Fresh Off the Bus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Betty sighed again. "Parker Wellington lives in a different sort of world," she said. "He doesn't live by the normal rules. He never keeps girls around long, ever. He knows women. He knows what to say and how to say it. He has more experience with women than womanizers three times his age, it comes that easily and naturally to him. I've studied up. I know. I just don't want you to get hurt, sweetie, and this can only end badly."

Amberly was amazed her friend had such strong opinions on the matter. "Don't worry about me, Betty," she repeated. "I'll be fine, honest."

After a long silence, Betty smiled and said, "I hope you're right."

* * *

It was Wednesday and they were at the Manor House for lunch, and Burton was staring at Parker sternly. It was rare for Burton to speak his mind, rare for him to challenge Parker on anything, and rare for him to speak reproachfully. Quite clearly, the guy meant what he was saying.

"This is ridiculous, Parker," the man said with disappointment in his voice. "Yes, even for you. She's not some drunk bitch at a bar. She's not a fame-grubbing model. She's not a gold-digging slut. She's not even someone who came looking for the limelight, or the lifestyle, or you. She's a good girl, a sweet and innocent girl, and she deserves better."

Parker was more than a little surprised. "Don't sugarcoat it for me, Burton," he snapped.

The eyes of his friend narrowed. "Don't patronize me, Parker," he said. "I'm your friend because you know what it means to live our kind of existence and you're fun to hang with, and mostly because you seem to shun the spotlight as equally as you embrace it. I follow you around and let you run the show, and that's fine by me, but I'm telling you now that you're being a brazen shithead when it comes to this girl."

Parker folded his arms across his chest, pouting. He never knew his friend had this kind of forcefulness in him; he had always been content to go with the flow, to come along for the ride. He likedthatBurton much better. "And why is that?" he asked.

"Because you're using her for sex and she is not the type of girl you should use," Burton said simply as he buttered a piece of bread. "She's a country girl way in over her head and you're screwing her over. Literally."

Parker grinned. "It sounds like you like this girl."

His friend rolled his eyes. "I don't like her. I don't not like her. Would I fuck her? Sure! Once, twice, maybe even three times, but I wouldn't prolong it. I wouldn't date her; it's not the right thing to do. She won't survive in our world. She's not someone like Katya, who deserves it. She's not a bitch. This girl is too good for the way your treating her."

Parker shrugged. "What would you suggest I do?"

"End it," Burton said. "For her own good, before she gets too wrapped up in the lifestyle and before she falls too hard for your façade."

Parker thought for a long moment, then sighed. He hated moral quandaries, particularly when it conflicted with exquisite breasts and a succulent ass. Burton, he decided, was not his favorite person at the moment; he hated being told what to do.

"Fine," he said sullenly.

"Fine what?" the other man pressed.

Parker shrugged. "I'll do it."

"Of course, you will," Burton stated matter-of-factly.

"She's coming over tonight." Parker grinned lasciviously. "When do you suggest I do it?"

Burton rolled his eyes again. "Whatever," he muttered. "Fine, fuck her one more time."

Parker grinned again. "You know, if girls knew you were such a gentleman you'd get way more ass than even me."

It was Burton's turn to sigh. "The fact that I'm a gentleman is why Idon'tget way more ass than you, Parker. I'll only fuck sluts, not just any girl, and certainly not the good ones."

Parker's phone rang in his pocket. The ringtone wasAmerican Womanby Hendrix, which easily alerted him to the caller's identity. There was only one person to whom he had assigned that particular ringtone.

"Hello, my sweet," he cooed into the phone. "How is that beautiful body of yours?"

"Lonely," pouted Allegra Widmore, one of his oldest socialite friends, "since you went and got yourself a pseudo-girlfriend again. It's sick and needs to get Wellington."

Parker chuckled. "Is that right?"

Allegra giggled. "I think so," she purred, "but just to be sure, you'll need to check my temperature. Head first, of course, and then rectally. Just to be sure."

"You're a hot little bitch, you know that?"

"I've been told that," she revealed with another giggle, then changed course. "Danielle is coming over for the weekend. She misses you, too, you know."

