Freebie Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you sure she could earn that kind of money?"

"Maybe not for the first few months, but it one of those things, the newer she is and the less people know about her, the juicer the pretence, and the higher the price per session. But of course, if not many people know about her, then she won't get many customers. Then come the glory days, when she gets a hot reputation, and everyone wants to have a slice of the action; during that time the price is high, and I can get as many as she's willing to take. That's where she can make the bulk of her money. But we have to be careful how we play that; otherwise she'll loose the fresh appeal. Once that happens it's up to you whether you want to call it quits, or just move into another part of the market to boost your bank balance before calling it a day."

Gerry was on the edge of his seat listening intently, now obviously taken by the idea, and then he asked,

"How come you think you know so much about this kind of thing?"

"I'm in the hiring end of advertising. And in our business, the money to be earned by the, so called actors and actresses is good. But most runs of an advert are not repeated. I know there have been some that keep using the same old face, but they're the exception. Usually we don't want any particular face to become associated with the product, so it's very much a one shoot and goodbye. If they're lucky we'll use the same face again for a few more different customers' lines, but very soon the work dries up. With the men I don't even get involved, and never see most of them again. But a girl whose face is appearing regularly on TV, even if it is only five seconds of loading a dishwasher or selling insurance; she has a short but lucrative earning window. And as I say, by the time their adverts are out in the public eye, most of them are struggling to find work. I can always find a customer to keep them in the luxury to which they've become accustomed. And once their glory days run out, if they still want work, there is lots of low-end porn. So being as I said to Mary, 'it's no good her pretending she's something she's not'. Then neither will I, as far as these girls are concerned, I'm their pimp."

"How many girls do you look after?"

"Difficult to put a number on. There's about ten or fifteen high-end girls, ones whose adverts are still in peoples minds. About twenty or so who get the odd good earner, but rely mostly on porno, either film or club acts. Then I've got twenty girls in a block of flats, but they're just straight pay-for-fuck at fifty quid a go."

"So this is your real job, and that rubbish about advertising is just a cover?"

"No, this is the sideline. Call it a hobby."

"But one that pays good money?"

"I'm not short of a bob or two, but then I wouldn't be destitute if I only had my advertising, that's good for seventy-five grand a year. So like I said, this is just something I enjoy, that also pays well."

"So if I let you look after Mary, what's your cut?"

"I'm not sure how much you know about running whores, but I think you'll probably know the normal split doesn't favour the girl."

"So what's normal?"

"The fifty quid a go girls get a fiver a fuck."

"So you take forty-five quid for doing nothing?"

"Not nothing. They get a place to operate from, with built-in security. If they could do better elsewhere, they'd leave."

"Well don't think you're getting that cut from my wife."

I broke up their cosy chat,

"I think you're both getting the cart before the horse."

As they turned and looked quizzically, I continued,

"I'm not doing it."

Peter added,

"She's right, we haven't reached the point where we discus who gets what cut. Lets just workout how to get Graham off your backs. All the rest can wait."

Gerry responded first,

"Have you any ideas on that score?"

He asked looking at Peter. But before Peter replied, I spoke up,

"I'm wondering if our best idea would be to just find ourselves a solicitor."

Peter took up the conversation,

"I can see why you would say that, and of course, it is your choice. After all you're the driver, and even if Gerry is your husband, in this respect, we're both passengers along for the ride. So if that's what you want to do its fine by me, and I won't try to talk you out of it. But before you go off half cocked, let me just run through what you'd be letting yourself into."

I interrupted,

"Oh I know all that stuff about being dragged through the courts and our friends and family finding out. But at least it would be over one way or the other."

Gerry butted in,

"That's the problem. It might be over for you, but think about me. At best, like you just said everyone will know, I'll loose my job and have difficulty finding another, and even if they don't send me down it'll be a hefty fine. But if it goes the other way, and you've already said about the way my lucks running, they'll send me down for twenty to thirty years."

