Freeing the Inner Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Larry drove down the street to the tennis club, Juliette pulled a bag from behind the sofa. When she got up it was sitting prominently on the kitchen table, a large heavy paper tote in shocking pink with a white cat leering back at the viewer. The little tag tied to the handles read, "To Juliette: Welcome to the The Sluts."

She undid the tag, opened the bag, and looked down inside. From its depths she withdrew a box of Plan B 'morning after' pills, a large package of condoms, an extra big tube of lubricant and a squeeze bottle labeled 'PL-6983'. I wonder how long the effects of this stuff last. The label indicated that she could expect to be hot and 'in the mood' for at least four hours after use. She nodded to herself and decided to wait an hour before she shot the magic mist up her nose.

In the bottom of the bag were two good-sized, wrapped boxes. She opened the top one and took out a leather and chrome harness. A few minutes experimentation found that it fit snugly, pushed her breasts up provocatively and held a steel ring right over her sex. She was pretty sure what was in the second box and she was right. A set of three dildos in consecutively larger diameters looked up at her from the tissue liner. There was a letter on top from Cindy.

"Dear Juliette, you hot little number,

The bulb end goes inside you and the cock end goes out through the harness ring. Use lots of lube and start small. After Larry has been fucked a few times, just use the big one. If you need to, you can use the little tube of silicone glue to build up a bud that rubs your clit. It will take a few times but when you've got it all figured out, you'll be able to fuck like a guy and come while you're fucking, just the way they do. It's a gas.

Cindy"

It all looked intriguing but would have to wait for later. Juliette put the harness and dildo set into her lingerie drawer and then turned on the computer. An hour's web search later, feeling well educated in the ways of anal sex, Julie shot the mist up her nose and went to get clean, inside and out.

When Larry got home Juliette seemed to have disappeared. Torn between relief and disappointment he tossed his tennis whites into the laundry and went to take a long, hot shower. Maybe it should have been a long, cold shower. Memories of Cindy's muscular acrobatics after all the 'attention' the women had given him blurred with imagined views of plundering his wife's plump bottom. By the time he reached for the towel, he was stiff as a ramrod.

Fully dry he turned to the door to find Juliette leaning on the frame. Once again she was sipping a cup of coffee, once again she was smiling at him and once again she was naked, confident and self-assured.

"Gosh, is all that just for lil' ol' me?" She beamed down at his phallus.

"It is."

"You gonna bend me over?"

"I am. And then I'm gonna stick it to you good."

He pushed her into the bedroom. As he reached into the closet for a wedge shaped pillow, Julie put the condom package and the gel tube on the bed. Larry dropped the wedge onto the bed next to the packets and gave his wife a push. She bent over the pillow and standing on tiptoe spread her legs and smiled. The other women might get off using the men but she decided that surrender was what she craved. Her inner slut wanted to be used. She arched her back in invitation.

Larry's hard cock rubbed up and down her wet labia and then with a relieved sigh he penetrated her. Don't hurry, he reminded himself,I need to last until she cums before I can pop her other cherry. Slowly he withdrew and thrust again. Julie murmured and began to hum at his measured pace. Deepening her breathing she raised her own arousal to just the edge.

"Grease me up, baby, get my ass slippery. Then let me have it!"

Larry kept thrusting but she heard the top of the lubricant bottle pop off. She closed her eyes in anticipation. His finger massaged her anus spreading the gel all around it. Then he pushed inside, first one finger and then two. More lube and more massage, then he spread his fingers, stretching her muscles wider. She felt him withdraw and then the blunt end of his cock pushed on her ass. She pushed out in return. There was a moment of tension and then suddenly, he was in her.

"Ooo!" The sensation was strange. "Wait a second, honey, let me relax."

"You're so tight!"

"You feel so big. Okay, let me have it."

The feeling as his shaft slid through her sphincters was oddly pleasant and very different to anything she knew.I could get used to this. And I guess that's a good thing since the neighbors are probably going to expect it! Oh, this isn't bad at all.

"Mmmm, do whatever you want, Larry. This feels good. Different, but good, really good . . ."

His fingers dug into the flesh of her hips, holding her inescapably.Mastered. I like this. Cindy was wrong. I'm not going to have any question about what I want to do. If a man wants me, he'll get me. I wonder how soon they'll start . . .

Finally, Larry sped up, slapping against her butt and finally shooting a load into her with a groan. Julie laid her head down on crossed arms with a contented smile. In the back of her mind her newly free inner slut rubbed her hands together in anticipation. The coming weeks were going to be fun.

12