Friday Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well then," Mimi's eyes glittered and she bent to kiss him softly, biting his lip. "That needs to change."

He nodded, "I want it." He said.

"What?" she asked, moving again, straddling his waist. "What do you want?"

"I want you to hurt me." He said. "Please." His voice was thick, tangled with desire and the warm fog of submission, of endorphins washing through his body like warm water, making him feel empty and full all at once. Like there was nothing else he needed.

Mimi started small, pinching the tender flesh on his arms, pulling harder as his cries grew louder. Soon, laughing and peppering his face with kisses she sank back and watched his expression, his eyelids flickering with desire, his pupils inky.

"You have never looked prettier." She said, "So beautiful." She kissed him again, rubbing his chest, soothing before moving upright and landing a punch, hard against his chest. "Aren't you going to thank me?" she said, her voice glinting with a razor's edge, an unspoken threat shimmering somewhere behind it.

"Thank you." He gasped.

Another punch followed, then another that flared into the sharp twist of pulled flesh, the tiny hairs catching between her fingertips.

"Oh." Sven's eyes flew open and he inhaled sharply, his eyes watering. "Oh."

Mimi grinned, "What was that?" she cupped his face with one hand, focusing on him intently. "Not losing it, are we?" she asked, one eyebrow arced in playful derision. "You can take this." She said. "Can't you?" She raked her fingernails down his chest, her eyes never leaving his face, his gasping, pink mouth.

"I know you can." She continued.

He nodded, his lashes darkened by salt water, smiling. "I can."

"Good." More pinching followed, her fingers pulling more mewls from him. "You see?"

Sven nodded, silent sinking into the feeling that was slowly spreading through him, somewhere between floating and sinking. He could never tell. Then, in one quick move she jolted him back from the depths, his eyes flying open as she landed a slap to the centre of his cheek. He inhaled and fighting, failing, let out a long, low whine.

"There." Above him, Mimi smiled and rubbed his face, her fingers smoothing over his cheek. "Just what I was looking for." Her thumb ran under his eye and to her mouth, her tongue darting out and licking the tear from her finger. "Just what I wanted." She twisted her thumb and bit her nail thoughtfully, looking down and then away, listening to their breathing tangle together.

"Oh." Sven gasped again and screwed his eyes shut, the tears coming faster now, and a tangle of emotions knotting in his chest. He shook a little under him, nuzzling against her palm as she stroked his face.

"How beautiful you are." She whispered, "Such a pretty pet."

He tried to speak, to thank her, to tell her everything he felt but few words came, merely another small twist of noise curling from his chest.

"You can't be done though, can you?" she grinned and kissed him on the cheek as she spoke. "Can you?"

He shook his head.

"Let me hear you say it?"

"I'm not done. I'm not done." The words came out weaker than he'd hoped, shocking him, pulling him upward his hands curling into Mimi's t-shirt. "Please, Ma'am."

"That's the spirit." Mimi laughed, landing several punches across Sven's heaving chest. "Don't move away. Meet the blows. Take your submission with open hands. Meet it. Find it. It is what you were always meant to be."

Sven nodded, his eyes twisting shut again, the hot tears running down his cheeks and curling against his neck. There seemed nothing left now but her laughter and the dark behind his eyes, flooding with the word the colour, the feel of his body shivering, shot through with fear and strength and love until he felt it in his chest, pouring outward, his mouth open, desperate for hers, gasping for something. The heat heightened, the knot in his chest unfurling as he sank beneath Mimi's blows and pinches. Tears fell in full flow then, a great chasm of emotion forcing it's way open within him, making him curl into her, gasping.

"Good." Mimi kissed his temple and slid next to him. "That's so good darling. Such a good boy." She shifted, moving next to him, pulling him up and then down, his head on her lap.