Peter again continued,

"You're both right to some extent, but let me just explain something else. You go to a solicitor first; he then has to employ a barrister. Now to get a good brief, costs real money. I'd guess if you want to keep Gerry out of prison, you'd be paying the best part of thirty grand just for the legal team. From what Graham says, the total cost of the false insurance claims are very substantial, so the fine won't be lower than ten grand, and could be a lot higher. So unless you have rich relatives or money stashed away I don't know about, I can only think of one way you can get that kind of money. But there is another way. We could just persuade Graham to sign a disclaimer."

I answered,

"No. I know you think you have all the answers, but blackmailers don't give up. And all that stuff about legal costs is just you trying to frighten me. I know we could get free legal aid, that way it won't cost a penny."

Peter laughed,

"Ha ha ha. Legal aid! How do you know so much about these matters?"

"I've seen programs on TV."

"Well unlike TV, blackmailers are just people who think they've got the upper hand, you just need to outwit them. And yes you can get legal aid, but I guarantee if you go down that route, Gerry will be middle-aged before you see him again. But I've said my piece. And if that's your choice, it's nothing to do with me. If you have a change of heart, Gerry's got my card."

At that he rose to his feet, but before he'd moved Gerry said,

"Hey, don't go just yet."

"I'm sorry lad, but it's not my place to push your little lady into a life she isn't happy with."

"But you said we could get Mr Spencer off our backs another way; what did you mean?"

Still standing he replied,

"Mary knows what Graham's first proposal was."

With that he looked at me.

I blushed, but said nothing. Gerry said,

"Well come on, am I the only one who doesn't know what's going on?"

"But you do lad, she refused him the first time. And then he brought you into the game to win her around."

"What, not that thing about modelling the knickers from your catalogue?"

"That was it."

"For fucks sake Mary. You'd send me to prison, rather than flash your fanny in his kinky knickers."

"You don't understand. I've done that and more already, and we're still no nearer getting your situation over with. What ever I do that man will just keep asking for more and more."

At this point I actually broke down and began to sob. Not hysterically, but I just felt so sad and helpless, as if I was on a never ending spiral downwards. Now you might think Gerry would be the one to sit alongside me, wrap his arm around my shoulder and say,

"Come-on love. I know it's been hard for you. But I promise I'll make sure that bastard doesn't control you again."

But no, it was Peter whose neck I now buried my head into and sobbed.

Gerry asked,

"So what's your plan to get Mr Spencer off our backs?"

Peter replied in a soft voice,

"Not now lad. Let her have a little cry. Once she's got it out of her system, they'll be plenty time to discuss tactics."

So that was it, Gerry sat there silently as I sobbed on the chest of what to all intents was a perfect stranger. How long we would have stopped there like that I'm not sure, but after about ten minutes the phone started ringing, and Gerry got up and answered it.

"Hello."

"Ah Gerry lad."

"Oh. Hi Mr Spencer."

"I was just calling to make sure you were in. I'm coming around to see you about tonight."

"Tonight? Why what's happening tonight?"

"I'm going to meet some friends, and I want your little lady to accompany me. I need to give her the details, and make sure she's ready for the hairdresser and beautician when they arrive later. Anyway, I'll be there in about thirty minutes and I'll explain everything."

We of course, didn't hear Graham's end of the conversation, but even while he was on the phone, I'd sat up and was waiting to find out what Graham wanted. So as soon as he'd put the phone down, I asked,

"What's he on about tonight?"

"He's coming around now, to tell you all about it."

"About what?"

"He wants you to go with him tonight to meet some of his friends, and he's arranged for a hairdresser and beautician to come here this afternoon."

"Oh my god!"

And as I let out my cry of desperation I again started to sob as I buried my head back into Peter's chest.

He gently eased me from his chest, and using one hand to wipe the hair from my tear soaked face, he said softly,

"Come on. Let's not let him get the upper hand. We haven't got long, have you got a PC."

Gerry answered,

"Yes, and it's got the latest graphics card, so it can handle just about any of the latest games."

"So long as you've got word or some other kind of word processor, I don't think we've got time for games."

I looked up at Peter and through my tears mumbled,

"What are you going to do?"

