Frenemies with Benefits Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was enough for him, and he groaned, his voice straining, "Jen... I'm... I'm cumming... Ooohhh God Jen, yes.. mmmmmm.."

His cum shot into her throat, and she swallowed, feeling him writhe a little under her, his hands pulling harder on her hair.

Finally she felt him relax, and looked up at him from in between his legs, smiling at him. He looked down at her, still breathing heavily, but grinning from ear to ear. He pulled her up to him, and kissed her, their breathing soon becoming ragged.

She pushed him away though, murmuring, "No John... I... I did that because I wanted to repay you.. Not because I wanted something.."

He kissed down into her neck and moaned, "But I want something.. I want more of you Jen."

She laughed and pulled away again and shrugged, "Well, it's Saturday and I have errands to run... But... if you wanted to stay with me today... we could see about getting more... later..." He smiled up at her, then hurried to put his clothes on.

As they were headed out the door, she jumped, "Oh!"

He looked at her a while and finally said, "What....?"

"Fuck you, Tate."

"What..." He stumbled, "What was that for? I didn't even..."

"I just haven't said it yet today," She grinned up at him.

"Oh...well in that case... Please do Jenny."

"I just might."

*

To be continued.

Please comment and let me know what you think.

12