French Lessons Ch. 02

Story Info
Lucy's father takes action to seduce the depraved virgin.
2.7k words
4.58
122.1k
87

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 07/11/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EmmyLou93
EmmyLou93
1,049 Followers

The following morning, Lucy awoke in her father's bed. She sat up, confused. She was naked and surrounded by books.... what had happened?

A single glance at the open publication beside her was enough to remind her.

Oh yes... Lucy blushed. That.

In the heat of the moment the night before, she'd considered doing those acts with Papa- Papa! How wrong! She felt shame well up inside of her. She truly was a wicked, wicked girl for having thoughts such as those, not to mention for what she did to her body.

You shouldn't play with yourself that way Lucy, she thought. It's so very sinful.

She resolved to go to confession as soon as she could get a chance. She'd ask Papa when he returned.

Wrapping herself in a blanket to guard against the chill, Lucy darted into her own bedroom and dressed for the day. She made her way downstairs, anxious to start breakfast, when she found that breakfast was already on the table.

"Papa! You're home!" she said, astonished.

"I am, dear Lucy," he said, opening his arms to her and drawing her in. Lucy jumped to him and greeted his embrace warmly- oh how she'd missed him! "How was your evening last night?"

Ha had a twinkle in his eye that made Lucy unnerved. He couldn't possibly have seen, could he?

"I missed you, Papa. It's so lonely here without you."

"It seems so," he said. Again, his eyes had a secret.

"What time did you get here?" she asked casually, helping herself to some breakfast.

"About midnight," he said. Lucy froze. "I wanted to go straight to bed, but I didn't want to disturb you."

Lucy could not look at him. He'd seen everything! He must be furious! How many times had he told her those books were sinful, dirty?

Her father got up from his place at the table and stood very close behind her. "If I'd known how you missed me, I promise I'd never have gone away."

"Papa-"

"Yes, my beautiful daughter," he said, drawing her in to another embrace. "I am. Now, I have to do some yard work, and I shan't have time to spend with you until dinner. Please, enjoy your day... but not too much."

He winked at her, and Lucy wanted to die from embarrassment. With that, he left the house.

"Did you enjoy your dinner, father?" Lucy asked that evening as she tidied up.

"Delicious my dear, thank you."

"Well," Lucy said, not knowing what more to say. She was very tongue tied around her father that night... every time she thought of something to say, she suddenly remembered what he must have seen and she blushed with shame and found herself up able to speak. "I should go to bed."

"That's fine, Lucy," her father said. "I'll come say goodnight in a few minutes. I've already lit the fire in your room."

"Thank you, father," she said, kissing him on the cheek and taking her leave. She ascended the stairs in the darkening, tiny house, until she reached her room. She found her matchbook and lit a candle, and was about to undress when she stopped. The images from those books did not leave her head all day, but what had seemed so real last night was now puzzling. Could those sinful, dirty things truly be real? What had aroused her so the night before now made her curious. Had she really read what she thought she did?

Lucy did not even let herself second guess what she was about to do. Instead, she took her candle and darted out of her bedroom and down the hall to her father's room. She stole inside and found the book that had captivated her the night before. She quickly nipped it off the shelf where she'd returned it that morning and ran back to her room.

She set it on her nightstand and undressed. Just as she was slipping her nightgown over her head, her father knocked on her door. He did not wait for her to answer, though- he came right inside.

Hastily pulling her nightgown down, Lucy stepped away from the door until the backs of her legs hit her bed. She sat down on it, nervous for some reason.

"Hello, father," she said, swallowing hard. Her heart was thundering. She so wanted him to leave so she could open that book and explore it some more... besides, she did not want him to find it sitting on her bedside table.

"Lucy," he said, nodding at her. He moved closer, sitting beside her on the bed. "Were you about to retire?"

"Yes," she said, and to prove it she drew her legs up onto the bed and reclined against the pillows. Her heart continued to beat insistently, and she could not help but think about the carnal words from the book sitting only a few feet away. Lucy was so inexperienced that any kind of hint at anything erotic would have aroused her, and she was suddenly introduced to something far more than a hint. Her arousal was undeniable, and the tenacious burning between her thighs was growing more distracting by the second.

