Freddie the Widower ? Oh Man!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he left she kissed him wetly and he told her to enjoy the birthday party and to have success with her French grammar test.

"You are not speaking to me in French," she complained.

He explained he was too fucked to concentrate on doing that. She laughed and thanked him excessively for her sperm bath.

"I bet never in my life will I experience a deluge like that again."

Freddie thought well that how it goes: his late wife use to complain about excessive semen whereas this young kid was in raptures about it. Well he supposed she would change her tune if she team up with a big shooting guy when she had to clean up and wash sheets and towels every day,

* * *

Money was flowing in and Freddie had no worries. Working was increasing his fitness and he thought this random fucking, far from ruining his health and confidence, appeared to be making him feel bushy-tailed. Perhaps he ought to look for a woman in her early fifties who was sexually active, had plenty of cash and liked to go out a lot. He could retire again and entertain her. A younger woman might want him in bed with her all day, or at least a substantial part of the day for weeks or months until she tired of him and that could overtax him and affect his drive.

Hmmm.

Freddie found old friends were beginning to socialize with him again, his old pals that is. The women seemed to think with Shelia gone it wasn't worth inviting him around to hear about his loneliness and being reminded what a good woman Shelia had been. At least that was his charitable view. He thought sourly had he died rather than Shelia those women would have piled her with support and lined up suitable men for her to chose someone to take Freddie's place in bed and to mow the lawns and do the dishes and work down the Jobs List. That was women for you: unfair. So with guys calling he was back to playing cards, watching the sluts work their trade in bars, playing 10-pin and attending football games. Unfortunately that really made it obvious he was alone when returning home late to an empty house and with a dick wanting attention.

Hmmm.

Introductions, that's what he needed. Freddie chose to have dinner at the diner late after the rush was over. He collared Peggy Mason, a young college kid, who talked to him most times when he came in because he was interested in her studies and he told her jokes that made her laugh.

"Peggy are you interested in making some good money?"

"Like what, having me jack you off in the washroom?"

"No, something better than that." Christ he hadn't known the kid was available.

"I won't allow you to fuck me near here. It will have to be in your car."

Freddie licked his lips. Christ this was hard going. "No, just something that requires a bit of thought and some phone calls when you're not studying or working."

"Like what?"

"Introducing me to lovely available women forty and over, the older the better, who want romance in their life and are available to be dated by me. You manage the introductions and for each woman I date I'll pay you a hundred."

"That's prostitution."

"No way. I'm looking for a woman who, if it works out between us, would live with me, perhaps even marry me."

"So you want only one introduction?"

"Yes, to get the ball rolling. If that one doesn't work out you find me another and I pay you a hundred bucks. But definitely there must be no hookers and no shrews and no under-weight or under-nourished women. Just really nice women."

"Ah, I see what you are getting at. My mom has some loose friends."

"I said no hookers."

"I didn't mean that. They are women out of relationships including marriage who have found men of their age want to fuck the young babes like me. I could live with you for a hundred a week."

"No I want you to concentrate on your studies. I'd keep you legless."

"God you have a big opinion of yourself Freddie," she grinned.

"Here's twenty for just talking to me about this. If you land me a real honey I'll think about a big bonus for you."

"Right, good one. Want to go to the washroom with me, no charge?"

"No, it's unprofessional for a guy to have any type of sex with his agent."

"Oh, I didn't know that. You sound ethical."

Chloe was the first one. She attempted to get his dick out in the restaurant and kept whining how hungry she was for it. Freddie delivered her home untouched and she accused him of being 'a fucking gay'.

Peggy apologized and said her mom had warned her Chloe was a bit unstable and desperate.

Failures relating to compatibility occurred with Beth, Rose and Amelia and miraculously Peggy introduced him to Evelyn who proved to be great fun to be with and took his home and they fucked brilliantly, like rabbits. When he was dressing Freddie spotted a familiar face along with the face of Evelyn in a family photo on the dresser.

"How is it Peggy is in your family photo?"

"Freddie, don't be mad at us. Peggy is my daughter. She had a big talk about you and your unsuccessful quest. Peggy, bless her, thought you were looking very wan and suggested a great bout of sex might just be the tonic for you. We'd run out of suitable women meeting your specifications and I volunteered. Please don't be mad at me. We had great sex didn't we? I certainly did as it reminded me very much of my wedding night all those years ago. You are great at fucking."