Parker felt a stirring in his loins at the thought of Danielle Rosen, a hot young high school honey whom Allegra had befriended, and subsequently corrupted. He was happy Burton did not know of most of his escapades with Allegra, particularly those involving Danielle; the gentleman would definitely not approve of those lewd and morally dubious sexual shenanigans.

"Allegra, my sweet? I'll have to call you back."

Allegra groaned. "Fine!" she squealed, and hung up.

Burton was sitting patiently, waiting for the end of the call. "I have your word then, Parker," he said with a pointed look.

"Yes," he said with a sigh.

And that was enough for Burton.

* * *

She felt sofull.

It was late in the evening and the hard cock of her boyfriend was buried deep inside her pussy, thick and throbbing, stretching wide the tight pink lips of her labia and forcing open the constrictive channel of her vagina. She was on her back on the mattress of the bed, her legs together in the air and lodged firmly against the torso of the man who was fucking her, her feet up by his ears.

Parker sat back on his heels and clutched her ass with both hands as he pounded into her, his hips thrusting back and forth, back and forth, roughly but leisurely. Her breasts jiggled with every impact of his pelvis upon her ass, bouncing this way and that as the flesh of her bottom rippled in unison.

"Fuck me!" she squealed, her pussy on absolute fire.

Parker groaned and quickened his pace, his hips whipping forward frantically, and Amberly squealed again at the vicious assault. "Oh my god, yes, yes! Fuck meeeeee!"

And then she was moving, the hands on her ass gripping her fiercely and lifting her into the air, and she found herself suddenly on her stomach with her face pressed into the mattress, two strong hands violently hiking her hips upward.

She could see nothing now, vision obscured by the bed and the locks of her auburn-colored hair, but she felt the next instant as the thick cock impaled her once more from behind and the juices from her ravaged cunt trickled down through trimmed pubic hair to her navel.

And then they werefucking.


If you had asked Amberly before that moment if she and her boyfriend had been fucking, she would have said yes, but the subsequent surge of animalistic brutality from Parker Wellington as he took her from behind was so vicious and so ferocious it made the fucking of before pale by comparison, like the girl fromPollyannato the demon child ofThe Omen.


Her orgasm exploded and her mind went blank for long moments before it picked up again and noticed the way he was by turns reaching around to squeeze her breasts and spanking her ass. It hurt, some of his actions, but she hardly noticed; her pleasure was too great. Parker himself was grunting over and over, seemingly incapable of making anything more than guttural noise.

And then he roared and yanked her hips back as he shoved forward, and she screamed into the mattress as she felt his spunk fill up her insides, splashing against the walls of her walls with that odd and oddly pleasant sensation of his cum mingling with hers.


And then they were done and Amberly sank into the mattress, and felt Parker collapse on top of her, lingering a moment before rolling off to the side. The sounds of labored breathing echoed through the bedroom.

And it was then that Amberly felt her head begin to spin and the blackness approach, and she surrendered to the sweetness and serenity of sleep.

* * *

He found her in the kitchen the next morning, rummaging around the refrigerator. He watched her for long moments before he made his presence known, enjoying the sight. She was wearing one of his long sleeve button-down shirts, white socks, a tiny white pair of panties, and nothing else, and every time she reached for something in the fridge the bottom of the shirt rose to reveal her pert little bottom.

It was sad, he thought, knowing his time with such a beautiful body was coming to an end, but he knew there would be other beautiful bodies to take its place, and sooner rather than later.

She closed the door and turned around, and gasped and nearly dropped the orange juice container she was carrying when she saw him standing there. Her lovely mouth, so active around his cock the night before, curved into a smile.

"Hey you," Amberly cooed.

"Come here," Parker said, his voice low and husky.

The bright brown eyes of the southern belle widened, then softened as she moved to him. She was clean, having showered when she awoke a long while before he himself did, and she smelled wonderful. He had not planned on taking her again, but when confronted with such beauty, he was helpless to resist.

He put his hands on her hips and pulled her against him. Their heads tilted and their mouths opened and their tongues danced, and Amberly wrapped one arm up around his neck as her other hand delved inside the front of his boxer shorts to wrap lightly around his hardening cock.

But that was not what Parker wanted. He could get any girl to handle him, but he was not able to handle any girl . . . and soon Amberly Faye would likely be off-limits. He wanted, suddenly and fiercely now, to have one last run at her pleasures.