Sven exhaled heavily, his eyes open, his body hyper aware, tingling. "Can I?" he sat up and lay back next to Mimi, "Yellow. Just a second. I just..." he smiled at her, breathing hard, wiping his face with the back of his hand. "I wasn't expecting that." He laughed. "I'm surprised I think. The slap, I-"

"Oh. She curled her hand around his cheek, gasping. "I didn't hurt you, did I? Was that too much, I-"

He leant forward and kissed her, "Sorry." He breathed, smiling. "I couldn't resist."

Mimi laughed and pushed him backward, "What?"

"Fuck." Sven sank his head into his hands and looked over at Mimi. "I don't know. That slap, something in me, I, uh-" he stopped and Mimi pulled him closer again. "Are you okay?"

"You've no idea." He smiled up at her, "Shit. Christ, that was so good." He sniffed heavily his body still.

"Good." She kissed his temple again, her legs curling around him. "That was really nice. You were so good. So tough for me."

Sven nodded, "Thank you. I...Was that enough? Was I?"

"Of course you were. I think that was a good start. You never fail to amaze me."

"Hmm." He sank backward against her and kissed her hand, their fingers entwined. " Likewise." He took a sharp breath, the tears petering out to tiny gasps as Mimi wiped his cheek. "Thank you." He repeated the phrase again, a litany against her skin.

"I think." Mimi said, hugging him close, "We should sink into a nice hot bath. Yes?"

"Sven nodded, "Please." He twisted, sitting up and kissing her on the mouth, his hands tangling through her hair.

"Come then." She smiled, squeezing his thigh, "I want you functioning for later."

"Better now?" Mimi lifted her foot out of the water and smiled at Sven.

"Yes." His fingers curled around the arch of her foot and he pressed his mouth to her toe. "I'm so happy now." He said, his eyes darting upward again, the colour rising in his cheeks.

"Well, I'm not finished with you yet." Mimi answered, poking him in the shoulder with her toe. "Come on. Get out." She knelt upward and grabbed his shoulder, kissing him hard on the mouth. Mimi got out and wrapped a towel around herself, then placed another in the sink for Sven.

"Here, let me." He followed and pulled the towel off her body, smiling down at her. "I want to."

Mimi smiled back. "Good." She said, "I wouldn't expect anything less."

As ever, Sven was tender with it. Near reverential, Mimi noticed, slowly and carefully running the towel over her skin, catching the warm droplets that ran down her body. He knelt at her feet, utterly focused on the task at hand and set about drying her feel and legs.

"You know," Mimi said, moving a tendril of wet hair from his face, "Every time we play it seems like you're becoming more comfortable. More yourself."

Sven blushed, "Thank you." He kissed her calf, "I think so. I'm so happy like this."

Mimi nodded, watching him work, "Do you remember in the beginning, pet? We were so nervous." She laughed, unpinning her hair, letting it fall down her back, pensive.

"I know." He answered, wrapping the towel back around her, kissing her gently on the forehead. "And now it's just another Friday night."

Mimi laughed and ran her palm over the tender skin on his thigh, the bruise rising in the skin. "Who'da thunk it? Oh, you're forgetting something."

"What?"

"This." Mimi picked up the collar from the shelf above the sink and buckled it back around his neck, making Sven stoop awkwardly. "There." She pushed him back up and laid her hands, like two pale stars, on his chest. "Back to normal, pet. I hope you're prepared to fuck me well tonight."

"Yes, Ma'am." Sven said, his arms falling to his sides. "Now, Ma'am?" he asked.

Mimi laughed again, the sound thick and hearty, coiling into the bottom of Sven's belly, making him shudder. She was always so delighted in his submission.

"I think so. Dry yourself and come sit with me." She turned toward the door, looking back at him. "Don't be tempted to touch yourself, pet. Remember who that dick belongs to."

"Yes Ma'am." He answered, "Wouldn't dare."

Mimi frowned though laughter once more seeped into her voice, "Is that sarcasm? Are you back chatting me, boy?"

"Oh." Sven said, "No, Ma'am, I didn't mean it like that."

"Good." She tightened her towel and turned to leave, "Quick as you can. I want to put that mouth of yours to better use."

