Friendly Contest Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Janice was grinning up a storm while she worked on Kathy. She knew the advantage of being on bottom, as one of her old boyfriends had used her like a sex toy one night when she'd mistakenly been on top. Now she was working her magic on her friend.

Kathy had all she could do to even concentrate on where she was. The room was spinning as Janice lashed her pussy. She attempted to return the favor, and had started to feel Janice shake in an impending orgasm, when she felt BOTH of her nipples being sucked on! On either side of her, Lauren and Sheri were doing a real number on her. With no hope of ignoring all three, she exploded again, making it a dead tie at 7.

When she was able to catch her breath, she moaned, "No fair! That's cheating!"

Sheri laughed as her and Lauren sat back down on the couch. "Just evening things out, honey. But don't worry, you still have..." She looked at the watch. "...Five minutes. Better get it going."

Kathy wanted to tell Sheri what she could do with herself, but she was made aware once again of Janice's talented tongue setting her body on fire. "Enough is enough!" she thought, determined to win this thing.

Janice was in seventh heaven, having managed to tie Kathy. "All I have to do now is set her off one more time, then hold her off," she thought. "Shouldn't be too difficult." But, just as she completed that thought, her world was rocked. Kathy had begun on her full force, driving her tongue deep into her pussy, finding the spot that had driven her crazy before. But, this time, Kathy held nothing back. Perching herself up on her elbows, Kathy was working both hands on the sexy dark haired beauty beneath her. One was stimulating the inside of Janice's pussy, while the other was caressing her ass. Meanwhile, she was sucking the younger woman's pussy lips deep into her mouth, running her tongue and teeth over her engorged clit.

Janice felt her release building, and tried to hold it off by concentrating on Kathy's wet pussy. But, in the end, it was futile. Kathy had built her up so badly that her body shook through a series of mini-orgasms, one following immediately after another. Janice stopped doing anything except griping the rug with her arms out to her sides, deep moans of ecstasy flowing from her almost as hot and fast as her cum juices. Time ceased to have meaning as she rode out Kathy's onslaught. This was like before, when Kathy had dominated her. But it was more still, as Kathy was doing everything in her power to drive her out of her mind. Janice felt shocks and sensations on her clit, her pussy lips, even on her asshole, where Kathy had licked down and kissed, setting off a mammoth orgasm. Mercifully, Kathy finally slowed her pace, but Janice knew she'd never come close to catching up this time. Instead, she simply enjoyed the afterglow.

Kathy licked her a couple more times, then rolled off of her, not caring if time was up or not. She swung around and kissed Janice deeply, expressing her desire and lust as fully as possible. Her and Janice simply held each other after that, savoring the unique and powerful experience they'd just subjected each to. Eventually, they both sat up and looked over at Sheri and Lauren. The two women were just stunned, amazed at how thoroughly Kathy had taken control of the final stage.

"So, what was the final score?" Kathy asked, knowing damned well that she'd beaten Janice by a mile.

Sheri shook her head. "Honestly, it got kinda hard to keep up, but I think it was around 13 to 7."

Janice leaned her head on Kathy's shoulder, a huge smile on her face. "Seemed like a lot more than that, but I loved losing that way. Thank you, lover."

Kathy smiled and kissed her young friend again. "Anytime you want more, I'm here for you sweetie." She then leered at Lauren. "Guess you're next, Laur. And I can't wait!"

To Be Concluded...

Please feel free to send email to me at the link below.

12