Friday Night Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh God, oh God," I groaned, my head falling back. My hair fell loose to the floor, brushing over Neal's thighs and he gave a small groan at the light tickling. His fingers pressed harder against my clit and I gave a little shriek. I could feel the orgasm, a full feeling that my skin was too tight, that I was going to overflow. "I'm gonna ..." I started, "I'm gonna ... oh God!"

With the feeling of Neal's fingers digging into my back and pressing hard against my clit, I let my orgasm go, let it flow over my and I let out a strangled cry, a few tears trickling down my cheeks as my entire body shuddered.

I was coming down off the cloud of bliss when Neal rolled me over so that he was on top. I looked up at him, dazed and happy as can be as he slipped his arms under me. One thrust, two thrusts, and on the third, his body tensed and my eyes widened as I felt the pulsating of his cock as he came, the hot flow of his cum filling me.

We lay there, sweaty on the carpet, just breathing, just feeling, before Neal rolled off of me, his now limp glistening cock sliding out of my body. A long string of clear liquid joined out bodies and I gave a heavy sigh. Neal echoed me and I rolled a bit closer to him.

"We should go dancing again," I said.

12