Friend with Benefits Ch. 1

Story Info
A young man wants more from a friendship.
3.3k words
4.42
166.2k
61
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 03/07/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LadyDarcy
LadyDarcy
35 Followers

He was young, less than half my age. He had been in the same high school as my son; on the same football team. He was good looking; a big young man. I tutored and saw him rather regularly in the library. He only occasionally said hello, but always smiled and acknowledged me. Lots of the kids did, but he had a look in his eyes. He was intelligent, not just book smart. The intelligence, self-confidence, self-knowledge was evident in those eyes. I wondered what in his young life had gotten him to this point.

I don't remember why we started to talk, it just happened. There was an instant bond. He would start to come around the house, visiting and talking. Slowly he opened up and confided in me. I did the same and he became a friend. Our age difference was forgotten, or at least a non-issue. Sometimes he flirted and I returned the conversation. He had had his share of girlfriends, not a lot, but always serious on his part. He wouldn't waste his time on someone not worthy. He spoke respectfully and fondly of every one, but in each case, they had somehow proven unworthy. He would talk about this and his feelings. I knew this was not easy for him, and slowly I began to see another side of this hard, young man.

We began to talk frequently, almost daily. He helped me discover the internet and we often chatted at night online. The wall of the internet allowed us a certain security and our talks became more telling, confiding fears, hopes, and even glimpses of fantasies.

Between girlfriends, I would find him at my house on weekends. College and work kept him busy, but never too busy to visit. We would have a few drinks, or bar-b-q our dinner and just relax. It had become common for him to just pop in and he seemed perfectly at home in my house.

I had had a particularly hard week. Just after indulging in a long, hot shower, Jeff showed up on Friday night, bottle of rum in hand. I answered the door, a towel wrapped around me, my hair dripping, and quickly excused myself to dress. I threw on an old T-shirt and shorts and clipped my wet hair up. Jeff had started the grill and made us a couple of drinks, like many other nights. I knew something was bothering him, his forehead furrowed with worry lines. As the steaks grilled, we sat on the bench in the backyard and he talked.

Jeff had been trying to decide if he wanted to go away to school. A large university had offered him a football scholarship. He played for the local college and loved football. Summer practice had started but the university still wanted him for the fall semester. Between school, his part-time job, and football, his life was full. His friends and family were close by. Yet he never seemed truly happy. I had thought the scholarship offer might be on his mind again.

Instead Jeff talked about how he couldn't find a woman to match his requirements. We bantered back and forth, still chatting about my work and his dreams and my old hopes, as the sun went down. The scholarship wasn't even mentioned.

I started to feel the effects of the rum and I knew he was making the drinks his strength, about double what I usually drank. I had never been drunk with him, but I trusted him and was finally starting to relax. He made another drink.

"I think the drinks are getting stronger", I laughingly complained. We both laughed.

"It's good to hear you laugh and just chill" he responded. The breeze was light but finally blowing away the heat of the day. It felt good.

I felt his hand at the back of head. The next thing I knew, his lips were on mine. They were soft, surprisingly so. My reaction seemed to sober me up for an instant and I pulled away, only to see those hard eyes - half-glaring, half-laughing at me. He pulled me back and kissed me again, more firmly. I didn't resist and returned his kiss, and I felt him soften his grip. Pulling away quickly, I tried to get up. I knew that this was wrong, and I didn't want to lose his friendship over drunken stupidity. I had done without a lover for many years and had no intention of taking this young man as one.

He was fast. Obviously the alcohol didn't affect him like it had me. He was strong, more than twice my size. His arm was around my waist before I had taken two steps. He pulled me onto his lap.