The door clinked closed and Mimi stretched, sighing happily to herself as she walked back through the apartment, sinking into the old sofa. Sven was right, she thought, he was changing – and so was she - though it frightened her a little to admit it. She pulled a face, waiting, her belly full of mirrors, the slick nausea of desire shuddering in her stomach. She leant back into the cushions and pushed her feet against the edge of the coffee table, her fingers sinking between her thighs, into the damp folds between. Her fingers caught her clit and she closed her eyes, grinding against her hand, the thought of her lover's mouth, his tongue pushing into her, making her purr happily. Yes, she thought, this was what she wanted, his face pushed against her, his mouth and fingers pulling pleasure from her body. She leant back, her knees falling apart, her mind awash with feverish thoughts, of at once degrading him, making him into an object of lust and of deifying him, of adoration.

"It appears the rules don't apply to you, Ma'am."

Mimi's eyes flew open, the breath caught in her throat. "Ha. No, they don't." she beckoned him nearer, patting a space on the sofa next to her. "Come here."

He obeyed, patiently resuming his position next to her. "Good boy." She said, her thumb grazing his cheek. "Pet, I want you to get nice and comfy on the floor, right here." She pointed to the square of carpet between her legs. "And then I want you to lick me until I say otherwise."

"Yes Ma'am." The man slid onto the floor, angling himself between the sofa, pushing back the coffee table as he moved.

"Move it back if you need to." Mimi moved the table with her foot, "I can rest my legs over your shoulders. There's never enough space in here."

Sven moved the table, turning again back to his girlfriend. He leant forward, gently kissing the soft flesh of her thighs, breathing deep, the smell of soap and the feint bitterness of her cunt filling his mind, jolting his own member into life.

"Thank you ma'am." The words seemed so natural, he thought. They felt as if they had always belonged in his mouth, pouring from his lips like the kiss of a lover, a declaration of love. He was a man who had never wanted more, never been happier, he found than when he was creating pleasure and this, the way she tasted and arched her back, the softness of her thighs against his cheek, the hardening feel of her clit on his tongue, made him sink into submission. His lips pressed against the delicate folds and he darted his tongue out, slow at first, pushing deeper, her juices blooming on his tongue. She exhaled heavily, the tension beginning to pool deliciously in her gut, her bottom shifting forward.

"Higher, pet." She commanded, "Suck my clit a little more."

He moved as commanded, her feet flat against his back, pulling him nearer, low, girlish moans urging him on. He grew hungrier now, his cock aching as he mouthed her, desperately trying to quell the dissonance within his own body, twisting his frustration into dedication, moving his lips over the delicate bead of flesh.

"You filthy boy." Mimi breathed, "Your mouth never seems enough, I always ache so much. Push your tongue into me. Fuck me, kiss me." Her hips ground upward and Sven grunted towards her, his tongue hungrily lapping at her, ravenous between her thighs. "Oh yes." Her hips moved in lazy, languid circles and she threw her head back into the cushions sinking against his face, one thigh thrown over his shoulder, the other skewed outward, spread wide, desperate to take his greedy offering. "Faster." She said, pushing now, grinding against his face, fucking herself against his tongue.

The man ran his hands over her thighs, his wide palms flat against her thighs as his mouth worked harder, lapping her juices and pulling rougher moans from her.

Mimi gasped, her fingers curling into the cushions as his tongue pulled the first shivering wave of orgasm from her, her hips moving with him as she moaned, desire knifing through her body making her toes curl and her tiny, white teeth press against her lip. "Fuck, fuck. Oh, babe, oh." Words fell away and her body spoke for her as another wave of pleasure washed over her, harder now grinding and rocking against her boyfriend's intrepid mouth.

Sven whined low as he lapped, his cock flat against his belly, teased upward by the intoxicating taste of her body.

"Thank you Ma'am, Thank you." He said, though he was not sure where the words came from. Some deep, hidden part of himself locked up and now let free again, he found himself floating, finding the very centre of himself, his mind and body racing on a tide of endorphins. "Thank you, Ma'am." The words were like a litany, breathed against her flesh as she came, his tongue still pressed against clit.

