fred's size, nice and long and fat. Shall I tell you about it?"

Fred was ramrod stiff. Jessica came over to him and cuddled in, wrapping her dainty fingers around his shaft.

"Go on Gerry, tell us. It's making me so horny too!"

Gerry looked at Jessica playing with Fred's prick and picked up Fred's camera. She started snapping with it.

"OK. We used to be on our own at home in England quite a lot at one time. One afternoon about a year ago I knocked on his bedroom door and for some reason I walked straight in without waiting. He was laid out on his bed jacking off. I was flabbergasted and, of course, embarrassed. To make it even worse I walked in just as he came. I saw big long streams of white cream shooting out of his cock. I couldn't even turn around and run; it was as if I had been turned to stone."

"He laughed at me and asked if I had seen a man come before. I shook my head. He told me to come closer and to have a look at his spunk. So I did and he showed me what it was like; I even touched it! Then I noticed that his penis was still stiff. He said that was because I was there looking at it."

He told me to get a tissue and wipe him down. After that I got on the bed with him and he let me touch his penis. It was lovely to touch and he asked me to start jacking him off again. He soon shot his cream again, all over my skirt this time!"

Jessica was handling Fred with both firm and gentle caresses. He was beginning to work up to an ejaculation and he told her so.

Gerry was still taking pictures.

"I won't make you come Fred," Jessica laughed. "Not yet anyway! Gerry and I will want to see it when you come! Carry on Gerry darling. Did you fuck your brother?"

"I gave him my virginity!"

"Fucking Hell!" exploded Jessica.

Fred didn't know what to say.

"It was almost by accident. I was jacking him off regularly by this time and he hadn't even seen my titties, never mind touched them. One afternoon I was at home alone and went for a shower. I was alone so I walked naked from my bedroom into the bathroom. He must have come home while I was in the shower and I hadn't heard him. I walked back into my bedroom and there he was on my bed, naked with a huge erection in his hand. I just walked over to him, kissed him and started touching his penis. I just dropped the towel and got on to the bed, sitting down with his cock between my thighs. I just went so hot all over and I knew I had to have him then and there."

"I asked him if he had any condoms. He nodded and pushed me off him. He took me by the hand and led me to his room. He got a rubber out of his bedside drawer. God! I just flopped on the bed and opened my legs. He fucked me on his bed. It didn't hurt a bit and I loved it. I even saved the condom with his sperm in it for ages until I got frightened that my mother might find it."

"What happened afterwards?" Fred asked croakily. "Did you do it often?"

"No, we only did it that once. When we had calmed down we decided that we couldn't do it again. I told him that I didn't regret it and that I had loved every second of it. I still love him dearly. So Fred, when I told you earlier that our fuck was to be counted as my first it is because I can't tell the truth about my first, ever!"

"I am honoured Gerry, I really am. God Jessica, that's so wonderful. My cock feels like it's going to burst!"

"It can soon, Fred my darling! Gerry and I are going to have our last ration for the day 'cos we shall have to go soon."

The girls guided Fred from the pool, across the forecourt and up the steps and into the casa. Soon they were in the bedroom and on Fred's King sized bed.

They laid him on his back with his hard erect cock sticking up into the air. Gerry took hold of it first and, after frotting it for a moment or two, enveloped her lips around it and sucked him in. Fred groaned with pleasure as Jessica dropped her pussy onto his face. He stuck his tongue into her naked crack and sucked all of her into his mouth, clitoris and all!

This was just the start! The girls swapped places several times, using Fred's cock as their sex toy. They would mount him for a few strokes and then change again. Fred soon lost touch with whom he was sucking or fucking! All he knew was that he was having a fantastic time! In the end he warned them that he was going to come.

As if they had rehearsed it the girls knelt either side of him with one set of fingers each wrapped around his hot thick shaft. They kissed above his knob end and then opened their mouths wide. Bull's eye! His spunk shot out of his cock and into the waiting mouths. He wished that he had brought the camera inside! Most of it went into their mouths but the remainder hit their cheeks and chins was collected by the other and quickly devoured.