Jack watched as his daughter lay back on her bed, the white lace pillows framing her face and her honey blonde hair fanning out around her, the candlelight making her skin golden. She was so beautiful... after what he'd seen the night before, her beauty was no longer a source of pride. Now it was a temptation... and an impossibly strong one at that. He felt his manhood stir, and felt an animalistic need to possess her take over him. Oh, how he loved his Lucy, but this was so much more than that. He wanted to bear her down, taste her, feel her, and make her a woman. He needed to thrust into her roughly, over and over, and feel her writhe underneath him, moaning and screaming. He needed to make her his own, forever, his daughter, his whore, his slave. He needed to break her.

But he loved her... he needed to make her enjoy this, or she would run. Oh, the agony of those two desires... to possess and ravish, or to treat her as a father should? Was there a way of doing both?

"My lovely daughter," he whispered, unable to contain himself. Before his very eyes, he watched as Lucy's skin grew flushed and tiny impressions of her nipples rose up underneath the thin cotton of her nightgown. His throat tightened, as did his pants. He lay down beside her, feeling the softness of her hair. When he lay down, his eyes fell on the book on her nightstand.

He gasped a little. She'd taken it.

She saw what he was looking at, and looked back at him, panicked.

"Don't be angry, father, I was just curious! I don't mean to be wicked, I cannot help it! I-"

"Hush," he said, drawing her to him in an embrace. This was his opening, his opportunity. He seized it with fervor. "You need not be ashamed."

"Father-"

"I said hush," he said roughly. "If you were curious, you should have just asked. I would be more than happy to explain anything to you."

She looked at him, confused. Jack pressed his advantage.

"Let me touch you," he said, gently. "I'll show you what a good father does for his daughter." While he spoke, he put one of his hands on her calf, running it up her leg underneath the flimsy nightdress.

"Papa, I don't know-"

"Yes, I am," he said. "I am your Papa, your father. You must answer to me... But I promise I'll make you feel good..." he ran his hand across her smooth, untouched thigh.

"We shouldn't-"

He pushed himself up on his arms, so he was raised above her. "Lucy. I want to do something for you, but I want you to do something for me." He leaned down and kissed the sweet skin of her neck, biting lightly until he reached her ear. He nibbled on her soft earlobe, and then whispered to her. "Let me touch you."

"Papa-"

"It would make me so happy," he pleaded desperately. "I'll make you happy, too."

"Will we be like the father and daughter in the book I read?" Lucy asked, her blue eyes curious and excited.

"Yes, just like them," he said with a smile. "Did you like those books?"

Lucy blushed furiously, nodding and not meeting his eyes.

"I'm glad, Lucy... that makes me very happy. Now," he said, raising her nightgown a bit. "Take this off please."

Lucy sat up and, after only a bit of hesitation, pulled her dress over her head. Jack gasped, and groaned. She was even more beautiful up close.

"Lucy... you are so beautiful. What a beautiful woman," he said, bringing himself close to her. He made her lie back down, and admired her flawless body. Lucy was the picture of youth and virginity. Her breasts were new, the skin smooth and unmarked, her pink nipples pert and hard. Her stomach was flat, her waste curving in deliciously. Her sex, clothed modestly with a dusting of trimmed hair, gleamed with desire.

"Mmm..." Jack said, running his hands over his daughter, his fingertips lightly brushing her shoulders, arms, stomach, before he reached her breasts. Lucy was breathing heavily, from both nervous anxiety and desire. Her skin was incredibly flushed, and her pulse was racing.

"I promise I will only touch you tonight," Jack said solemnly, looking into Lucy's eyes. "I only want to make you happy. But I don't think I can take more than one night without any satisfaction. Tonight will be about you. It makes me happy to teach you... but I expect reciprocation as soon as possible."

"Yes father," she said obediently. Jack smiled; she had no idea what she was agreeing to, virgin that she was.

"Good girl. You do you know to please a man, don't you?"

She blushed, happy that he was satisfied with her.

"Now..." he said, and resumed. His fingers brushed across her body, until they reached her small, girlish breasts. Her breath caught when he traced around her nipple, not quite touching her yet.

He could hardly believe what he was doing: sitting on Lucy's bed, practically molesting her. But he could not resist now. He was a man possessed. And who could blame him? He had a willing, teenaged virgin in his bed who was panting and wet. What man could resist?

Lucy felt her blood pulsing in her veins as her father began rubbing her nipples with his fingers. She jumped when he first touched them, and then let out an involuntary groan.

"Papa..." she said, closing her eyes. He always took such good care of her, and here he was again, taking care of her body. She felt his warmth, his strength, and his protective love as he looked over her body.

"You're mine, Lucy," he declared, growling in his throat.

"I am, Papa... I am yours," she said, and he descended on her breasts. "Oh!"

