Friday Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Enough!' Jo shouted. 'Everyone upstairs.'

We all followed Jo's orders. I felt scared now. This HAD got completely out of hand. I was the last one to arrive in the bedroom. The cacophony had turned to a hushed silence. Jo greeted me with a long lingering kiss. All the doctors were now naked. As Jo continued to kiss me Tyler started kissing her neck. Nigel slid his hands up Jo's thighs and reached inside her panties.

I felt Jo bite down on my lip and knew Nigel must have slipped at least one of his fingers inside Jo's pussy. Jo then took my hand and joined my fingers with Nigel and as she continued to kiss me Nigel and I removed our fingers and carried Jo over to the bed.

'No, not yet.' She said panting and clearly in a state of enormous arousal. Her pussy was gushing with juices. She stood up and began kissing me again. I could feel her making movements with her hands behind my back.

I felt hands slide up my thighs, Jo was guiding these hands closer and closer to my cock. She stopped kissing me and Simon replaced her. Oh Jo was playing this game so well now. She knew I was hesitant, but she slipped my cock from my panties and put it in her own mouth. It was like an electrical charge went through my body. Greedily, and now with almost no hesitation, I thrust my tongue into Simon's mouth. Our tongues darting everywhere as our lip-gloss added to the delicious sensation.

I looked down as Simon kissed my neck and shoulders, and watched as Jo deep throated me. Larry (Lucy) and Kelvin (Katy) now joined in licking and flicking my nipples. I didn't care anymore I was so ridiculously turned on. Jo must have felt my swelling increase and gently she stopped giving me oral. But by now I was helpless. I felt I was being cuckolded and was powerless to resist.

Nigel, Tyler, Demetrius, Joshua, and Thomas were now all fondling Jo. They took off her doctor's gown and she responded by kissing each of them in turn rubbing their cocks as she did so. I felt a pang of jealousy but then Katy started french kissing me again. He was more urgent this time than during the game. In some ways I found him more sexy than the other two. He certainly knew how to kiss.

Jo was now on the bed in a 69 position giving oral to Thomas and receiving it back i turn. She stopped momentarily.

'Bring my sissy hubby here.' She said to Katy. He obliged and Jo took both my cock and Thomas' cock in her mouth at the same time as other hands touched and caressed our bodies. Larry was kissing me while Simon and Katy were stroking my legs. Jo paused and asked me:

'Do you want to stop Nurse Naughty?'

This was my get out of jail free card. You could have cut the tension in the room with a knife. Everybody waited with bated breath for me to respond.

'No, Dr Naughty.' I finally whispered.

'Do you want to watch these guys fuck your slutty wife?'

'Yes Dr Naughty.'

'And do you want Katy, Lucy and Simone to fuck your ass?'

The question, in spite of everything that had happened so far, still surprised me. But I really wanted to know now what it felt it like.

'Oh yes please Dr Naughty.'

'And will you suck and fuck them in return?'

'Oh yes, yes, yes Dr Naughty.'

'And will you eat and lick up every drop of Tyler's, Thomas', Josh's, Demetrius's and Thomas's cum from me afterwards?'

'Oh fuck, oh fuck, yes, yes I will Dr Naughty. I really want to.'

'And can I watch now as Simon takes you from behind?'

'I want you to watch your sissy little hubby get rammed from behind Dr Naughty.'

I fet Simon lift up my uniform and pull my panties aside as Jo put lube on her finger and slid it into my ass. She put some on Simon's cock as well after licking it and immediately kissing me so we could share Simon's pre-cum.

I felt like I'd been hypnotised. Jo joined me on the bed taking three cocks in her mouth now as she watched Simon press his cock against my anus. Slowly he filled me up, I winced in pain as he sunk in deeper, but as he began to thrust the lubrication and the flesh of his cock began to excite me. This in turn got Jo wildly turned on. I turned my head as Nigel joined us on the bed. Jo reached for his erect cock and thrust it into her, by now, dripping pussy.

'Oh fuck me. Yes.' She exclaimed. Adding: 'How is it Nurse Naughty?'

'Fucking amazing,' I shouted back. 'And I love what Nigel's doing to you.'

'Thought you might sissy hubby. All guys secretly want a slutty wife.'

'From now on you can fuck any guy you want my gorgeous, naughty, sexy, wife.'

'Promise?'

'I promise alright.'

Both guys were now slamming into my wife and I. Nigel, despite his mature age was clearly unable to last much longer. And when Jo said:

'That's it Nigel. Fuck me stud. Fuck me in front of of my sissy hubby.'

He shot spurt after spurt into Jo's pussy. Within seconds I felt Simon's cock pulsate. And then a warm shower fill my ass. It was incredible. My wife insisted that both Nigel and Simon be cleaned up immediately. So I took Simon's cock and licked up the remains of his sticky salty cum. And Jo did the same to Nigel. Then once again we shared kisses. It was mind-blowingly erotic.

Katy, Larry, Tyler, and Joshua all wanted oral. So my wife and I agreed to take two cocks each and have a race to see who could make the guys explode first. It was unbelievably exciting watching my wife in her sexy stockings and panties give a black guy and a white guy oral at the same time. Josh was so good looking I imagined his 8 inch black cock in both my wife's pussy and in my ass. This thought made me devour Katy's and Larry's cocks and I thought I was going to win. But my wife is an expert at oral and a full two minutes before I succeeded in pleasuring Katy and Larry, her doctor friends spilled their cum in her mouth. until some overflowed onto her chin and chest. This simply spurred me on and hungrier than ever to know what it felt like to give a guy oral to the point of ejaculation I licked and sucked with everything I had. Soon my mouth exploded with a stream of cum. I tried to swallow it all as I knew this it what would please Jo. Still dripping with sperm herself she rubbed some on her tits and invited me to lick it up. I didn't need to be asked twice.