He helped me to my feet and we followed Gerry into the back room, by the time we got there, he had already fired up the PC. As we waited for it to boot, Peter said to me,

"Now you can't let Graham know I'm involved. And he already knows Gerry's capabilities, so when he arrives, this will all have been your idea. Ok, just give me a few minutes, and I'll see what I can come up with."

Gerry and I stood silently behind Peter as he tapped away on the keyboard. After a few minutes, he'd finished the document, and the printer burst into life. This was the text he'd written.

To whom it may concern.

I G.W.Spencer do affirm that G.Kendal, being my employee was working under my instructions in the testing of a comprehensive security installation. This work involved a simulation of warehouse stock damage. Looting or, and stealing of the same. Filling in false insurance claim forms for the same. Distribution of the same amongst other employees. And loading of the same stolen goods into his own private transport.

Therefore any recorded material, audio or video, on whatever format, purporting to show this kind of activity, is not to be taken as evidence of any crime or misdemeanour.

Mr G.Kendal, is a trusted employee, who has my full confidence.

I am sorry that he has decided to move on to a new position with another company, but I wish him well in his new endeavour, and can assure any new employer that he will be getting a first class worker who can be trusted implicitly.

G.W.Spencer

As he handed the paper to me he said,

"Right now once that's signed by Graham, put it somewhere safe until you see me, and I'll get my legal boys to ratify it, and file it away."

I could feel such an overwhelming surge of appreciation building as I read the words and began to think this would maybe secure my freedom. And as Peter handed the paper to me, I wrapped my arms around his neck, and smothered him with kisses. As I kissed like a silly child showing gratitude for a Christmas present, I could feel Peter's hands gradually applying more pressure, trying to prise me from himself. Then when he managed to get his face out of reach of mine, he said,

"Come-on. I appreciate your gratitude, but we really haven't got time for this."

As I realised how silly my behaviour was, I blushed and as I backed away, said shyly,

"Sorry."

"That's ok, and maybe some time soon, if you still feel that way, you can show me properly. But right now, you have to decide what you want to offer Graham to get him to sign, and how we can manoeuvre him into doing what you want. Now our starting point has to be the two options he has already given you, but that's not to say he'll go for them now."

Gerry asked,

"Two options, I thought there was only one."

"Well I'm afraid that before he involved you, he'd already been trying to get your little lady to come across with her goodies, still using your prison stretch as the stick. But your little lady refused him, and told him to get lost. It was then he threatened you directly, and it was you who persuaded her to cooperate."

"So if posing in your sexy knickers was one option, what was the other?"

"He said if she'd fuck both him and me; that would be debt paid."

Gerry's face was at first a scowl, and then suddenly it changed into a big smile,

"That's it!"

"What's it?"

"Don't you see? She's already let you and Graham do it the other night, remember you phoned me from that hotel room."

"It's not something I'm likely to forget. But that's been and gone. If you'd had the sense to write out something before then, he'd have signed that night to get her to fuck. But now, it's water under the bridge."

"I see, so either she poses in your stuff, or you get to fuck her again. Seems like you win all around."

"Stop getting distracted from who your real threat is. If you don't decide on your strategy soon, it will be too late. If he knows I'm helping you, he won't go for it at all."

I could see Peter was right,

"Come on Gerry, it doesn't matter if he gets something out of it. All we want is to get that prison threat lifted. And as far as I'm concerned, as soon as possible."

"Ok, but why don't you just do the modelling of his undies, at least that way it doesn't involve having sex with anyone?"

"No, but Graham wanted me to do ten different sessions of that. And even if I do one every night, that still means ten days of being under his threat."

"So are you saying you want Mr Spencer and this guy to fuck you again?"

"If you want to put it that way; then yes. I'd rather have them do it and get it over with, and then we can get back to our normal life."

At this point Peter spoke up,

"I think she's got a point Gerry, Graham wouldn't sign anything until she's done all ten parties, and until then, he can keep coming back and manipulating her into doing other things."

"You're biased. All you want is to get back into her knickers."

"Well we're running out of time, if I don't move my car soon, he'll be here and then this scam won't work whichever route we follow. Hang on."