He began to suckle her, and she had to close her eyes. She pushed her breast up, so her father could get more of it in his mouth. Pressing back, Lucy did not care that she seemed like a loose girl from a common inn. She could only concentrate on how wonderful her father's teeth felt as he lightly chewed her.

"This is so much better than the books!" she gasped, breathless. "Why didn't we do this sooner?"

"I honestly do not know," Jack said. Once he'd made the leap that he could use his daughter in this fashion, he was amazed at how simple it was. He'd been alone in this isolated area with her for so long, no other women. It had been so long since he'd had a woman, and here was a beautiful, willing one. Why had he not seduced her earlier? Maybe he had to wait for her to open his eyes to her beauty.

Possessed by the realization that this was Lucy, his own beautiful daughter, Jack moved downwards. Lucy groaned in protest when he stopped suckling her.

"No! Father, please-"

"Hush Lucy," he commanded. "Be patient."

"Yes, Papa," she obeyed, but looked pained.

"Oh, Jesus," he said, when he parted her thighs. The musk of her sex overwhelmed him, and his manhood began to pulse painfully. It demanded to be thrust into her. She was flawless... a pink rose, a few drops of her wetness already running downwards onto the white bedspread. Her tiny virgin opening was dripping and begging for attention. Jack sat up, and Lucy saw the huge bulge in his pants.

"Father," she gasped, shocked. She had never seen it before.

He stared into her eyes for a long time, and that was when it truly hit him. They had passed into a new stage. Lucy was naked, still breathing heavy, dripping with arousal for her father. Meanwhile his cock was stiffer than he'd ever remembered it being, including how aroused he'd been the night before. The prone girl laying in front of him, flushed and wanton, was his baby. But that only made it better... the sinful act with this pure angel was so delicious.

"Say that again," he demanded.

"Father," she whispered. "Papa... please... I'm aching with desire. Do something, please!"

Her face became twisted with pain, and she opened her legs far towards him, drawing his hand toward her cunt. "Touch me, Papa," she begged. "I need you...!"

He put himself back into position, facing her cunt.

"Papa..." she whimpered, near tears.

"Sweetheart," he murmured, putting his hands on her thighs to keep them parted. "I'm going to taste you..."

With that, Jack put his mouth on his daughter's sex and slowly licked, drinking in her juices.

"Nn... eh!" Lucy grunted, jolting against his mouth. "Pa- oh my... Mmm... God!"

She was completely gone. She thrust herself against her father's mouth, and he had to put his hands hard against her thighs and hold them down as she thrust against his face, trying to get more stimulation. He had planned on using his fingers on her, but that was impossible as she thrashed against him so desperately.

Jack felt with his tongue until he found her hard, tiny bud.

"My girl..." he murmured against her and then began to suck on Lucy's clitoris.

"Ugh!" she yelled. "Papa! Father! Oh... that feels... please... don't stop...!"

Lucy wrapped her hands in her dear father's gray hair and drew him in closer. Her stomach almost ached from excitement as she thrust against him, her breasts flushed, tossing her head back and forth in desperation.

Once again Jack witnessed his daughter lose her identity and become reduced to a writhing, moaning nymph, but this time it was all due to him. If someone else was in the room, all they would be able to hear would be Lucy's moans and screams, and the soft wet noises of Jack's lips on his daughter's dripping sex.

"Lucy..."

"Oh, please father, please... Oh, thank you... I needed... Oh God... finish me... this is... everything..." her whole body began to shake and tense. "Father! Papa! Ahh!!! AH!"

Her scream of pleasure made the hairs on his neck stand on end, and he felt a gush of precum escape his manhood. He sucked her hard as she shook against him, until she collapsed, gasping for air.

"Lucy..." he said, rising up over her and wiping his mouth.

Her hair was tangled, her cheeks flushed, her eyes unfocused.

"Thank... you..." she panted, utterly spent.

"Goodnight, Lucy," Jack said, getting up and leaving, taking her nightdress with him.

He closed the door behind him and collapsed against it, ripping open his trousers and wrapping his hand around his cock, pumping at manic speed. It only took him a few seconds to cum, shooting his seed onto Lucy's virginal, lacy nightgown. Ropes of it landed on the cotton, soiling the girlish garment forever, marking it as his property.

After he'd cum, he sat down on the ground, exhausted. Tonight, he'd given Lucy enough pleasure to make her want him.

Tomorrow, he would make her his own.

EmmyLou93
EmmyLou93
1,049 Followers