Friday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I laid down with my head near Linda's shoulder and looked at my wife's face. Smiling ... cum covered ... her tongue licking our juices from her lips."

"Surprise ..." Patty said, grinning from ear to ear.

I didn't know what to say. My mind was swirling ... I couldn't understand the things that just happened. "I don't understand ...I ..."

"Oh shut up!" Linda said with a sigh and a laugh. "I have never been fucked like that." She said, looking at me and then at Patty.

"That was the best sex we ever had, Hon." Patty said, moving up the bed and laying on the other side of me.

"I need my pillow." I said. "And ... what is happening? I don't understand."

"You didn't like it?" Linda said with a disappointed pouting look?

"Of course I did ... you bet I did." I said quickly, then we all began to laugh. "But ... I never thought ... and ... you two ... eating pussy! Wow! How did that happen? I would never have believed you two would have done that."

"Well," Patty said, looking at Linda, "it wasn't the first time."

"What?" I said. "Not the first time? When ... where ... how ...?"

"Slow down!" Linda said, as she straightened up and leaned over to kiss me ... her large tits swaying and then flattening a bit as she pressed them against my chest. "We'll tell you all about it later."

"We better get cleaned up before Bill calls." Patty said.

"He doesn't know anything about this." Linda said, and added laughingly, "He might not approve."

"Yet!" Patty interjected. "But just wait ... he wont be able to turn down all this pussy any more than John could."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Just wait ... we'll tell you in a little while." Patty said.

"Oh look, Patty! John's cock is shrinking. Just like you said."

My cock had begun to shrink. Patty had told Linda about my cock when it is soft. Sometimes its very small. We all got a good laugh about that.

"Don't fret, John." Linda said. "Your hard six inches was enough to take care of us tonight. And next week ... well ... we will do it again."

"If you think you can handle us!" Patty said, as she took my soft cock in her hand and bent down to pull all of its small length into her mouth.

"Better stop, Patty." Linda cautioned. "Bill will be calling soon and we need to get cleaned up.

"You're right." Patty said, as she moved away from me and got up form the bed.

Linda got up and walked around the bed to pick up some of our clothes. For the first time I saw Patty and Linda standing together ... side by side. They were beautiful and sexy. I licked my lips.

"You're as good at eating pussy as Patty said you were." Linda said.

"Thank you ... but ... tell me ... when did you two do it first?"

"You mean ... eat pussy ... each other ...?" Patty said, looking at Linda and smiling.

"Yes. When. Tell me."

"We'll tell you all about it." Linda said, "But for now ..." She moved close to Patty and Patty lifted both of Linda's tit in her hands as if weighing them. Linda leaned forward putting the full weight of her tits in Patty's hands and kissed her. Their kiss was passionate ... I could see their tongues moving in each other's mouth. Linda's right hand moved to Patty's pussy and she pushed two fingers up inside her. For a few seconds she moved them in and out, getting them soaked with Patty's still flowing pussy juice.

Linda and Patty broke their kiss and Linda looked at me and said, just before licking Patty's pussy juice from her fingers, "For now, John, you will just have to wait. Bill's going to call soon and we have to get cleaned up. If we have time after that we'll tell you all the gory details."

We gathered up our clothes, cleaned up the bedroom and then showered ... individually, unfortunately. But as Linda had said, we needed to be ready for Bill's return.

I showered first and while doing it I wondered about what Patty had said about Bill's not approving of our fucking "yet". What did they have in mind for him. Another thing I would have to find out about after we got everything cleaned up. When I shut the water off and got out of the shower I heard Patty and Linda laughing and giggling in the bedroom. I got my towel and began drying off and pushed the bathroom door open to see what was going on. Patty and Linda were still naked and were standing between the bed and the dresser. They were holding and caressing each other's tits. Patty's eyes were closed and her head tilted back and a soft purring escaped her lips as Linda leaned her head down and took Patty's left nipple in her mouth and began to chew lightly on it. My cock began to stir again and just as I was about to remind them that they didn't have time to fool around, the phone rang.

Patty's eyes flashed open and she picked up the portable phone laying on the dresser. Linda continued to suck Patty's left tit and gently caress her right one. "Hello." ... "Hi Bill ... yes ... we been getting along without you ... " Patty said, laughing. "Had a lot of good stuff to eat ... and you missed it ..." "No, Linda's kind of busy right now ... about to get her hands into something ... but if you wait a couple minutes I'll have her come ... to the phone ..."