The next evening Freddie collected Peggy from the diner at the end of her shift and fucked her in the car down on the riverbank.

"Mom said your were great, but that's an understatement. I suppose this is your way of saying our little arrangement is over?"

"Yes but thank you."

Peggy said, "I got five hundred bucks out of you including for lining you up with mom. Do you want that one refunded because we duped you?"

"No, it's fine. Here, this is another $500 to go towards your studies. You're a good kid Peggy and I'd like you to finish your degree."

"I'm determined to do that Freddie; I don't expect to get many chances in life and getting a college degree is at my fingertips so I'm focused. Take me home come in and mom and I will give you a threesome. Dad is still away."

Freddie declined so she requested another one and gave it her all, leaving him almost legless. He did manage to drive the car.

The following Friday night Freddie's loneliness appeared destined to evaporate.

* * *

Freddie had come home from the bar with ringing ears. Bars were so damn noisy on Friday nights. He answered a call.

"Hi, it's Amanda, Amanda Blake."

"Oh hi Amanda, lovely to hear from you."

"Freddie, I'm in a bit of trouble. We need to talk."

"When?"

"Tomorrow. I'm intending to ask you to live with me for perhaps a year, longer if we decide on that."

"Okay," Freddie said cautiously.

"It's complicated. May I take you to breakfast in the morning?"

"Yeah sure. Will you be okay in the meantime?"

"Yes. I'm not in danger."

Freddie said that was a relief and they arranged to meet.

The Saturday morning crowd had almost filled the restaurant so he secured a table outside and ordered coffee for two.

Amanda arrived dressed in a gray trouser suit and looking pale and worried. He stood awkwardly and she asked wasn't he going to kiss her. He did that and as she broke away he said stupidly, "How's your pussy?" She looked appalled.

"Sorry."

"It's okay. I should have laughed and pushed it forward to you but the truth is I'm in a big down."

"Oh? Tell me about it."

"Oh god Freddie thanks for being interested and sounding sympathetic. Most of my friends couldn't care a shit. I finally worked out you were the best person to appeal for support. My husband is leaving me for this older woman he's been fucking even before he met me."

"What a jerk."

"Yes but my behavior with you at the pool indicates I'm also flawed."

"You could also say if you weren't flawed you wouldn't have had me to turn to."

"See -- that's just it. That's why I called you. You have such a positive outlook on practically everything."

"Well don't go over the top about it Amanda as you are losing focus."

"Oh yes, right. Frank and I have agreed to divorce and that's under way. But the jerk is still pestering me believing his still has conjunctional rights."

"The right to fuck you because you're still married?"

Amanda looked around nervously and said yes. But part of the annulment of marriage process was to show they had separated due to irreconcilable differences. "Still being fucked by my husband could ruin my chance to divorce him."

She'd spoken loudly and conversations around them had stopped. Amanda cringed but Freddie's wink drew a strained smile.

Freddie whispered, "So you want me to warn off the jerk and if he still pesters you to castrate him?"

Amanda's eyes grew huge and her wan face turned really white. "Freddie no, no violence. If you are in the house he won't come near me. At least that's why I hope."

"You mean he'd mistake me for your father?"

"No, if he is watching the house he'll find you are sleeping with me."

Astonished, Freddie said loudly, "You want me to sleep with you?"

A woman at the next table dropped her hot coffee into her lap and screamed. Amanda looked scandalized so Freddie said urgently, "Let's move to another table."

Voice shaking, Amanda said, "I didn't expect this to be easy."

"You can count on my support Amanda. I suppose sleeping with you doesn't mean fucking?"

"I'm undecided about that."

"Well that's encouraging. I'd really like to fuck you regularly."

"Freddie, please," Amanda whimpered, looking around wildly.

A waitress arrived and they ordered.

Freddie said, "I'll move in with you." He watched the relief flow across Amanda's face and felt very proud. He reached for her hand and she squeeze his hand and made a single kissing sound. He winked and she smiled.

She spoke about her feelings and that seemed to bring her further relief.

"The decision to divorce was unavoidable and came as a huge shock to me because I'd vowed never to be like my mother. She's been divorced three times and these days her relationship with a guy extends to three months if she's lucky."