By now we were all exhausted and as some of the guys were working the weekend they all left except Katy and Thomas. My jealousy had now subsided to the point were I really wanted Thomas to fuck my wife. But first she invited Katy to do so. But there was a catch.

'Nurse nNaughty must fuck you ass at the same time.' Jo said.

'Agreed,' Katy and I said in unison and after sharing a quick snog got into position.

It was so hot watching Katy wearing stockings, suspenders and crotchless panties put his penis in my wife's pussy. It was like watching girl on girl action with Jo dressed in a very similar way. Now it was my turn to get some lube on my cock and in Katy's fully rounded sexy ass. I was shaking with excitement at the thought of fucking a guy for the first time and in front of my wife.

Jo murmured her approval as I slid into Katy's ass as he began surging inside my wife. Jo was sucking Thomas's cock while he rubbed her tits. I don't know why I was so hesitant earlier, I thought. This is the biggest turn on of my life.

Katy's ass was like Jo's, so incredibly pert and full and sassy. Before long I was really getting into it. Fucking a guy dressed as a naughty nurse is a huge turn on, especially when that guy is fucking your wife and another guy is fondling her tits and having his cock sucked in front of you.

Katy didn't last long. There'd been so much sex tonight he was, like me, gagging for it. I continued to thrust but Jo stopped me.

'No, I want you to come inside me after Thomas has.'

Katy put his uniform back on and we had another long snog before he left. Now we were just a threesome.

Jo still had not climaxed. Ditto, Thomas and I.

'Thomas fucks me in my office all the time. What do you think about that sissy hubby.'

'It turns me on.' I replied. Because it did now.

'It turns you on?'

'Yes Dr Naughty.'

'Thomas has a bigger cock than you sissy hubby. What should he do with it.'

'Fuck my wife.'

'You want Thomas to fuck me? Here, now, in front of you?'

'Yes please Jo.'

'Excuse me?'

'Yes please, Dr Naughty.'

'Tell him then.'

'Thomas please fuck my wife with your big Asian cock.'

Close up it was easy to see why my wife had beed fucking this guy. Yes I still felt a tiny bit put out. But he was gorgeous. After the night I had hell I wanted to be fucked by him.

Jo told me to straddle her facing Thomas so I could watch the whole thing in HD! Jo submitted to Thomas immediately opening her legs widely to receive him. I moved to the side so I could stroke Jo's legs and tummy while Thomas kissed my wife's tits and mouth. She was desperate for him. As his thrusts became more urgent. Jo started scratching his back digging her nails in as the first sign of her own orgasm started building.

'Oh fuck Thomas. That's it baby. Fuck me in front of my little sissy hubby. Fuck me hard. Give me what he can't with his sissy little cock.

I joined in. I couldn't help myself,

'Yes Thomas. Fuck my wife. Drive your cock in deep. Fucking impregnate her!'

This last remark sent them both over the edge.

After Thomas had recovered his clothes and given Jo's tits and mouth another long kiss, Jo said to me.

'Oh fuck that last thing you said was so fucking naughty. Maybe I'll take you up on the offer.'

'You can do whatever you want now my gorgeous naughty wife, with whoever you want, even get pregnant to whom ever you want.'

'Are you going to be my naughty sissy cuckold of a husband from now on?'

'Where do I sign?'

'You sign with your mouth. Dive into my pussy and lick Katy's and Nigel's and Thomas' cum from inside. Now kiss me.'

Once more cum passed between our lips.

'Now fuck me wearing those sexy panties sissy hubby.'

Going inside Jo at that moment was like bathing in silk. Her pussy was filled with cum from Katy, Nigel and Thomas and it felt amazing on my cock.

We quickly found our rhythm and we're heading to oblivion.

'So sissy hubby what was the best part of tonight?'

'Watching those guys fuck you. That was so hot.'

'Weren't you jealous?'

'I was when you were kissing them downstairs, but once we came to the bedroom and you starting kissing them and sucking their cocks I was hardly jealous at all.'

'And did you like it when Simon fucked your ass.'

'It was fucking amazing. Can I come to your office and fuck Simon there?'

'Provided you wear a nurse's uniform.'

'I will Dr Naughty. I will. Anything for you.'

'And I can fuck any guy whenever I want.'

'I'm desperate for you to.'

'Can I start with Liam our hunky new neighbour tomorrow?'

'As long as I can watch and join in.'

'Not sure Liam swings both ways but we can find out. I thought you weren't gay sissy hubby though.'

'I'm not...I just like cocks as much as my naughty wife.'

'Do you like it when a cock fucks your ass.'

'Yes Dr Naughty.'

So close now, so fucking close.

'Do you like watching your wife get fucked by black guys and white guys and Asian guys and gay guys?'

'Yes, oh fuck I want her to do it all the time.'

'Oh fuck sissy hubby I'm coming again.'

'I'm fucking coming too imagining it's Thomas fucking you baby.'

'Oh fuck me yessssssssss.' We jumped off the cliff together into an orgiastic tsunami of pleasure.

My wife was now in control. I was her sissy cuckolded hubby. There was no going back. She had me exactly where she wanted me - in her naughty world of female domination.

12