Linda took the hint and her fingers went to Patty's pussy when she spread her legs. Linda's mouth continued to suck and lick Patty's tit, making it wet and shiny.

"...OK ... I'll tell her." Patty told Bill, then turned toward me and said, "Linda, Bill says he's ready to come ... he's going to leave the store in about thirty minutes and will be here in about an hour." We all laughed ... but softly. If he only knew.

Linda lifted her mouth from Patty's tit and move her head far away enough form the phone so she didn't sound like she was right there beside it and said, "OK, Patty, tell him he can come anytime he wants to ..." Again we all had to laugh. "I'll be ready when he gets here ... unless he wants to stay long enough to eat something." Then in a low whisper she added, "Or someone."

I couldn't hold back at that and laughed out loud. Loud enough for Bill to hear.

A couple seconds later Patty said, cupping the phone with her hand, "Bill says it sounds like we all are having a party."

"Tell him we are ... just don't tell him what kind of a party!" Linda was still whispering so he couldn't hear her.

"We're having a wild party ..." Patty told Bill. "...and you're missing it."

We all laughed out loud that time. Linda, speaking toward the phone so Bill would hear her said, "You better get here in a hurry if you want anything to eat ... John's been eating all the good stuff ... might not be any left for you!" Again we all had to laugh.

"OK Bill, see you in a little bit. Just come on in the door will be unlocked." Patty said and hung up the phone.

"By the way, did anyone bother to lock the door?" I asked.

"Oh yes," Linda said, "we locked it right after Bill left.

"Then this was all planned! Wasn't it?" I said, looking first to Linda and then to Patty. "Come on! Tell me the whole story."

"Lets get dressed first ... Patty and I still have to take a quick shower." Linda said, pulling her soaked fingers from Patty's still soaked pussy and licking them. "Oh Patty! You taste so gooooooodddddddddd."

If we had had the time we would have all fucked again right then. But, we forced ourselves to get dressed, clean up things, spray some good air freshener and get things in order before Bill came back.

It didn't take long for Patty and Linda to shower, separately, and get dressed. I waited for them in the living room and drank some Pepsi. When they finished and joined me there Linda asked, "Well, John, what's the answer to your Pepsi question? Its abut time you told me."

"What's the question?" Patty asked, with a big smile on her face.

"I think you know, from the look on your face." I said.

"Well," Patty continued, "tell me anyway, just in case I don't know it."

I knew they both were playing with me now but that was OK. I didn't mind playing along.

"The question is, 'There is only one thing better to eat or drink than Pepsi. What is it?" I said.

"You said you would answer it for me someday!" Linda said. "So tell me."

Patty jumped in, "Go ahead, John, tell US, I'd like to hear it too. I heard you asking Linda that question more than a year ago. So its about time you answered it." Her face had a knowing look on it. And I knew she knew ... they knew. But they wanted me to say it.

"OK ... OK ... I guess I can tell you now ... after all ... after all we just did." Now they were laughing ... hard ... and so was I. "The only thing better to eat or drink than Pepsi ... is ... PUSSY!! Now you know! And PUSSY JUICE is my favorite beverage!!! SO THERE!!" We were all laughing almost uncontrollably now."

"You asked Linda that a long time ago ... more than a year ... and would you have told her the answer before now if she had insisted?" Patty asked, feigning anger but continuing to laugh.

"Well ... if she had ..."

"And you would have ended up eating her pussy! Without me being there! Why you dirty old man! You would have fucked her too ... wouldn't you?" Patty tried to keep a straight face but couldn't.

"You bet I would have!" I said, sticking out my tongue as far as I could and moving it in circles.

"Pull that thing back in your mouth." Linda said, still laughing hard. "Every time I see your tongue my pussy gets wet, and has for a long time. But we don't have time now for any more eating or screwing. Bill will be here in a little while and if you want to know all about how we planned this you better not let us see you tongue again until we tell you the whole story."

Well, I had no choice if I wanted to know. And I sure did want to know. So I sat there, quietly and listening as the whole story was unfolded for me. As I listened my tongue watered at the memory of the pussy juice I had just sucked from two of the most adorable, beautiful and sexy ladies I had ever known.

