Fridays with Fallon Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jarek didn't stay away for long. Standing in the doorway of the bathroom Fallon could see he was the hardest he had been all night and he had gotten a condom. He smiled to her as he gently stroked his rubber clad rod. She smiled back and nodded to Jarek. He knew exactly what she wanted. He moved quickly, taking Corin by surprise. He grabbed her by the hips and pulled her closer to him. He tilted her pelvis up towards him and in one swift move he was deep inside. Jarek was not gentle at all. He thrust against her as hard as he could, ramming his rod as far as it would go. Fallon lay next to them, gently fingering herself as she watched him fuck her.

"Wait, I want you deeper. I want to fuck you," Corin said to Jarek. Jarek pulled out and stepped back to let Corin move out of his way, then he lay down on the bed next to Fallon and waited for Corin. She quickly returned to the bed, straddling Jarek's groin. She was fairly loose from Fallon's strap on and still very wet so Jarek slid right in. Corin worked her hips up and down, enjoying his solid mass.

"Fallon, you look lonely over there," Jarek said, looking her way. "I'll keep you busy. Come over here, I want to suck on your pussy." Fallon obeyed. She knelled over him so he could reach her without much effort. They stayed that way for sometime; Jarek lavishing Fallon's cunt with licks and kisses while Corin worked his cock.

"Oh, damn, you're good Corin! I'm about to cum!"

"I have an idea!" Fallon said excitedly. "How would you like a little show to help you cum?" Jarek nodded yes as he tried not to cum too fast. Fallon stood on the bed and leaned her ass towards Corin. As Corin bounced feverishly on Jarek she stretched forward and began tongue fucking Fallon at the same time. Jarek just laid back and watched the action from underneath.

"Shit! Oh damn girls! You tease too much!" Just as he said that he thrust deep into Corin and blew his load. Corin could feel his dick jerk with each blast. To make it that much more enjoyable for him, Corin clenched her vaginal muscles around him, squeezing each blast out of him. All three of them collapsed on the bed from exhaustion.

************

A few hours went by and Fallon woke to the sound of movement. She leaned over Jarek to see Corin getting dressed.

"Oh, sorry. I was trying not to wake you. I'm just gonna head home now. It was beyond my pleasure to meet the two of you."

"The pleasure was all ours. I'll show you too the door." Fallon, still naked, lead Corin to the front door. In the moon light Fallon helped Corin find her heels and purse.

"Maybe we'll see you around the bar sometime," Fallon said.

"Maybe." Corin leaned in and kissed Fallon, who wrapped her arms around her waist and kissed her deeply back. The two girls stood there for several moments kissing each other longingly. Their hands wandered about their bodies, touching, caressing, and teasing. Finally, the girls parted. Fallon opened the door and let Corin out. She stood in the door way, naked, watching Corin as she walked down the street. Once Corin was out of sight, Fallon closed the door and turned to go to the kitchen, but was surprised to see Jarek standing at the end of the hall watching her.

"Do you know how beautiful you are?"

"Nope, but I imagine you are going to tell me."

"Nope." He smiled and went to the kitchen. "You thirsty?"

"Yeah, please. I'll be right back."

Fallon went to her room to use the bathroom. She was standing in front of the sink, still naked, washing her face when Jarek entered the room. Jarek stood behind her, starring at her tits in the mirror. He always thought her breasts were beautiful, but like most girls, she tended to complain about them often.

"Hey, my eyes are up here," she said looking at his reflection.

"I know exactly where your eyes are. They aren't what I was interested in looking at," he replied smiling at her. "Did you enjoy yourself tonight?"

"Yeah! I always like trying new things."

"So, I have to tell you that it was amazing watching you two. I've thought about watching you with another girl for a long time. This was a great birthday present."

"I'm glad you liked it. But, I don't know how I'll top it next year."

"I'm sure you'll think of something," he said, winking.

He stepped closer to her, running his hands up and down her hips. She leaned back, pressing her body against his. His hands wander over her body more and more; caressing her neck, tickling her sides slightly, brushing past her nipples making them hard. She gently wiggled her supple ass against his groin, causing him to stir.