He paused for a split second,

"He's just been talking with those two earlier, and so I'll bet he's all fired-up and wanting to try you out with a double fuck."

Gerry burst out,

"Well he's out of luck."

"No don't be so hasty. What if I can somehow persuade him to double fuck her, but with you and him being the two men."

"What you won't get involved at all?"

"Hang on I haven't got this clear in my mind yet."

There was a pause, and then Peter said,

"Right Mary, you know what he's like, if he thinks you want something, that's the last thing he'll go for. So you need to keep pushing for the ten panty parties. I'll go now, and then I'll phone him, and ask him if there's any chance he can set you up for a double penetration session. But I'll tell him I can't make it until tomorrow. When he tells me he's too horny to wait until then, and that he's already either here, or on his way. I'll suggest he double fucks you with Gerry. That will really appeal to his warped sense of humour."

He looked at Gerry,

"If you show your disgust at the suggestion; that will make him all the more determined."

Gerry asked sarcastically,

"So what do you get out of it?"

"I told you, I'm not your enemy; concentrate on getting Graham off your back."

Then he looked at me,

"Will you be able to do this cold, or do you want one of these?"

He was holding out a little yellow pill. I took it from him, and immediately slipped it in my mouth, and picking up the remains of a cold cup of coffee from the table, swigged it down, making sure the pill was gone.

Gerry stammered,

"What in gods name was that?"

I answered,

"Mothers little helper."

He looked at Peter,

"What was it?"

"Nothing to worry about. But it'll help her relax. Now I'd better go. And the form for him to sign, don't even mention it until his already stripping off, and at the point where you know he isn't about to stop. But for gods sake make sure he signs before his fucked you. Right I'm gone."

As he got to his feet I again went over to him, and reaching up as high as I could, I put my hand around his neck, pulled myself up, and planted a big juicy wet kiss. Not just on his lips, but I pushed my tongue deep into his mouth. During those few moments as I hung from his neck, with our bodies pressed tightly together, I not only felt his cock stiffen as it pressed against my tummy, I also felt a turmoil in there, one I now recognise as a prelude to my arousal. Gerry was stood at my side watching, and I guess his tolerance ran out. He reached up behind Peter's neck, pulled my hands loose and as I dropped back to the floor, he said,

"Enough of that, I thought you were in a hurry."

Peter replied,

"He's right; just do your best to make it work."

With that he turned and was on his way. Gerry went on about the pill I'd taken, but I told him we hadn't got time right now, so he let it drop. We put the paper Peter had printed out of sight, and waited. As it was Peter and I could have continued that kiss for at least another ten minutes, as it was a good fifteen minutes before Graham knocked at our door. Mind you, its maybe a good thing Gerry interrupted us when he did, otherwise, left to my own devices, I'd have probably have been riding his cock at this moment. But day-dreaming aside; back to Graham's arrival.

As he waltzed in our front room, with all the swagger of someone who feels in control, he said,

"Are Gerry lad, I've been hearing good things about you."

"Me? What have I done?"

"This morning. My two business partners."

Then he winked and nodded towards me,

"Your little lady."

Gerry's response even took me by surprise,

"Those bastards! If they come here again, I'll fucking kill them."

Graham looked shocked,

"Why Gerry lad. What did they do?"

"Did you really send them?"

"Well yes. But I thought you might appreciate the money."

"Money! They came in, saying you'd told them to tell me I had to let both of them have sex with Mary. I said no, but they said you'd hand over your evidence to the police if I didn't cooperate. I said I would phone you to make sure it was really your orders. They again said, no, saying if I did, you'd shop me to the police."

"So what happened?"

"They took Mary upstairs, both of them at the same time."

"You went with them?"

"No they wouldn't let me. When they came down, they each threw me five twenty pound notes. And one of them also chucked two tickets to the football match, saying. 'Here, they're no good to me now the blues are out of the running'."

"So you're angry with them for only paying two hundred?"

"No. It isn't just that, it was what they did to Mary. They forced her to... oh shit, I can't even say it."

His acting almost convinced me, and I knew the truth. But as he hesitated and covered his face with his hands, I continued,