"Patty," Linda said, "do you want to tell him, or shall I?"

"You go ahead and tell him." Patty said. "You sort of ... well ... started it all."

"Me?!" Linda said laughing loudly. "You started things! Showing me your tits like you did."

"I did not!" Patty said, as she picked up a pillow off the couch and threw it at Linda. "I could see as much of your tits as you could see of mine."

"Hey! Come on ... ladies. Don't fight over your tits ... just tell me the story." By this time we were all laughing so hard we were crying.

"OK," Linda said, trying to compose herself, "it was both of us."

"I'll take some of that bet!" I said.

We laughed a little longer then finally Linda began to tell the story.

"John ... remember last week when I called to ask Patty if she wanted to go shopping with me?"

"I sure do!" I said, looking at Patty. "That was the night you fucked me three times. You hadn't done that for a long long time."

"Well," Linda continued, "here's what happened."

-------------------------------------------------------

"Hi Patty, this is Linda."

"Hi Linda." Patty said.

"Are you busy?"

"No. Why?" Patty asked me.

"Well I wondered if you would like to go shopping with me today. Cheryl gave me a card VIP invitation card from a new boutique that's opening today over toward Huntington. She said she couldn't go and wanted to know if I wanted it."

"Wait a minute." Patty said. "John's leaving for work. Give me a minute to get him out the door."

"OK." I heard Patty tell you it was me on the phone and that she might go shopping with me. In a few moments she came back to the phone."

"He's off. I told him it was you and that we might go shopping. He said to take our time and enjoy the day and that he would be late so not to worry about dinner tonight. Now tell me more about this boutique."

"Cheryl said it's supposed to be a nice place. Lots of good stuff. She said it has a section that is better than Victoria's Secret."

"John just bought me some nice stuff ..." Patty said, with a soft laugh. " ... but it wasn't from Victoria's Secret. We went to K-Mart a few days ago and he saw sexy things and I couldn't stop him from getting them."

"Oh ... uuummmm ...and ...?"

"And what?" Patty asked.

"What happened?"

"Nothing yet. Haven't had a chance to try them out." She laughed again.

"Well anyway," I said, "... lets go check it out."

"OK. But ... it really sounds more like a place for someone Cheryl's age. She's twenty years younger than we are." Patty said to me.

"I keep telling her she won't stay 36 for ever." I said, then adding, "That's probably why she got this card. From the looks of it this place might be pretty ritzy and expensive too. But I guess we can just look. That won't cost anything."

"What's the card say?" Patty said.

"It's a little larger than a post card. Says it's a special VIP invitation to visit the new Modern Boutique. I have to bring a friend to qualify for VIP status and special gifts and have to call to set an appointment." I said.

"That's interesting." Patty said. "It must be way out of our price line."

"Well, like I said, we can just look. I'll call them and see when we can get in and then pick you up in a little while. If that's all right." I said.

"Yes, that all right. I have to shower and get dressed. I'll be ready in an hour." Patty said. And we hung up.

I made the call and they set us up for 1pm. I got to your house and picked Patty up a little after ten. Since we had a lot of time before we had to be at the Modern Boutique we went to K-Mart then to WalMart and stopped for a quick bite to eat. While we were eating I got the VIP invitation out and showed it to Patty.

"Wonder what the special free gifts are?" Patty said.

"Yea, and I wonder what the special VIP status means."

"Probably means that we pay a higher price for things. Patty said and we laughed about that.

"Sounds like something that would happen to us!" I said.

We finished lunch and headed for the boutique.

It was a short drive from the restaurant to the Modern Boutique. When we got there we saw only three cars in the parking lot. The store front was attractive and the windows had some mannequins modeling some casual clothing. It didn't look real expensive, but not cheap either.

"Doesn't look too bad, Patty." I said as we walked in the door at exactly 1 o'clock.

"Nice place." Patty said, looking around. "Looks more expensive in here than it did outside. Maybe we can't even afford to look around."

"Yea," I said, "and I don't see any other customers in here. Maybe business isn't so good."

The large room was filled with all kinds of women's clothing. Racks were filled with attractive apparel ranging from casual shorts to long evening gowns. The further we walked into the shop the more expensive the items got.