"There's no need for that to happen."

"But she and I are so much alike; it worries me."

"It's purely a management problem. It has nothing to do with genes or inherited behavior through association."

"I like hearing that."

"I bet you do."

"Oh Freddie, you are so good to me."

"I'm pleased about that. Right here are my terms: I'll move in with you on the condition we review our relationship at the end of one year and we split basic living costs through the middle. If you find another guy I want our agreement terminated instantly. We live at your house weekdays and if convenient move to my house at weekends because there will be jobs to do there and it is ideally situated for outdoor pursuits that I wish to involve you in such as hiking and boating."

"Those are not onerous conditions. You make the transition sound so easy, so smooth. What about sex?"

"It's not a condition."

"Why not. You have me over a barrel."

'I don't hold people over a barrel, even for sex. It's not my style."

"But you find me desirable."

"To the extreme but what you have to think about is your family, friends and acquaintances know you are presumably having sex with a guy thirty-five years your senior. Imagine what that could do to your reputation?"

"Just living with you would be no different in the minds of other people."

"True, but in the minds of you and me there would be a significant difference."

"Then let's have sex."

"Give yourself a couple of days to think about it Amanda."

"No."

"Yes. Be a good girl Amanda."

She sighed and said very well, she'd advise Freddie of her considered decision in two days. "When will it be convenient for you to move in?"

"Monday when you get home from your job. Would you like me to take you to dinner tonight?"

"You want to do that knowing there will be no sex because of this stupid two-day hiatus?"

"Yes. It's no big deal Amanda. Huge numbers of sexually capable people go out together and don't have sex. Why this preoccupation with sex?"

"Because you are a guy and have licked my pussy and have admitted you desire me."

"But I'm also influenced by circumstances and the big issue goes deeper than the chance to rip off a couple this weekend."

"Oh."

"Quite."

"Mom said you are an unusual man and boy does she know how to assess people. I think you are a remarkable man."

"But not a saint."

"No, you randomly lick pussy."

They laughed and he noticed the tension had eased and her laugh had a little dance to it.

Amanda and Freddie parted, kissing and hugging warmly and he went home in a loan vehicle to a local vehicle service center to collect a year-old two-door Ford F150 pickup he'd purchased a day earlier. He'd left the red vehicle behind to have a retractable metal tonneau cover fitted to the cargo box. A mobile sign-writer had come in to paint on the doors, 'Speedy Home Décor Maintenance, LC' and his cell phone number. He'd traded in his sedan and paid the small cash difference.

Driving his new vehicle home Freddie wondered if Amanda would ride in the 'trade' vehicle with him. It was difficult to guess because she varied from being ultra snooty to rather basic, perhaps much like her mother. She better ride with him because he was having retractable fittings made to carry two kayaks or his fishing dinghy. Would Amanda get her hands dirty with smelly fishing bait? He sighed, no way! But she might sit with him watching him fish, a handkerchief over her nose because the fishy smells and she might flash her pussy or tits at him to keep herself amused.

Freddie groaned. What the hell was he doing? He and Amanda not only belonged to different generations but their upbringings, culture and interests were totally disparate. Her only interest in him before this reunion had been for her to flash her pussy at him. She was a fucking exhibitionist with no more real interest in him than she would have for a toad. Now she'd suckered him because she needed a shoulder to lean on and had worked out he was available and was a safe bet. She'd dump her as soon as she found a guy who fitted her concept of being a real man.

Running the pickup into the garage, having remembered to carry the remote with him, Freddie grinned. At least he'd get a few juicy fucks. There was no way Amanda would see herself in bed with a guy and not being able to fuck him. Exhibitionists wanted everything.

Amanda called and said, "About tonight..."

Oh, standing him up already for a better date, Freddie thought.

"I've decided we should eat here. I feel compelled to cook for you."

"Um, great. Are you sure you can cook?"

She giggled. "I grew up with the live-in cook being my babysitter. Guess what I learned to do?"

"I see. And the butler taught you to fuck?"

She giggled. "We only had a cook and always female and to keep your mind about my purity intact, I can say my mother ensured my stepfathers could not find themselves alone with me beyond a few minutes."

