Freeing Kirsty Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now what should you do?"

"Make us coffee?"

"That too, but you should print out your articles as dispatched and match each one against the edited version. You may not agree with every change but even so attempt to determine why such a change was made - more likely than not it is simply related to house style or the subeditor's preference. Many other editing changes, however, may prove to be eye-openers and useful for your learning curve. Actually you did very well - my impression of your submitted copy was that it would be a breeze to sub, even with the re-writing. You write with reasonable word economy, display a good grasp of language and your wordage is crisp and clear. There clearly is a writer inside you."

Kirsty sat in her chair for a minute after Merrick had turned away and started working on his accounts. She was flushed with pleasure. She was determined to work very hard to earn more genuine accolades from him.

To Be Continued...