A section of the room was filled with all kinds of body lotions and massage oils, candles and incense sticks and burners. Right next to this area was their version of "Victoria's Secret".

"Patty ... some of this stuff looks nice. And the prices aren't that bad either." That was a surprise to both of us. The lingerie was sexy and better than Victoria's.

"Ummmm some of this is nice." Patty said, running her hand over one of the cups of a red see through bra.

"Give you some ideas?" I asked her.

"Well ... you never know, Linda. But I haven't tried out what John got me last week." Patty said, beginning to blush just a little.

"What did he get you?"

"He got me a couple sheer see through bras and matching panties that were crotchless. And he went to that Bath and Body shop and got us some massage oil and some other good stuff." Patty said.

"Looks like you two are in for some fun!" I said.

"Could be." Patty was blushing more now and we both laughed a little.

Finally we saw the most expensive things were all the way in the back and right before a set of what looked like polished solid oak doors. Above the doors were large gold letters: VIP AREA.

Patty and I looked at each other and laughed. "Looks like you were right, Patty." I said. "Whatever is on the other side of those VIP doors must be real expensive."

We'd been there almost ten minutes looking around and hadn't seen any other customers or even a clerk.

"Wonder where everybody is?" I said.

"I don't know." Patty said. "You would think there would be more customers in here."

"May I help you?" A soft voice spoke from behind us.

We turned to see the only other person in the store. She was several years younger than Patty and me, about 5' 6" tall or so with brown short dark brown hair. She was dressed in a shiny black satin dress that displayed every curve, including her braless breasts.

"I'm Janet. Sorry I wasn't able to come to you sooner. I was detained in the office with another customer."

"That's OK." I said. "We didn't see anyone so we just started looking around."

"Please, take your time and enjoy yourself. I will be here to help you if I can, but I do have a VIP customer due in about this time. I you need something and can't find me there is a button near the front counter you can use to call me."

"Oh, I think we may be the VIP customers you're waiting on." I said, and took out the VIP card and give it to Janet."

"Good! I'm glad you came. And I do apologize for not coming to you right away. Please, come into the VIP area." Janet moved to the doors and opened them and stood aside so we could go in.

Inside the VIP area was a small office. There was a couch, two chairs and a desk with Janet's name and a computer on it. The office was lighted by several soft multi-color lights built into the walls. There was a strange but pleasant mild fragrance in the air, but we couldn't figure out what it was.

"Please sit down." Janet said, closing the door and taking her seat behind the desk. "May I see your VIP invitation, please?"

I handed the card to her.

"You are Linda?"

"Yes. I called earlier today for an appointment." I said.

"Yes." Janet said. "I'm the one you spoke to. And this is your friend?"

"Yes, this is Patty."

"Nice to meet both of you. I think you will really enjoy our Modern Boutique. Especially the VIP area."

"It looks very nice. But we can't understand why there aren't a lot of customers here." Patty said to Janet.

"Let me tell you about our Boutique and I think you will understand. This is our first day of business. But we are open only to those who have received our VIP invitations today. Tomorrow we will be open for the general public. We wanted to give our VIP card recipients something special on our first day."

"How many cards did you send out?" I asked.

"Actually, Linda, we only sent out ten with today's date on it. More will go out tomorrow but they will not be ... ah ... 'special' invitations."

"What do you mean 'special'? Patty asked.

"Patty," Janet said, looking at her and smiling, "those who bring the VIP cards in with today's date will receive special prices and benefits of some kind."

"What kind of special prices and benefits?" I asked.

"Well ... " Janet said, "our VIP section has special products in addition to our regular sexy lingerie. Some are a little more expensive and some are very expensive. Those ... coming ... today will receive large discounts and other special offers, depending on what is on their VIP card."

"Large discounts sounds good to us." I said. "We really cant afford to spend a lot." Linda said.

"That's all right." Janet said. "Lets look at your card and see what kind of discounts and offers you get." Janet looked at our card and read a code number written on it and entered it into the computer. "Well. How about that!" she said.

"Is it that good?" I asked. I know I sounded skeptical. Something like this generally means I get to spend more money instead of less.

"Yes, it is." Janet said. "And to ease your mind a little ... this isn't a sales pitch or a gimmick ... it real and valid and not a scam or anything like that."