Freudian Chance of a Lifetime Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I suddenly felt completely relaxed by the feeling of my mom's kisses on my stomach. She seemed to be enjoying the washboard herself, lips slowly traveling down until they reached my boxer line. She looked up at me with those same playful eyes before she finally reached in and pulled cock out over my pants. It was hard and looked bigger than normal, like something had engorged it beyond its normal capacity. Maybe it could sense that we were about to go down a road no one ever got to go down, and that's why it was different. Maybe I was just imagining things, but it felt different.

The hot wet feeling of my mom's tongue on the tip of my cock sent waves through my hips. I lifted them gently in a reaction to the feeling and she smiled. Reaching around to pull her hair out of the way, she slid my entire cock slowly into her mouth, flicking her around my shaft as she took it all the way in. I could feel the head pass through and into her throat. She made a small throaty sound as she shifted and took it as far into her throat as she could. The softness of her throat felt amazing on my cock. Being deepthroated by my mom was amazing.

She pulsed her head up and down, the sounds of her throat all the more exciting to me knowing that she was just trying to make me cum without knowing that she was my mom. I let my body completely relax and get into the feeling of her pleasing me. I moaned my pleasure, feeling her respond by pushing my cock as hard into her throat as she could. She held it there for what seemed like five or six seconds before she finally pulled back enough to breathe through her nose. She looked at me as she slowly moved my cock up and down in her mouth, her tongue rolling over it again and again. Looking into my mom's brown eyes while she slid my cock in her mouth was so intense, I almost finished looking at her. It seemed she could tell and stopped, pulling back.

"You're about to cum this early?" She asked, playfully. She leaned down to suck one of my balls into her mouth while she waited for an answer.

"You," I said panting, feeling the deep massage in my hips, "are really good at that. I can't help it."

"If you cum first," she said, "then you have to go down and ask for forgiveness. A little tit for tat."

"I don't have a problem with that," I responded. Why would I have a problem with eating out my mom.

Smiling, she slid my cock back into her mouth and began to bob her head up and down faster than before. I could feel her tongue flicking over the head of my cock and I could feel the building pressure in my sack. Muscles were tightening and it wouldn't be long before I came. I could tell.

One of her hands slid up my stomach and she closed her eyes to focus on my cock. The other hand, I realized, was placing my right on the back of her head. She pushed my hand down onto her head hard, shoving my cock into her throat again. She bobbed back up immediately and then shoved my hand back down, forcing my cock into her throat again. I knew what she meant, so I slid my fingers into her hair on the back of her head and leaned my head up to look at her.

She was looking back at me and then lightly nodded, my cock still in her mouth. Smiling, I shoved her head down onto my cock, watching her eyes close instinctually. I was fucking my mom's throat. And the best part was, she was letting me. This wasn't rape, this wasn't some guy sneaking in on his sleeping mom, this was my mom telling me to force her head down onto my cock so she could make me cum with her mouth. Freud was crazy, but he was right, this was the best taboo to break.

Forcing her head down onto my cock over and over again, I felt her throat around the head of my cock. She was gagging I could hear it, but I didn't stop. She curled her fingers on my stomach and squeezed her eyes tight, but she bore it. I let her up for air once, and she didn't go all the way off, just taking deep breaths through her nose while she continued the pace in her mouth. After she'd taken a deep breath, I forced her back down onto my cock again, kicking my hips in unison this time to get the full potential out of the face fucking.

Suddenly, I felt all the muscles begin to tense and pleasure of it all had my toes curled. I couldn't stop myself from moaning, but I didn't stop shoving her face down to my hips, her chin hitting my sack and her tongue out to lick between my balls. Without realizing it, I felt myself go over the edge, my whole body tense as I shot the first, second and then third vaults of cum down my mom's throat before I fell back into the couch. She continued to bob on my cock, causing waves of intensity to run through me, making my hips flex involuntarily. I tried to stop her, but she wouldn't, not for another twenty seconds. I laid there shaking while she had her way with my hypersensitive cock. Eventually, she slowed and then stopped, licking the last of my cum off the tip and swallowing it with a satisfied grin.

"Someone drinks pineapple juice," she said to me before crawling up my body.

I hear some guys don't like kissing a woman after she's drank his cum, but right now, I wanted to kiss my mom more than I did when I'd seen her in the back room at the bar. I grabbed her head and pushed her lips onto mine, parting her lips with my tongue. She responded by rolling her tongue over my, much the same way she had with my cock. Kissing my mom, the taste of my cum in her mouth, solidified the fact that no matter what people said about me from this point forward, I was the only guy I would even know who actually face fucked his own mom.

"I guess it's time for me to ask for forgiveness," I said to her when she laid her head on my chest. She smiled and looked at me with those eyes that already had me fucking her in them.

To Be Continued...

12