"No, Jeff" was all I was able to mutter before his fingers wrapped themselves in my hair and turned my head till I felt his kiss again. The hand around my waist traveled to my breast and easily found a nipple. He lightly ran his finger over it, as I involuntarily shuddered. He grabbed the nipple between two fingers and squeezed. When I gasped, his tongue was in my mouth, probing and playing with my tongue. I tried to free myself from his grasp but deftly picked me up and sat me back down, facing and straddling him. His hands grabbed my hips and pulled me closer. I felt an enormous bulge in his shorts.

"No!" I yelled at him, or maybe to myself. I didn't want to believe I was in this situation or that Jeff had any sexual thoughts directed towards me.

But the demanding look in his eyes frightened me and he laughed. "Why not?" he questioned.

He was really intelligent, and now was going to turn this into an academic discussion! We did this with many of our discussions. I thought I could play that game, and as seriously as I could, listed all the reasons why this wasn't a good idea, how it would affect our friendship, how it was wrong, how he was too young or I was too old. He quietly listened, his arms wrapped around me, not allowing me to free myself. I started to shiver under his stare. He never argued a point, just kept staring at me.

When I was finished, he said, "Is that it?"

I pleaded "Isn't that enough?"

Quietly but forcefully he said "No. I want you. I know you want me too, and that is all the reason we need".

"NO!" I screamed back at him, suddenly realizing how isolated I was with no one living nearby to hear me.

Still holding me tightly, his hands moved up my ribcage, until his thumbs were over my nipples, drawing imaginary circles over them. I grabbed at his hands and he just grinned. I had never realized how strong he was.

"Your tits like the idea", he said, "so just turn off your mind and feel with your body".

"I can't, Jeff", I pleaded with him. "Please let me go now."

In answer, his hands pulled my T-shirt up, his hands grabbing my breasts through my satin bra. I pushed on his shoulders, trying to get him to loosen his grip. No amount of pushing or pounding on him had any effect. One hand slid around my back and unfastened my bra. As I struggled in his arms, he pushed the bra up over my tits. The nipples were already hard and the cool breeze just made them harder.

"Nice tits", he commented.

"Stop" I screamed.

Jeff chuckled and pulled me closer, sucking one nipple into his mouth, fingering the other, as he held me tightly with his hand on my back. I tried to push his head away from me, but he clamped on the nipple with his teeth.

"Owww" I cried, as I felt the tears well up. I don't know if they were from pain or frustration. I couldn't get free of him, and as much as I wanted to deny it, his touches felt good. I knew I missed the caresses of a lover, but Jeff was all wrong for the job. I was suddenly conscious of the heat of his cock through our shorts and how vulnerable I felt, straddling him.

I knew I wouldn't be able to escape him by force. My only hope was to lull him into less diligence and make a run for the house. As the gravity of the situation hit me, the tears quietly started. He had moved to suck the other nipple and the cool air on my wet tits had them aching. I knew I was horny, but this wasn't the right situation. I liked Jeff too much and believed that nothing good would come of this sort of encounter. He looked at me with such determination, wiping my tears away.

"Don't cry" he said quietly. "I won't hurt you." I didn't answer him but looked away. Gently he took my chin and turned my head to look at him. His eyes were drilling into me.

"Take off your shirt" he softly commanded. I tried to look away, but he held my chin. "DO IT. Take off your shirt", he demanded.

I slowly slid the shirt over my head, as he released my chin. He pulled the bra off my arms quickly, tossing it on the grass where I had let the shirt drop. His hands went to my breasts again, this time caressing them tenderly. My tits were hard and cool and his warm hands felt good on them.

My legs were getting tired of being folded underneath me on the hard bench. I fidgeted, and his hand moved between my legs. I stared him in the eyes, defiantly. His hand just cupped me, not moving, just so I could feel the heat. I was wet through to my shorts, and he knew it. He just smiled again.

"Your body likes this", he taunted.

"Perhaps it does" I retorted, "but maybe it just likes any attention and has nothing to do with YOU." My words were vehement and cruel. Maybe if I distanced myself from him, he would decide this wasn't fun anymore. But he just laughed. I had stopped pounding on him and was sitting rigid on his lap.