He broke away. "Let me," he whispered as he lowered to a squat. He lifted the shirt and kissed her lightly just below her navel, savoring the smooth tanned skin. His fingers trailed up her shapely legs and hooked over the elastic band of her underwear at her hips. Slowly, ever slowly, he tugged the flimsy silk down to the floor.

Parker gazed upon the gorgeous sight before him: a soft swath of trimmed pubic hair above a hairless pink pussy already glistening with arousal. He had cum inside her the night before, but all traces of him were gone, washed away by the shower, and what remained was distinctly and wonderfully feminine.

Lightly he touched his lips to the teenager's soft folds. Amberly moaned and ran her fingers through his hair as he planted a series of kisses along her labia, searching for the one spot her knew would pleasure her above all others. When he found it, he zeroed in on the stiffened nub and wrapped his mouth around it, suckling gently, and she moaned again as her body quivered.

Parker was in heaven; the girl tasted divine. He grinned into her pussy and decided to raise the stakes. While one hand wrapped around and cupped a delectable ass cheek, the fingers of the other began at her belly button and trailed down through her pubic hair, and then over the lips of her pussy beneath his active mouth. Slowly, ever slowly, he burrowed the finger inside her.

Amberly shrieked. "Parker, oohhhhhhh yyyeessssss . . . "

As his finger slid in and out, in and out of her pink hole, Parker's tongue flicked across the underside of her clitoris, teasing it, tasting it, and she trembled and moaned as goose bumps broke out all over her flesh. He lifted one of her legs up and to the side, but kept his mouth working as he pulled it over his shoulder, burying his face deep into her hot glistening folds.

His tongue speared into her, his nose pressed up against her clit as his mouth muscle massaged her inner walls, writhing inside of her like a snake in the grass. Juice flowed down over his cheeks and chin, and down his throat; the girl was a virtual thunderstorm of wetness.

Parker grinned wickedly and broke away once more. "Turn," he ordered, and her breath caught. She knew enough of him to know what was coming.

And yet she obeyed.

He gripped her hips and pulled her ass out towards him, and she gasped and fell forward to plant her hands on the kitchen counter. Parker palmed the firm cheeks of her bottom, so young and luscious, and leaned in to nibble playfully at the one on the left. Then, in one swift motion, before Amberly had time to comprehend what was happening, Parker spread her tight ass cheeks apart as wide as they would go and touched his tongue down on the crinkled little hole set between them.

"Oh, fuck!" the innocent southern belle breathed at the feel of his warm, wet tongue on her anus.

His hands massaged the flesh of her rump as his tongue danced around her puckered hole, teasing every wrinkle. He licked her, alternating fast and slow speeds, long and short strokes.

Amberly was nearly beside herself. She had never even considered such depravity before meeting Parker, but had to admit that getting her ass eaten felt unbelievably good. When he planted two fingers without warning deeply and roughly inside her pussy, she exploded.

Her body trembled violently, spasming this was and that. When her hips bucked back into the face wedged between her ass cheeks, she felt his tongue spear into her tight anus, penetrating it, and she screamed.

"OOHHHHH FFFFUUCCCCKKK!"

The orgasm wracked her body for several long moment, pummeling her utterly. When it ended, she slumped against the counter, quivering softly, her mind wiped blank, which is why she hardly noticed him behind her as he rose to his feet and took hold of the firm flesh of her butt.

And then Parker Wellington spread once more the cheeks of the ass of Amberly Faye as far and wide apart as they would go, and placed the tip of his rock-hard penis at her rear entrance, and again without warning or word of any kind thrust forward as hard as he could, shoving his cock into her bowels.

"UUNNNGGGHHHH!" Amberly wailed as he slammed into her.

Parker groaned as he fucked the ass of the beautiful teenager with quick, hard strokes, burying the whole of his cock inside her dark recesses. The sound of his hips slapping up against her butt was arousing and the view of his shaft stretching and brutalizing the red wrinkled hole of her anus was lewd, and he relished them both.

"Take it," he told her breathlessly in a wicked sort of way as he pumped his cock into her butt. Her anus was vice-tight and oven-hot, and glorious. He thrust powerfully into her, more violently than even before, jarring her body so that her back arched under and her breasts bounced and jiggled wildly beneath his old button-down shirt.

