French Country Girls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No sooner had Monique rolled to the side, her body wracked with spasms, than Gidget was in my arms peppering my face with kisses. I had been on the brink of coming several times as the girls took their pleasures and I really wanted more of Gidget's tight little pussy. I rolled over on top of her as she parted her legs to accommodate me and the head of my cock slid into her crease and bumped against her hard little clit. I reached down and ran it up and down between her swollen pussy lips then found the opening of her sex and pressed in. She raised her legs to take in more and a cry escaped her mouth as I pulled out slightly and pressed in again. Even though she was still dripping it still took several strokes, each one going deeper until I was fully engulfed in her gripping cunt. I started with short strokes until Gidget became reacquainted with the sensation and began rocking her pelvis up and down in time with my strokes. Soon I was stroking my cock full length, pulling out until only the head was in her then thrusting back in all the way to grind into her puffy pussy lips. I went faster and faster with Gidget squirming and thrusting under me. "Bon! Tre's bien! Mon Dieu! Oh!" she moaned. Each stroke felt like a pump building an orgasmic pressure in me until I could hold back no longer. The tingling ecstasy began at my toes and head and rattled through my body then built until I exploded in a raging climax and pumped my seedless cum deep in side her gripping arpeture.

Spasms wracked my body as I tried to catch my breath and Gidget, with her legs wrapped around me continued wriggling and squirming under me and stroking her hot pussy on my throbbing hard on until she had milked every drop out of me. "Mon Dieu, Mon Dieu! OH Mon Dieu! C'est Magnifique!" she moaned in my ear while kissing my face all over.

"See, I told you it would be good, non?" Monique said as she wrapped herself around us.

"George, my naughty uncle, I could be a slave to your body," Gidget said. "You felt so wonderful. Never have I had climax that good."

"Or so often," Monique added. "The boys who we have been with come too soon and are done."

"This is all too good to be true," I said as I snuggled the two lovelies close to me. "I will probably wake tomorrow morning to find this has all been an incredible wet dream."

"No Monsieur," Monique said, "You will find two French country girls in your bed."

"With our lips around your petit cadeau," Gidget said as she fondled my sticky sex.

12