"Let's get a refill," he suggested. That would mean we'd have to get up; he'd have to release me. I quickly agreed and he picked me up, setting me on my feet in front of him and handing me the two glasses.

"I knew you'd see it my way", he gloated. We walked over to the picnic table, where the ice, rum, and coke were, his hand firmly on my shoulder. I felt his eyes staring at my breasts as I walked half naked beside him. I was embarrassed but tried to think clearly. The alcohol buzz was disappearing quickly.

I put the glasses on the table, and reached for the ice. I couldn't reach to that end of the table and moved from his grasp to the other side of the table. I tossed a couple of pieces of ice in each glass and watched as he unscrewed the rum bottle. As he poured the rum, I made a dash for the house.

"Damn it" I heard him yell, but I never looked back.

I was at the door and grabbing for the handle when he caught me. He slammed me face first into the house, knocking my breath away. His body was pinning me tightly against the cold siding and my first thought was of the cold on my tits. He grabbed my wrists and pulled my arms above my head, holding them with one hand. His other hand reached around to the waistband of my shorts. I felt him fumble with the button.

"Fuck it" he mumbled as he grabbed the waistband, ripping the button off. He had the zipper and pulled it down, as I struggled, still pinned tightly to the wall. He tugged at the shorts, getting them over my hips. I was still gasping for air, as I felt his fingers through the thin material. He slid over my pussy. My hips involuntarily moved back to escape him and I felt his cock, hot and swollen, through his shorts. I squirmed against the cold wall as his fingers quickly slid inside my panties. As he shoved a thick finger roughly inside of me, a small scream escaped me.

He finger fucked my pussy, knowing exactly the right spot to touch. I was getting wetter and hating myself for it. I was shivering, maybe from my body flattened against the cold wall, maybe from fear, maybe from embarrassment, or maybe from excitement. I felt him grab the panties and pull, the fabric cutting into my skin, then a rip, and his fingers spreading my pussy lips. The cool air hit my secret area, only making it more obvious how exposed he had me. I gasped again. Before I could catch another breath, two fingers slammed into me, hard, stretching me more than my body expected. I screamed and he held still for a moment, pressing me harder into the wall.

"I'm sorry," he whispered into my ear, tenderly, as I felt his thumb start to circle my clit. As I got used to his fingers in me and he ministered to my clit, I pushed the pain aside. I was now very wet and as his thumb moved to press directly on my clit, a small moan escaped me.

"No" I whimpered again.

"That's my girl", he whispered, as if I hadn't protested at all. He continued gently fucking me with his fingers, stroking my G-spot. I felt the sensations increase, becoming more angry with myself for even feeling them. He never stopped touching, teasing and I felt my legs get weaker.

I struggled again to free my wrists from his grasp, but he just increased his rhythm in my cunt. My attention was distracted to try to maintain my footing, and I felt myself getting closer to climax. My screams were now as much from excitement as from violation. He must've sensed this and rubbed my clit harder. I felt myself on the edge of orgasm and he pulled his fingers out and let my wrists go. I felt my legs wobble and grabbed for whatever support the wall would provide. as I felt a firm slap on my ass.

"Ahhh" I screamed.

He grabbed my shorts, tugging them down my legs and stated "You're not cumming without me." I let him lift a foot and slide my shorts over it. I tried to turn to face him, but his hand was on my back, pushing me into the wall again.

"Spread your legs", he commanded, and I did, hating myself for doing what he wanted with no resistance. His hand slid to my ass, squeezing a cheek and then sliding down the crack to where his fingers gently massaged the area right behind my pussy. My juices were now oozing out. I could feel the cold air on my pussy. It contrasted sharply with the heat from Jeff's hand.

