Fresh Off The Bus 2 Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angela gasped when she saw his cock. It was now eleven inches long and as thick as her wrist. "How is this possible?" she asked caressing it.

"I think it has something to do with a shot they gave me the day I was "recruited" by E&I. My old black snakes grown five inches in the last month. I fucked the shit out of my wife all week, Ruth can barely walk. Shooting a wad off now feels ten times better then it used to."

She sucked him off three times during their shift. His big balls filling her belly with sperm each time and he still fucked her at his house after work.

Angela had six orgasms before he came. James held his cock in her pussy and kissed her after he had finished. Angela felt safe and protected engulfed by her partners muscular body. "Whatever they did to you I like it."

James stopped kissing her and got up off her body going over to his uniform. "The guy who stabbed me with the needle called it X-serum. He said it would make me loyal to Solomon King and that I would be thankful for it. I was worried they were sticking me with some poison so I swiped a vial." James pulled a vial out of his wallet and held it up to the light. He tossed it over to her and she picked it up. "That's why I brought you home and not to the motel, every room there has a live internet connection. It's made me younger and stronger in addition to giving me a big cock."

Angela gasped thinking of all the people that might have watched her and James fuck. She looked at the vial again.

"I can't promise you it'll help," said James and her eyes widened as she realized the possibilities of the X-serum. "And bitch," he added. "this is the last time I'll betray Mr. King. Now show me that hot ass of yours."

********************

One month later, Angela waited in bed with anticipation. Tony slowly walked into the room with the help of a walker. Giving him the X-serum had been easy. Since he was paralysed from the waist down, she just stabbed the needle into his ass while he slept. The doctors called it a miracle. His legs were still weak, but getting better. He still had a paunch, but that to would go away when he started working out again. Otherwise, he looked great. He looked fitter, younger, and his biceps had added about four inches to their circumference. Best of all was the fat thirteen inch cock standing proudly out from his nude body.

Angela couldn't wait, but she needed to hurry. She was dancing at the club with Asia that night.

The End

12