"Very interesting. So who did teach you to fuck?"

"Various guys. I did go to college."

"Ah yes. What should I bring -- wine?"

"If you wish but there is a cellar here."

Freddie gaped when he saw the big house in a swanky street. It made him think even more about the unsuitability of him pairing with Amanda.

"Welcome," she said, gliding into him dressed in an elegant white gown.

"God your tits like great in that dress."

"It's the cut and god you are revoltingly different. Not even my husband would say that, at least not use that word."

"What god?"

"No tits you fool. You look nice."

"Thank you."

Freddie pulled his hand from behind his back and produced five red roses he'd purchased, ignoring the criminally high cost.

"Oh great, how sweet, and with long stems which I favor."

Amanda let him into the dinning room where he noticed red roses in three vases -- a least fifteen roses. He bit back comment and instead said it was a lovely room and the table setting looked magnificent.

"Thank you. Some of our cooks had worked on the staff in mansions. I learned a great deal and it's one of my pleasures setting the table. It was so lovely of you to comment."

"So you lose this house in the marital carve-up?"

"No, my mother bought the property for me before the wedding and it's covered in the pre-nuptial agreement. My mother is very wealthy and continues to pay me a very generous monthly allowance to spend on myself and says she'll continue to do so for the rest of her life. I'm practically her only interest outside of politics. That allowance is why I can pay ridiculous prices for roses, my favorite flower. What is your favorite flower?"

"Roses, red ones."

"Oooh. Come and see my magnificent kitchen and I'll check the meal while you pour the drinks and then I'll take you on a tour. I'd love to show you my collection of underwear."

"Could you do that first?"

"Oh you naughty boy," Amanda chuckled, taking his hand and squeeze it. "Kiss me hard; my lipstick has a protective coating. You may grab a breast if you wish."

"Amanda I really..."

"It's okay Mr Disciplinarian. I'll abide by your ridiculous rule and keep the hiatus intact."

"Are you sure?"

"Very sure. I'm just ending my period," she laughed, enjoying Freddie's embarrassment. "I take it you don't go in during that period?"

Freddie gurgled and pulled her through the door to inspect the kitchen.

Amanda called on Monday morning while Freddie was having coffee with a tiny bent-over old lady.

"Hi," he replied. "I'm having coffee with a client, repairing damaged caused by a water leak that has now been remedied."

"Is she with you?"

"Yes."

"I'll try not to made you embarrassed. I've decided we'll do it. If you are in bed beside me I would be unable to resist getting me hands on you."

"What about use of the guest room?"

"I want you with me."

"Oh."

"And in me."

"Right Mrs Blake. What time will you be home today?"

"Oh, embarrassing you am I? Sorry. I will be home just after 3:30."

Freddie arrived in his pickup.

"Oooh, that vehicle looks manly. Please put it in the garage before the neighbors see it."

"I want your husband to see it if he drives by."

"Oh, good thinking."

"You'll ride in this with me, won't you?"

"Yes of course, but with a hat and very dark sunglasses."

"What about fishing?"

"What about fishing?"

"I take a small boat up to Raymond Lake occasionally and would like you to accompany me."

"Yes, I like fishing."

"What about bait?"

"Make sure it's fresh. I'm used to handling fish; I'm a cook remember? Alternatively I could sit in front of your and be troublesome by fingering my pussy to tease you."

Freddie looked like a stunned mackerel.

She asked, "What's the matter?"

"I had this thought the other day about you not fishing but sitting out on the lake with me and distracting me by flashing your tits and pussy."

"God you must think I'm sex-crazy. At least we think along similar lines."

They were drinking coffee after a top-class meal featuring baked salmon when the doorbell chimed. Amanda smiled and left to answer it and Freddie heard raised voices. He went to investigate and found a guy in jeans and a sweater laying down the law.

"You had no right to change the locks you paranoid bitch."

Guessing this was husband Frank, Freddie grabbed the guy by his arm, swung him around and slapped him across his left cheek.

"What the fuck did you do that for?" Frank yelled. "And who the hell are you?"

Freddie remained mute.

"Answer me bitch, who the hell is he?"

"My bodyguard with orders to kill," Amanda said.

"Get out of my house you fucking geriatric has-been," Frank said, taking a swing at Freddie.