The girls lay beside Fred afterwards, kissing and fondling him all the time. What had he done to deserve such loving?

"Fred," whispered Jessica, "you know that we are leaving Friday night, don't you?"

"Yes my darlings, I know. I'm looking forward to the rest!"

Jessica punched him playfully.

"Yes, well, can I come back at least once before then? I want to make love with you again and anyway, you've not fucked me up the bum yet. I didn't like to mention it today in case it upset Gerry. Mum says you fuck her bum beautifully!"

"Jessica!"

"Well, she does!"

"What about me?" said Geraldine? "I've had boys beg me to let them fuck me up the arse. They said if I wouldn't let them have my pussy I ought to let them do my bum. I never did but if Fred's going to do yours Jess then I want it too!"

"Girls, girls," laughed Fred, "if I'm up to it I'll do it for you. You had better come back here on Thursday and spend the day and we'll see what happens. How does that sound?"

Jessica kissed him and sat up, her gorgeous breasts flowing all over her chest. Gerry sat up too and Fred's eyes struggled to focus as a second pair of generous titties moved before him.

"You stay there darling and have a rest. We're off now. Tomorrow I'm going to show Gerry the delights of Torrevieja and all places south of there!"

"And the best of British luck! You'll need it," said Fred.

He heard the girls chattering away happily as they left and he tried to follow their voices as they diminished up the street. He dozed off almost immediately and was then rudely awakened by Prince sticking his wet nose in his ear.

"Oh sorry old boy," said as he rose. "I'll get your grub right now!"

ooooOOOoooo

Fred discovered that he wasn't quite so tired as had first thought. In any case, feeding Prince had the effect of waking him up a little.

He thought that he should eat something but that he would have a shower first.

Soon he was relaxing under the powerful stream of hot water, soaping himself all over and removing the sex smells of Jessica and Geraldine. As he did so he smiled with the memories of the day, pulling on his cock again as it grew in his hands.

"You've done fucking well again, old feller! God! Wasn't it fantastic too!"

After drying off he explored the freezer and found a ready made pie so he made some chips and tucked in. A couple of beers rounded his evening meal off nicely.

He picked up the camera and went into the little room that he used as his office. He turned on the PC and while it booted up he connected the camera to the computer. Soon he had downloaded all the shots that he had taken over the last week or so.

He reviewed all the shots in thumbnail size and deleted some that were obviously not good enough to keep. Most of them he did keep. His Canon was a great camera and very few shots were unsuitable.

Fred created two albums for each of the women. They were all nude, of course, and the first album for each was more of a glamour album, mostly full length or similar although there were plenty of cunts and arses to see. The second album was to be his secret one, designed to raise the temperature of the viewer, Fred himself!

He collected together breasts and nipples, then vaginas with open lips showing clitorises. These latter showed the arousal state of the clits, juicy wet or leaking cum on to other areas.

Fred's cock was hard again. He suddenly remembered that Maria Elena was coming around tomorrow at lunchtime and that she had said that she expected him to take her virginity!

He also remembered that Mary had said that she wanted to watch Maria lose her virginity! He picked up the phone, hoping that Graham wouldn't answer. No, he was lucky; Jessica answered.

"Yes Fred darling," she almost whispered. "Mum's here. I'll put her on."

"Fred, you naughty man," came Mary's voice. Fred could hear Jessica and Geraldine laughing in the background. "Graham's here so I can't say much."

"Just listen then," said Fred. "Maria Elena will be around here about eleven tomorrow morning and she says that she wants me to take her virginity! If you want to have any chance of getting to watch you must be here before then. Can you make it?"

"Have you ever farted in the pool?" giggled Mary. "I'll be there. I want to hold your hard cock as you put it in her and then I want to hold her in my arms when you thrust deep into her and break her hymen. See you in the morning lover!"

Mary rang off and Fred stroked his rock hard cock. He restrained himself from tossing off, took a large slug of brandy instead and then went to bed. Many thoughts raced around his brain keeping his cock hard but he finally dropped off to sleep, probably through sheer exhaustion!

OVERLAND
OVERLAND
283 Followers
12