He was fumbling with his shorts, one-handed trying to free himself. I knew there was no way I could escape him fucking me. But part of me wasn't sure I wanted to escape him at this point. Perhaps he had been right. I was pushing the mental reasoning aside because of the physical sensations. In a deep, dark spot of my being, he had made me want him. But what would happen when he had finished with me. I was sure the friendship would never survive and the tears slowly started again.

"Lift your leg," he commanded, while raising it with his hand. I felt the head of his cock rubbing me. He was huge and I was suddenly frightened again.

"No, Jeff. You're too big," I pleaded. The only response was a more insistent rubbing against my pussy.

"Please! Please not like this. Oh God, Jeff, don't." I begged, as the tears streamed down my face. His cock was rubbing my clit and I was coating him with my juices.

"Relax. Don't fight me", he ordered. "I don't want to hurt you. I want you to cum with me inside you", he promised.

"No, Jeff! I don't want to get pregnant." I cried, as I felt him gently spread my pussy and start to enter me from behind. He was surprisingly gentle, easing himself slowly into me, rubbing my clit the whole time. I relaxed as much as I could, hoping he wouldn't tear me. He seemed to be going in forever. I felt him gently touch my cervix, and stop.

"You OK?" he questioned, as I gasped for air.

"Yes" I whispered through quiet sobs. I had stopped fighting - it was hopeless.

"Good' he answered as he rubbed my clit harder, still not fucking me. "Now cum for me."

I gave in to the sensations. His cock was filling me completely, stretching but not quite tearing me. He was holding still, letting me get used to him He circled my clit and yet pressed down at the same time. I felt the climax building. Jeff was patiently teasing me to orgasm.

"CUM" he commanded and I felt myself overcome with an orgasm. Suddenly nothing mattered but the feeling emanating from my pussy, spreading to engulf me. I was glad for the wall in front of me and his arm around me, as my legs finally gave out. He held me tight, constantly rubbing my clit as I shook and spasmed and screamed.

As I came down from the orgasm, Jeff lifted me, still impaled on his cock and walked back over to the picnic table. He bent me over the table. I didn't resist; I was too limp. He slowly started to fuck me, moving in and out. His cock was not only wide, but long. He was hitting my cervix with every stroke. Somehow he managed to hit my G-spot with every stroke too. I knew I was going to cum again as he continued his rhythmic thrusts. I grabbed on to the table, as the second orgasm swept through me.


"Uh. Good girl." he grunted, as he now started to assault me in earnest. He was ramming me, pushing my hips into the edge of the table. Each stroke was forcing the air from me and I was gasping in time to his thrusts. His balls were slapping at my clit and I was grasping at the table, hanging on as he tossed me around. My juices were running down the inside of my thighs, but I was glad I was so wet. It made the pounding easier. This was for his enjoyment. Jeff didn't rub my clit or my breast. His whole being seemed determined to use my cunt as his fuck tool.

"Oh.....God....... Jeff!" I screamed when I could get enough air. I was sore, stretched to the limit, my cervix being pounded, and I could feel another orgasm building.

My mind was a blur. The physical sensations he was creating were blocking any rational thoughts from me. When he hit my cervix, I wanted him to stop. When he massaged my G-spot, I never wanted him to stop. I no longer felt his cock, the sensations were too overpowering - they became everything and the only thing. I had never felt anything like this before. This orgasm didn't build; it literally overtook me, crashing upon me, drowning me with a feeling I had never known. I later learned from Jeff, I had a female ejaculation too. I was convulsing, shuddering, screaming, and the orgasm didn't stop. I felt Jeff stiffen and then ram me hard. I screamed as the pain shot through my cervix. I knew he must be cumming too, as my pussy squeezed and milked him. It seemed to last forever. I was trembling and I felt him collapse on top of me, his cock still tight inside me. He folded his arms around me and just held me as the orgasm subsided. I was still shaking and sobbing.

"Come on, let's get you inside before you catch a chill," he said gently.

LadyDarcy
LadyDarcy
35 Followers