Amberly whimpered and closed her eyes, and held on for dear life as she gripped the edges of the kitchen counter, her knuckles white as they sought to block out the pain.

Parker had impressed himself with his control, but the heat of the buxom beauty's bowels and the way the muscles of her sphincter unwillingly milked his cock as she quaked sent him hurtling over the edge. He exploded, spurting rope after rope of sticky syrup into her depths, not relenting in the slightest but continuing to hammer away at her, rippling the flesh of her rounded backside as every last drop of his seed was pumped into her ass.

And then she collapsed onto the desk and he slumped forward across her back, and long moments of silence followed, broken only by the sound of their ragged breathing.

Some time later, Parker pulled his twitching and deflated cock from the girl's ass and surveyed the scene before him. Amberly was slumped against the tile counter, her legs still spread and the cheeks of her ass red from his brutal assault, and a thick white substance trickled from her anus and down over the pink folds of her pussy.

He grinned at the lovely sight, and gave Amberly an appreciative slap on the smooth curve of her rump. It would be, he knew, the last time he was afforded the opportunity.

Which brought another thing into his head, and so he grabbed his phone where it lay fortuitously on the counter and brought forth the camera application. The girl looked like a post-scene porn star lying there with cum trickling out of her ass, and it was too perfect a moment to pass up.

He snapped a quick and quiet picture and put his phone back where it was, and then his mind turned to other things as he noticed her stirring.

"I was thinking lunch at the Ivy," he said casually.

Which is exactly what they did.

* * *

In the span of time from when they left the condominium to when they returned, Parker received five text messages from five separate phone numbers. None were frivolous; each held significant meaning to varying degrees.

The first message came while they were in the limo riding over to the restaurant. Amberly was nestled up next to him, her head on his shoulder, her auburn hair flowing down into his lap. Her eyes were closed; she was clearly feeling the fatigue of limited sleep and morning anal in the kitchen. The girl was so out of it, she did not notice when he flipped open his phone and read the first message, from Burton.

It read:Luna tonight? Assuming solo. Charles wants to bring his new trim.

Parker grinned; Charles was doing very well for himself lately. The girls Jimmy had found for him that night at Envy had stayed the course, showering him with affection and other physical gifts, and Charles had lavished much cash and material possessions upon them; it was working out to be the perfect kind of relationship. But he was unsure what his night would be like, so Parker quickly texted back:Talk later.

His phone dinged again as they were getting out of the limo, and Parker checked it discreetly there on the sidewalk, hoping it was not Burton again. He did not want to deal. It was not, thankfully, because Amberly noticed him checking and asked who it was.

"Jimmy," Parker replied truthfully, "my promoter friend. You met him at Envy. He's got a table for me tonight, if I want it."

Amberly shrugged. "Sure, if you want to," she said, and while there was little enthusiasm and great weariness in her voice, she was not set against it either, merely indifferent.

Burton would not be happy if Parker broke his promise, kept Amberly on the hook, and took her to Envy for drinks and more dirty public sex, so he shrugged and texted back a negative to Jimmy as he said aloud to the girl, "Nah."

The third text came, blessedly, with Amberly away en route to one of her many trips to the restroom; Allegra Widmore and Danielle Rosen had sent him a topless camera picture, which would likely not have gone over well. The four breasts in the photo were perfect, round and firm and succulent, and Parker longed to have his way with them again, particularly those of Danielle. He stored the pic away, along with the one of Amberly from the morning and several other naked girl pictures, and did not bother to respond.

The fourth text came just after he gave his credit card to the waiter. He glanced at the screen, smiled, and passed the phone to Amberly, who read the message from Bullock Greene aloud:The girl was luscious. Cannot get her out of my head.

She grinned as she handed the phone back. "What does it mean?" she asked.

Parker shrugged. "Your foot is in the door, I think," he replied, and she squealed with delight.

The fifth and final text came as they rode the elevator up to his condominium, and Parker groaned as he read it. Katya was never one to mince words.Just got fucked. Came three times. Bigger dick than yours, asshole.

Amberly cocked her head, but said nothing.

He sighed. "You don't want to know," he said, which was apparently enough for her, and then they arrived at the door to his condo and all five text messages were forgotten.

1...67891011