"Saucy flirt. Haven't you had enough tonight?"

"Actually, no. I didn't have you tonight."

"Oh. Well, if its me you want, its me you'll get."

"Jarek," she said, her voice just above a whisper. "I don't just want you. I need you. I need you to fuck me right now. Now sweet touches or gentle kisses. I want you to fuck the shit out of me right now. Do you understand me?" Jarek needed no further instructions; he said and quickly grabbed her breasts.

"Careful, those things are attached."

"Sorry."

Jarek gripped her hips tight, close to his, and pushed her forward so she was leaning over the sink. Reaching forward Jarek played with her pussy a little, making sure it was nice and wet for him. Then suddenly and without warning, he drove his rock hard penis deep inside her. She let out a loud moan of pleasure and surprise. He started slow, but hard; each thrust harder than the last. As he rammed against her he grabbed her shoulder for leverage, leaving scratch marks behind.

"Damn, I love your pussy. It's always so damn tight."

"Shut up! I thought I told you to fuck me, damn it!" He assumed this meant he was going too slow. He grabbed her hair and stood her up, then spun her around to face him. He threw one of her legs around his waist and picked her up over his cock. She wrapped her other leg around him and held on around his neck. He held her tight and bounced her up and down his cock. Finally, when he thought he could lift her no more, he reached down and put the lid down on the toilet and had a seat. She immediately continued fucking him, as he sat resting for a moment and watching her tits bounce.

In a few moments he had regained his strength and quickly lifted her up on to the counter next to the sink. Both Fallon and Jarek had thought her bathroom counter was unusually low, but also both agreed that it was the perfect height to fuck on, they had just never taken advantage of it before. He tilted her pelvis up towards him slightly, and then impaled her with massive erection. Jarek thrust against her ferociously; ramming himself in as far as he could go. He held her legs on his shoulders so he could watch his handy work.

"Fuck yes!" She cried. Looking up at him she noticed he was watching himself. "Do you like what you see? Do you like to see my cum on your dick when you fuck me?" Jarek only nodded, to busy to say a word. As he continued to watch he began playing with her clit. Immediately her body shook with delight.

"Damn baby! I'm gonna cum again if you keep that up!" So, he played with her more until he could see the juice running down his cock.

"My turn," he said. He pulled out and let her legs down. Fallon dropped to her knees on the floor and started blowing him, licking her own juice off.

"Hold your tits together. Fast!" He said, on the edge. She held them together for him, playing with her own nipples in the process. He pulled out of her mouth and jerked off over her chest. After a moment he blew his wad all over her voluptuous mounds. She ran her finger through some and licked it off. Not bothering to wipe the cum off yet, Fallon laid back on the ground to catch her breath.

"Are you alright?" Jarek asked her.

"I'm fine. I just need a moment." She was lying on her back, eyes shut, legs spread, knees bent. Jarek came up between her legs and blew softly on her glistening cunt. Fallon always found this remarkably relaxing after sex; kind of an odd way to cool off. Jarek looked up to make sure she was not paying attention to him. When he could see she wasn't he started licking the cum off her snatch.

"What are you doing?"

"Cleaning you up," he said with a smile.

"I highly doubt that." Because of this Jarek teased her, gliding his tongue between her pink lips and up around her clitoris. Her body shook with pleasure. He continued to run his tongue along, going deeper between her lips each time until he was tongue fucking her. He loved eating her out; the smell and taste of her cum was so enticing. Just thought though of getting to bury his face in her little pink twat could keep him arouse all day long. Tonight he held her hips down so she could not wriggle away as he ate her out. Her whole body twisted with pleasure until finally there was a surge and she came on his face. He waited till he was sure she was done to remove his tongue. Again, he lapped up her sweet cum off her lips, cleaning her off.

After a moment of silence, Fallon sat up and said, "I think its time we hit the sack." The two got up and went to bed. They were laying there in each others arms when quietly Fallon began to hum.

"Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday Mr. President...." They both giggled then fell silently to sleep.

12