Finally, the waves subsided and Mimi lay breathing hard on the sofa, one leg still draped lazily over Sven's shoulder. "Oh, baby come here." She slid her leg down his arm and pulled him up, her fingers curling into his collar. "Fuck me." She whispered, the words like hot needles against his flesh. "Put that pretty, straining cock of yours to good use and make me come again." She said.

"Yes, Ma'am."

They melted together then, their legs and mouths intertwined in slow, easy movements borne of familiarity. She curled her leg around him, gently guiding him against her, their bodies sinking together.

"Hard, pet." Mimi said, her voice a low whisper, hoarse with desire, "Hard and desperate like that dick of yours." She smiled, her mouth pressed against his skin, the movement making Sven tingle.

"Yes." He breathed, picking up the pace, his arms sinking awkwardly the dull ache in his arms eclipsed by the heat between his thighs, easily ignorable for the look on her face as she ground against him, meeting his movements.

"Like this?" he asked.

Mimi nodded, "Yeah. Just...oh...higher." She pulled at his collar and he found himself wedged tighter against her.

"I don't want to hurt you, kitten, I-"

"You're not." Mimi cut in, her finger still curled around his collar. "Just fuck me."

Sven nodded, the tension building uncomfortably between his thighs, he grunted and torn, slowed a little.

"What are you doing?" Mimi's eves flew open, her teeth playfully nipping his chest. "Harder, cunt."

"Ma'am. I can't, I'm sorry...going to come." The words trickled between them, curling in to the shadows and then volleyed back a stream of laughter darting upward.

"You're going to come?" Mimi said, barely hiding her enjoyment, "Harder then." She said, gripping him again, bucking her hips upward, "Keep going." She snaked her hand between her thighs, her fingertips moving in tiny, quickening circles against her clit. "Lean back, shallower." She pushed Sven upward, making him moan, his head tilting backward. "More." She breathed, her voice shallower, nearly diaphanous as their bodies moved.

"I-ugh," Sven fell forward, grunting against her, slowing as he came. "Baby, I-"

"Keep going, come on." Mimi sped up, her hand working faster between her thighs as she pushed. "Sensitive?"

"Hm." Sven nodded, his eyes closed as he moved, forcing himself not to pull away.

Mimi curled her palm around his neck, pulling him down as she came, another deeper orgasm shaking through her, her face pressed into the cushions.

"There." Sven sat backward and pulled the discarded towel from the floor, wiping both their bodies with it. "Thank you, Ma'am."

"Thank you." Mimi sat up and kissed him again, her hand against her shoulder. "I can't stop smiling." She laughed, "Like this is always how it was meant to be."

Sven nodded. "I know."

They tangled together again, silent, the only sound their breathing and beyond, the distant sounds of the city, a world away.

"You've been amazing tonight." Mimi smiled, her fingers running through Sven's hair.

"Thank you." He kissed her shoulder and nuzzled against her chest, his lips brushing her nipple. "Likewise. The strap was great...God...." He said sleepily, "And I like it when you call me cunt. I like names. I like being your filthy boy." He blushed. "Don't tell anyone."

Mimi laughed, her eyes going wide, "Imagine if I did." She whispered, "Doesn't the thrill of that make you hard?" Sven moaned into her chest. "what was that?" she brushed his cheek and kissed his temple again. "You know I wouldn't, don't you?"

Sven nodded, "I know."

"But I could." She mused, laughing to herself. "I like that thought."

"So do I." Sven said.

"Now," Mimi stroked his shoulder gently, "Get me some clothes and we can watch this DVD like we planned, yes?"

Sven nodded, "Thank you."

"I love you, baby. Remember that. You're the kindest, strongest man I know." Mimi said, her eyes watching him move as he stood.

"And you." He smiled, "Every day I realise there is no where else I am supposed to be." He kissed her again and stood. "Underwear and a t-shirt from the draw, yeah?"

Mimi nodded, "Yes." She said, "The blue one."

Just another friday night, she thought. What could be more perfect?

12